iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:54 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 396, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:So can we end the day now?
No.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Mulch »

UNVOTE:
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:18 am

Post by MMM »

Oh hey, some people actually listen to me.

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert let's get this then.

I'll look at this again tomorrow. My head hurts badly right now.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:18 am

Post by MMM »

I don't like the eagerness to end this day within 3 RL days btw.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 403, MMM wrote:I don't like the eagerness to end this day within 3 RL days btw.
I think that scum would not be willing to go out there so much with this, so why do you not like it?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'll answer former fish's questionnaire when I get home tonight. I'm pretty confident mulch is town though. I'm not willing to lynch him day 1 it just seems like there's not a great case for someone to be scum at this point so mulch is getting the attention.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 396, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:So can we end the day now? As opposed to just dragging this out for another day or two waiting for people who have IRL shit going on? Did everyone get what they wanted out of the day?
VOTE: Lil uzi

Why you wanting the day to end so quickly?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:03 am

Post by massive »

In post 375, iDanyboy wrote: I dislike Massive's vote, he calls out MMM for voting him for low post count but when others do it he has no problem.
Can you give examples of what you mean?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

MMM is my strongest scum read and I'm satisfied with where my reads are currently.

I don't personally need anymore from today and I rather not give scum the chance to create apathy by drawing the day out.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

For people who don't want to end the day, what issues do you absolutely need resolved today? Who do you need more content from? Who would you prefer to lynch?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Formerfish »

Spoiler:
In post 345, MMM wrote:
In post 332, Formerfish wrote:MMM's #228 is a scum claim. The vote on Uzi is bad, and he reasoning is worse. The MMM/Uzi spat looked worse for MMM IMO. #256 you reiterate the same thing I said in #250 to Eevee, this could be buddying towards me, and/or warning your scum buddy to answer me.
In post 260, MMM wrote:1. I'm not the first person to mention this
2. If you had actually read my fucking reads post you'd see it's not even a major indicator for my reads since my actual scum leans based on actual content are actually listed in the scummy section compared to people like you who simply haven't posted enough to warrant an actual read
The tone here is off for me. #2 especially. The "fucking" is what is throwing it off for me. And dont get me wrong, I like a good "fucking" as much as the next guy, but this "fucking" felt wrong. This "fucking" felt forced and over the top to me. Huge scumtell in my book.
In post 295, MMM wrote:
In post 294, MMM wrote:
In post 287, Bomberman wrote:The problem I am facing right now when it comes to the current gamestate is that the people who have been most prominent in discussion are likely town and only nitpicking at each other
If, let's say, us two, Mulch, ELA and Danyboy are probably town nitpicking at each other, who do you think is actually scum then?
Add Uzi to this list
Is this you basically saying that everyone who was on your list (the people who were active in the thread at the time) are all town? Why the fuck would you do that?

[...]

Massive has a point. And what looks like a decent vote.
I swear a fucklot more than the next guy because I get really frustrated when every single one of you is acting like a bunch of fucking retards by calling me scum based on pathetically false accusations and not actually dealing with what I am actually fucking talking about in my god damn posts. I came to this site in the first place because the play standard on PS was simply fucking awful but I certainly never expected it to be just as bad here. You, like massive, have not read the fucking context when you made your own accusation, and thus obviously your shitty statement about my intentions there is completely and utterly WRONG.

I could tell you to actually read the context and interpret it as what you're SUPPOSED to interpret, but clearly it's just a waste of time. Those on my wagon who are town are tunnelling and those who are scum are taking advantage of me being a really easy wagon. It doesn't really matter what I say, because neither are getting off any time soon, apparently, despite it being the obvious correct play, and I find it incredibly hard to believe that it's not already been done.

And on a final note... thank you guys so much for proving to me that I should just stop trying with this entire game. I thought the standards of play here would be higher than on PS, but apparently actually making your fucking cases will result in people calling you fake and scum for actually trying to accomplish shit without explaining either why I'm scum or why my case is apparently a totally fake narrative. No thank you, I'd rather just die on night 1 every fucking game so I don't have to deal with peoples' fucking bullshit.

VOTE: MMM

I'm gonna take a very wild guess and say that someone will assume that I've claimed scum for the second time now, and you know what, I don't even care at this point. After all you clearly all know so much better than me so surely you'll manage to find scum really easily after my mislynch. But whatever. I can't be fucked investing more time into this if I'm just gonna get blatantly ignored and misrepped by both town and scum.

Poke me if you're actually gonna read what I have to say. I'm done with talking into a fucking vacuum.

I'm not going to respond to this yet other than saying that I am going to politely ask you to refrain from using perjorative language towards myself and the other players. I swear a lot myself, but you know what I try not to do? Call people fucking retards for reading you a certain way.

You say I didn't read what you wrote, expect I did. And I outlined my thought process on you as well. Just because something isn't going your way it does not give you carte blanche to be a dick. So this is your one warning from me. Do it again and you and I will never play a game together again.

If you are that upset about my basic case on you, refute it, and then find scum.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:14 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 407, massive wrote:
In post 375, iDanyboy wrote: I dislike Massive's vote, he calls out MMM for voting him for low post count but when others do it he has no problem.
Mainly Eve. Is that the only reason your voting MMM?
In post 409, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:For people who don't want to end the day, what issues do you absolutely need resolved today? Who do you need more content from? Who would you prefer to lynch?
You haven't made it clear why you want to lynch mulch.
Aaron hasn't caught up with the game yet.
MordyS hasn't posted yet.

There's 4 votes on you now and only 3 on MMM so there's not a clear wagon anymore. Does that mean we should lynch you?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:20 am

Post by massive »

In post 411, iDanyboy wrote:
Still confused. The only thing I see in his ISO is and that seems to agree with me.

And clarify your second question.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:24 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 412, massive wrote:
Still confused. The only thing I see in his ISO is and that seems to agree with me.
no it doesn't

And clarify your second question.
In post 240, EeveeLution Army wrote:How do you know they haven't been here? For all you know they are reading what we are saying right now and blatantly ignoring it
In post 335, EeveeLution Army wrote: You were wondering why lmk?
Because at the time he had the least activity with the most useless posts. Sometimes people forget mafia is a team game, towns technically supposed to work together.
Are you only voting for MMM because of his vote on you or do you have any other reasoning.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 409, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:For people who don't want to end the day, what issues do you absolutely need resolved today? Who do you need more content from? Who would you prefer to lynch?
You haven't made it clear why you want to lynch mulch.
Aaron hasn't caught up with the game yet.
MordyS hasn't posted yet.

There's 4 votes on you now and only 3 on MMM so there's not a clear wagon anymore. Does that mean we should lynch you?
I don't want to lynch Mulch.

What does Arona not catching up have to do with ending the day? Do you suspect him? Mordy is getting replaced at this point and who knows when that will happen.

If I'm the leading wagon and the overall consensus is that I would be the best lynch, I don't see why not.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:30 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Mistyped Mulch meant MMM.
In post 409, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: Who do you need more content from?
You asked I answered. There's 0 benefit from ending the day so quickly.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What do you think of Arona's reasoning for voting MMM then?
In post 340, aronagrundy wrote:I came in to low key prodge bc I won't really have time to read this til the weekend but I'll answer your question.

Both votes were serious to an extent. I thought MMM's tone seemed forced (which is why I voted them the first time) and then I didn't like their lmk vote. I read it as a serious response to lmk's gamma vote. I wasn't very clear with my reasoning because I wasn't really taking the game that seriously yet
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:52 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 416, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What do you think of Arona's reasoning for voting MMM then?
In post 340, aronagrundy wrote:I came in to low key prodge bc I won't really have time to read this til the weekend but I'll answer your question.

Both votes were serious to an extent. I thought MMM's tone seemed forced (which is why I voted them the first time) and then I didn't like their lmk vote. I read it as a serious response to lmk's gamma vote. I wasn't very clear with my reasoning because I wasn't really taking the game that seriously yet
Already answered this.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:02 am

Post by gerryoat »

hey i can read tonight, please dont end the day before i'm able to :)
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:09 am

Post by massive »

In post 413, iDanyboy wrote: Are you only voting for MMM because of his vote on you or do you have any other reasoning.
Eevee's posts and vote are bad regardless of the two you quoted, but I didn't feel an urge to call them out specifically. I already made my point about activity being NAI so ... are you asking me why I'm not ping-ponging around to everyone who votes someone for inactivity?

And should at least make it clear it's not the ONLY reason I have for sticking my vote on MMM.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:35 am

Post by mastina »

MordyS failed to pick up their prod. Fortunately I have two players who were interested in replacing in so between them we should be covered!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:37 am

Post by mastina »

<<< GreyICE replaces MordyS effective upon his posting. >>>
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:43 am

Post by mastina »

<3
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:45 am

Post by mastina »

I heard like three, four songs on the radio today I was going to also use to fill up the rest of the space but regrettably my mind is unfortunately drawing a blank for most of them.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:45 am

Post by mastina »

'Cept this one.