JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Vote: TrustGossip
for having a name that gives incredibly silly advice.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:28 am

Post by JimSauce »

Joubert wrote:
Vote =/
, for trying to justify his nickname...
Do you always vote people for defending themselves?
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:05 pm

Post by JimSauce »

=/ wrote:
TrustGossip wrote:
Khelvaster wrote:
JimSauce wrote:
Joubert wrote:
Vote =/
, for trying to justify his nickname...
Do you always vote people for defending themselves?
I am compelled to answer for Joubert--he does indeed. I need to
Vote: Joubert
for that.
Cite the meta or don't bring it up.
More importantly, if he does it all the time, how is it scummy?

Unvote, Vote: Khelvaster
He's been scum in all of him games, probably.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Six Aces wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:Yes, he's definately scum.

you see...I'm the cop!
ORLY?
Six Aces inadvertently claimed cop there.

Unvote

FOS: Six Aces
for making a claim in a game where such role does not exist, thus trying to mislead the town with false information, thus is scum. ThAdmiral was obviously joking with his cop claim, as such role does not exist. (/sarcasm) I believe that anyone who questions a false claim the most is likely to be the real role-carrier. (/unrelated game information since you can't be the real townie, no one would claim scum, and if you claim mason 2-3 people will immediately know if you're telling the truth, removing any doubt from your claim.)
Apparently some people can't see past a witty joke.
I want to start this game. Take all joke posts will complete seriousness!
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Joubert wrote:We are at different levels of joking, here. Some are joking, some are faking the seriousness, some are joking about the joking, and some are joking about being serious about the jokiness of the jokes...

Therefore, =/ is Scum. Lynch him ASAP...
I would vote =/, but I'm already voting for him.

(GASP! Lynch all Liars!)
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:26 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Vote: Khelvaster
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:32 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Khelvaster wrote:How's this different from someone claiming cop?
Because the scum role actually exists?
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:01 am

Post by JimSauce »

Khelvaster wrote:
Vote: JimSauce

I said that to try and find any scum who'd jump on my bandwagon quickly, like you just did.
I must have missed this.

If what you say is true, aren't I
starting
the bandwagon?
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:18 pm

Post by JimSauce »

We have an imposter! :O
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:40 am

Post by JimSauce »

=/ wrote:I shall remain on the Khelvaster wagon because:
claiming scum is scummy.
Not true. Go look up many games and you'll find town are just as likely as mafia to claim scum, if not more.
=/ wrote:trying to pass off actions which you regret as a Slayer's Gambit is scummy.
?
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:18 am

Post by JimSauce »

I think there are some things to comment on in Page 2; they're not very meaningful and a player shouldn't be obliged to post about it. I would only jump on such a wagon if the poster ignored more serious discussions.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:09 am

Post by JimSauce »

Khelvaster wrote:But there is something you guys haven't accounted for:

I am not actually a member of this game! I have no role! Ha!
If you don't have a role I
really
think you should stop posting.

Also, I can't log onto mafiascum on my main computer. It just goes to the main page whenever I try to.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Khelvaster wrote:Why can't I keep postsing--I'm a willing replacement. I just need the mod to make this official.
Because you are distracting the town without a role, which gives no information whatsoever. You're also making it easier for people to lurk with the talk you've created.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:24 am

Post by JimSauce »

I'M A DOC!
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:47 am

Post by JimSauce »

The last two posts had me in stitches. Hilarious indeed.

Anyways, what's done is done. We (unfortunately) can't punish Khel for anti-town actions since he wasn't in the game. But don't do that again.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Khelvaster wrote:Yeah, I should hope not, considering that I hadn't gotten my role PM until the mod's post.
If Khel was my partner I would have initially recieved a role PM that stated Erekrose was my scumpartner, therefore when Khel barged into the game and began to post I would know I was scum with him. So, even though the rest of the town would think he has no role, I would know he's scum with me. Using this knowledge and re-reading the thread, you could discern than Khel unlikely my partner (mainly from #36-38, and me telling him to shut up).

I think this is Oman's logic. I may be completely wrong, though.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Joubert wrote:But Oman, you can't assume that the replacement did not read the old player's posts and follow-up properly. Maybe, but maybe not...
What are you talking about? Erekrose never posted.
Anyways, I don't really agree with the sudden mega bandwagoning on Oman for, yes as he said, virtually nothing. It looks more like some people didn't know who to vote so they snatched the next little clumsy detail and they stepped on the occasion to enter a vote other than the random one...
I completely agree with this. The bandwagon is pretty unjustified for L-2 in a 12 player game.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Khelvaster wrote:
Joubert wrote:But Oman, you can't assume that the replacement did not read the old player's posts and follow-up properly. Maybe, but maybe not...

Anyways, I don't really agree with the sudden mega bandwagoning on Oman for, yes as he said, virtually nothing. It looks more like some people didn't know who to vote so they snatched the next little clumsy detail and they stepped on the occasion to enter a vote other than the random one...
I've played enough games with Oman to know his style...This well-done strategic lurking is a big scumtell for him.
He's been lurking for a grand total of two pages...and we have five votes.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:00 am

Post by JimSauce »

I've played enough games with Oman to know his style...This well-done strategic lurking is a big scumtell for him.
This sounds like you're making up "big scumtells" to have an excuse to jump on the bandwagon. Please explain how two pages of lurking is a big scumtell, and please point out a game to cite this meta.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:20 am

Post by JimSauce »

What exactly is your reason to think he is scum? Is your reason based on his behavior prior to post #77, or later? Is there any other player that you would vote for if we are at risk for no-lynching at the deadline?
This sounds like you're making up "big scumtells" to have an excuse to jump on the bandwagon. Please explain how two pages of lurking is a big scumtell, and please point out a game to cite this meta.
I think that sums it up. Oh, add =/'s reason, too.

I'm not too fond of lynch all lurkers, but seeing how our deadline is a week away that may be our only choice. How about we try to create some discussion while we wait for Khel, so our lynch doesn't revolve around post count?

After Khelvaster my next suspect is Cavebear. I'm not fond of how he jumped on Oman's wagon for something he is partly guilty of himself. Cavebear has posted five times in this game; one of those posts contained any real content, in which he posted a link to Slayer's Gambit (which is a horrendous play, I might add) and jumped on Oman's wagon. One was a random vote, and two were subtly pushing Oman's wagon by reiterating that the town must "frown upon" lurking for two pages and restating that the game is moving slower than desired. If that's true, why don't you say something to get a wider discussion going? And in his last post, he admits that Oman is now active. (Notice how he doesn't move his vote.)

Here's how everyone else stands, most to least:

ThAdmiral
: Mainly because of that pressure vote. If you're going to jump on a wagon for pressure alone try to contribute something
different
. Your two posts mentioning Khelvaster only tell him to cite Oman's playstyle. While I am also waiting for Khel, try to better justify your vote. If Khel turns up town you'll probably be my next suspect.

BlckKnght
: I'm not as suspicious of you as my top three, but openly going after lurkers is very opportunistic. Though you've posted more content than several players, I see the vote on TrustGossip as taking advantage of his lack of posting to get him lynched.

=/
: Not very suspicious, but I think you should drop the Mod Rules discussion because 1) it doesn't point towards Khel's role and 2) it could be distracting. You're so high on the list because attacking Khel for not abiding by the rules
when he did not have a role
can easily be an attempt to make him look bad in the town's eyes, making his lynch that much easier.

Peers
: For no content other than a random vote.

TrustGossip
: For SLIGHTLY more content than Peers. Both only made two posts, though.

Six Aces
: He hasn't posted for a week but he's at least given more content than most of the lurkers.

**The last three players are pretty much equal**

Spun Financial CEO
: I think you moved your vote rather quickly to Khelvaster when he began to look bad but it's at least justified.

Joubert
: I don't think your vote on Khelvaster was ever explained. If you don't seriously think he's scum, move it.

Oman
: For two pages of lurking, I guess.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:55 am

Post by JimSauce »

I suspect, however, that he's basically talking out his arse.
I agree with this.
Aren't you getting a bit ahead of yourself? Firstly: he's not actually been lynched yet and there's still quite a while till the deadline, and secondly: setting up a chain lynch? fos: jimsauce
1) By the way the game is going now, you'd think Khel is going to be lynched if he doesn't show up soon.

2) What's wrong with having a suspect?
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:44 am

Post by JimSauce »

Spun Financial CEO wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:setting up a chain lynch? fos: jimsauce
I actually don't see any "great" targets for this round. The game has been REALLY dragging and substance is lacking. The point you make above, IMO, is the best thing I see thus far. In games I've played in the past, people who have mentioned a target for the next round before the current round is over are usually mafia. They love setting up the double innocent lynch.

Unvote: Vote: jimsauce
Cite your claim.

And I don't see how "You'll probably be my next suspect" is setting up anything.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Is
this
the reasoning for your vote?
ThAdmiral wrote:Basically if you really thought that my voting for khelvaster was scummy then you should be attacking me for it now.
It was scummy, but obviously I think Khel is scummier, hence you being placed lower than him on my suspicions list. I also stated my suspicions of your vote and you explained it, though that didn't change much.
If you think he might be town then allowing him to be lynched so that you can then attack me and potentially get me lynched tomorrow is a scummy act.
I don't think he's town, hence why I'm voting for him.

I still don't see a valid explanation for the votes on me, when I've only stated my possible suspicions in a possible (and rather unlikely) scenario.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:29 am

Post by JimSauce »

ThAdmiral wrote:I will accept this explanation for now. Going to be keeping an eye on you though.
The same for you, as I'm not too fond of players creating false accusations to make me look scummy.
Cavebear wrote:I wasn't the one to bring up the Slayer's Gambit, I just linked it. I had to look it up. I don't approve of it.
I know, I was just giving my opinion on it.
As for Oman... My vote was a pressure vote, and even if he became more active in terms of frequency of posts, they looked more like posting for the sake of posting than posting to add anything to the game. (He's not the only one who's been doing that, but if I get to choose which lurker I want to pressure, I pick one with a wagon. At least that's what I was aiming for at the time I voted, I didn't actually bother to check that when I didn't unvote.) In short, I didn't see a better person to vote for. Hence I let it rest on him. As for getting the game going myself... Well, there are a number of people who has committed the same offense in this thread, but I get the point and will try to if you do the same.
In short: You pressured Oman to post content by joining an unjustified bandwagon. My suspicions will remain, but I won't pursue the case since there likely isn't anything to be said.

If Khelvaser doesn't post by the 8th I would prefer his lynch than TrusstGossip or Peers, simply because Khel has actually said something scummy.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by JimSauce »

ThAdmiral wrote:This smells a little bit fishy (as in fishing).
I don't think there are any roles in this game that can be fished the way Cavebear attempted to.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by JimSauce »

No, I don't consider it to be unjustified. I consider wagons on lurkers to be very much justified (especially when there's nothing else to wagon about), and I definitely think Oman lurked. If you disagree, perhaps you could share your reasons for doing so?
-I think a wagon on TrustGossip is justified because he lurked for 6 pages, 4 with serious discussion.

-I don't think a wagon on Oman is justified because he lurked for 2 pages entirely composed of banter.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:08 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Discussing masons' behavior in other games will only help the scum NK them. Keep it to a minimum.

I dislike sarcastic attacks when the game is somewhat serious, especially if you go out of your way to set it up, giving the impression that it wasn't sarcastic. Moreso, I dislike the accusation of defensiveness when the attacked player defends himself. Why?

#130 wasn't at all defensive; if Six Aces countered with a FoS or vote, then maybe.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:58 am

Post by JimSauce »

Awesome, we have 9 months till deadline!
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:07 am

Post by JimSauce »

Oman wrote:Great....
Dayvig Jimsauce
We can't have a day that long.
...If you are really the dayvig I think you just killed me. (!)
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:32 am

Post by JimSauce »

Oman wrote:*Reads the thread title*

Oops, forgot this was friends and enemies. It was just meant to be a dayvig joke that we've done before. :lol:
Good, you got me scared for a second...
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Oman wrote:Why, cause you were scum? And you didn't want to DIE! SCUM! DIE? SKUM! DY! SKY! BLUE! CLOUD! CONDENSATION!!!

FoS JimSauce
You condese too much.
MAJOR
(sarcastic)
UN-OMGUS FOS: OMAN
for using terrible hypocritical logic and claiming that I am a part of the Water Cycle. That rat in your avatar looks like a cloud with wings more than anything.

I still support Khel's lynch, but that may change if he posts tonight.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:25 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Oman wrote:What a waste.

Now, here is where we consider:

Was Spun offed because the mafia thought he was a mason, or because he was onto them?
Reading through his posts, I don't think there's much to suggest he's a mason (other than aggresiveness).

Spun tried to start a wagon on me earlier, but it didn't go anywhere and he had very little evidence. He also attacked Khelvaster, but so did half the town. I doubt Khel would choose Spun over everyone else.
Oman wrote:
Vote Khelvaster
This guy needs to die
No, he needs to post (and then die). How about we start a separate discussion while waiting for Khel to check in?
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:33 pm

Post by JimSauce »

...So they can (possibly) turn up town.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:41 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Oman wrote:So they can (possibly) not sneak through as scum.
They can't sneak through if we force them to post (without lynching them) so therefore, FaLtP>LaL. You lose!
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:10 am

Post by JimSauce »

But, alas, your method carries the possibility of slimming down the town's numbers.

Also, can I mention how Khelvaster is ignoring this game while posting in others?

JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:23 am

Post by JimSauce »

Guys, don't waste your votes on Khelvaster if he won't be back until Thursday. L-2 is fine for now.
BlckKnght wrote:
Vote: TrustGossip

Seriously, no posts for 7 pages? Die lurker, die!
Trust hasn't posted anywhere since the 22nd; I don't think he'll respond anytime soon.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:33 am

Post by JimSauce »

Joubert wrote:FaLtP ? LaL ? Hmmm...
Force all Lurkers to Post, Lynch all Lurkers.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:00 am

Post by JimSauce »

BlckKnght wrote:His excessive lurking might, but I'm not crazy about the fact that lurking is his only real scummy behavior since getting a role.
Refer to the votes and accusations against Khelvaster after he got a role and before he began lurking.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:50 pm

Post by JimSauce »

¬¬

Replacing him pretty much makes Day 1 a waste, but I don't want to stall the game again and risk another mislynch because of one player. If he doesn't post after reading the thread it would be better to lynch him. There's no reason for a townie to make a claim without being able to back it up. (If better suspects come up, however, I'm all for replacement.)
Peers wrote:Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions -- you sound like you're trying to narrow our options down to 'people Spun was after' and 'people who were after Spun'.
Or, he's trying to start Day 2 discussion. Eh?
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:32 am

Post by JimSauce »

Peers wrote:Yeah, but when I started Day 2 discussion like that once, I got jumped on as being scummy. So I figured I'd return the favor. :)
I don't see exactly why it's scummy, but whatever.

I don't see any point in voting Trust, but Khelvaster is avoiding this thread when we have questions for him.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by JimSauce »

This is still going pretty slow with 11 players. Are we going to lynch Khelvaster or wait for a more informed decision?
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:43 am

Post by JimSauce »

=/ wrote:
JimSauce wrote:Are we going to lynch Khelvaster or wait for a more informed decision?
You do not believe Khelvaster's lynch is an informed decision?
I think he would be dead by now if it was an informed decision.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by JimSauce »

BlckKnght wrote:In the mean time:
Vote: SixAces (FaLtP)

Peers has been posting more (and making at least a little bit of sense), so I'll see what others have to say.
True, Six Aces hasn't posted for six days (teehee, what a coincidence!) but the last part is silly.

-Peers has made a grand total of
ONE
post more than Six Aces today.
-Six Aces has posted more than twice as many times as Peers.
-What of his posts don't make sense?

This may sound defensive, but I'm only following your humble requests.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by JimSauce »

What the hell?
Joubert wrote:I consider that if Khelvaster can't post regularly in all his games, he must have too much on his shoulders...

You're going to lynch him because he can't post regularly? Not only is that untrue, it's a very bad reason for a lynch.

Unvote

Vote: Joubert
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:14 am

Post by JimSauce »

-___-;
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:59 am

Post by JimSauce »

Cavebear with a toothache wrote:And so we wait a little longer. :?

While we wait, I've had a thought that relates to the last deadline. Do you agree with me that it's important to put people at L-1 fast enough to get a claim out of them (and give others a chance to counter-claim), in order to not lynch a non-counter-claimed mason?
We should try to come to an informed lynch long before the deadline, which ensures time for claims and confirmation. I don't think the town should necesarily rush a L-1.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Khelvaster wrote:The only possible reason someone would want to know who a mason was is if they are scum.
OR, town not wanting to lynch a mason at L-1...
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Cavebear wrote:This is true. Cavebear, however, was advocating that we rush to -1 just so that we can find out whether someone is a mason or not.
Let's wait for Cavebear to clarify her message, because clearly I am interpreting it differently.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:32 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Joubert wrote:Everyone can vote Khelvaster, except for me... Interesting...
No, you voted because he couldn't post. Everyone else voted because he was posting elsewhere.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Apologies for the absence. My computer caught a virus imploded.
Joubert wrote:This game is too slow. As soon as someone is at lynch-1, I hammer him/her real hard in the face...
Is this serious? You also didn't respond to #236, so I'm going to assume that you did, in fact, aim to lynch Khelvaster because of his inability to post.
Cavebear wrote:Khelvaster: We didn't wait this long for [Khelvaster] to post just so you could comment on the post two posts above yours.
Agreed. It's been five days since you rejoined us. Also, I've referred to you as male the entire game, no idea where the "her" came from...
=/ wrote:I voted because he stopped posting when we wanted answers.
That's more or less what I said, I just added on the fact that he was able to post but didn't.

-Don't see the logic behind #248, but Peers's claim
is
anti-town (not scummy, and not warranting a vote) because he slimmed down the NK candidates for the mafia.
-I don't see anything wrong with Cavebear's plan. It's logical and safe for the most part.
-The argument was just silly. Most of the points brought up were either already mentioned in Cavebear's plan or just false.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:51 am

Post by JimSauce »

Khelvaster wrote:How is Peer's claim not scummy? Someone randomly claiming townie is totally unwarranted at this point in the game.
Did you read #249 at all? Sure, it's unwarranted. But prove that scum are more likely to do it than townies.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:11 am

Post by JimSauce »

Unvote: Joubert

Vote: Khelvaste

My vote on Joubert is next to nothing, as he still isn't responding to it. I'm keeping your anti-town vote motive in mind, though.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Joubert wrote:JimSauce, so you really think hammering is a sure scum-tell? My theory gets confirmed even more...
No, I don't, and I don't know how you could make that assumption from me asking if your post was serious. Stop the OMGUS, please. -.- And for clarification, my the 'anti-town motive' bit in my last post was referring to the motives for your vote on Khelvaster. And what is this theory? I don't believe you've ever mentioned it.

Honestly Joubert, are you going to defend yourself at all or keep making weak attacks against me?
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by JimSauce »

You could try to defend yourself against my original vote, but I suppose you're not willing to as you mysteriously dropped the subject...

I called it OMGUS because you started making feeble attacks against me after I voted you.

If my counting is right, Khelvaster is at L-1, Khelvaster is voting Cavebear, and someone voted Six Aces and Peers ages ago, I'm not even sure what that was about...So, are we going to end this day soon?
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:05 am

Post by JimSauce »

Joubert wrote:I don't have a clue about why you would vote me...
#223. You argured in
one
post, I rebuttled, and you dropped the subject.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Joubert wrote:Ah, I see... Post 223... Khelvaster started posting again, so it's not relevant anymore...
Yes..... it is..... because you wanted... to lynch him for... a crap reason.............*throws in some more ellipses*

My point still stands. (Does anyone get sleepy and depressed when they view this thread, or is it just me?)
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by JimSauce »

O

M

G

I'm about to cut my throat.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:28 am

Post by JimSauce »

I'm already voting him. (Actually, I missed the 'r' at the end of his name.
.)

Anyway the deadline is in two days, our mod vanished off the face of the Earth, and Khel appears to be ignoring this thread (no way!). I don't want to see another no-lynch.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:04 pm

Post by JimSauce »

yay!
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:35 am

Post by JimSauce »

And the ominous sunset approaches... The cry of the lynch mob echoes throughout the town! Who will be sent to the gallows? Only one among us can make that decision.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:14 am

Post by JimSauce »

No prod for me, I posted earlier today.

We pretty much are "right up against the deadline." I think the mod can lock the thread at any moment now seeing how a specific time was never announced.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:47 am

Post by JimSauce »

Hurray, deadline extension!
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:10 am

Post by JimSauce »

I don't even know what's going on anymore.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:07 am

Post by JimSauce »

No, it's a lynch.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by JimSauce »

What the hell? The
new
mod is on V/LA? Wow, we have the worst luck. ;D
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:05 pm

Post by JimSauce »

I doubt he'll even reply, let alone give an honest claim.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:28 am

Post by JimSauce »

!_!

That was really unexpected.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #67) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:43 am

Post by JimSauce »

No, I wasn't being sarcastic; Khelvaster let himself get lynched
twice
before claiming. If I had such a shield (mason claim) to prevent my lynch in an instant I would have used it before the deadline on Day 1, and before I got hammered on Day 2. It seemed unlikely that he would wait after two pseudo-lynches to claim. On the other hand, a quick reread shows that he never made much of an effort to defend himself, which adds some validity to the claim.

BlckNght, I didn't immediately unvote because I doubted his claim (reasons stated above). Now that two others have confirmed (I thought it was quite silly btw) I have no reason to doubt it now.
Unvote

I'll pick a brand-new top suspect after a reread. ;D

On a side note...
BlckNght wrote:... I'll be looking closely at your posts during my re-read.
Over the weekend several players in all of my games seem compelled to throw this threat/warning/promise at me, and I am getting quite weary of it. I don't know why they all chose April 12 & 13, but I really hope you stick to this.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #68) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:12 am

Post by JimSauce »

Thanks for trying to get me killed, Oman...
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:07 am

Post by JimSauce »

BlckKnght wrote:You clearly didn't read the previous open game with this setup. I linked and summarized it way back in post 73 (only 11 pages ago). When they had a mass mason claim like this one it was the scum players who disbelieved it. I even pointed it out as a "key learning" in my post. Being shocked and disturbed by crappy mason play is one thing. Keeping a vote on an un-counterclaimed mason is another.
Really?
. You clearly didn't read my post. First of all, I read that game. What did the scum disbelieve? The
mass claim
. What did I disbelieve? The
single claim
. Do I believe the
mass claim
?
"Now that two others have confirmed (I thought it was quite silly btw) I have no reason to doubt it now."
Obviously. Also, yes I am shocked and disturbed by the crappy mason play. That's one thing. But have I EVER posted while leaving my vote on a confirmed and un-counterclaimed mason? No. Thanks for blindly misrepresenting me when I clearly laid out my thoughts.

FoS: BlckKnght
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:20 am

Post by JimSauce »

I didn't have Cavebear's plan in mind when I made #326, and I doubted the claim at first for reasons stated earlier. But leaving Khel at L-1 wasn't leaving him in any danger. (I doubted anyone would hammer a claimed mason.) Also, it seems Khelvaster may be lying after all.

TrustGossip is trying to screw up the game (he's leaving so it wouldn't matter to him), or one of Oman, Joubert, or Khelvaster is lying. I think we should wait for his replacement to take any action on this.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Joubert, TrustGossip just claimed. Dunno what kind of stunt Oman was trying to pull. Thanks for the info.

Vote: Oman
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Oh my.

Unvote
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:44 am

Post by JimSauce »

No.
JimSauce wrote:I didn't have Cavebear's plan in mind when I made #326 ...
^This includes the fact that scum has to claim mason to survive.
Cavebear wrote: - JimSauce was surprised when Khelvaster claimed mason, which means he thought Khelvaster was a townie. JimSauce tried to deliberately lynch who he thought was a townie.
1) I thought Khel was scum,
2) I was surprised that he claimed
at all
after his lurking. #326 wouldn't change if Khel claimed townie instead of mason.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:37 am

Post by JimSauce »

Oman, scum at L-1 claiming mason is optimal play because they can possibly delay their lynch that day and out one or more masons.
Cavebear wrote: As I said, I doubt that he'd forget that scum would claim mason. Thus, if he thought Khel was scum, he'd expect a mason claim. I expected a mason claim, and so I was surprised that JimSauce was surprised.
Once again,

"2) I was surprised that he claimed at all after his lurking. #326 wouldn't change if Khel claimed townie instead of mason."
. This means I WAS NOT surprised that I saw a mason claim; I was surprised that Khel actually CLAIMED. Once again, if Khel claimed townie I would have still been surprised.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #75) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:28 am

Post by JimSauce »

Oman, why should Cavebear be lynched?

ThAdmiral, you apparently disagree with Oman that I should not be lynched. Why?

=/, please clarify what you're talking about in regards to TrustGossip. What you quoted from me was one of two possibilities I stated. Also, why are you voting Cavebear?

BlckKnght, your vote is still on me, do you feel I'm the best lynch? If so, why?

Joubert, your top suspect is apparently Oman, why aren't you voting him? And do you think his quick-claim alone is enough for a confident lynch?
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:24 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Because we have like, five players who all prefer to lynch a different target and the deadline is tomorrow. I don't want another no-lynch.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:08 am

Post by JimSauce »

Still don't know why votes are on Cavebear. *coughOmanand=/pleaseclarifyorI'llvoteyoucough* Also, I joke and use smilies in all of my games. Not a scumtell.

Cavebear, I still find it hard to believe that you think I'm lying, when I said I wouldn't expect a claim, then four posts later he claims, and I say it was unexpected.

Anyways, let's use random.org to pick out my new top suspect!
(For the trigger-happies out there: no, I'm not actually doing this.)

I'm looking most suspiciously on =/ and Oman for the apparent lack of justification for their votes. My vote is going to =/ because the first time he EVER mentioned Cavebear in this game was, in fact, his voting post.

Vote: =/
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #78) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:55 am

Post by JimSauce »

When the mod said I'll replace them overnight, did he mean Thursday night or during a game night?
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #79) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:33 am

Post by JimSauce »

Oman, now that you're here, I want you to clarify something. Were you voting Cavebear solely because he presented a false dichotomy?
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:40 am

Post by JimSauce »

(Wow.) Lol, my suspicions remain unless you come up with some damning evidence. (>'-' )>
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Did you not notice the nine-post-long speedlynch?

Who do YOU think we should lynch, and why?
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Going to Washington, won't have Internet access until Friday. I'll try to get in something before tonight.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”