Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't even know why I'm scum read currently.
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Bomberman »

In post 406, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 396, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:So can we end the day now? As opposed to just dragging this out for another day or two waiting for people who have IRL shit going on? Did everyone get what they wanted out of the day?
VOTE: Lil uzi

Why you wanting the day to end so quickly?
^

Jumping on a wagon that is attempting to get steam, this is not the first time he has done this (e.g me), for reasons unsubstantiated. I had this problem earlier with Tchill where I made the observation that he never made a logical conclusion as to why he was voting me in the first place, nor why he voted off, which is something I mentioned in my #351.
In post 431, Tchill13 wrote:What has MMM done that's more scummier than Lil uzi asking to end the day early?
^ Affirmation of believing Lil Uzi has done scum behavior, prior to his "vote". Here's a minor interaction between the two where Tchill actively does not attempt to discern alignment, rather disengage someone and stop questioning their methods. Please note the vote prior made by Tchill on Lil Uzi.
In post 433, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Tchill, have you actually attempted to really sort anyone?
In post 435, Tchill13 wrote:Not really. Is there someone you want me to sort right now?
In post 436, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 435, Tchill13 wrote:Not really. Is there someone you want me to sort right now?
So if you haven't been actually sorting anyone, what have you been doing? How have you been helping the town?

And why are you asking your scum read who to sort?
In post 437, Tchill13 wrote:I'm observing?... Haven't seen too much to sort from out of that many people yet. I wasn't asking my scum read to sort that was just a question in general.
In post 438, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 437, Tchill13 wrote:I'm observing?... Haven't seen too much to sort from out of that many people yet. I wasn't asking my scum read to sort that was just a question in general.
This doesn't sound like a town response from the two-time MVP.

Being on the sidelines and observing is fine, except your play doesn't read like that at all. It reads like opportunistic scum. Why aren't you sharing what you've observed? What have you learned from your observations?
In post 440, Tchill13 wrote:So far...
Strong town reads:
Dany boy (his case against me and questions he asked me)
Lil uzi
(the questions he asked at certain times are similar to questions I thought of at the same times)

Town lean: bomberman (gut feeling)

Strong null: mulch, formerfish, greyice

Scum lean:
MMM (I read the iso and the whole thing felt scummy to me, can go into more detail of needed)
If you're going to change your opinion on someone, you need to make it clear why it is. Clearly Tchill had a problem with Uzi's behavior but for some reason (completely unknown to most people) he backed off and actually listed him as
town
. If you want to say that people can changes reads, that's fine, but what really bothers me is the fact he did not ever try to actively pressure Lil Uzi in the chance he had to. He made this same mistake before with me and I don't think I can really forgive it again.
In post 443, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 418, gerryoat wrote:hey i can read tonight, please dont end the day before i'm able to :)
I particularly don't care if day 1 is short or long. Day 1 is the worst phase of the game in my opinion but it seems like on this site people consider it "towny" to push for long day 1s. The longer the day 1 the more likely you are to catch scum and the shorter the day 1 the more likely a mislynch is. I'm not gonna debate this either way I'm just saying what I've been told over and over again. Seems to me gerry wants it to be known he wants a longer day 1. Yeah this might be a stretch but it stuck out to me.

VOTE: gerryoat
This again just comes out of left-field. My observation about all this is that Tchill made sure to keep MMM at arm's length in case a mislynch happened and he wanted to get back on that wagon, which means that Tchill is simply trying to play around the room.
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Bomberman »

In post 550, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't even know why I'm scum read currently.
In my best Mulch impersonation, I have used GAMM to discern Tchill is scummier than you

Please vote him or I'll make ten posts about my stupid theory and annoy you
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Bomberman »

In post 549, Tchill13 wrote:If I thought uzi was scum I'd be voting him.
My vote in uzi was rvs.
I'm interested in his flip because of what may happen next. If I was gerryoat I'd push me if he flipped scum because I threw a vote on him then voted someone else and gave him a strong town read. If he flips town I'm not sure what will happen. It'll be interesting either way but I won't contribute to his lynch.
Nope. Wrong. Lying. We were
far
from RVS when you voted Lil Uzi in your post, please don't try and make excuses for your shortcomings. I just pointed out to everyone how that's untrue so good luck trying to everyone otherwise.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 552, Bomberman wrote:
In post 550, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't even know why I'm scum read currently.
In my best Mulch impersonation, I have used GAMM to discern Tchill is scummier than you

Please vote him or I'll make ten posts about my stupid theory and annoy you
No, tchill's slot is one I feel will sort itself as time goes on. Please vote for MMM's slot.
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Bomberman »

If you can tell me why town lies about their votes and the specific timing of it, maybe I will believe you think that as town
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

You have a good case against me you don't have to resort to threats to get a wagon going
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Bomberman »

If you think that's a good case you haven't been in the games where I wrote a thesis on why someone is scum

That's aside the point, why are you willing to accept you're guilty? I honestly don't get that and in the chance you were town I would ask you defend yourself and explain your reasoning. You're acting very coy and it can only get you so far.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 555, Bomberman wrote:If you can tell me why town lies about their votes and the specific timing of it, maybe I will believe you think that as town
You're not taking into account his experience or why would he blatantly do it as scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

It's day 1 and my ability to sort players without hard evidence such as where votes landed on a lynch is very poor. The only thing I feel good about is my town read on idany right now.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

is important but not until we get an MMM flip.
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Bomberman »

Experience dictates that even the worst town has some sort of reasoning, nor would lie about something as simple as a vote. I would've been willing to accept 'yeah, sorry, I forgot to elaborate on this stance but I had a change of opinion'. That didn't happen however, he just tried to cover it up and say that the vote was RVS. That's really only one tidbit, and one that could likely be argued. I'd prefer to hear your reasoning why you believe Tchill will 'sort himself out'.
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Bomberman »

In post 559, Tchill13 wrote:It's day 1 and my ability to sort players without hard evidence such as where votes landed on a lynch is very poor. The only thing I feel good about is my town read on idany right now.
Give me something, anything. Don't think about 'this might be stupid' or 'this isn't clear enough' because right now you have me working with nothing, and I can only assume that you're intentionally doing it at this point.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not really. I can easily see newb town trying to cover it up because they're scared of the degree of pressure that can be applied in settings not in the Newbie Queue.

I just gave the reasoning in .
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 155, iDanyboy wrote:Mulch, I disagree with you when you say that your wall is very well done. Most of your points are NAI witch you admit but then you use them as if they are, you are also using your arguments selectively as MMM points out. You state things as if they are facts when they are not such as when you call yourself or tchill the easiest push.
In post 96, Mulch wrote:but it REEKS of authenticity
Another example.
In post 153, Tchill13 wrote:I made a naked vote with no explanation what gives you the right to think that's serious? Lol
In post 151, Tchill13 wrote:Well the eevee vote was just because it looked like a wagon might take off out of rvs.
I think this was idany's first push on mulch. He points a few things out that are scummy about me then he pretty much makes a case in his later posts against mulch and votes him. Mulch comes off as a very odd slot and it's easy to see why someone would scum read mulch in my opinion. So that's why idany is town to me. He's makes a case that makes sense against mulch and then calls me out on my scum behavior also.
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Bomberman »

In post 563, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not really. I can easily see newb town trying to cover it up because they're scared of the degree of pressure that can be applied in settings not in the Newbie Queue.

I just gave the reasoning in .
That doesn't tell me anything. All that did was refer to a post you made about a loose opinion as to why something is important to look at barring MMM's flip. I don't really know what your angle is but even I realize that making vague one-liner posts making idle observations loses it's charm after a while.

@Tchill

And your reasoning for other reads? Doesn't have to be indepth but something that can be followed.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It's how tchill will sort himself out in my opinion. You can take it or leave it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Actually I don't even care about this right now. Why is MMM's slot town?
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Bomberman »

You didn't offer me anything so I'm not sure if that idiom works. If you're going to try and sell me on an opinion you have to give a reason as to why I should care or agree with you.

Right now, you're basically trying to sell me thin air, but I've already got plenty of that so maybe you should change your occupation to one sentence idle commentator like you've been practicing in this thread.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 371, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:MMM's self-vote just reads very cold and calculated. It doesn't help any town agenda and the only goal of the overall post seems to be to just to get the pressure off of him. There is a lot of anger but it's empty and pathetic. He's mad that we are scum reading him but can't tell us exactly why. He's mad that people are making accusations but won't go into depth why they're not fair and accurate ones. He's literally going to quit mafia because he can't be fucked to be a little more transparent. Just a straight up uncalled for survivalist play.
The other night I skimmed over uzi's iso and his reactions seemed towny to me. He didn't over respond to pressure. He expressed his intentions for a short day 1 which comes off as towny to me because scum wouldn't bring that attention on themselves. I know I scum read him for it but I was playing devils advocate so to speak. Earlier I stated I scum read MMM because of his emotional response. Since then MMM has replaced out.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by EeveeLution Army »

I can't get a good read on bomber anymore, his attitude isn't giving me any solid reads.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Bomberman »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 568, Bomberman wrote:You didn't offer me anything so I'm not sure if that idiom works. If you're going to try and sell me on an opinion you have to give a reason as to why I should care or agree with you.

Right now, you're basically trying to sell me thin air, but I've already got plenty of that so maybe you should change your occupation to one sentence idle commentator like you've been practicing in this thread.
Thanks bomber I'll continue to do that until the beginning of day 2 like I was planning. I don't see how I could be much help on day 1.
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Bomberman »

In post 572, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 568, Bomberman wrote:You didn't offer me anything so I'm not sure if that idiom works. If you're going to try and sell me on an opinion you have to give a reason as to why I should care or agree with you.

Thanks bomber I'll continue to do that until the beginning of day 2 like I was planning. I don't see how I could be much help on day 1.
Was talking to Uzi.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why is MMM's slot town?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”