Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:52 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 247, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 242, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 241, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 240, EeveeLution Army wrote:How do you know they haven't been here? For all you know they are reading what we are saying right now and blatantly ignoring it
They have 3 out of the 242 posts in this thread. They haven't.

And if they're ignoring? Town can be lazy and not give effort. It's not AI.

I've already stated i just want him to contribute so i can get some form of read on him.
There are plenty of people contributing and creating content we can use, why do you care so much about the one guy who hasn't said much yet? Do you have reads set for everyone else and this is your lynch pin? Could finding out his alignment change everything for you?

Why don't you figure out who you think is town, see where they are voting and ask some questions. I noticed you asked for my opinion, then I give it, and you barely acknowledge my post. What was the point of asking my opinion, which your reasoning is suspect as well in that, if you aren't going to take that opinion and do something with it?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Mulch »

Fish is lock town
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Mulch »

Townbloc: Me, gerrygoat, fish
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 249, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:This game makes my head hurt :lol:
Baaaaaaaaaaaaad reaction
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 253, Mulch wrote:
Baaaaaaaaaaaaad reaction
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 254, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 253, Mulch wrote:
Baaaaaaaaaaaaad reaction
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD REACTOS
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:27 am

Post by MMM »

In post 245, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 244, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 243, MMM wrote:
In post 235, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 228, MMM wrote:{iDanyBoy, Eeveelution Army, Formerfish}
{Mulch,
LmkGuy, aronagrundy, massive, MordyS
}
{gerryoat, Bomberman, Lil Uzi Vert, Tchill13}

I'm leaning scum on the yellow slots (bar MordyS who I think didn't confirm) until further evidence due to the "scum wants to not have any heat on them during RVS" thing motivating scum to be inactive during this stage in my eyes. Obviously,
most
of these reads are obviously with low confidence as of yet, and are likely to change over time.

I'm not sure on Mulch. Early game posts are hilarious but not really alignment indicative, then he becomes the first player to post reads and actively trying in this game, but his reasons for scum reading seem off at the same time and he could be scum trying to take control as Bomberman I think said (despite his own logic also being flawed). I could see both of them being in the scum team together, actually.

...also holy shit, I just realised I'm scum reading over half the players. (this is assuming the low posters count)
In post 174, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe that scum will do anything to win. Mulch's behavior has garnered him a position of control and as a result he's been able to steer the game in any direction he chooses.
If he was scum
, I can easily see his partners letting him continue until he cannot get away with it anymore.
For now let's focus on just one of them. If you look closely, the wording implies that he knows Mulch isn't scum with a level of confidence that town cannot have at this stage in the game, and therefore this is a scum slip. Posts 62 and 223 also ping me - 62 for what imo is a counterproductive question and 223 for the lack of content despite there being plenty of things to comment on. This is probably my most confident read as of now.
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
I think town here would ask me why I was still voting for someone who I thought was probably town at the time and why I'm still voting for them currently rather than push this narrative.

Why can't town be that confident at that stage of the game? I'd really like to hear your reasoning why as I'm someone who's catches scum in RVS like no tomorrow. Also, according to that read list, tchill is your strongest scum read so why aren't you voting for him? I don't think you actually believe what you're saying but I can't tell if you're being contrarian just to be contrarian or you and him are actually scum.
1. I didn't realise you still had your vote on Mulch.
2. If you're town, then instantly obvtowning Mulch in spite of his reasoning for most of his reads being flawed is wrong - even though I'll concede that his efforts in general read as town, putting that much confidence in him being town seems like something really easy for scum to do for town cred here.
3. If you turn out to be scum like I'm expecting, then there's little point in me asking why your vote is on anyone in particular anyway.
4. You're talking about catching town in RVS, and you say you're good at catching scum? That seems more like a deflection than anything else.
5. My scum reads aren't ordered that meticulously, they are merely on 3 different levels - townleans, null slots, scumleans. Having a list that is ordered
that well
at this point in the game with high confidence can't even come from town. The fact you're pointing at something minor like that to attempt to get attention off of yourself reads as scummy as well.
You still aren't saying why it can't. I brought up that I do catch scum in RVS often to back up my confidence.

I pointed it out because your town reads look like they are ordered in that way. I think it's natural to assume that your scum reads would be to.
EBWOP.
I don't recall you elaborating on why you are confident in Mulch being town. If you did, I must have missed it. But without an actual explanation (hint hint) locking a read on someone this early in the game is unacceptable.
Mulch, that goes for you too. What makes fish and particularly gerry so townie?
In post 240, EeveeLution Army wrote:How do you know they haven't been here? For all you know they are reading what we are saying right now and blatantly ignoring it

I've already stated i just want him to contribute so i can get some form of read on him.
Do you have opinions on anyone else? Like you know - people who have actually posted enough for you to be able to have an actual opinion on them?
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Actually for my sanity, could Eveee, MMM, and tchill talk about their mafia experience?
About 3 months worth of games on a live chat with disappointingly low quality games for the most part. About a handful of forum games, completed one as scum and about 6-ish as town in total I think. I assume this is what you wanted to know anyway.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:43 am

Post by massive »

In post 231, MMM wrote:
In post 230, EeveeLution Army wrote:Also any particular reason you read massive?
Not enough content.
Spoiler alert: I am generally a low-content poster as both alignments. See, oh, any game I've played in the last two years where some scumbum always feels the urge to mention this. Activity is NAI. But trying to play it like it is is the oldest (and most transparent) trick in the book.

VOTE: MMM
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Mulch »

Mmm pinging me as well
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 256, MMM wrote:
In post 243, MMM wrote:
{Mulch,
}

I'm leaning scum on the yellow slots (bar MordyS who I think didn't confirm) until further evidence due to the "scum wants to not have any heat on them during RVS" thing motivating scum to be inactive during this stage in my eyes. Obviously,
most
of these reads are obviously with low confidence as of yet, and are likely to change over time.

I'm not sure on Mulch. Early game posts are hilarious but not really alignment indicative, then he becomes the first player to post reads and actively trying in this game, but his reasons for scum reading seem off at the same time and he could be scum trying to take control as Bomberman I think said (despite his own logic also being flawed). I could see both of them being in the scum team together, actually.

...also holy shit, I just realised I'm scum reading over half the players. (this is assuming the low posters count)
In post 174, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe that scum will do anything to win. Mulch's behavior has garnered him a position of control and as a result he's been able to steer the game in any direction he chooses.
If he was scum
, I can easily see his partners letting him continue until he cannot get away with it anymore.
For now let's focus on just one of them. If you look closely, the wording implies that he knows Mulch isn't scum with a level of confidence that town cannot have at this stage in the game, and therefore this is a scum slip. Posts 62 and 223 also ping me - 62 for what imo is a counterproductive question and 223 for the lack of content despite there being plenty of things to comment on. This is probably my most confident read as of now.
I think town here would ask me why I was still voting for someone who I thought was probably town at the time and why I'm still voting for them currently rather than push this narrative.

Why can't town be that confident at that stage of the game? I'd really like to hear your reasoning why as I'm someone who's catches scum in RVS like no tomorrow. Also, according to that read list, tchill is your strongest scum read so why aren't you voting for him? I don't think you actually believe what you're saying but I can't tell if you're being contrarian just to be contrarian or you and him are actually scum.
2. If you're town, then instantly obvtowning Mulch in spite of his reasoning for most of his reads being flawed is wrong - even though I'll concede that his efforts in general read as town, putting that much confidence in him being town seems like something really easy for scum to do for town cred here.
3. If you turn out to be scum like I'm expecting, then there's little point in me asking why your vote is on anyone in particular anyway.
4. You're talking about catching town in RVS, and you say you're good at catching scum? That seems more like a deflection than anything else.
5. My scum reads aren't ordered that meticulously, they are merely on 3 different levels - townleans, null slots, scumleans. Having a list that is ordered
that well
at this point in the game with high confidence can't even come from town. The fact you're pointing at something minor like that to attempt to get attention off of yourself reads as scummy as well.
You still aren't saying why it can't. I brought up that I do catch scum in RVS often to back up my confidence.

I pointed it out because your town reads look like they are ordered in that way. I think it's natural to assume that your scum reads would be to.
EBWOP.
I don't recall you elaborating on why you are confident in Mulch being town. If you did, I must have missed it. But without an actual explanation (hint hint) locking a read on someone this early in the game is unacceptable.
Mulch, that goes for you too. What makes fish and particularly gerry so townie?

Do you have opinions on anyone else? Like you know - people who have actually posted enough for you to be able to have an actual opinion on them?
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Actually for my sanity, could Eveee, MMM, and tchill talk about their mafia experience?
About 3 months worth of games on a live chat with disappointingly low quality games for the most part. About a handful of forum games, completed one as scum and about 6-ish as town in total I think. I assume this is what you wanted to know anyway.
I didn't and I don't have to unless you have a reason to suspect him. If you do, state so and why. I'm really struggling to see the why it isn't reasonable for one to lean or feel strongly about one of the most active players in the game.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:06 am

Post by MMM »

In post 257, massive wrote:
In post 231, MMM wrote:
In post 230, EeveeLution Army wrote:Also any particular reason you read massive?
Not enough content.
Spoiler alert: I am generally a low-content poster as both alignments. See, oh, any game I've played in the last two years where some scumbum always feels the urge to mention this. Activity is NAI. But trying to play it like it is is the oldest (and most transparent) trick in the book.

VOTE: MMM
1. I'm not the first person to mention this
2. If you had actually read my fucking reads post you'd see it's not even a major indicator for my reads since my actual scum leans based on actual content are actually listed in the scummy section compared to people like you who simply haven't posted enough to warrant an actual read
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:11 am

Post by MMM »

In post 259, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 256, MMM wrote:
In post 243, MMM wrote:
{Mulch,
}

most

If he was scum

that well

EBWOP.
I didn't and I don't have to unless you have a reason to suspect him. If you do, state so and why. I'm really struggling to see the why it isn't reasonable for one to lean or feel strongly about one of the most active players in the game.
It seems unreasonable to me because you were
operating under the assumption
he is town rather than
strongly feeling
that he's town.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:19 am

Post by massive »

In post 260, MMM wrote: VOTE: MMM
1. I'm not the first person to mention this
2. If you had actually read my fucking reads post you'd see it's not even a major indicator for my reads since my actual scum leans based on actual content are actually listed in the scummy section compared to people like you who simply haven't posted enough to warrant an actual read[/quote]
1. Please quote who else has mentioned this.
2. That's a lot of anger for one vote mate.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:19 am

Post by massive »

A. Always. B. Be. P. Previewing
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Mulch »

Defensiveness is NAI
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:21 am

Post by massive »

Yeah but going straight to swear words can be.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:22 am

Post by EeveeLution Army »

Townreads- former / mmm / lil
Slight scumread on mulch / bomber / possibly lmk depending on what he says when he gets back
Rest neutral for now.

Nothing is locked yet though.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Mulch »

Your scumread on me is bullshit because I've been nothing but townie all day. My scumread on you is clouding your judgment.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:28 am

In post 267, Mulch wrote:Your scumread on me is bullshit because I've been nothing but townie all day. My scumread on you is clouding your judgment.
I've explained why i read you. And again i feel its unlikely its both of you but its possible. I do feel at least one of you is probably scum.
UNVOTE: Lmkguy
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Mulch »

Your read is wrong and biased. Change it.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:45 am

Post by MMM »

In post 262, massive wrote:
In post 260, MMM wrote: 1. I'm not the first person to mention this
2. If you had actually read my fucking reads post you'd see it's not even a major indicator for my reads since my actual scum leans based on actual content are actually listed in the scummy section compared to people like you who simply haven't posted enough to warrant an actual read
1. Please quote who else has mentioned this.
2. That's a lot of anger for one vote mate.
In post 96, Mulch wrote:Arunagrundy in post 20 did something that most people thought would be NAI but I thought was pretty cool. Instead of doing a typical meme he did , which seems insignifcant but I sort of feel like makes you stick out more.
IMO early game scum want to stick out as little as possible
, so even though this is pretty much TOTALLY insignificant, I sort of am giving a slight town lean to this. Meanwhile, the oppsosite is true for massive, who just said ", which is TOTALLY blending in with the crowd.
2. I'm not angry about the vote, I'm angry about the ignorance with which you cast it.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:55 am

In post 269, Mulch wrote:Your read is wrong and biased. Change it.
Show me why its bad. Don't blast this trumpet like you're some form of clear or universal townread
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 271, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 269, Mulch wrote:Your read is wrong and biased. Change it.
Show me why its bad. Don't blast this trumpet like you're some form of clear or universal townread
I should be. And how the fuck can I show its why it's bad when you admitted to me they don't matter :thinking:
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:12 am

Reads can change that doesn't mean they don't matter
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:13 am

Post by iDanyboy »

For you guys who are saying users have a lack of content it's only been two days not everyone can be as active as you are. Activity is NAI. Lack of content with a high post count is though.
In post 228, MMM wrote:If you look closely, the wording implies that he knows Mulch isn't scum with a level of confidence that town cannot have at this stage in the game, and therefore this is a scum slip.
But Mulch also calls people town with as much confidence, so why do you only care when Uzi does it?
He asks this later so nvm

In post 228, MMM wrote:also ping me - 62 for what imo is a counterproductive question and 223 for the lack of content despite there being plenty of things to comment on.
The other person having that conversation with him was Eeve your townread.
In post 248, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Lil uzi vertWagoooon
Why?
In post 252, Mulch wrote:Townbloc: gerrygoat
No his not.

Like MMM's post so far.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”