GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:38 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 336, LmkGuy wrote:Right! Well that happened quickly! Apologies for the afk, long story short Thursdays = busy af and today was report writing day (im a teacher).

Onto the good stuff:
I have read through the thread and my initial reactions are:
Mastina: coolest mod. Makes shit so organised and easy!

Seriously though, there has been a fair amount of posting so going to do my best to address what I can. If i miss anything just hmu

Arona: Nuffin to say, hasn't posted in the last 2 days.
Gerry: Pretty useless posting, troll votes on mod, silly statements, but to be fair to him, most of these were start game stuff and he has promised to catch up. Verdict still out
Bomber: I like his early comments but the stuff about his gameplay/style irks me. It seems like an attempt to distance himself and be able to use this as an excuse to back up or withdraw from comments he has/will make. He has done a bit of pushing and resisting to comments made, which I like. I feel like as scum, he could have buddied with Mulch without too much suspicion, rather than "poking the beast" so to say. This doesn't make him town, but i will hold my verdict until he reveals to use his magical play style that he has been training off site for all these years ;)
Danny: His posts are wierd. Idk just from re reading his ISO I can't really get a clear idea from him. He has posted throughout the last two days, but hasnt really contributed to any of the major ideas being thrown out there. Seems to be more focused on himself and trying to keep a low profile, whilst still being active.
Mulch: obviously the big dog in town. He has thrown himself right out there and is doing his best to scum hunt (or at least put on a show of doing so). I'm weary of him as his play style is very similar to the last scum team I versed. Basically go out guns blazing, try get as many people to lock you as town and go from there. For the time being I guess he is my strongest Townlean, not because of what he is saying, but rather the way others are reacting to him.
Fish: Very early buddy attempts with Mulch. The way the game has progressed, I highly doubt both of these guys are scum. IMO either one is scum (therefore other is town) or they are both town. I feel as though Fish is focusing on the content of posts and using this to inform his votes/opinions, which I really like.
Uzi: His early game is an attempt to blend in, his mid posts are all focused on him and then his later posts seem to be focused on moving attention away from himself. I don't really like this progression at all and it feels slightly scummy to me.
Tchill: Seems pretty neutral to me so far, just going with the flow, will have to see what he comes up with before I can make a serious judgement.
MMM: The wagon we have going so far. His early posts seem genuine, but not the biggest fan of his mid/later posts. He seems to be employing a similar strategy to what i mentioned about Mulch, and at the moment it seems like a bit of a dick measuring contest between Mulch and MMM. Do I think he is scum? Maybe, but not my strongest scum read at the momment.
Massive: Okay Mr "low-content poster as both alignments". I don't mind if this is the case, but would like an insight from you here. I do believe post count is NAI, but so far don't have too much from you, so would love to see more.

Right that covers my reads list so far. Will make sure I stay on top of the game from here on out. Like I said, let me know if you have any questions.

Also can I draw attention to this enormous fucking waste of time? I'll summarize it to show why:

Arona
: Null
Gerry
(person his vote is on): Null
Bomber
Danny
: Null/scummy
Mulch
: Most active and strongly opinionated player. Town obv.
Fish
: Town
Uzi
: scummy
Tchill
MMM
: Scummy
Massive

WHAT A GREAT LIST

Oh he's not voting either player he thinks is scummy,
despite saying several posters need more attention paid to them because he thinks they're coasting

There isn't town thought here, just words he thinks are townie-sounding.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I pointed that out and got ignored by ELA and Gerry :lol:
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:40 am

Post by EeveeLution Army »

The sub can present a case and do something townie that could shed new light, or they can be scummy and it be a bust. Its better to find out.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:41 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay and? I'm not ignoring you, I've read through the thread. I think you were dead on.

I think ELA and Gerry are both town for the record, but I'm not sitting here and saying their play is optimal.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:41 am

Post by GreyICE »

ETA: The above was to Uzi
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:43 am

Is it just me or do i keep getting excluded from big wall posts with reads? This is the third time i believe. Idt its scummy but its wierd.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't think this push on me comes from town Gerry.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:47 am

Post by GreyICE »

That will sort itself out eventually. LMK is scummy. Want to vote him with me?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Bomberman »

I agree with Grey

VOTE: LMKguy
<<< The mod provides free tag fixes...
...That is, when she actually gets to the post in question. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Bomberman »

VOTE: LMKguy*
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:49 am

In post 336, LmkGuy wrote:Right! Well that happened quickly! Apologies for the afk, long story short Thursdays = busy af and today was report writing day (im a teacher).

Onto the good stuff:
I have read through the thread and my initial reactions are:
Mastina: coolest mod. Makes shit so organised and easy!

Seriously though, there has been a fair amount of posting so going to do my best to address what I can. If i miss anything just hmu

Arona: Nuffin to say, hasn't posted in the last 2 days.
Gerry: Pretty useless posting, troll votes on mod, silly statements, but to be fair to him, most of these were start game stuff and he has promised to catch up. Verdict still out
Bomber: I like his early comments but the stuff about his gameplay/style irks me. It seems like an attempt to distance himself and be able to use this as an excuse to back up or withdraw from comments he has/will make. He has done a bit of pushing and resisting to comments made, which I like. I feel like as scum, he could have buddied with Mulch without too much suspicion, rather than "poking the beast" so to say. This doesn't make him town, but i will hold my verdict until he reveals to use his magical play style that he has been training off site for all these years ;)
Danny: His posts are wierd. Idk just from re reading his ISO I can't really get a clear idea from him. He has posted throughout the last two days, but hasnt really contributed to any of the major ideas being thrown out there. Seems to be more focused on himself and trying to keep a low profile, whilst still being active.
Mulch: obviously the big dog in town. He has thrown himself right out there and is doing his best to scum hunt (or at least put on a show of doing so). I'm weary of him as his play style is very similar to the last scum team I versed. Basically go out guns blazing, try get as many people to lock you as town and go from there. For the time being I guess he is my strongest Townlean, not because of what he is saying, but rather the way others are reacting to him.
Fish: Very early buddy attempts with Mulch. The way the game has progressed, I highly doubt both of these guys are scum. IMO either one is scum (therefore other is town) or they are both town. I feel as though Fish is focusing on the content of posts and using this to inform his votes/opinions, which I really like.
Uzi: His early game is an attempt to blend in, his mid posts are all focused on him and then his later posts seem to be focused on moving attention away from himself. I don't really like this progression at all and it feels slightly scummy to me.
Tchill: Seems pretty neutral to me so far, just going with the flow, will have to see what he comes up with before I can make a serious judgement.
MMM: The wagon we have going so far. His early posts seem genuine, but not the biggest fan of his mid/later posts. He seems to be employing a similar strategy to what i mentioned about Mulch, and at the moment it seems like a bit of a dick measuring contest between Mulch and MMM. Do I think he is scum? Maybe, but not my strongest scum read at the momment.
Massive: Okay Mr "low-content poster as both alignments". I don't mind if this is the case, but would like an insight from you here. I do believe post count is NAI, but so far don't have too much from you, so would love to see more.

Right that covers my reads list so far. Will make sure I stay on top of the game from here on out. Like I said, let me know if you have any questions.

This is one of them is it wierd he just skipped over me or am i being paranoid.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No I want to lynch MMM's slot.

Where is Fish? :(
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Bomberman »

Wait, let me posture myself on why I agree with Grey, because maybe that will enact change from the people who thinking have casual conversations that span over 25 pages is a good thing for town. For starters, I already felt that the majority of people were nitpicking at each other were likely town, but I do hold my reservation with some players. Those in particular have already been discussed, but at this point, I don't think it would prove beneficial. You have a bunch of players sitting on MMM whose a slot that is not even here to be pressured. It's essentially a useless vote and when I tried to get Lil Uzi to tell me why he's still on it and what his reasons were, he stuck his tongue out at me as if there needed to be no justification. I don't particularily like this but I believe I've pointed this out many times.

Now, at some point, I have to realize what kinda game I'm playing right now. People are literally voting a slot that has replaced out and cannot be pressured. I'm not sure what it's gonna take to round everyone out and enact some intellectual debate, but they do say that you need to be the change you want to see in the world. I'm not gonna really accept what's going on right now because I keep coming back to this thread just to see there has been no progression whatsoever. Let's start over and push different avenues instead of sitting on ones that even the most dense of scum could, because right now they don't need to justify anything. Do I think MMM is town? Yeah. Do I think Lil Uzi/Tchill are likely scum? Probably. I'm not gonna beat these opinions into your head and then pretend it's good and everyone else just doesn't wanna listen to me. Grey makes decent points about LMKguy and he's a slot that hasn't been talked to death already, which is something that desperately needs to be changed.
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Bomberman »

In post 636, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No I want to lynch MMM's slot.

Where is Fish? :(
When are you gonna get a new opinion? Are you in love with MMM that you feel you need to talk about him all the time? Talk about other players. Maybe chime in on what Grey said instead of ignoring different opinions that don't match yours.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

He's already been pressured and cracked. I don't think the way he did comes from town and he's my strongest scum read.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why is MMM's play town? Why? Why can't anyone answer this?
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Bomberman »

In post 639, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:He's already been pressured and cracked. I don't think the way he did comes from town and he's my strongest scum read.
I'm literally going to ignore anything you say if you're too stubborn to consider alternatives. Even in the event of MMM being scum like you perceive, we're not gonna gain much out of it at this rate because either scum has accepted their partner is dead in the water or they can just sheep opinions without any effort.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I already pointed out that issue with LMK when Gerry called me out for asking him where was his vote.
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Bomberman »

Then vote him and stop being a useless piece of shit.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

We gain a ton from him flipping. You're literally voting for someone who doesn't have a fraction of the content MMM had and hasn't been nearly as scummy.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No. You're being useless.

The guy said he's teacher and I'm assuming his IRL life is busier than most of us here. Stop creating apathy by waiting for him to respond.
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Bomberman »

What do we fucking gain? Please tell me. Do you not read words? I highly believe that if MMM is mafia, their partners have already accepted his fate. They don't need to do anything. Why don't you talk about the people you think are scum or maybe even town in regards to the MMM wagon. That might actually be helpful instead of hoping something magical is gonna come out of his flip. What happens if he's town? Scum? Who are you thinking of voting based on either scenario and who should we be looking at in reference to these flips.

Am I in a newbie game?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

We get to actually advance the game. Waiting on someone who's posted very little in the current gamestate does not advance the game.

I already know what I'm going to do a lot more than some of us, that's why I want him flipped. I don't want to clue scum on who to potential night kill by talking about town reads. I just want to end the day.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Me right now.
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Bomberman »

Can you please answer my fucking questions instead of reiterating the same opinion you've made about 6 times now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”