Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Hiraki »

One is a claimed PR, the other one is being scummy - I have no clue how it is more favorable either!!!!
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 1498, Hiraki wrote:A much better and favorable wagon
Can you walk me through
a) where your head is at on Nero?
and
b) why is Slingshot scum?
If you give me like 2-3 points on Sling I promise to buckle down and put together a bunch of thoughts on Nero sometime either tonight or tomorrow, just so we both have motivation to get shit done.

P-Edit: I don't think Nero is a claimed PR?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Nerocain is transparent scum, like if you had an inkling of doubt about this it should be gone after his posts on day 2
Annoying as your resistance to a me to lynch is, i dont think you as scumbuddy would want to constantly miscontrue and strawman peoples scumreads on nero and reduce them to just "META META META". No credit to gain here and it's making you stand out in a negative way, so you're probably town
So
Can you actually read neros fucking iso and then re-read posts outlining scumreads on him and then come back and give me atleast one reason to reconsider a scumread on him?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1501, Cheetory6 wrote:a) where your head is at on Nero?
u kidding me bro
In post 1501, Cheetory6 wrote:b) Why is Slingshot scum?
Filler to the next level, only relevant thing said in the game was defending N_M after faking a vigshot on him. All of his reads are unsubstantiated and don't make much sense in the long-run.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 1503, Hiraki wrote:u kidding me bro
can u elaborate bro
Is he a flat nullread? Or are you townreading him?
Hiraki wrote:Filler to the next level, only relevant thing said in the game was defending N_M after faking a vigshot on him. All of his reads are unsubstantiated and don't make much sense in the long-run.
Do you have any general expectation of how you think townSlingshot would play? Because I kind of get the impression that him being unsubstatiated and fillery is null for him, no?
Can you throw some examples at my face of how his reads don't make sense in the long-run?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Tbh it's kind of a bummer that I'm trying to reach out to you here to try and condense reads and you're pretty much scoffing me off dude haha

If you seriously want to lynch Slingshot and want to derail Nerowagon you should probably be trying to legitimately work with me here and hit me in the face with why I'm wrong in a way that'll actually convince me?
I'm willing to throw effort at trying to engage you too, but if you're just going to blow off anything I say it's going to be harder for me to motivate myself to want to.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Hiraki »

"you should be trying to work with me here"

- man who denies elaborating on nero read
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I don't even think anything in my post was blowing you off as much as stating that I've spoken about this and if you want specifics, you should read my posts.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

You're so pointlessly dismissive dude.
Whatevs.
I'll throw together some Nero thoughts.
I hope you enjoy your little bubble of non-influence in the game. :/
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 1504, Cheetory6 wrote:Do you have any general expectation of how you think townSlingshot would play? Because I kind of get the impression that him being unsubstatiated and fillery is null for him, no?
Like you can't even be bothered to answer this?
Seriously don't get you man.
Don't get you at all.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Hiraki »

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Can u not be childish? Thx
Like sure waffles slot has been terrible but do you have one good reason to not consider a Nero lynch? And don't give me that "elaborate on nero" retort again. Nero scumread has been explained over and over, you just keep dismissing it as "META META META" when it's not even meta based
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Nero unvoting when Mutton pokes him feels out of character for him and wayyyy too easy.
Like, that basically says "I have no conviction for this whatsoever", which makes him saying that Sling was a scumbag feel forced.

Really strange that Nero is poking Gamma in the face for not voting anyone when he's also not voting anyone at the time?
That feels pretty lame.

I kind of feel like Nero not engaging me over me telling him that I'm Gorkington feels a little wonky, but that's probably self-centered.

Grendel/Nero kind of gives potential partner vibes from #850/856.
There's also still no vote here.

#876 is a weird reaction to being called scummy.

The reasoning for voting Gamma in #936 is really clunky.
I kind of feel like I need more meta to properly parse Nero here :/

I hate to say it, but I'm still getting underlying gut townvibes from some of Nero's posts.
I wish he was bringing more energy to this game, but I'm kind of struggling to believe that the way he's OMGUSing to certain things isn't just how he usually plays as town.

Mehhh.
I'm just gonna be lazy and stop here @1995.
I'm back to thinking Nero is town. His early ISO is a little awkward and his reasoning for things kind of sucks, but I think deep down I kind of feel like a lot of the reasoning he's pushing is more likely to be something that townNero believes is a thing rather than something scumNero thinks will look convincing to people. Like, if I really think about it, stuff like asking Gamma why he's not voting while Nero isn't voting is just so uncaring of how he's going to be perceived that I kind of struggle to imagine someone casually doing that, especially someone who doesn't really strike me as someone who plays to mindgame people as scum.
Also think scumNero is more of a sack of inactivity.
Also also think that scumNero probably doesn't jump around as much as he did earlygame.

The only thing that really stands out to me as kind of scummy is him folding under Mutton's pressure really easily, other than that, there really isn't enough there.

Sorry kraska, you'll really need to case Nero better for me to keep my vote here.
:/
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Grendel »

After I got cuauath up I noticed that Nero did get around to responding to me. Well kinda.
In post 1311, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 856, Nero Cain wrote:notsure pings me with Looks like white knighting of Grendal. And is just weird. seems like a fence sit.
this is still a thing though.

80 is weird 'cause 80 is weird (I think Grendal was asking about that) Like idk...as scum you need to give yourself the flexibility to vote and by not giving a read on a slot you give yourself that flexibility. I mean, in hindsight you could argue that he was scumreading DRK (or scum that knows DRK is town) but if he was just town that was legit scumreading DRK why would he NOT give a scum read just to vote her a few posts later. It's odd. Inb4 "he's a VI!".
Lamp shading an answer makes it no less valid. Calling a player scum with offsite exeriance (or in some cases no experience) out for not voting is bad. Many other sites don't throw votes around like scumers do. To an outsider it would feel unnatural to approach the early game like that.
I mean mutton was town reading this slot for and eh....like if I tilt my head just the right way I could see it. It feels kinda null though. I think scum wouldn't want to be in a "toxic" game either.

not a big fan of Slings like first 4 post being promises to catchup.
Depends on the player. Depends on the player. 2x
I'm still not a fan of . Like why would he feel the need to call notsure an idiot?
ITs inline with the brash attitude he has been displaying this game in general?

He legitimately disliked the way his slot approached the game?
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 936, Nero Cain wrote:Not too long ago, well maybe about a year ago. Pisskop was getting heavily scum read and
TACTICALLY
replaced out [as scum]. So I would not be surprised if he'd do the same in an attempt to maybe not get deadline lynched, idk. Cheet is also saying this is his scum meta sooooo...

vote:Gamma

I have all night phase to ponder if you are his buddy or not but scums is scum.
This post is really bad actually. huh
In post 850, Nero Cain wrote:I'm assuming that I've played with Cheet before, I just don't remember anything about him. lol I'll dive some of his games but I am already lightly town reading him based on his early lulz self-vote. Yes, scum have done the whole "I'm scum"/self vote type gambits but I think they mostly come from derp town that thinks it's going to trick scum.

RE: RQS

I don't think I've ever
seen
scum do RQS that's not to say that Grendal can't be scum 'cause that's an appeal to majority argument and those are kinda wank. I immediately dislike PP here for finding RQS AI when it's not.
First point is really arbitrary. Second point is bad too, perhaps worse.
In post 912, Grendel wrote:
In post 900, Nero Cain wrote:paul is cringe but town.
Agreed
In post 856, Nero Cain wrote:notsure pings me with Looks like white knighting of Grendal. And is just weird. seems like a fence sit.
77 is a kinda a thing. It didn't register as wking at the time, but I guess I could see it in retrospect. I actually think the way Hiraki handled my entrance was way worse tho.

Why is 80 weird, and why in this context do you find it scummy?

I hated 84, but thought it could come from newb town justifying a vote to themselves.
Also noticed that the time I reached out to interact with nero his response were p under whelming, and he made no attempt to engage me further. Which is weird if he was town reading me like he says he was.

I went back looking for reasons I town read Nero, and I didn't find much. Only a lot of under developed interactions, and -meh- posts.

I guess I was too positive that his predecessor was town, and took for granted that the content he was making wasn't nesserly pro-town beyond the surface. And there are outright bad posts I missed completely.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Grendel »

I'll look at sling now.

Odds are I'll still think he is town tho
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by implosion »

Vote Count 2.2

Nero Cain (3): kraska77, Cheetory6, Not_Mafia
SlingshotWaffles (3): CCC, MuttonChopMagic, Hiraki
Not_Mafia (1): Backhand
NotTheRealPaul (1): SlingshotWaffles

Not Voting (4): DeathRowKitty, Grendel, Nero Cain, NotTheRealPaul

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
Deadline is at 11:30 PM on Friday, June 30, in (expired on 2017-07-01 02:30:00).
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

VOTE: DRK
Sorry DRK but I have too many townleans, you need to start being more town soon and I feel uncomfortable voting Nero right now!
S:
In post 1514, Grendel wrote:Which is weird if he was town reading me like he says he was.
I don't really understand this.
I also don't really understand why you feel like Nero's points being bad means he's more likely to be scum?
Like, you should explain that more clearly, otherwise it's pretty much just you pointing at things and saying "bad! this bad! this scum!" and I feel like we can do better than that at this point.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Grendel »

Isn't Nero supposed to be a collaborative player?

I might also be ticked b/c as town I've accidentally interacted with scum in a way that look S/S often on this site. Knowing this makes me feel like a low tier player. Its also always has been town reads that I forcefully convinced myself were town (disregarding my gut), or b/c I took somwbody else's word over my own.

I'll see if I feel that same way tomarrow

I'm okay with DRK as a lynch.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Grendel »

Still think sling is town.

I should look at more players, but having to reevaluate town reads is not much fun.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 1518, Grendel wrote:Isn't Nero supposed to be a collaborative player?
Would not be a word I would use to describe him.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Okay, I'll be back tom when im free to write down a detailed post on nero and grendel
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I'm here, I'm real, and I'm spectacular
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Grendel »

oh, I thought somebody said Nero was elsewhere

I feel super out of it.

Struggling to decide if I want to keep updating my reads, or if I should call it a night

Preedit- top was at Cheetory
DeathRowKitty wrote:I'm here, I'm real, and I'm spectacular
beetlejuice?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she