Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1084 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

/pre-in Civ Mafia.
May end up hydraeing it up.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1088 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Alisae »

/pre-in hogwarts (may hydra)
/pre-in witch trials (may hydra)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1153 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

Railgun Mafia, based on the first season of "A Certain Scientific Railgun"

Coming to a Mini-Theme Queue VERY soon! (EDIT: WE FULL!)
Expect swingy, Rolemadness fun!~
Fun flavor and no Extra Mechanics!~
Don't know the flavor? EH, who cares? Come play anyways!
Want to Hydra? I love them! Come hydra here :3
WOTM will be in effect, and 2 games outside of the newbie queue will be required (talk to me for execptional cases like alts)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1162 (isolation #3) » Tue May 30, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

For Us! A 9 Player Micro Hydra ONLY Romantic Themed uPick!

It's love season. Wow! So romantic! ikr. So the uPicks should have to do with relationships and love! It doesn't have to be a couple, I'm sure siblings love each other very much. Two people or planets or things or whatever or anything really bound by love!

Coming to a Micro Queue near you! (Pre-Ins: 6/6)
A Hydra ONLY GAME!
Romance themed uPick!
WOTM will be a thing. And be familiar with uPicks!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1170 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

Why is a bastard game so colorful and cheery you might ask? To try to get you to play my bastard game! Once you play this bastard game, you'll think "Dam, that colorful art sure did fool me. Alisae is EVIL!~"

A 21player BASTARD Large Theme.
Coming to a Large Theme Queue near you! (Pre-Ins: 6/11 Solos ) (2/3 Hydras)
I AM RESERVING 3 PRE-INS FOR HYDRAS ONLY. THIS GAME REQUIRES ATLEAST 3 HYDRAS AND WILL HAVE 3 HYDRAS MAX.
Alisae splashes in whatever into the game! Anime, Books, Video Games, TV Shows, Real Life!
WOTM will be a thing. Also having played 2 games on site prior (with one Theme Game atleast) is also required.
Last edited by Alisae on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1188 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

It seems like someone is calling to you.
And you keep on thinking,
"Am I crazy?"
because no one seems to be calling you.
No one even seems to be around.
Yet you're hearing things.
And then you realize something.
You seem like an everlasting slave.
You have no control over anything really.
So, the voices,
they ask you,
"Do you want Emancipation?
Can you rise the spirits of rebellion to start a revolution that will make it's mark in time?
Or will the
Conspiracy
overwhelm and oppress you till the end of time?"

It's that time again to take off that damn mask and fight.
Beneath the mask, I found my inner fire.

Alisae has for you today "Beneath the Mask" a 22p Large Theme based on Persona 5!
Yes, ANOTHER Complex, Role Madness, Flavour Heavy, and Swingy game!
And unlike Wonderland (which Alisae deemed to be to Mod Heavy and Stressful for em), E'LL ACTUALLY GET IT IN THE QUEUE!
[Flavour Knowledge is not required to play Alisae's Game. Feel free to join even if you have 0 knowledge of flavour]

Spew it Ali, we wanna know the details about your AWESOME game.

Well...
Somewhat inspired by inspectourscout/Zaphkael's Utopia Everhope but very much different and not really inspired by it, the game features 2 different locations: The Real World and the Metaverse! Some may start in the Real World. Some may start in the Metaverse. Some may be able to go back and forth. Those in the Metaverse are uneffected by most actions in The Real World, and those in The Real World are unaffected by most actions in the Metaverse. Remember, if there is a conflict between a Rule and a Role, the Role will win. If you die in the Metaverse you die in the Real World. If you die in the Real World then you are just dead period. A protective action in the real world cannot prevent a kill in the Metaverse and vice versa.

During pre-game, scum may choose to distribute their roles and fakeclaims manually during pre-game; they may choose which slot is given which role. The number of scum roles does not exceed the number of scum. If they cannot come to a decision, their roles will be distributed randomly. All other role distribution will be random.
There are no other bastard elements in the game.

Also, Alisae will be keeping track of FOS'es on a seperate votecount. Cuz wynaut ;)

And also the Vi Battery exists.
Everyone Loves the Vi Battery.

Due to the game's complex nature, it is
NOT
Beginner-Friendly.
Also the game is
Fast Paced

WOTM will be a thing, and For Solo Players: You must have completed three games on-site; at least two of which are themes, and at least of one of which is a mini theme or larger.
Participants of Hydra (yes, they are allowed), must fit the requirements individually.
Keep in mind those requirements are guidelines. I'm not going to enforce them to the nail, I'm a nice person. If I played with you and think you can handle it, then you are by all means welcome :3

Pre-Ins [9/14]
PenguinPower
Lesbian Tier (nancy and mastina)
Lil Uzi Vert
Drixx / Reasonably Rational one of these.
Yume
Varsoon
ChikoritasInAction (EchoVision and MarioManic4)
Leonshade
Alchemist21
Last edited by Alisae on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1219 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

What "adolescence" do you have?
This will remind you have to recollect "adolescence"
Do you remember "Childhood"?
The irreplacable one that exisited.

I'm modding another game, this time coming to the mini-theme queue!
There are a few details you need to know about this game.
A. There will be events! These are fun mish-mashy type games that will happen during the day and you get to win prizes! One game being featured is Clue.
B. It is a hidden alt, role madness game.
C. It will be played with the Geriatric Players Club's ruleset and posting guidelines, which you can find here. I will also be WOTM people who I find will not be able to adapt to the ruleset.

Its a rolemadness game (because when are my games not), so pm me for pre-ins! (2/6 filled)
Last edited by Alisae on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1220 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1219, Alisae wrote:

What "adolescence" do you have?
This will remind you have to recollect "adolescence"
Do you remember "Childhood"?
The irreplacable one that exisited.

I'm modding another game, this time coming to the mini-theme queue!
There are a few details you need to know about this game.
A. There will be events! These are fun mish-mashy type games that will happen during the day and you get to win prizes! One game being featured is Clue.
B. It is a hidden alt, role madness game.
C. It will be played with the Geriatric Players Club's ruleset and posting guidelines, which you can find here. I will also be WOTM people who I find will not be able to adapt to the ruleset.

Its a rolemadness game (because when are my games not), so pm me for pre-ins! (2/6 filled)
I'm not using the Geriatric Players Club's Ruleset.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1230 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

Do YOU want to Hydra?
Do YOU want to play an Aligame?
Do you want to play a game and not have to worry about it being balanced?

Because if so, coming to the large theme queue once I find my co-mod (oh wait I just did lol)
is a continuation of my Hydra games.
And yes, this is because Elli wanted something to play something.

Yes, its another Hydra only uPick.

TO REVISIT OLD MECHANICS!
> Anything uPick. You have to send me 3 pairs. So like couples or things that just go well together.
> I'm not designing the game with balance in mind. Expect crazy shit.
> Each Head of the Hydra will recieve a role! This is the main concept behind every hydra game I run.
> Upon Lynch, both heads of the hydra will flip with their Role PMs.
> A Hydra cannot be targetted with an action, instead you must target the heads of the Hydra.
> If a head of a hydra were to die, their alignment and role will not flip until the other half of the hydra dies. Their flavour however will flip.
> If a head of a hydra were to die, the hydra account that was previously used cannot post. Instead, the alive head must use their main account to post.
> There will be events and prizes recieved from said events. The usage of Prizes cannot be seen. (To explain events, events are minigames that will happen at certain time. People will /in for the event once it goes into sign-ups to play the minigame.

NEW MECHANICS!
> Scum will have a factional hydra kill.
> I'm allowing 15 hydras minimum, and 19 hydras max. So upon inning, state a preference on how many hydras you want in the game.
> Upon inning, hydras will state their preference between the following deadline lenghts in order from "I want this the most" to "I want this the least."
  • 48 hour days, 24 hour nights.
  • 96 hour days, 24 hour nights
  • 7 Days, 48 hour nights
  • 10 days, 48 hour nights
Restrictions
> I'm going to be loosely WOTMing this.
> 2 HEADED HYDRA ONLY. I AM NOT DESIGNING A ROLE FOR A 4 HEADED HYDRA AGAIN NONONONONONONO

glhf and have fun :]
(Elli + someone
Maki + Dunnstral
Smocaine + Kokichi Oma
Beeboy + someone)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1240 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Alisae »

Why hello there.
The first game seemed to have taken quite a toll on you and took quite a bit of effort.
Rest assured, you made it out alive, recovered, and planned your next move accordingly.
Now you're back, but the enemy has built up their army.
We expect great things from you...

Pine.

The difficulty will be first rate.
Camn and I intend to make you beg for mercy.

Turn of Camn

This game is as sequel to the extremely well known and highly successful Camn's Revenge. With Pine's return (and his highly anticipated child that is due extremely soon), Pine asked me to do a sequel to the game and I figured it would be fun so here it is. This is coming to the Large Theme Queue soon :3

Mechanics

It wouldn't be the Camn's Revenge series without Pine the Guilty Child Treestump. But that comes with many privileges. To review, Pine will give me his choice in his team's scum roles, daytalk (all private topics will have this unless stated otherwise), and a role request (include this or do not put this in the setup). From there, I will design the setup and balance it against Pine. Once the game fills, I will draft players against Pine. The draft will be as even as possible and he will have the first pick. And on Night 0, Pine will assign roles to his scumteam (after everyone has confirmed)
Basicly,
Alignments and roles are not random.

However, Camn still wants her revenge and isn't really satisfied with the first game. So she will be the Town Innocent Child Treestump with a N0 masonize shot. Because N0 Guilties is terrible game design, Camn will send me a list of (the number of scum in the game + the number of masons (expect this number to be 1 or 2) ) targets, and her masons will be randed out of that (removing all wolves from that rand of course). This masonize shot cannot be interfered with by roles and will not fail.
That is all of the information I am willing to reveal about the setup and its mechanics (for now) :]

How do I join this amazing game

I am not taking pre-ins.
I am allowing Pine to send out all of his invitations, and all pre-ins will consist of people who Pine invited. I am also enforcing HEAVY WOTM. From there, once the game actually hits sign-ups, people can join mostly freely. General rule of thumb is if I PM you to come join once the game hits sign-ups or Pine invited you at the first round of invitations, you can join, OR if I somehow forget to pm you to come join and you /in, if me, Pine, and Camn have no problems with you playing (and one of us knows who you are), then you can play :]
EDIT: Hydras are welcomed

One last thing to take into consideration!

Pine's baby is due on May 17th. When the baby arrives, I'm pausing the game for 1 week for obvious reasons (I'll keep all private topics open). Keep this in mind please :].
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1275 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

there was a game advert here but the game was canceled sorry :(
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1303 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ali announces 3 games :]
Meme Review (9p Micro)Secret Alt MiniStrategic Based Large Theme (25p)
So, I started smoking weed and I thought of this and it was brilliant.
I want to laugh, so please post memes to make me laugh.
If you post a funny meme that makes me laugh, you get a fun 1-shot ability.
The setup is mountainous because otherwise things would get too crazy.

Its not really a game to take that seriously, the goal is to have a good time and laugh at some funny pictures and copypastas.

PM Me if you want to pre-in and I'll respond back to you if I'll let you pre-in.
I want to be selective with pre-ins to people who will give me a good laugh, but if you don't make pre-ins you'll probably be able to make it if you just /in in the micro queue :]

Also, I am going to have a different mod mod this when the first run is over, and hopefully this is a tradition that can continue :]
Pre-ins: 6/6
Secret Alt games are games where the playerlist has to post on a mod given account. Because you don't know who anyone is, this can allow for engaging gameplay and a fresh take on the game in general, since you're not allowed to say who you are or use any meta to help read players. I strongly believe that this kind of environment enhances gameplay and makes mafia not only a more fun game to play, but also a more challenging game. Ontop of this, some secret alt games can have some really dam good playerlists to make them even better. Overall its a fun experience that I want to try to encourage people to explore again.

The setup is Regfan's "It's an Owner's Market" a very simple setup exploring economy and attempting to re-create an auction type environment. You have some money, and you place bids to try to get items you want, and hopefully, you get the item you want. Its simple, offers a lot of depth, and is really fucking fun to play and watch.

I am going to enforce WotM and try to use that WotM to create a playerlist that will be engaged with the game and interact with it. I want to try to get a playerlist where people will play my game, not lurk out and do nothing. Thats just no fun for everyone involved :P

Pre-ins: 4/6
btw no hydras for this. You can hydra in the other games tho :P
I find the idea of having economy in a mafia game to be a fun environment that's not really explored, because it becomes a resource that the player has to manage. So I started designing a game that is heavily inspired by Military Turn Based Strategy Games like
Advanced Wars
or
Wargroove
. During each phase, you will gain 100 gold (so 100 gold at the start of the day, 100 gold at night). From there, you will attempt to built up to an engaging and fun late game. I am doing all I can in the efforts to make the setup timeless and to be able to be replayed as much as possible, and am going by some strategy game rules, mechanics, and interactions to try to re-create that experience.
Ontop of this, I am going to see if I can add roles to this (that will be designed privately ofc).

Roles would be structured as followed:
A passive: This is a passive ability that would probably affect units or something else somehow.
An active 1-shot ability: This ability would charge over time and can be used once it is fully charged.
A charge rate: This is how fast your ability charges.

Overall, if this type of game seems interesting to you, I'll be mostly accepting of anyone who wants to play, so this game will be WotM/WotC-lenient.
You can view progress that happens with the setup: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=79115
And if you have any ideas, comments, or concerns about the setup, feel free to pm me or contact me on discord. I am trying to get literally everyone I can to look at it, and more opinions would only make the setup better. Again, you can still play if you offer feedback towards the open parts of the setup, since thats open and public knowledge.

4/16 Pre-ins.
What to look foward To
I want to make 2019 a unique year for games. I want to encourage moderators around me to mod new stuff and encourage a boom in the modding community. I don't plan on only doing this with these types of games, there are other ideas I want to explore such as the concept of mentor/mentee games. These games would serve as advanced newbie games, where someone who is trying to develop their play, would recieve an experienced person to help them develop their play. This isn't about working together with someone by forcing them to hydra. Its about learning how to improve your solving techniques, learning new ways to solve, learning different perspectives on the game, developing your own perspective, and being put in an environment where you develop your own playstyle and approach to the game.

Think about it this way:
The Newbie Queue teaches the basics.
This is meant to help grow people into becoming better players.

This is just a small taste of what I want to do, and obviously I still need to work out some details for it.
But I want the moderating community to boom, and I want 2019 to be a great year modding wise.

If you want to reach out to me, you can do so on Discord ( Alisae#2822 ) or just pm me here :]
Last edited by Alisae on Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:13 am, edited 11 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1308 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Alisae »

My secret alt mini theme based on Regfan's market setup is going into sign-ups soon and I have 2 pre-in spots avaliable, if you still want to pre-in, feel free to pm me!

Also if you want to join future games I mod, feel free to join the discord below in my signature :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1357 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

HEY KIDS, WANNA PLAY A LOLBALANCE HYDRA ONLY GAME BECAUSE YOU NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO IN LATE 2017 - EARLY 2018 AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHY I GOT MY TITLE
WELL NOW YOU CAN
BECAUSE ME AND JJH ARE BRINGIN BACK

FEATURING
> Anything uPick. You have to send me 3 pairs. So like couples or things that just go well together.
> lolbalance
> Each Head of the Hydra will recieve a role! This is the main concept behind every hydra game I run.
> Upon Lynch, both heads of the hydra will flip with their Role PMs.
> A Hydra cannot be targetted with an action, instead you must target the heads of the Hydra.
> If a head of a hydra were to die, their alignment and role will not flip until the other half of the hydra dies. Their flavour however will flip.
> If a head of a hydra were to die, the hydra account that was previously used cannot post. Instead, the alive head must use their main account to post.
> There will be events and prizes recieved from said events. The usage of Prizes cannot be seen. (To explain events, events are minigames that will happen at certain time. People will /in for the event once it goes into sign-ups to play the minigame.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1407 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Alisae »

Pokemon Adventures

The adventure of your dreams is waiting for you in the mini-theme queue!

Play as any evolutionary line of pokemon in this uPick with mechanics focused on tabletop RPG elements.
Not only will you get to play a game of mafia, but during the twilight phase, you may go on choose to visit a vast selection of locations, each with an exciting quest and adventure waiting for you.
(Also this game has nothing to do with the Pokemon Adventures manga)

Here are some mechanics that I am looking to put into the game*
This may or may not be subject to change depending on the design phase. Keep in mind I have to try to design something thats RUNNABLE

- Lots of exciting areas and locations to explore.
- Quests that may heavily rly on RNG.
- Quests may either go well for you or poorly. Worst Case Scenario: You die.
- Role PMs that might look like DnD character sheets.

Other important things to note.
- I attempt to turn on my brain when making the game.
- uPick. Send me 3 seperate evolutionary lines.
- Blitz Deadlines with Plurality. So far I have deadlines set to 48/24 but I am definitely thinking about extending them and if you want them to be extended, pm me. At most 96 - 120 days / 24-72 nights (another factor that may affect deadlines is quest length. 72 hour nights can be quite extreme so if the game has 72 hour nights, its justified by quest lenght needing to be that long. I don't see this being realistically happening but be prepared).
- Two headed hydrae are welcome, anything else can burn in a fire. Willing to make hydra specific roles but they'll be nothing like my hydra only games.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1413 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

yep verus game come click the banner to play
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1496 (isolation #16) » Thu May 11, 2023 11:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

Pokemon Battles II - Attack on Giratina

Explore your Pokemon Power Fantasy! Fight other Pokemon for Power or For Glory! Defeat the Devil at his own game!

23p* Large Theme collab ran by Alisae and Frozen Angel!

Game Design by Alisae. Co-Designed by Frozen Angel and Something_Smart
Reviewed by Jingle DKKoba & Something_Smart
*This detail may change before sign-ups

Features:

- The last time I built a game from the ground up to this scale that was NOT a uPick was TM18 Magical Stories & Beneath the Mask! Such a long time ago wow what a fossil!
- The Best Ali game to have ever been made! I would go as far to call this my magnum opus! Fun and as balanced as Ali games can be with FA's reliable modding and the best reviewers I could find!
- Battling mechanics from the previous game! Certain mechanics have been reworked to provide a better gameplay experience!
- Fight anything from wild encounters, other players, to boss pokemon!
- If the mechanics scare you, we have provided several tips to help you make good strategical battling decisions!
- RPG like role cards & design that explore a pokemon's power fantasy! Roles are easy to understand while also rewarding the players who can utilize their roles well!
- Win battles to evolve, learn new moves, and explore well rounded kits!
- By nature all battles rely on RNG.
- No Hydras
- WOTM/WOTC and a no bullshit policy towards disrespectful posting. We aim to provide a safe environment for all players playing in our game. Please inform us of any blacklists.

0/12 Pre-in slots available! Goes into sign-ups review is done AND once all pre-in slots have been taken OR Team Mafia has been completed.

Return to “Queue”