Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

If you don't want it lynched today, it shouldn't be hard to give reasons why it shouldn't based on his play.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I tried real hard not to go into Civ don't give a fuck mode but this is ridiculous.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:24 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 698, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No.

Why is MMM's slot town? Why can't you or anyone else answer this?
His replace out felt genuine, and the push on him from FormerFish (especially to hammer without claim day 1) felt anything but.

Now who is scum? MMM, who got into an argument with you and replaced out. Bomberman, who got into an argument with you and replaced out. And in any case I don't want to hammer him without claim, that's fucking godawful play I'd expect from a child who had never played mafia (and not a particularly bright one at that). I'll be honest, I understand why both of them did it. Talking to you is like talking to a verbose wall.

If we're lynching for information, you have the post count and you're around to claim. Fucking fine by me if you insist we go that way. Or you can back off and let other players play the fucking game, asshole.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What about why he replaced out? Again, scum can get legitimately frustrated and upset the game is not going their way.

Why does his refusal to elaborate on anything or his initial push on semantics read town? Why was his self-vote more townie than scummy? He's being voted for those reasons. And when the hell did Fish asked anyone to hammer? Why are so focused on a claim? Fake claiming is a thing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not a wall. I asked that question various times and kept getting no response. I got one and it doesn't really make me reconsider. I'd like to know why are suddenly focused on a PR claim and why are you implying they invalidate reasons for why he's scum read.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

"He could be a PR. He could be a PR."

No shit but that doesn't mean it will suddenly make him town in the eyes of those who scum read him unless he's an IC."
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

And you can vote me, I don't care. I haven't done anything unreasonable.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 705, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:"He could be a PR. He could be a PR."

No shit but that doesn't mean it will suddenly make him town in the eyes of those who scum read him unless he's an IC.
EBWOP.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:51 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 704, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not a wall. I asked that question various times and kept getting no response. I got one and it doesn't really make me reconsider. I'd like to know why are suddenly focused on a PR claim and why are you implying they invalidate reasons for why he's scum read.
You're a wall because you show no sign that you change your opinion based on what others say. You're a wall because if anyone dares have an opinion that disagrees with you you show up to yell at them.

Want some fun math, Uzi? There are 13 players in the game. That means there are 91 different 2 person interactions, most of which would give us significant information. By spamming the thread like this, by attacking everyone who is trying to play mafia in a way you don't approve of, by insisting that anyone who doesn't do exactly what you want is playing wrong, you are cutting that down to 12 - how anyone interacts with Uzi. Because that's the only thing you will let happen.

You think I can't lynch you? Lets suppose you're town. That means there's three scum who are happy to see you dead. I'd be voting you. That's four votes. You think there aren't three other townies who want to see you dead, Uzi? I don't think there's three townies who want you alive. Your best hope of living would be that the scum value you alive more than they value your death - and that's very tentative, because at the end of the day any lynch that isn't a scum lynch is pretty baller for them. And at this point, I'm veering dangerously close to just starting the death tunnel because this play is so unbelievably, unutterably anti-town that I'd swear to fucking christ you were a terrible lyncher if I didn't know that was non-normal.

So here's some advice. Shut up and let other people play for a bit. Go focus on other games. Go read other games. Hell, I dunno, go do something that isn't Mafiascum. Because holy fucking shit I don't even disagree that a lot of MMM's early posts were scummy and you're making me want to disagree with you just out of how fucking annoying you are.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:33 am

Post by EeveeLution Army »

GreyICE do you know Whats the votecount on uzi?
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 483, Mulch wrote:BTW, why do you dislike Gerrygoat @FormerFish
I don't agree with his view that RVS is useless, in fact I feel like people who dont partcipate do so for a reason, and its not usually a good one. I dont see it as a scum tell, but I will look at someone harder as a result.

Post #94, Gerry tries to call out iDany for previously voting Eevee in RVS then he called Tchill out for his actual vote on Eevee. The attack is disingenuous and forced. He later literally laughs at iDany when he pointed out the difference in the two votes. In #222 he goes as far to ask this "iDany why do you keep asking mundane questions without actual scumhunting?" Like, how does he not realize that iDany is hunting, just in a different way. Those "mundane" questions are setting a baseline that some people are going to have a hard time coming away from.

I expected to be able to poke holes in the wagon he started on Eevee, but I saw that he never pushed him at all, and then switched his vote to Bomber without much anything else inbetween.

#331/418- prodge posts.

#485- Buddying mulch again for some reason by further explaining why he see him as town.

I do like Gerry's point on Eevee in 486 though, that was a really weird comment.

His view on MMM is in direct opposition to mine, and I have to wonder if that is because I am wrong, or because he might be chainsawing me for attacking his buddy to get me to back off.
In post 490, gerryoat wrote:
In post 280, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 277, Mulch wrote:
In post 275, EeveeLution Army wrote:Wait Mulch why do you even townread gerryoat?
I personally don't see it.
We mindmeld
Your read is wrong and biased. Change it.

Why do you think his read is wrong? All I've seen you do is post empty statements and questions, yet not give any reasons. If by the end of this reread, you haven't given any reasons, I'm likely voting you
Ill put this here because I think that its ironic how hypocritical this post is from him. iDany has been attempting to scum hunt the way that he wants to, yet it is seem as bullshit, mundane questioning. ISO Gerry and you'll see a lot of what he said iDany is doing.

Thats what pinged me on gerry so far.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 500, gerryoat wrote:
In post 386, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 384, Mulch wrote:1) It's a NAI slip then
2) ???
3) So?
4) This literally is my explanation
VOTE: Mulch
In post 387, Mulch wrote:Dumbo. I think your town too.
this post speaks to me sooooo much. Cause I can see myself saying that to someone I TR that votes me lmao. Mulch is still obvs town.
Jesus we get it, you have a mafia crush on Mulch. Why are you going overboard to assure us all how townie you see mulch? Is there an antimulch movement out there that I missed that you are privately fighting one sycophantic post at a time?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:57 am

Post by nancy »

Hey guys, I'm running through the thread back from the previous VC, so expect one within the hour.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 504, gerryoat wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 498, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 494, gerryoat wrote:
In post 327, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 322, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 320, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 246, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Actually for my sanity, could Eveee, MMM, and tchill talk about their mafia experience?
I forgot to answer this.

I started playing mafia around december 2015.
It's more fast paced then here.

I recently started playing here.

I'm glad to answer any follow up questions
From EpicMafia?

From PS!(pokemon showdown)

I've been there since late 2015/early 2016
omg. do you battle on there? i love pokemon showdown lol, we should battle sometime or something

Sure challenge me anytime

Back to the game - i do have a townread on formerfish it isn't a big one but its there.

I think fish is meh. But then again, I personally dont like the long posts quote a bunch style.
I'm... sorry? One time I had to write this analytical paper in college for an English class. I researched this paper, had a well thought out argument that was in opposition to popular belief, and I backed it up with evidence and examples to help solidify my case. I suck at spelling and proper punctuation and had a few errors in the paper. My teacher cared more about how the paper was written and set up and not what the paper was about. You remind me of that teacher right now. I love how you mention not liking my posting style, but not saying anything about the content of my posts.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by EeveeLution Army »

Thank you nancy

<<< Indeed. I owe so much to her. <3
You have my sincerest apologies I wasn't able to give you that same devotion. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 509, gerryoat wrote:Also MMM's replaceout is NAI, btw. could do that as scum or maf. But, personally I think his posts were townish despite like 1 or 2
I again disagree. I am feeling all kinds of scum caught for the wrong reasons and being frustrated because there is no way that they are going to be able to talk themselves out of it because he was caught regardless.

Also funny to note that you mention that he could do that as scum or maf. Not scum/town. And MMM's posts sucked and the fact that you liked them is enough for me to dislike and distrust you in this game.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 514, EeveeLution Army wrote:Any reason you townread mulch? I find him more null
This is a horrible post. It is very apparent why Gerry is townreading Mulch, he has mentioned it multiple times, mostly extemporaneously and with saccharine sweetness. Either you aren't paying attention to the thread, like at fucking all, or that question was fake and you need gerry to spoon feed you a view on mulch you can come to agree with.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by GreyICE »

No love, FF?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 520, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 518, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 510, EeveeLution Army wrote:Gerry makes good point and tbh i have to agree in this that the best vote here is

VOTE: lil uzi

After looking through the evidence he is scummier then the rest of the pl other then people who haven't talked as much but thats NAI
What's changed from ?
Alot of rereading, rethinking and 200 posts are you saying reads cant change
And this is weak reasoning to give to a legit question. Great way to conceal a lack of actual reasoning though.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Mulch »

I mean I admit Gerrygoat has been doing some hardcore pocketing of me.

But we sorta mindmeld, so....
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Hello Grey, I haven't gotten to where you replaced in yet. It was a bad idea to get high and put supernatural on in the background. I'm sure we'll butt heads soon.

And yes, he is def. doing that.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

So idany and Grey ice are my strongest town reads. Uzi is definitely a null slot for me now because of greyice pointing out how his play could be detrimental to town. That's also why greyice is strong town for me. I just have a really strong gut feeling gerryoat is scum. I know activity is nai but when he pointed out that I called him out on it and it was a bad play by me he became very active. Just a gut thing for me though not a lot of logic other than the fact I believe he's playing to look towny. Not necessarily lynch scum.

Never a bad idea to watch supernatural btw.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Wait, fuck, did i miss like 6 pages of posts?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 720, Formerfish wrote:Hello Grey, I haven't gotten to where you replaced in yet. It was a bad idea to get high and put supernatural on in the background. I'm sure we'll butt heads soon.

Dunno man, starting to feel like I'm that guy you ignore and shoot at night.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 524, Mulch wrote:Woah, I see some hard-core pocketing of me by goat
In post 723, GreyICE wrote:
In post 720, Formerfish wrote:Hello Grey, I haven't gotten to where you replaced in yet. It was a bad idea to get high and put supernatural on in the background. I'm sure we'll butt heads soon.

Dunno man, starting to feel like I'm that guy you ignore and shoot at night.
Not this game. I've been in a bit of a haze for a few weeks, I isoed you and liked what I saw. That kinda scares me though, we tend to clash over stupid stuff. I'm willing to go with it for now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”