Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Maybe. This would be quite a hilarious game then.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Hmmm. Perhaps I do have a question. Why is "wanting to end the day" scummy? I said I don't think it is and you dropped it. But it doesn't seem like the sort of thing you just run out there.

Tell me what about the sentiment Uzi expressed made you vote for him over MMM
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I explained that when In the post I voted gerryoat. I personally don't care if day 1 is long or not. On this site I've been told it's scummy to want to end it quickly because there's less information and a greater chance of a mislynch. Which favors scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I voted Lil uzi for reactions I was the 3rd vote and I wanted to see if players on MMM's wagon would jump to uzi's. MMM'S slot just gave a super emotional reaction which Ik is probably NAI but I still scum lean the slot for it. That's about all I can say on MMM they were pretty null before that.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Thinks for giving me a quiz formerfish...
#1 I RVS'ed because I didn't want to ignore the game and come back to 15+ pages of content.
#2 I can't talk about this
#3 I didn't learn anything. He replied along the lines of "Idk what it is but it's stupid"
#4 I voted eevee for a wagon. When someone asked me if it was for reactions I didn't think about the fact I wanted the wagon for reactions. 1st thing that popped in my head was "no I voted for the wagon" which is stupid because the wagon was for reads so I apologize on that one. I DID vote for reactions.
#5 I assume "new and shiny" meant a new wagon I could hop on for no reason or a new vote I could place for little to no reason. I had a reason to vote bomber. Seemed like he made up his mulch being nervous statement to me.

I kind of feel belittled from the questions formerfish asked and the layout. I'm sure it wasn't meant to belittle though. Of course I could see myself being viewed as stupid by all of you also.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 453, Tchill13 wrote:I explained that when In the post I voted gerryoat. I personally don't care if day 1 is long or not. On this site I've been told it's scummy to want to end it quickly because there's less information and a greater chance of a mislynch. Which favors scum.
So it's hearsay that it's scummy and you don't care either way.
In post 431, Tchill13 wrote:What has MMM done that's more scummier than Lil uzi asking to end the day early?
But you are curious what MMM has done that it's scummier
In post 440, Tchill13 wrote:Scum lean:
MMM (I read the iso and the whole thing felt scummy to me, can go into more detail of needed)
But when you read his ISO it's scummy. But you don't feel especially willing to vote for him, even if you don't care one way or another if the day ends. Did I miss anything?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:36 am

Post by EeveeLution Army »

In post 456, GreyICE wrote:
In post 453, Tchill13 wrote:I explained that when In the post I voted gerryoat. I personally don't care if day 1 is long or not. On this site I've been told it's scummy to want to end it quickly because there's less information and a greater chance of a mislynch. Which favors scum.
So it's hearsay that it's scummy and you don't care either way.
In post 431, Tchill13 wrote:What has MMM done that's more scummier than Lil uzi asking to end the day early?
But you are curious what MMM has done that it's scummier
In post 440, Tchill13 wrote:Scum lean:
MMM (I read the iso and the whole thing felt scummy to me, can go into more detail of needed)
But when you read his ISO it's scummy. But you don't feel especially willing to vote for him, even if you don't care one way or another if the day ends. Did I miss anything?

Are you suggesting a mmm + tchill scumteam?
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:48 am

Post by MMM »

I've calmed down for now.
In post 404, Mulch wrote:
In post 403, MMM wrote:I don't like the eagerness to end this day within 3 RL days btw.
I think that scum would not be willing to go out there so much with this, so why do you not like it?
I was gonna answer this, but then I saw that Danyboy already gave all the reasons in the world for which it would be terrible to end the day already, so no real point.
In post 410, Formerfish wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 345, MMM wrote:
In post 332, Formerfish wrote:MMM's #228 is a scum claim. The vote on Uzi is bad, and he reasoning is worse. The MMM/Uzi spat looked worse for MMM IMO. #256 you reiterate the same thing I said in #250 to Eevee, this could be buddying towards me, and/or warning your scum buddy to answer me.
In post 260, MMM wrote:1. I'm not the first person to mention this
2. If you had actually read my fucking reads post you'd see it's not even a major indicator for my reads since my actual scum leans based on actual content are actually listed in the scummy section compared to people like you who simply haven't posted enough to warrant an actual read
The tone here is off for me. #2 especially. The "fucking" is what is throwing it off for me. And dont get me wrong, I like a good "fucking" as much as the next guy, but this "fucking" felt wrong. This "fucking" felt forced and over the top to me. Huge scumtell in my book.
In post 295, MMM wrote:
In post 294, MMM wrote:
In post 287, Bomberman wrote:The problem I am facing right now when it comes to the current gamestate is that the people who have been most prominent in discussion are likely town and only nitpicking at each other
If, let's say, us two, Mulch, ELA and Danyboy are probably town nitpicking at each other, who do you think is actually scum then?
Add Uzi to this list
Is this you basically saying that everyone who was on your list (the people who were active in the thread at the time) are all town? Why the fuck would you do that?

[...]

Massive has a point. And what looks like a decent vote.
I swear a fucklot more than the next guy because I get really frustrated when every single one of you is acting like a bunch of fucking retards by calling me scum based on pathetically false accusations and not actually dealing with what I am actually fucking talking about in my god damn posts. I came to this site in the first place because the play standard on PS was simply fucking awful but I certainly never expected it to be just as bad here. You, like massive, have not read the fucking context when you made your own accusation, and thus obviously your shitty statement about my intentions there is completely and utterly WRONG.

I could tell you to actually read the context and interpret it as what you're SUPPOSED to interpret, but clearly it's just a waste of time. Those on my wagon who are town are tunnelling and those who are scum are taking advantage of me being a really easy wagon. It doesn't really matter what I say, because neither are getting off any time soon, apparently, despite it being the obvious correct play, and I find it incredibly hard to believe that it's not already been done.

And on a final note... thank you guys so much for proving to me that I should just stop trying with this entire game. I thought the standards of play here would be higher than on PS, but apparently actually making your fucking cases will result in people calling you fake and scum for actually trying to accomplish shit without explaining either why I'm scum or why my case is apparently a totally fake narrative. No thank you, I'd rather just die on night 1 every fucking game so I don't have to deal with peoples' fucking bullshit.

VOTE: MMM

I'm gonna take a very wild guess and say that someone will assume that I've claimed scum for the second time now, and you know what, I don't even care at this point. After all you clearly all know so much better than me so surely you'll manage to find scum really easily after my mislynch. But whatever. I can't be fucked investing more time into this if I'm just gonna get blatantly ignored and misrepped by both town and scum.

Poke me if you're actually gonna read what I have to say. I'm done with talking into a fucking vacuum.

I'm not going to respond to this yet other than saying that I am going to politely ask you to refrain from using perjorative language towards myself and the other players. I swear a lot myself, but you know what I try not to do? Call people fucking retards for reading you a certain way.

You say I didn't read what you wrote, expect I did. And I outlined my thought process on you as well. Just because something isn't going your way it does not give you carte blanche to be a dick. So this is your one warning from me. Do it again and you and I will never play a game together again.

If you are that upset about my basic case on you, refute it, and then find scum.
I already found scum but I can't prove that I did if people don't vote with me.
You obviously did not read the context behind 295. Read it again. And then reread it. And then come to the obvious correct conclusion on what it actually means and that you were misrepping me.
And I am ever so sorry for not being able to post my thoughts before your thoughts and that they happened to coincide, thus classifying as very obvious buddying towards you. I'll try to avoid posting my own thoughts in the future so I can avoid being misrepped as scum for it, I guess.
As for being scumread for a swear word... seriously dude get over yourself and come off the mindless tunnel. Your case on me isn't even one.
In post 416, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What do you think of Arona's reasoning for voting MMM then?
In post 340, aronagrundy wrote:I came in to low key prodge bc I won't really have time to read this til the weekend but I'll answer your question.

Both votes were serious to an extent. I thought MMM's tone seemed forced (which is why I voted them the first time) and then I didn't like their lmk vote. I read it as a serious response to lmk's gamma vote. I wasn't very clear with my reasoning because I wasn't really taking the game that seriously yet
I should clearly have addressed this earlier, but haven't apparently.
How the hell is a naked vote in RVS alignment indicative?
In post 426, GreyICE wrote:So MMM is scum?

Hmmm, do I commit a vote before even reading the rest of the thread? Well you only live once.

Actually I've been shot like 20 times playing mafia maybe that doesn't apply.

Vote: MMM
I have no idea whether this triggerhappiness comes from town or scum but it's terrible either way.
In post 440, Tchill13 wrote:So far...
Strong town reads:
Dany boy (his case against me and questions he asked me)
Lil uzi (the questions he asked at certain times are similar to questions I thought of at the same times)

Town lean: bomberman (gut feeling)

Strong null: mulch, formerfish, greyice

Scum lean:
Strong town read on Uzi, scum lean on me, votes Uzi and doesn't want to vote me.
Oh wait, I was sniped to this too and I'm gonna be called scummy for saying the same thing someone else has already because I wasn't here in time.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:58 am

Post by MMM »

In post 269, Mulch wrote:Your read is wrong and biased. Change it.
And another thing - why is he not told to actually refute cases while I am?

Half of the entire player list is being biased as shit and that pisses me off too.

Oh let me guess, this is going to be called out as a diversion technique to get attention off myself. Yeah sure, whatever.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Formerfish »

Hey MMM. I think it's super shitty of you to act like an ass, get called straight the fuck out for it, and then you ignore that.

You are not a special little snowflake who is going to be coddled to. Ever think that I don't give a fuck about your opinion because I think you're scum? And that everything you are doing now is only solidifying my ideas?

This is the last time I'll participate today until my prior post is addressed by MMM. Until then enjoy the death tunnel dude.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:08 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 459, MMM wrote:
In post 269, Mulch wrote:Your read is wrong and biased. Change it.
And another thing - why is he not told to actually refute cases while I am?

Half of the entire player list is being biased as shit and that pisses me off too.

Oh let me guess, this is going to be called out as a diversion technique to get attention off myself. Yeah sure, whatever.
:thinking:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 458, MMM wrote:I've calmed down for now.
In post 404, Mulch wrote:
In post 403, MMM wrote:I don't like the eagerness to end this day within 3 RL days btw.
I think that scum would not be willing to go out there so much with this, so why do you not like it?
I was gonna answer this, but then I saw that Danyboy already gave all the reasons in the world for which it would be terrible to end the day already, so no real point.
In post 410, Formerfish wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 345, MMM wrote:
In post 332, Formerfish wrote:MMM's #228 is a scum claim. The vote on Uzi is bad, and he reasoning is worse. The MMM/Uzi spat looked worse for MMM IMO. #256 you reiterate the same thing I said in #250 to Eevee, this could be buddying towards me, and/or warning your scum buddy to answer me.
In post 260, MMM wrote:1. I'm not the first person to mention this
2. If you had actually read my fucking reads post you'd see it's not even a major indicator for my reads since my actual scum leans based on actual content are actually listed in the scummy section compared to people like you who simply haven't posted enough to warrant an actual read
The tone here is off for me. #2 especially. The "fucking" is what is throwing it off for me. And dont get me wrong, I like a good "fucking" as much as the next guy, but this "fucking" felt wrong. This "fucking" felt forced and over the top to me. Huge scumtell in my book.
In post 295, MMM wrote:
In post 294, MMM wrote:
In post 287, Bomberman wrote:The problem I am facing right now when it comes to the current gamestate is that the people who have been most prominent in discussion are likely town and only nitpicking at each other
If, let's say, us two, Mulch, ELA and Danyboy are probably town nitpicking at each other, who do you think is actually scum then?
Add Uzi to this list
Is this you basically saying that everyone who was on your list (the people who were active in the thread at the time) are all town? Why the fuck would you do that?

[...]

Massive has a point. And what looks like a decent vote.
I swear a fucklot more than the next guy because I get really frustrated when every single one of you is acting like a bunch of fucking retards by calling me scum based on pathetically false accusations and not actually dealing with what I am actually fucking talking about in my god damn posts. I came to this site in the first place because the play standard on PS was simply fucking awful but I certainly never expected it to be just as bad here. You, like massive, have not read the fucking context when you made your own accusation, and thus obviously your shitty statement about my intentions there is completely and utterly WRONG.

I could tell you to actually read the context and interpret it as what you're SUPPOSED to interpret, but clearly it's just a waste of time. Those on my wagon who are town are tunnelling and those who are scum are taking advantage of me being a really easy wagon. It doesn't really matter what I say, because neither are getting off any time soon, apparently, despite it being the obvious correct play, and I find it incredibly hard to believe that it's not already been done.

And on a final note... thank you guys so much for proving to me that I should just stop trying with this entire game. I thought the standards of play here would be higher than on PS, but apparently actually making your fucking cases will result in people calling you fake and scum for actually trying to accomplish shit without explaining either why I'm scum or why my case is apparently a totally fake narrative. No thank you, I'd rather just die on night 1 every fucking game so I don't have to deal with peoples' fucking bullshit.

VOTE: MMM

I'm gonna take a very wild guess and say that someone will assume that I've claimed scum for the second time now, and you know what, I don't even care at this point. After all you clearly all know so much better than me so surely you'll manage to find scum really easily after my mislynch. But whatever. I can't be fucked investing more time into this if I'm just gonna get blatantly ignored and misrepped by both town and scum.

Poke me if you're actually gonna read what I have to say. I'm done with talking into a fucking vacuum.

I'm not going to respond to this yet other than saying that I am going to politely ask you to refrain from using perjorative language towards myself and the other players. I swear a lot myself, but you know what I try not to do? Call people fucking retards for reading you a certain way.

You say I didn't read what you wrote, expect I did. And I outlined my thought process on you as well. Just because something isn't going your way it does not give you carte blanche to be a dick. So this is your one warning from me. Do it again and you and I will never play a game together again.

If you are that upset about my basic case on you, refute it, and then find scum.
I already found scum but I can't prove that I did if people don't vote with me.
You obviously did not read the context behind 295. Read it again. And then reread it. And then come to the obvious correct conclusion on what it actually means and that you were misrepping me.
And I am ever so sorry for not being able to post my thoughts before your thoughts and that they happened to coincide, thus classifying as very obvious buddying towards you. I'll try to avoid posting my own thoughts in the future so I can avoid being misrepped as scum for it, I guess.
As for being scumread for a swear word... seriously dude get over yourself and come off the mindless tunnel. Your case on me isn't even one.
In post 416, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What do you think of Arona's reasoning for voting MMM then?
In post 340, aronagrundy wrote:I came in to low key prodge bc I won't really have time to read this til the weekend but I'll answer your question.

Both votes were serious to an extent. I thought MMM's tone seemed forced (which is why I voted them the first time) and then I didn't like their lmk vote. I read it as a serious response to lmk's gamma vote. I wasn't very clear with my reasoning because I wasn't really taking the game that seriously yet
I should clearly have addressed this earlier, but haven't apparently.
How the hell is a naked vote in RVS alignment indicative?
In post 426, GreyICE wrote:So MMM is scum?

Hmmm, do I commit a vote before even reading the rest of the thread? Well you only live once.

Actually I've been shot like 20 times playing mafia maybe that doesn't apply.

Vote: MMM
I have no idea whether this triggerhappiness comes from town or scum but it's terrible either way.
In post 440, Tchill13 wrote:So far...
Strong town reads:
Dany boy (his case against me and questions he asked me)
Lil uzi (the questions he asked at certain times are similar to questions I thought of at the same times)

Town lean: bomberman (gut feeling)

Strong null: mulch, formerfish, greyice

Scum lean:
Strong town read on Uzi, scum lean on me, votes Uzi and doesn't want to vote me.
Oh wait, I was sniped to this too and I'm gonna be called scummy for saying the same thing someone else has already because I wasn't here in time.
He didn't give any great reasons actually. Just said he wanted to hear from two low-content posters and that I didn't give a reason for why I was voting for you. We don't know when those two low-contest posters are going to get back to us and I'm personally at the point now that a flip and a night phase resolving will probably give me more information than whenever they have to say currently.

Even if someone who hasn't posted much yet is scum, I'd imagine they wouldn't start suddenly posting in a way that scums it up and manages to get seven people to want to lynch them. It is much easier to just play it careful and give town what they think will get them town credit. The second reasoning is bad as well since it's pretty clear when I started suspecting you and why I think you're scum now.

And you haven't found scum. Your reasons are laughable at best and your play is bordering on being toxic at this point.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

We have 7 people with more than 20 posts and 3 people with more than 10 posts. There is enough information out there.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:24 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 463, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:We have 7 people with more than 20 posts and 3 people with more than 10 posts. There is enough information out there.
Give us a read list then.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:37 am

Post by MMM »

I have addressed literally everything. Bite me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 464, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 463, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:We have 7 people with more than 20 posts and 3 people with more than 10 posts. There is enough information out there.
I don't do those.

However I'm not considering Arona, ELA, Fish Gerry, GI, and massive for today.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:43 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 466, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
I don't do those.

Can you give sone reaaonong behind those?
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:58 am

Post by MMM »

Yeah you know what I'm sick and tired to death of dealing with the constant bullshit and being ignored in this thread. Sorry ELA, I'll find us another game sometime.

@Mod: Replace me.

<<< Request acknowledged and honored. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 467, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 466, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
I don't do those.

Can you give sone reaaonong behind those?
I forgot Mulch and I will give some.

--

I liked Arona's naked vote on MMM before he explained why he casted the vote. I found MMM's earlier interactions with Mulch read like someone awkwardly trying to force themselves upon the banter that was going on at the time. I tend to feel good about people when they see the same things I'm seeing.

I just recently finished a game with Gerry in which both me and him were scum and he didn't show any drive or attempts to solve the game there. I've seen a couple of posts that make me lean town right now based on my experience with him.

GI's play doesn't make sense so far as either alignment and I have no interest in lynching a null read.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 468, MMM wrote:Yeah you know what I'm sick and tired to death of dealing with the constant bullshit and being ignored in this thread. Sorry ELA, I'll find us another game sometime.

EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:09 am

UNVOTE: Mulch

I think Youre just town that is doing whatever it takes to be heard. Idk if Youre scum but for now i have my eye on you.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 468, MMM wrote:Yeah you know what I'm sick and tired to death of dealing with the constant bullshit and being ignored in this thread. Sorry ELA, I'll find us another game sometime.

This guy is scum. Save the mod the trouble of finding a replacement who is going to come in and get lynched.

Vote for MMM and enter the night phase down a scumbag.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:11 am

We still have time to talk. There is no need to hammer before the last day of dl.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:13 am

Post by MMM »

ELA, Danyboy and Bomberman are town
Uzi is scum, dunno about everyone else on my wagon but they're either scum or incredibly stupid town
gerry feels reasonably scummy
Tchill might be be scum but not as strong of a read

Also gimme dead thread access if it's not too much trouble

and that's all I'm posting, no point in posting more because n o b o d y w i l l l i s t e n a n y w a y

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”