new fire emblem fuck yeah.

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games (board, card, video, we're not picky). Playing such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Pronoun: He

Post Post #163  (isolation #0)  » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:46 pm

This is now a heroes thread.

MFW getting best girl who does her best.
Rule Breaker: a weapon that materializes the divinity of the witch of betrayal. It will find your ribs eventually.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #165  (isolation #1)  » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:22 pm

She's also hidden S tier in heroes. Best non Hector green unit right now.
Rule Breaker: a weapon that materializes the divinity of the witch of betrayal. It will find your ribs eventually.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #168  (isolation #2)  » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:16 pm

I feel like the routes mechanic in dates was under-utilized.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #173  (isolation #3)  » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:26 am

There is actually a choice that does affect game play on the Nohr side...

Spoiler: Conquest Chapter 16
You can actually choose to kill Shura off; and you will go through with it! You get a pair of boots instead of him as a playable unit.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #175  (isolation #4)  » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:33 am

Oh I definitely agree there.

The new game is doing away with the weapons triangle entirely, it seems.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #177  (isolation #5)  » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:33 am

I sacrificed several goats to RNJESUS

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #180  (isolation #6)  » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:35 am

In post 178, Fluminator wrote:We're going to get destroyed by Lucina now though lol.

Keep the faith, brother. Do not let the ironing board broad win. DO NOT LET HER WIN.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #182  (isolation #7)  » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:38 am

In post 181, Fluminator wrote:Here's hoping that Eirika's army kept their flags when they realized how badly they lost so they can bring them over to Ephraim's army so he actually stands a chance. Also hoping most Chromrads join up with us now.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #184  (isolation #8)  » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:45 am

In post 179, Fluminator wrote:
In post 177, Cabd wrote:I sacrificed several goats to RNJESUS

Teach me your ways.

A lot of goats died to get me where I am today.
Spoiler: 5 Stars obtained with demon blood

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #186  (isolation #9)  » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:54 am

Are you using the re-roll method? Now is the best time to be doing that because of the bonus maps.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #188  (isolation #10)  » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:59 am

Effectively restarting the game with a data wipe until your initial 20 orbs generates something you want. Running through the tutorial stages for the initial 20 orb set is under 10 minutes.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #200  (isolation #11)  » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:59 pm

Bunny Xander is best xander.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #272  (isolation #12)  » Tue May 16, 2017 10:31 am

In post 270, Fluminator wrote:Nephenee

Legit the only unit from the GC/Wii series that I'm willing to whale for in FE:H.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #288  (isolation #13)  » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:46 pm

Yeah yeah, fine. We're here now.

I dislike the changes made to the Jedah fights in Shadows. It took a good mechanic to a shit mechanic that frustrates.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #290  (isolation #14)  » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:50 pm

:-(

WHY WOULD YOU NOT?!?

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #295  (isolation #15)  » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:28 pm

In post 294, Andrius wrote:Never played FE6.

!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

How can you not play 7, say "yes more of this please" then immediately go to fe6?!?

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #297  (isolation #16)  » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:30 pm

I think they did a great job of modernizing it but the mechanics are more true to the GBA style games. No children bullshit, no "anyone marries anyone" no "avatar character" and such.

GBA-style support convos; No rampant reclassing of ALL THE THINGS. HP cost for magic was kinda meh; but lack of weapon durability is welcome and should continue IMO.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #298  (isolation #17)  » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:30 pm

In post 297, Cabd wrote:I think they did a great job of modernizing it but the mechanics are more true to the GBA style games. No children bullshit, no "anyone marries anyone" no "avatar character" and such.

GBA-style support convos; No rampant reclassing of ALL THE THINGS. HP cost for magic was kinda meh; but lack of weapon durability is welcome and should continue IMO.

This was about Shadows, ftr.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #301  (isolation #18)  » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:56 pm

In my dreams we get 3ds remakes of the remaining JP exclusives and then get switch as the platform for new games.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #303  (isolation #19)  » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:00 pm

On what grounds? The incest tones? Probably. But then again with FE:H they keep playing up the incest FE8 jokes.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #306  (isolation #20)  » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:03 pm

Yeah hence the "make it comical" angle FE:H seems to be testing the waters of. It's spawned many a meme on the heroes subreddit already.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #309  (isolation #21)  » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:10 pm

FEH has no real plot. It's all memes.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #310  (isolation #22)  » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:10 pm

We are talking about the mobile game. The one you can't play on a plane yeah.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #331  (isolation #23)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:11 pm

It's definitely nothing like the GBA or Console era; but that's okay and I enjoy it on its own merits.

Lategame is all about Throwing a shitton of archers with silver bows and Dread fighters at an endless army of witches

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #334  (isolation #24)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:17 pm

How what? How is it different, you mean? Or how do I enjoy it?

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #336  (isolation #25)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:21 pm

The postgame new content (Actually directly connects the game into awakening and explains a lot of cool stuff. The DLC; and the fact that I pretend that
Spoiler: Act Five spoilers
Berkut actually had a satisfying demise instead of being redeemed at the last second, making him go from great fire emblem villain to cheesy mc-deadface

Also the fact that over-classing glitch is now a feature.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #338  (isolation #26)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:30 pm

In post 337, Vi wrote:Oh right. I appreciate how Faye is either a closet yandere, or should be one.

It does piss me off that she's the hidden dancer of this game and there's zero indication of that until you read a guide.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #340  (isolation #27)  » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:38 pm

Not spoilers. It's based upon what you make her in the beginning of the game. That's the point.

[ + ]

Return to The Arcade