Mini Normal 1920 (Game Over)

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #19  (isolation #0)  » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:03 am

Hello everyone

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #51  (isolation #1)  » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:58 pm

VOTE: formerfish

If you were a former fish what are you now?

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #65  (isolation #2)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:27 am

In post 52, gerryoat wrote:RVS is the worst thing on this site by far


I agree with this statement.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #75  (isolation #3)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:44 pm

VOTE: eevee

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #139  (isolation #4)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:25 pm

In post 122, Bomberman wrote:It's poorly executed and you look extremely nervous


Mulch do you think this slot comes off as eager try hard town? The nervous part doesn't make sense to me. Comes off as trying to make something out of nothing. Can't tell if it's scum or eager town though.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #151  (isolation #5)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:35 pm

Well the eevee vote was just because it looked like a wagon might take off out of rvs. Bomber actually seems a little odd. Even states he'd vote mulch based off play style. I feel that you should more importantly vote someone for stuff that seems AI. Other than in RVS of course. The point idanyboy brings up seems odd to me as well.

VOTE: bomber

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #153  (isolation #6)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:36 pm

I made a naked vote with no explanation what gives you the right to think that's serious? Lol

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #157  (isolation #7)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:50 pm

Alright Dany boy youre maki good points. I still think mulch is town. I still think bomber seems odd.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #160  (isolation #8)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Dany boy is town to me now.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #200  (isolation #9)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:16 pm

Yeah my votes staying on bomber for the time being. I'm kinda surprised mulch took his vote off.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #202  (isolation #10)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:19 pm

In post 155, iDanyboy wrote:Mulch, I disagree with you when you say that your wall is very well done. Most of your points are NAI witch you admit but then you use them as if they are, you are also using your arguments selectively as MMM points out. You state things as if they are facts when they are not such as when you call yourself or tchill the easiest push.

In post 96, Mulch wrote:but it REEKS of authenticity


Another example.

In post 153, Tchill13 wrote:I made a naked vote with no explanation what gives you the right to think that's serious? Lol

In post 151, Tchill13 wrote:Well the eevee vote was just because it looked like a wagon might take off out of rvs.


In response to Danny's good points he points out mulch's case is nai and mulch admits to that. Also points out mulch's false "facts". I don't necessarily agree with my vote on eevee being serious. I didn't seriously think eevee was scum, I didn't think anyone was seriously scum I had no reason to yet. I just wanted to see what would happen if a wagon formed.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #203  (isolation #11)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:20 pm

In post 201, Mulch wrote:He's done nothing scummy at all, only been stupid


Well I asked your opinion on towny or scummy earlier and you said you simply said you didn't know what it was.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #205  (isolation #12)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:51 pm

I just hate rvs. I still don't think there's enough reason to have good belief someone is scum yet. If I had to vote someone it's gonna be bomber.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #209  (isolation #13)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:45 pm

As far as questions all I'm gonna ask you is what do you think of the interaction between mulch and bomber. When you catch up of course.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #214  (isolation #14)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:38 pm

In post 213, Formerfish wrote:
In post 209, Tchill13 wrote:As far as questions all I'm gonna ask you is what do you think of the interaction between mulch and bomber. When you catch up of course.


VOTE: Tchill


Well this got awkward quickly.


It's not awkward you're just wrong. You're scum hunting seems genuine though.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #216  (isolation #15)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:10 pm

I'll try. I participated because I didn't want the game to get away from me as too much information to go back and re-read. I feel like mulch is town and I've got a lot of confidence in that player. He was also the most active at the time so I figured I'd ask him. I didn't vote eevee for reactions. I voted eevee in hopes a wagon would form. I explained why I voted bomber the reasons were a little more serious than "new" and "shiny". Seemed like he made up his statement about mulch being nervous.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #218  (isolation #16)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:33 pm

Well I wanted it to form so something would actually happen that we could get reads and reactions from.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #221  (isolation #17)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:41 pm

Well my particular vote wasn't to see how people would act to my particular vote but to set up a wagon that we could react to. I get where you're coming from though. When you asked that I thought no I did it to make a wagon. Making the wagon was for reactions so I get your point now.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #298  (isolation #18)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:14 pm

In post 287, Bomberman wrote:The problem I am facing right now when it comes to the current gamestate is that the people who have been most prominent in discussion are likely town and only nitpicking at each other


UNVOTE:

You're probably right. I don't town read a ton of people but I don't have any strong scum reads either. You're umbrella statement about mulch is spot on.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #308  (isolation #19)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:13 pm

Your vote is still on Lil uzi right?

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #405  (isolation #20)  » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:56 pm

I'll answer former fish's questionnaire when I get home tonight. I'm pretty confident mulch is town though. I'm not willing to lynch him day 1 it just seems like there's not a great case for someone to be scum at this point so mulch is getting the attention.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #406  (isolation #21)  » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:57 pm

In post 396, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:So can we end the day now? As opposed to just dragging this out for another day or two waiting for people who have IRL shit going on? Did everyone get what they wanted out of the day?


VOTE: Lil uzi

Why you wanting the day to end so quickly?

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #431  (isolation #22)  » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:56 pm

What has MMM done that's more scummier than Lil uzi asking to end the day early?

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #432  (isolation #23)  » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:56 pm

More scummier... *face palm*

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #435  (isolation #24)  » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Not really. Is there someone you want me to sort right now?

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #437  (isolation #25)  » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 pm

I'm observing?... Haven't seen too much to sort from out of that many people yet. I wasn't asking my scum read to sort that was just a question in general.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #440  (isolation #26)  » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:58 pm

So far...
Strong town reads:
Dany boy (his case against me and questions he asked me)
Lil uzi (the questions he asked at certain times are similar to questions I thought of at the same times)

Town lean: bomberman (gut feeling)

Strong null: mulch, formerfish, greyice

Scum lean:
MMM (I read the iso and the whole thing felt scummy to me, can go into more detail of needed)

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #441  (isolation #27)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:00 am

In post 222, gerryoat wrote:iDany why do you keep asking mundane questions without actual scumhunting?


Gerryoats iso gives almost no information in my opinion. So the fact that he accuses idany of not actually scum hunting is something that caught my attention.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #443  (isolation #28)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:03 am

In post 418, gerryoat wrote:hey i can read tonight, please dont end the day before i'm able to :)


I particularly don't care if day 1 is short or long. Day 1 is the worst phase of the game in my opinion but it seems like on this site people consider it "towny" to push for long day 1s. The longer the day 1 the more likely you are to catch scum and the shorter the day 1 the more likely a mislynch is. I'm not gonna debate this either way I'm just saying what I've been told over and over again. Seems to me gerry wants it to be known he wants a longer day 1. Yeah this might be a stretch but it stuck out to me.

VOTE: gerryoat

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #444  (isolation #29)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:04 am

Grey I'm on right now you can totally ask me questions.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #446  (isolation #30)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:05 am

Lil uzi I think this might be my 5th mafia game ever. I don't claim to be good at all I've still got a lot to learn.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #448  (isolation #31)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:07 am

Umm no? Seems like you implied you might push me as scum. If there was anything I could do to help you with a read on my slot I'm all ears.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #451  (isolation #32)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:13 am

Maybe. This would be quite a hilarious game then.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #453  (isolation #33)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:21 am

I explained that when In the post I voted gerryoat. I personally don't care if day 1 is long or not. On this site I've been told it's scummy to want to end it quickly because there's less information and a greater chance of a mislynch. Which favors scum.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #454  (isolation #34)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:28 am

I voted Lil uzi for reactions I was the 3rd vote and I wanted to see if players on MMM's wagon would jump to uzi's. MMM'S slot just gave a super emotional reaction which Ik is probably NAI but I still scum lean the slot for it. That's about all I can say on MMM they were pretty null before that.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #455  (isolation #35)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:36 am

Thinks for giving me a quiz formerfish...
#1 I RVS'ed because I didn't want to ignore the game and come back to 15+ pages of content.
#2 I can't talk about this
#3 I didn't learn anything. He replied along the lines of "Idk what it is but it's stupid"
#4 I voted eevee for a wagon. When someone asked me if it was for reactions I didn't think about the fact I wanted the wagon for reactions. 1st thing that popped in my head was "no I voted for the wagon" which is stupid because the wagon was for reads so I apologize on that one. I DID vote for reactions.
#5 I assume "new and shiny" meant a new wagon I could hop on for no reason or a new vote I could place for little to no reason. I had a reason to vote bomber. Seemed like he made up his mulch being nervous statement to me.

I kind of feel belittled from the questions formerfish asked and the layout. I'm sure it wasn't meant to belittle though. Of course I could see myself being viewed as stupid by all of you also.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #535  (isolation #36)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:40 pm

Pretty sure if uzi flips scum then gerryoat is gonna push me pretty hard. Kinda interested to see what uzi might flip.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #549  (isolation #37)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:25 pm

If I thought uzi was scum I'd be voting him. My vote in uzi was rvs. I'm interested in his flip because of what may happen next. If I was gerryoat I'd push me if he flipped scum because I threw a vote on him then voted someone else and gave him a strong town read. If he flips town I'm not sure what will happen. It'll be interesting either way but I won't contribute to his lynch.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #556  (isolation #38)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:33 pm

You have a good case against me you don't have to resort to threats to get a wagon going

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #559  (isolation #39)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:40 pm

It's day 1 and my ability to sort players without hard evidence such as where votes landed on a lynch is very poor. The only thing I feel good about is my town read on idany right now.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #564  (isolation #40)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:50 pm

In post 155, iDanyboy wrote:Mulch, I disagree with you when you say that your wall is very well done. Most of your points are NAI witch you admit but then you use them as if they are, you are also using your arguments selectively as MMM points out. You state things as if they are facts when they are not such as when you call yourself or tchill the easiest push.

In post 96, Mulch wrote:but it REEKS of authenticity


Another example.

In post 153, Tchill13 wrote:I made a naked vote with no explanation what gives you the right to think that's serious? Lol

In post 151, Tchill13 wrote:Well the eevee vote was just because it looked like a wagon might take off out of rvs.


I think this was idany's first push on mulch. He points a few things out that are scummy about me then he pretty much makes a case in his later posts against mulch and votes him. Mulch comes off as a very odd slot and it's easy to see why someone would scum read mulch in my opinion. So that's why idany is town to me. He's makes a case that makes sense against mulch and then calls me out on my scum behavior also.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #569  (isolation #41)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:01 pm

In post 371, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:MMM's self-vote just reads very cold and calculated. It doesn't help any town agenda and the only goal of the overall post seems to be to just to get the pressure off of him. There is a lot of anger but it's empty and pathetic. He's mad that we are scum reading him but can't tell us exactly why. He's mad that people are making accusations but won't go into depth why they're not fair and accurate ones. He's literally going to quit mafia because he can't be fucked to be a little more transparent. Just a straight up uncalled for survivalist play.


The other night I skimmed over uzi's iso and his reactions seemed towny to me. He didn't over respond to pressure. He expressed his intentions for a short day 1 which comes off as towny to me because scum wouldn't bring that attention on themselves. I know I scum read him for it but I was playing devils advocate so to speak. Earlier I stated I scum read MMM because of his emotional response. Since then MMM has replaced out.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #572  (isolation #42)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:04 pm

In post 568, Bomberman wrote:You didn't offer me anything so I'm not sure if that idiom works. If you're going to try and sell me on an opinion you have to give a reason as to why I should care or agree with you.

Right now, you're basically trying to sell me thin air, but I've already got plenty of that so maybe you should change your occupation to one sentence idle commentator like you've been practicing in this thread.


Thanks bomber I'll continue to do that until the beginning of day 2 like I was planning. I don't see how I could be much help on day 1.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #575  (isolation #43)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:05 pm

Lol good because I was trying to actually be helpful.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #584  (isolation #44)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:47 pm

No eevee I thought the same thing.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #593  (isolation #45)  » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:44 am

In post 588, gerryoat wrote:we're lynching LUV and then we are lynching Tchill. 100%, no questions asked. they are partners


I wish I could claim that I was a genius but it didn't take a genius to figure out that's where you were going. The fact that you've already got 2 lynches set up seems scummy to me. Especially if the uzi vote does go through and he's a mislynch. I already know I'll be a mislynch. I think uzi will too.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #594  (isolation #46)  » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:50 am

Gerryoat's iso just seems like a mixture of trying to look town and trying to scum hunt the easiest way possible. I'll try to go into more detail soon.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #608  (isolation #47)  » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:12 pm

Alright mulch thanks for the explanation I see how that's more towny than scum. Makes sense.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #668  (isolation #48)  » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:39 pm

In post 636, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No I want to lynch MMM's slot.

Where is Fish? :(


MMM's slot getting lynched doesnt make as much sense after Grey's explanation. Great case.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #669  (isolation #49)  » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:40 pm

VOTE: lmkguy

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #672  (isolation #50)  » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:43 pm

Just caught up fully. See ya Bomberman. Lil uzi isn't the only player in this game so that replacement doesn't make sense but whatever.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #675  (isolation #51)  » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:01 pm

I doubt the reason he replaced out was game motivated it seemed more emotional than that.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #721  (isolation #52)  » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:44 pm

So idany and Grey ice are my strongest town reads. Uzi is definitely a null slot for me now because of greyice pointing out how his play could be detrimental to town. That's also why greyice is strong town for me. I just have a really strong gut feeling gerryoat is scum. I know activity is nai but when he pointed out that I called him out on it and it was a bad play by me he became very active. Just a gut thing for me though not a lot of logic other than the fact I believe he's playing to look towny. Not necessarily lynch scum.

Never a bad idea to watch supernatural btw.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #732  (isolation #53)  » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:53 pm

In post 512, gerryoat wrote:i lied there is ppl i think that are scum in the everyone else, but it would really ruin what i think is gonna happen next


I mean it was pretty obvious where you were going.

In post 541, gerryoat wrote:is it a guilty conscious of yours? :lol: I wasn't, but this post strikes me as extremely odd. And something he feels he can be like "told u so!!"


Then you post this that way you have an out when I call you on it. I doubt you get lynched today there doesn't seem to be much interest in your lynch at this point but I think you're scum and this is where I'm sticking until I believe there's a better chance someone else is scum.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #738  (isolation #54)  » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:17 pm

UNVOTE:

No what mulch said about you lining up lynches made sense and was towny. What I was getting caught up in seemed scummy to me. The whole "I told you so" thing. I think I'm wrong on this one though. I'd rather not lynch uzi. MMM replaced and that would have been my go to. So I'm not sure where to place my vote atm.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #740  (isolation #55)  » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:29 pm

I may go look for town motivated players instead of looking for scum motivated players.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #744  (isolation #56)  » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:42 pm

In post 743, Mulch wrote:But I guess you should probably SEE the analysis first


Yeah that's the thing.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #761  (isolation #57)  » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:23 am

So I just looked at lmkguys 3 posts and his biggest scum read just so happened to be the largest wagon we had going at the time? I don't know about that.

VOTE: lmkguy

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #762  (isolation #58)  » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:24 am

Well he said MMM could be scum but it's not his strongest scum read at the moment. Obviously gerryoat is that's who he's voting. Either way that's bad too.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #764  (isolation #59)  » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:34 am

You could say a chilly day in hell? I don't want to vote MMM just to do it. I really think uzi would be a mislynch. This seems like the best place to put my vote for now. Maybe I could just sheep you?

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #766  (isolation #60)  » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:53 am

I meant after you put a real vote down.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #771  (isolation #61)  » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Ooh I like your reads list so far.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #788  (isolation #62)  » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:07 pm

I'm pretty sure mulch attacks everyone who votes him for any reason whatsoever.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #790  (isolation #63)  » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:11 pm

Eevee what do you think about me sheeping you? I understand I'd have to vote Lil uzi to do so but I'm willing to risk it if you're that certain. What's the odds of MMM's slots and Lil uzi being scum buddies? There's probably day chat. I would think the conversation and blowup MMM had would be a great way to distance. If uzi flips scum then I'd say MMM's slot should be next. I'd rather not play so poorly that I contribute to a mislynch on day 1 which seems like what maybe happening.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #798  (isolation #64)  » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:30 pm

In post 791, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You'd be sheeping Gerry, your scum read, if you vote for me man.


Yeah I understand that but I feel like if you're scum then MMM's slot is definitely scum. That blow up from MMM was extremely early in the game and revolved around uzi alone which seems a little too convenient. I could easily see that being planned in scum day chat.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #800  (isolation #65)  » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:32 pm

I mean you've both been the biggest wagons since the beginning of the day so why not just go all in on a crazy idea that buys their scum partner at least a few days because of distancing.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #805  (isolation #66)  » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:37 pm

Like I know what I just posted is super tin foil hat conspiracy theory but I actually think it makes a ton of sense.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #809  (isolation #67)  » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:38 pm

I'm not lynching mulch day 1.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #810  (isolation #68)  » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:39 pm

In post 808, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:An MMM flip solves the whole game practically.


And an uzi flip is that much more detrimental than a MMM flip?

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #817  (isolation #69)  » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:54 pm

VOTE: Lil uzi

I don't care if I'm scum read for this I'm trying to lynch scum here.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #825  (isolation #70)  » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:03 pm

I'd be OK with lynching that slot also. They're in the scum pool.
Lmkguy, MMM and Lil uzi.

That could be because there hasn't been a lot of participation from anyone else.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #858  (isolation #71)  » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:40 pm

Why would you play your normal scum game if you know gerryoat is gonna catch you?

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #894  (isolation #72)  » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:26 am

I was just getting comfortable with my town read on eevee then idany puts him in his mafia list. I wouldn't be too crazy about lynching massive because he's such a low content poster and we wouldn't get much info out of that day 1 lynch. I also don't think there's enough reason to believe he's scum to risk it.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #903  (isolation #73)  » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:15 pm

I'm not on the MMM wagon because I'm not scum. I'm just really bad town on day 1.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #921  (isolation #74)  » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:37 pm

In post 906, GreyICE wrote:
In post 903, Tchill13 wrote:I'm not on the MMM wagon because I'm not scum. I'm just really bad town on day 1.



What changes about days 2+ that make you "good town" on those days?


I don't become great or anything but there's an actual lynch and there's more hard evidence such as where votes were on the lynch.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #932  (isolation #75)  » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:02 pm

What are you talking about isn't she at L-1?

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #964  (isolation #76)  » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:06 pm

In post 957, Mulch wrote:Tchill is wolfier than when he was a wolf last game, so I"m not comfortable with that vote.


If I really was scum right now I'd be terrible and at least mulch will indeed get some towny points once I flip town. There's really not much information you'd get from my lynch. I would look into idany's scum read on eevee though. That might be accurate. Especially if my lynch goes through.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #965  (isolation #77)  » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:12 pm

Mulch: definitely town because I'm an easy mislynch right now and he defended me with solid reasoning.
Replacedin: strong chance they're town seeing how they've pushed me since they joined the game and I'm a pretty scummy slot.
Eevee: my new biggest scum read. Jumps on my wagon pretty early but there's a solid chance my wagon goes through. Didn't strongly scum read me before my wagon started gaining some traction. Also I believe idany is town and the fact that he scum read this slot plus the new thing eevee did is why I'm confident in this read.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #966  (isolation #78)  » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:13 pm

VOTE: eevee

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #968  (isolation #79)  » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:20 pm

What's wrong with it? OMGUS?

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #972  (isolation #80)  » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:51 pm

If I say I'm not being manipulative then that'll seem manipulative. I don't think I'm capable of manipulating anyone at this point.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1002  (isolation #81)  » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:06 am

If I'm lynched lynch eevee next. Mulch is definitely town.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1003  (isolation #82)  » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:13 am

Idany is probably my biggest town read other than mulch

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1004  (isolation #83)  » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:25 am

Yeah mulch, replacedin and idany are my biggest town reads. Eevee my biggest scum read. I'm VT so if town wants to go ahead and lynch that's fine. It'll avoid outing PR's at the least. I think I'm only at L-2 but I figured I'd go ahead and claim.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1019  (isolation #84)  » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:48 pm

I mean I alre scum read gerry so those are my biggest scum reads. Eevee then gerry. Mulch and idany are probably town with replacedin. Replacedin seem like the most reasonable at this point.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1026  (isolation #85)  » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:27 pm

In post 965, Tchill13 wrote:Mulch: definitely town because I'm an easy mislynch right now and he defended me with solid reasoning.
Replacedin: strong chance they're town seeing how they've pushed me since they joined the game and I'm a pretty scummy slot.
Eevee: my new biggest scum read. Jumps on my wagon pretty early but there's a solid chance my wagon goes through. Didn't strongly scum read me before my wagon started gaining some traction. Also I believe idany is town and the fact that he scum read this slot plus the new thing eevee did is why I'm confident in this read.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1028  (isolation #86)  » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:23 pm

That's was in response to why I scum read eevee.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1029  (isolation #87)  » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:27 pm

In post 1021, gerryoat wrote:if you SR me, why would you sheep my vote on LUV


I wanted to lynch Lil uzi for information more than anything. While I felt like there was a decent chance he was scum I was voting there to lynch for information more so than to lynch because I believe he's scum. As soon as I placed my vote eevee stated the LUV wagon FELT weird and soon after I believe gerryoat voted chickadee.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1030  (isolation #88)  » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:29 pm

No that was greyice that voted chickadee. I apologize.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1045  (isolation #89)  » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:06 pm

In post 1008, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 1005, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Don't get why he switched his vote there honestly.



Who mine?

1) i didn't scumread as much as i had when i voted you once the game calmed down from the mess.

2) i realize i wouldn't have enough evidence to persuade anybody onto you + i believe more then one person high townreads you or refuses to have you lynched today

3) i honestly townread MMMs slot, sue me

4) the points made against tchill sounded genuine + i gave a couple points of my own

5) this is a bit to tchill, this isn't a bandwagon as much as a hope for compromise. And bandwagon isn't even AI.


What do you mean about a hope to compromise? You're compromising with lynching me since you can't lynch Lil uzi?

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1047  (isolation #90)  » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:18 pm

Yeah that's understandable. I see what you're saying with the comprise I do agree with that. Is there anything I can explain to you that would help? I don't think Luv or chickadee will be lynched. It'll probably be me. That is a decent thing because we won't out any PR'S on day 1. Im not gonna be in favor of lynching town though.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1053  (isolation #91)  » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:39 pm

Haha... Mulch. Do you feel like I'm scum? Like in your gut. Don't listen to that thing called logic. Do you feel like I'm scum? Do you feel it in your bones mulch? I'm probably going to get lynched. I'll have comfort knowing that you geniuses will be proven wrong though and I really do hope it helps town in the long run.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1056  (isolation #92)  » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:43 pm

My scum game is way more cautious than this. I figured I'd play this day 1 as a mislynch and try to get reads on people pushing my slot... When I flip VT. Please at least pressure eevee.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1063  (isolation #93)  » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:13 am

In post 1061, gerryoat wrote:If tchill flips scum and I die tonight, auto lynch LUV tomorrow pLEASE


Well that's just got sound reasoning all over it.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1064  (isolation #94)  » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:14 am

If LUV isn't scum they'll obviously kill you then push for the autolynch. If you DON'T die then you're just gonna push LUV since he didn't kill you because if he did kill you yall would have auto lynched.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1068  (isolation #95)  » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:51 am

But how can I scum claim... When I'm not scum?

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1148  (isolation #96)  » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:35 pm

Hey former fish you're on the right track with gerry and eevee. When I flip vt by the powers invested in you and replaced in please at least lynch one of them.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1150  (isolation #97)  » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:38 pm

Lmk, eevee and gerry scum team is what I would lead towards right now. Just trying to give my reads before I'm lynched. Idany, Mulch, formerfish, replacedin feel towny to me. Rest are null.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1151  (isolation #98)  » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:49 pm

I mean if formerfish is a really good player then I could see him being scum. So replacedin would probably be who I considered the strongest town read.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1156  (isolation #99)  » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:02 pm

VOTE: tchill

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1164  (isolation #100)  » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:31 pm

UNVOTE:

To see if someone would quick hammer.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1168  (isolation #101)  » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:35 pm

Ik Lil uzi and massive could have quick hammered and they didn't. Also it seems like I'm in a position to not help town at all no matter what I do and that's the only thing I could think of that might help.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1172  (isolation #102)  » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:37 pm

In post 1170, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think he meant hammering without stating intent.


This.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1185  (isolation #103)  » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:40 pm

VOTE: tchill


[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games