Mini Normal 1920 (Game Over)

mastina
Mason
 
User avatar
Joined: October 08, 2016
Location: Between Snohomish and Monroe, WA
Pronoun: She

Post Post #225  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:50 am

(Meaning VC here tomorrow.)
Fifth Votecount:
Bomberman - 3 (Tchill13, MMM, gerryoat)
Mulch - 2 (massive, Lil Uzi Vert)
gerryoat - 2 (LmkGuy, iDanyboy)
MMM - 2 (aronagrundy, Mulch)
LmkGuy - 1 (EeveeLution Army)
Tchill13 - 1 (Formerfish)

Not Voting - 2 (MordyS, Bomberman)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1's deadline is Tuesday, July 11th, @ 1:30 PM PDT--(expired on 2017-07-11 16:35:36).

V/LA Notices/Mod Notes:
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • Formerfish has an unvote/vote combo I've never seen before in , so his Player Vote History for that change may look strange since I don't have a system established for it.

Extras
Spoiler: Changes from Last Votecount
(-1)Mulch - 2 (massive, Formerfish, Lil Uzi Vert)
(-1)LmkGuy - 1 (EeveeLution Army, MMM)
(=0)gerryoat - 2 (LmkGuy, iDanyboy)
(+2/-1)Bomberman - 3 (Mulch, Tchill13, MMM, gerryoat)
(-2/+1)EeveeLution Army - 0 (gerryoat, Mulch)
(+1)MMM - 2 (aronagrundy, Mulch)
(+1)Tchill13 - 1 (Formerfish)

(=0)Not Voting - 2 (MordyS, Bomberman)
Last votecount was .
Spoiler: Player Vote History Day One
Spoiler: Players Who Have BEEN Voted Day One
  1. Gamma Emerald/Bomberman: 5 - | , , ,
  2. EeveeLution Army: 5 - , , , ,
  3. Mulch: 4 - , , ,
  4. MMM: 3 - , ,
  5. Formerfish: 2 - ,
  6. LmkGuy: 2 - ,
  7. gerryoat: 2 - ,
  8. Tchill13: 2 - ,
  9. iDanyboy: 1 -
  10. massive: 1 -
  11. Lil Uzi Vert: 1 -
Spoiler: Voting Chronology Day 1
On Tue, Jun 06/20/17 @ 01:37p, Mulch Voted iDanyboy in post .
On Tue, Jun 06/20/17 @ 01:38p, massive Voted Mulch in post .
On Tue, Jun 06/20/17 @ 01:40p, Mulch Voted massive in post .
On Tue, Jun 06/20/17 @ 02:00p, EeveeLution Army Voted LmkGuy in post .
On Tue, Jun 06/20/17 @ 02:01p, iDanyboy Voted EeveeLution Army in post .
On Tue, Jun 06/20/17 @ 02:55p, MMM Voted Mulch in post .
On Tue, Jun 06/20/17 @ 03:15p, Lil Uzi Vert Voted MMM in post .
On Tue, Jun 06/20/17 @ 03:18p, Mulch Voted Lil Uzi Vert in post .
On Tue, Jun 06/20/17 @ 03:54p, Formerfish voted Mulch in post .
On Tue, Jun 06/20/17 @ 04:01p, Mulch Voted Formerfish in post .
On Tue, Jun 06/20/17 @ 04:19p, LmkGuy Voted Gamma Emerald in post .
On Tue, Jun 06/20/17 @ 08:52p, aronagrundy Voted MMM in post .
On Tue, Jun 06/20/17 @ 09:58p, Tchill13 Voted Formerfish in post .
On Wed, Jun 06/21/17 @ 04:39a, MMM Voted LmkGuy in post .
On Wed, Jun 06/21/17 @ 06:36a, LmkGuy Voted gerryoat in post .
On Wed, Jun 06/21/17 @ 10:34a, gerryoat Voted EeveeLution Army in post .
On Wed, Jun 06/21/17 @ 10:38a, Mulch Voted EeveeLution Army in post .
On Wed, Jun 06/21/17 @ 10:44a, Tchill13 Voted EeveeLution Army in post .
On Wed, Jun 06/21/17 @ 10:45a, Lil Uzi Vert Voted Mulch in post .
On Wed, Jun 06/21/17 @ 11:01a, iDanyboy Voted Tchill13 in post .
On Wed, Jun 06/21/17 @ 11:30a, iDanyboy Voted gerryoat in post .
On Wed, Jun 06/21/17 @ 01:52p, Bomberman replaced Gamma Emerald in post .
On Wed, Jun 06/21/17 @ 02:15p, Mulch Voted Bomberman in post .
On Wed, Jun 06/21/17 @ 02:35p, Tchill13 Voted Bomberman in post .
On Wed, Jun 06/21/17 @ 03:22p, MMM Voted Bomberman in post .
On Wed, Jun 06/21/17 @ 03:43p, gerryoat Voted Bomberman in post .
On Wed, Jun 06/21/17 @ 04:18p, Mulch Voted EeveeLution Army in post .
On Wed, Jun 06/21/17 @ 04:36p, Mulch Voted MMM in post .
On Wed, Jun 06/21/17 @ 07:23p, Formerfish unvoted(Mulch), and Voted Tchill13 in post .
Last edited by mastina on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar by Aristophanes.

Title Fairy Feedback
July Title Event: Title Troll is ongoing!

MMM
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 05, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #226  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:16 am

In post 172, Bomberman wrote:He read pretty confrontational to me, and I presumed it was nervous because he kept asserting himself and even dared me once or twice to vote him.
If he dares you to vote him wouldn't that imply that he's not scared at all?

In post 173, gerryoat wrote:
In post 171, MMM wrote:VOTE: Bomberman his logic seems off to me. Dislike Gerry's reaction to being voted. Like the concerns Danyboy brought up.

VOTE: bomberman how does this make you feel
Uh
That's a strange way to place a vote.

EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2016
Location: Celestic Town, Sinnoh

Post Post #227  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:51 am

FormerFish i said you specifically because at the time you were the longest person who hadn't talked. Also i'm staying on Lmkguy until he says something of any use.
Show

MMM
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 05, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #228  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:52 am

{iDanyBoy, Eeveelution Army, Formerfish}
{Mulch, LmkGuy, aronagrundy, massive, MordyS}
{gerryoat, Bomberman, Lil Uzi Vert, Tchill13}

I'm leaning scum on the yellow slots (bar MordyS who I think didn't confirm) until further evidence due to the "scum wants to not have any heat on them during RVS" thing motivating scum to be inactive during this stage in my eyes. Obviously, most of these reads are obviously with low confidence as of yet, and are likely to change over time.

I'm not sure on Mulch. Early game posts are hilarious but not really alignment indicative, then he becomes the first player to post reads and actively trying in this game, but his reasons for scum reading seem off at the same time and he could be scum trying to take control as Bomberman I think said (despite his own logic also being flawed). I could see both of them being in the scum team together, actually.

...also holy shit, I just realised I'm scum reading over half the players. (this is assuming the low posters count)

In post 174, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe that scum will do anything to win. Mulch's behavior has garnered him a position of control and as a result he's been able to steer the game in any direction he chooses. If he was scum, I can easily see his partners letting him continue until he cannot get away with it anymore.
For now let's focus on just one of them. If you look closely, the wording implies that he knows Mulch isn't scum with a level of confidence that town cannot have at this stage in the game, and therefore this is a scum slip. Posts 62 and 223 also ping me - 62 for what imo is a counterproductive question and 223 for the lack of content despite there being plenty of things to comment on. This is probably my most confident read as of now.
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2016
Location: Celestic Town, Sinnoh

Post Post #229  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:55 am

Oh MMM you were thinking the same thing as me. That was my theory from earlier. Bomber + mulch is unlikely but possible because of how mulch reacted when the heat turned up on bomber.
Show

EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2016
Location: Celestic Town, Sinnoh

Post Post #230  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:59 am

Also any particular reason you read massive?
Show

MMM
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 05, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #231  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:03 am

In post 230, EeveeLution Army wrote:Also any particular reason you read massive?

Not enough content.

MMM
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 05, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #232  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:04 am

In post 229, EeveeLution Army wrote:Oh MMM you were thinking the same thing as me. That was my theory from earlier. Bomber + mulch is unlikely but possible because of how mulch reacted when the heat turned up on bomber.
Interesting. If Uzi does flip scum that theory should probably be discarded though since Mulch will be practically confirmed town.

EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2016
Location: Celestic Town, Sinnoh

Post Post #233  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:08 am

In post 231, MMM wrote:
In post 230, EeveeLution Army wrote:Also any particular reason you read massive?

Not enough content.


So in your earlier post with the yellow names the scumreads were based on activity and they were giving a useless reason to lurk?
Show

MMM
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 05, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #234  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:26 am

Basically the yellow names mean they haven't posted enough content to justify a solid read on them, and that they could be scum deliberately avoiding posting content - not necessarily while giving some useless reason, I think none of them has done that.

Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #235  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:53 am

In post 228, MMM wrote:{iDanyBoy, Eeveelution Army, Formerfish}
{Mulch, LmkGuy, aronagrundy, massive, MordyS}
{gerryoat, Bomberman, Lil Uzi Vert, Tchill13}

I'm leaning scum on the yellow slots (bar MordyS who I think didn't confirm) until further evidence due to the "scum wants to not have any heat on them during RVS" thing motivating scum to be inactive during this stage in my eyes. Obviously, most of these reads are obviously with low confidence as of yet, and are likely to change over time.

I'm not sure on Mulch. Early game posts are hilarious but not really alignment indicative, then he becomes the first player to post reads and actively trying in this game, but his reasons for scum reading seem off at the same time and he could be scum trying to take control as Bomberman I think said (despite his own logic also being flawed). I could see both of them being in the scum team together, actually.

...also holy shit, I just realised I'm scum reading over half the players. (this is assuming the low posters count)

In post 174, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe that scum will do anything to win. Mulch's behavior has garnered him a position of control and as a result he's been able to steer the game in any direction he chooses. If he was scum, I can easily see his partners letting him continue until he cannot get away with it anymore.
For now let's focus on just one of them. If you look closely, the wording implies that he knows Mulch isn't scum with a level of confidence that town cannot have at this stage in the game, and therefore this is a scum slip. Posts 62 and 223 also ping me - 62 for what imo is a counterproductive question and 223 for the lack of content despite there being plenty of things to comment on. This is probably my most confident read as of now.
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

I think town here would ask me why I was still voting for someone who I thought was probably town at the time and why I'm still voting for them currently rather than push this narrative.

Why can't town be that confident at that stage of the game? I'd really like to hear your reasoning why as I'm someone who's catches scum in RVS like no tomorrow. Also, according to that read list, tchill is your strongest scum read so why aren't you voting for him? I don't think you actually believe what you're saying but I can't tell if you're being contrarian just to be contrarian or you and him are actually scum.

Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #236  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:59 am

In post 229, EeveeLution Army wrote:Oh MMM you were thinking the same thing as me. That was my theory from earlier. Bomber + mulch is unlikely but possible because of how mulch reacted when the heat turned up on bomber.

Why are you still voting for LMK?

Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #237  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:01 am

Nevermind, found the reasoning and it's awful.

UNVOTE:

EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2016
Location: Celestic Town, Sinnoh

Post Post #238  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:04 am

In post 237, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Nevermind, found the reasoning and it's awful.

UNVOTE:


Its awful to want him to contribute to towns efforts?
Show

Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #239  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:10 am

In post 238, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 237, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Nevermind, found the reasoning and it's awful.

UNVOTE:


Its awful to want him to contribute to towns efforts?

Its awful because it isn't actually pushing anything AI. What use is voting for someone who obviously hasn't been here?

EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2016
Location: Celestic Town, Sinnoh

Post Post #240  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:23 am

How do you know they haven't been here? For all you know they are reading what we are saying right now and blatantly ignoring it
Show

Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #241  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:26 am

In post 240, EeveeLution Army wrote:How do you know they haven't been here? For all you know they are reading what we are saying right now and blatantly ignoring it

Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #242  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:29 am

In post 241, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 240, EeveeLution Army wrote:How do you know they haven't been here? For all you know they are reading what we are saying right now and blatantly ignoring it

They have 3 out of the 242 posts in this thread. They haven't.

And if they're ignoring? Town can be lazy and not give effort. It's not AI.

MMM
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 05, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #243  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:29 am

In post 235, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 228, MMM wrote:{iDanyBoy, Eeveelution Army, Formerfish}
{Mulch, LmkGuy, aronagrundy, massive, MordyS}
{gerryoat, Bomberman, Lil Uzi Vert, Tchill13}

I'm leaning scum on the yellow slots (bar MordyS who I think didn't confirm) until further evidence due to the "scum wants to not have any heat on them during RVS" thing motivating scum to be inactive during this stage in my eyes. Obviously, most of these reads are obviously with low confidence as of yet, and are likely to change over time.

I'm not sure on Mulch. Early game posts are hilarious but not really alignment indicative, then he becomes the first player to post reads and actively trying in this game, but his reasons for scum reading seem off at the same time and he could be scum trying to take control as Bomberman I think said (despite his own logic also being flawed). I could see both of them being in the scum team together, actually.

...also holy shit, I just realised I'm scum reading over half the players. (this is assuming the low posters count)

In post 174, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe that scum will do anything to win. Mulch's behavior has garnered him a position of control and as a result he's been able to steer the game in any direction he chooses. If he was scum, I can easily see his partners letting him continue until he cannot get away with it anymore.
For now let's focus on just one of them. If you look closely, the wording implies that he knows Mulch isn't scum with a level of confidence that town cannot have at this stage in the game, and therefore this is a scum slip. Posts 62 and 223 also ping me - 62 for what imo is a counterproductive question and 223 for the lack of content despite there being plenty of things to comment on. This is probably my most confident read as of now.
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

I think town here would ask me why I was still voting for someone who I thought was probably town at the time and why I'm still voting for them currently rather than push this narrative.

Why can't town be that confident at that stage of the game? I'd really like to hear your reasoning why as I'm someone who's catches scum in RVS like no tomorrow. Also, according to that read list, tchill is your strongest scum read so why aren't you voting for him? I don't think you actually believe what you're saying but I can't tell if you're being contrarian just to be contrarian or you and him are actually scum.
1. I didn't realise you still had your vote on Mulch.
2. If you're town, then instantly obvtowning Mulch in spite of his reasoning for most of his reads being flawed is wrong - even though I'll concede that his efforts in general read as town, putting that much confidence in him being town seems like something really easy for scum to do for town cred here.
3. If you turn out to be scum like I'm expecting, then there's little point in me asking why your vote is on anyone in particular anyway.
4. You're talking about catching town in RVS, and you say you're good at catching scum? That seems more like a deflection than anything else.
5. My scum reads aren't ordered that meticulously, they are merely on 3 different levels - townleans, null slots, scumleans. Having a list that is ordered that well at this point in the game with high confidence can't even come from town. The fact you're pointing at something minor like that to attempt to get attention off of yourself reads as scummy as well.

Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #244  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:33 am

In post 243, MMM wrote:
In post 235, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 228, MMM wrote:{iDanyBoy, Eeveelution Army, Formerfish}
{Mulch, LmkGuy, aronagrundy, massive, MordyS}
{gerryoat, Bomberman, Lil Uzi Vert, Tchill13}

I'm leaning scum on the yellow slots (bar MordyS who I think didn't confirm) until further evidence due to the "scum wants to not have any heat on them during RVS" thing motivating scum to be inactive during this stage in my eyes. Obviously, most of these reads are obviously with low confidence as of yet, and are likely to change over time.

I'm not sure on Mulch. Early game posts are hilarious but not really alignment indicative, then he becomes the first player to post reads and actively trying in this game, but his reasons for scum reading seem off at the same time and he could be scum trying to take control as Bomberman I think said (despite his own logic also being flawed). I could see both of them being in the scum team together, actually.

...also holy shit, I just realised I'm scum reading over half the players. (this is assuming the low posters count)

In post 174, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe that scum will do anything to win. Mulch's behavior has garnered him a position of control and as a result he's been able to steer the game in any direction he chooses. If he was scum, I can easily see his partners letting him continue until he cannot get away with it anymore.
For now let's focus on just one of them. If you look closely, the wording implies that he knows Mulch isn't scum with a level of confidence that town cannot have at this stage in the game, and therefore this is a scum slip. Posts 62 and 223 also ping me - 62 for what imo is a counterproductive question and 223 for the lack of content despite there being plenty of things to comment on. This is probably my most confident read as of now.
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

I think town here would ask me why I was still voting for someone who I thought was probably town at the time and why I'm still voting for them currently rather than push this narrative.

Why can't town be that confident at that stage of the game? I'd really like to hear your reasoning why as I'm someone who's catches scum in RVS like no tomorrow. Also, according to that read list, tchill is your strongest scum read so why aren't you voting for him? I don't think you actually believe what you're saying but I can't tell if you're being contrarian just to be contrarian or you and him are actually scum.
1. I didn't realise you still had your vote on Mulch.
2. If you're town, then instantly obvtowning Mulch in spite of his reasoning for most of his reads being flawed is wrong - even though I'll concede that his efforts in general read as town, putting that much confidence in him being town seems like something really easy for scum to do for town cred here.
3. If you turn out to be scum like I'm expecting, then there's little point in me asking why your vote is on anyone in particular anyway.
4. You're talking about catching town in RVS, and you say you're good at catching scum? That seems more like a deflection than anything else.
5. My scum reads aren't ordered that meticulously, they are merely on 3 different levels - townleans, null slots, scumleans. Having a list that is ordered that well at this point in the game with high confidence can't even come from town. The fact you're pointing at something minor like that to attempt to get attention off of yourself reads as scummy as well.

You still aren't saying why it can't. I brought up that I do catch scum in RVS often to back up my confidence.

I pointed it out because your town reads look like they ordered in that way. I think it's natural to assume that your scum reads would be to.

Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #245  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:35 am

In post 244, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 243, MMM wrote:
In post 235, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 228, MMM wrote:{iDanyBoy, Eeveelution Army, Formerfish}
{Mulch, LmkGuy, aronagrundy, massive, MordyS}
{gerryoat, Bomberman, Lil Uzi Vert, Tchill13}

I'm leaning scum on the yellow slots (bar MordyS who I think didn't confirm) until further evidence due to the "scum wants to not have any heat on them during RVS" thing motivating scum to be inactive during this stage in my eyes. Obviously, most of these reads are obviously with low confidence as of yet, and are likely to change over time.

I'm not sure on Mulch. Early game posts are hilarious but not really alignment indicative, then he becomes the first player to post reads and actively trying in this game, but his reasons for scum reading seem off at the same time and he could be scum trying to take control as Bomberman I think said (despite his own logic also being flawed). I could see both of them being in the scum team together, actually.

...also holy shit, I just realised I'm scum reading over half the players. (this is assuming the low posters count)

In post 174, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe that scum will do anything to win. Mulch's behavior has garnered him a position of control and as a result he's been able to steer the game in any direction he chooses. If he was scum, I can easily see his partners letting him continue until he cannot get away with it anymore.
For now let's focus on just one of them. If you look closely, the wording implies that he knows Mulch isn't scum with a level of confidence that town cannot have at this stage in the game, and therefore this is a scum slip. Posts 62 and 223 also ping me - 62 for what imo is a counterproductive question and 223 for the lack of content despite there being plenty of things to comment on. This is probably my most confident read as of now.
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

I think town here would ask me why I was still voting for someone who I thought was probably town at the time and why I'm still voting for them currently rather than push this narrative.

Why can't town be that confident at that stage of the game? I'd really like to hear your reasoning why as I'm someone who's catches scum in RVS like no tomorrow. Also, according to that read list, tchill is your strongest scum read so why aren't you voting for him? I don't think you actually believe what you're saying but I can't tell if you're being contrarian just to be contrarian or you and him are actually scum.
1. I didn't realise you still had your vote on Mulch.
2. If you're town, then instantly obvtowning Mulch in spite of his reasoning for most of his reads being flawed is wrong - even though I'll concede that his efforts in general read as town, putting that much confidence in him being town seems like something really easy for scum to do for town cred here.
3. If you turn out to be scum like I'm expecting, then there's little point in me asking why your vote is on anyone in particular anyway.
4. You're talking about catching town in RVS, and you say you're good at catching scum? That seems more like a deflection than anything else.
5. My scum reads aren't ordered that meticulously, they are merely on 3 different levels - townleans, null slots, scumleans. Having a list that is ordered that well at this point in the game with high confidence can't even come from town. The fact you're pointing at something minor like that to attempt to get attention off of yourself reads as scummy as well.

You still aren't saying why it can't. I brought up that I do catch scum in RVS often to back up my confidence.

I pointed it out because your town reads look like they are ordered in that way. I think it's natural to assume that your scum reads would be to.

EBWOP.

Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #246  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:36 am

Actually for my sanity, could Eveee, MMM, and tchill talk about their mafia experience?

EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2016
Location: Celestic Town, Sinnoh

Post Post #247  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:38 am

In post 242, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 241, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 240, EeveeLution Army wrote:How do you know they haven't been here? For all you know they are reading what we are saying right now and blatantly ignoring it

They have 3 out of the 242 posts in this thread. They haven't.

And if they're ignoring? Town can be lazy and not give effort. It's not AI.



I've already stated i just want him to contribute so i can get some form of read on him.
Show

Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
 
User avatar
Joined: April 23, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #248  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:43 am

VOTE: Lil uzi vert

Wagoooon

Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #249  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:47 am

This game makes my head hurt :lol:

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games