Mini Normal 1920 (Game Over)

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #200  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:16 pm

Yeah my votes staying on bomber for the time being. I'm kinda surprised mulch took his vote off.

Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
 
User avatar
Joined: April 23, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #201  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:16 pm

He's done nothing scummy at all, only been stupid

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #202  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:19 pm

In post 155, iDanyboy wrote:Mulch, I disagree with you when you say that your wall is very well done. Most of your points are NAI witch you admit but then you use them as if they are, you are also using your arguments selectively as MMM points out. You state things as if they are facts when they are not such as when you call yourself or tchill the easiest push.

In post 96, Mulch wrote:but it REEKS of authenticity


Another example.

In post 153, Tchill13 wrote:I made a naked vote with no explanation what gives you the right to think that's serious? Lol

In post 151, Tchill13 wrote:Well the eevee vote was just because it looked like a wagon might take off out of rvs.


In response to Danny's good points he points out mulch's case is nai and mulch admits to that. Also points out mulch's false "facts". I don't necessarily agree with my vote on eevee being serious. I didn't seriously think eevee was scum, I didn't think anyone was seriously scum I had no reason to yet. I just wanted to see what would happen if a wagon formed.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #203  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:20 pm

In post 201, Mulch wrote:He's done nothing scummy at all, only been stupid


Well I asked your opinion on towny or scummy earlier and you said you simply said you didn't know what it was.

Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
 
User avatar
Joined: April 23, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #204  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:42 pm

I don't know what you all are talking about tbh, some things in there are just to show transparency, some are actual scummy things.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #205  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:51 pm

I just hate rvs. I still don't think there's enough reason to have good belief someone is scum yet. If I had to vote someone it's gonna be bomber.

Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
 
User avatar
Joined: April 23, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #206  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:52 pm

That's not good

Formerfish
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #207  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:32 pm

I was about to check in on things while I was taking my nightly-just-got-home-from-work shit, laughed out loud when I saw 9 pages (sorry, been lulled into a deep sleep from the pace of some recent games), and knew it was time to hit that bowl, throw a hot pocket in the microwave, make myself a drink and sit down to read this shit. So I broke out my laptop and here I am. Sup?

Formerfish
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #208  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:34 pm

In post 51, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: formerfish

If you were a former fish what are you now?


I guess I still am the same person, just no one calls me by a fish related nickname anymore. I could have put theguyformallyknownasfish but felt that was too long of a name. I could have done a symbol too, but that'd be next to impossible for you guys to reproduce that here.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #209  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:45 pm

As far as questions all I'm gonna ask you is what do you think of the interaction between mulch and bomber. When you catch up of course.

Formerfish
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #210  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:57 pm

Is bomber what you guys started to call EEvvveveeewhateverthefuckotherletterswereattachedtpthatname?

Formerfish
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #211  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:59 pm

Nope, replacement, just figured that out.

Formerfish
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #212  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:23 pm

In post 52, gerryoat wrote:RVS is the worst thing on this site by far


I disagree, and I hope I see an explanation behind that statement.

In post 65, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 52, gerryoat wrote:RVS is the worst thing on this site by far


I agree with this statement.


Then why did you openly participate in it if you hold that view?

In post 67, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 40, Formerfish wrote:or he's just trying to pepper his vote around so we have a harder time figuring anything out later.

Figure out what? How is he making it harder?


One of the reasons I feel that RVS is an important part of the game is because there is a method to the madness of random voting. Later in the game when we have some flips, especially a scum flip, we can look back at how they acted during RVS and towards who to help us solidify ideas, or find new avenues to explore. If a scumbag changes his vote 7 times during RVS it would make it a lot harder to figure anything out over a scumbag who RVS voted 2 guys.

In my mind failure to participate in RVS is potentially depriving us from information we may need later on.

That little flash wagon wannabe on EE was cute, 3 votes right in a row from the scummy people in the thread so far, noted.

iDany- why single Tchill out from the trio? Explained. And fair enough.

In post 94, gerryoat wrote:
In post 84, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 75, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: eevee

VOTE: Tchill
Why you voting for eve?


says the person who was voting for eevee before mulch


This was cringe worthy bro, and you got slammed for it in the next post. If this becomes a pattern you are probably scum.

Mulch, I am liking you better when you explain yourself.
Unvote
Post 96 is something I see myself writing, mostly as town. I may not agree with everything you said, but I can see where you are coming from with it and I'm willing to give you some space to run with that.

Fishy here now makes his grand entrance by listing 3 "scummy" things I did that were not actually scummy. Butt hurt over RVS? NAI and wrong. OMGUS vote? Actually that is more towny than scum. Flits away? NAI.

How much have you played with massive? Cause I saw the joke in his RVS vote that you apparently missed. As a result your reaction and vote on him was way out of proportion to what he did, unless you turned around and were like "Nope, you're the scumbag" stick your tongue out at him and crossvote. That didnt happen though, which could be innocent, but to me at the time it seemed like you were trying to hard to see something as serious that was meant as a joke.

Disagree on you taking umbrage with his line of questioning, just because you see something doesnt mean that he does. Maybe thats his fucking bag when it comes to this game, vote analysis, and he is trying to get as many people to vote as possible to have more data?

What the fuck is GAMM? And why are you using the fact that someone doesnt use it as an insult? I caught up to the definition. Please don't act like other people can't play a different style from you, like I said other people get reads in different ways.

In post 139, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 122, Bomberman wrote:It's poorly executed and you look extremely nervous


Mulch do you think this slot comes off as eager try hard town? The nervous part doesn't make sense to me. Comes off as trying to make something out of nothing. Can't tell if it's scum or eager town though.

Why are you looking to Mulch like the slow guy in the gang looking to his leader for what he should be doing next?

In post 151, Tchill13 wrote:Well the eevee vote was just because it looked like a wagon might take off out of rvs. Bomber actually seems a little odd. Even states he'd vote mulch based off play style. I feel that you should more importantly vote someone for stuff that seems AI. Other than in RVS of course. The point idanyboy brings up seems odd to me as well.

VOTE: bomber


So you admit you were on the wagon because it was a wagon... I suppose if were less lazy I'd look back to see where the other wagons were, but I think we already had one with 3 on it, didnt see you anywhere near that wagon.
Scum can get caught during RVS, dont act like they cant. What point from iDany is odd to you and why? Why switch votes now, cause the EE vote stalled and you have a new shiny thing to vote for? I'm calling this guy out right now for being scum.

VOTE: Tchill13

Was this:
In post 153, Tchill13 wrote:I made a naked vote with no explanation what gives you the right to think that's serious? Lol

In reponse to this:
In post 152, Bomberman wrote:I don't read people based on one philosophy because players play different and have different approaches to the game. I think you are a very emotional player and believe I would have a better chance deliberating your alignment once you're calmed down.

?

In post 175, EeveeLution Army wrote:Hmm i think i want to hear from formerfish about this lynch before i make my next move here.


Why very specifically me?

In post 180, Mulch wrote:Do people actually see bomber as scum? I just put a vote on him to show him how wrong he was and make himself actually work...

No, and I'm not seeing you as scum the further I go into the thread.

In post 195, Mulch wrote:VOTE: mmm

Whta?

In post 202, Tchill13 wrote:In response to Danny's good points he points out mulch's case is nai and mulch admits to that. Also points out mulch's false "facts". I don't necessarily agree with my vote on eevee being serious. I didn't seriously think eevee was scum, I didn't think anyone was seriously scum I had no reason to yet. I just wanted to see what would happen if a wagon formed.

You voted EE for reactions? What did you learn?

In post 205, Tchill13 wrote:I just hate rvs. I still don't think there's enough reason to have good belief someone is scum yet. If I had to vote someone it's gonna be bomber.

Scum.

Formerfish
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #213  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:25 pm

In post 209, Tchill13 wrote:As far as questions all I'm gonna ask you is what do you think of the interaction between mulch and bomber. When you catch up of course.


VOTE: Tchill


Well this got awkward quickly.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #214  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:38 pm

In post 213, Formerfish wrote:
In post 209, Tchill13 wrote:As far as questions all I'm gonna ask you is what do you think of the interaction between mulch and bomber. When you catch up of course.


VOTE: Tchill


Well this got awkward quickly.


It's not awkward you're just wrong. You're scum hunting seems genuine though.

Formerfish
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2013
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #215  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:43 pm

Do you want to respond to any of the things I said about you in the much bigger post that came before that one? I know that there are a lot of words, but shit you can ctrl+f and type in tchill to see what I said about just you if you want.

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #216  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:10 pm

I'll try. I participated because I didn't want the game to get away from me as too much information to go back and re-read. I feel like mulch is town and I've got a lot of confidence in that player. He was also the most active at the time so I figured I'd ask him. I didn't vote eevee for reactions. I voted eevee in hopes a wagon would form. I explained why I voted bomber the reasons were a little more serious than "new" and "shiny". Seemed like he made up his statement about mulch being nervous.

iDanyboy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 18, 2011
Location: England
Pronoun: He

Post Post #217  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:16 pm

In post 216, Tchill13 wrote:I voted eevee in hopes a wagon would form.

Why did you want a wagon to form?

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #218  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:33 pm

Well I wanted it to form so something would actually happen that we could get reads and reactions from.

iDanyboy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 18, 2011
Location: England
Pronoun: He

Post Post #219  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:36 pm

In post 216, Tchill13 wrote:I didn't vote eevee for reactions.

Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
 
User avatar
Joined: April 23, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #220  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:37 pm

Huh

Tchill13
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 17, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #221  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:41 pm

Well my particular vote wasn't to see how people would act to my particular vote but to set up a wagon that we could react to. I get where you're coming from though. When you asked that I thought no I did it to make a wagon. Making the wagon was for reactions so I get your point now.

gerryoat
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #222  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:27 am

iDany why do you keep asking mundane questions without actual scumhunting?

Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #223  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:43 am

Image

Tchill right now.

mastina
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: October 08, 2016
Location: Between Snohomish and Monroe, WA
Pronoun: She

Post Post #224  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:50 am

JaeReed is the best and I love them dearly. <3
Our date was lovely but I'm so exhausted from having my world rocked that all I can do right now is reserve a pagetop for tomorrow.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games