Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I'd be OK with lynching that slot also. They're in the scum pool.
Lmkguy, MMM and Lil uzi.

That could be because there hasn't been a lot of participation from anyone else.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 336, LmkGuy wrote:Right! Well that happened quickly! Apologies for the afk, long story short Thursdays = busy af and today was report writing day (im a teacher).

Onto the good stuff:
I have read through the thread and my initial reactions are:
Mastina: coolest mod. Makes shit so organised and easy!

Seriously though, there has been a fair amount of posting so going to do my best to address what I can. If i miss anything just hmu

Arona: Nuffin to say, hasn't posted in the last 2 days.
Gerry: Pretty useless posting, troll votes on mod, silly statements, but to be fair to him, most of these were start game stuff and he has promised to catch up. Verdict still out
Bomber: I like his early comments but the stuff about his gameplay/style irks me. It seems like an attempt to distance himself and be able to use this as an excuse to back up or withdraw from comments he has/will make. He has done a bit of pushing and resisting to comments made, which I like. I feel like as scum, he could have buddied with Mulch without too much suspicion, rather than "poking the beast" so to say. This doesn't make him town, but i will hold my verdict until he reveals to use his magical play style that he has been training off site for all these years ;)
Danny: His posts are wierd. Idk just from re reading his ISO I can't really get a clear idea from him. He has posted throughout the last two days, but hasnt really contributed to any of the major ideas being thrown out there. Seems to be more focused on himself and trying to keep a low profile, whilst still being active.
Mulch: obviously the big dog in town. He has thrown himself right out there and is doing his best to scum hunt (or at least put on a show of doing so). I'm weary of him as his play style is very similar to the last scum team I versed. Basically go out guns blazing, try get as many people to lock you as town and go from there. For the time being I guess he is my strongest Townlean, not because of what he is saying, but rather the way others are reacting to him.
Fish: Very early buddy attempts with Mulch. The way the game has progressed, I highly doubt both of these guys are scum. IMO either one is scum (therefore other is town) or they are both town. I feel as though Fish is focusing on the content of posts and using this to inform his votes/opinions, which I really like.
Uzi: His early game is an attempt to blend in, his mid posts are all focused on him and then his later posts seem to be focused on moving attention away from himself. I don't really like this progression at all and it feels slightly scummy to me.
Tchill: Seems pretty neutral to me so far, just going with the flow, will have to see what he comes up with before I can make a serious judgement.
MMM: The wagon we have going so far. His early posts seem genuine, but not the biggest fan of his mid/later posts. He seems to be employing a similar strategy to what i mentioned about Mulch, and at the moment it seems like a bit of a dick measuring contest between Mulch and MMM. Do I think he is scum? Maybe, but not my strongest scum read at the momment.
Massive: Okay Mr "low-content poster as both alignments". I don't mind if this is the case, but would like an insight from you here. I do believe post count is NAI, but so far don't have too much from you, so would love to see more.

Right that covers my reads list so far. Will make sure I stay on top of the game from here on out. Like I said, let me know if you have any questions.
I feel like this entire reads list is fake.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: LMKguy
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Stop fucking voting LMK.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Mulch »

What part of those reads feel genuine to you @LilUziVert?
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Chickadee »

These are the posts that really sold me on Town LUV. I ha da good town read on him early on, and as escalated as the game has gotten, that read hasn't changed.
In post 168, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 125, Bomberman wrote:Well, if you really believed in everything you're saying was for the benefit of town, you wouldn't make posts that posture yourself like #108

..If you aren't nervous, why are you responding to me so haphazardly? This shouldn't even be a discussion from your perspective if I am just neglecting your 'legitimate efforts'
Yeah I'm still not seeing his play here to be of someone who's agitated or on the edge. I think he's trying to talk his way into a town leader like role and it comes off a bit as projecting since he's been downright cringe about it.
In post 134, Bomberman wrote:There's nothing I gain out of interacting with you at this moment if you're going to just defend yourself blindly instead of seeing that perhaps you need to change your mindset/attitude. Note that I haven't voted you because I believe there is a slight chance you are just Noobtown, but I will say that if you continue to play in the way you are I would have no issue voting you
So you're considering policy lynching him?

Can you give me some thoughts on everyone else who's posted? I know Mulch has been the loudest poster in the room but I'm starting to feel like you have an agenda, and not one that has any town motivation.
In post 141, Mulch wrote:
In post 137, EeveeLution Army wrote:Hmm my lingo is rusty what is GAMM again? Also yeah i don't like how he completely tosses away your reads. He should at least explain why its wrongs here.
It's not common; I think I created it, I forgot to explain it early game.

Gut, Authenticity, Motivation, and Meta. Those are the 4 things everyone should be reading others on.
In post 149, Mulch wrote:
In post 146, EeveeLution Army wrote:Logic is what we see as true. If scum is good enough your "logic" will be a well constructed lie.
Yes. It's a bad way to read people. Authenticity is better. If someone is BELIEVING what they are saying, even if they have the worst logic in the world, that makes them town.
This is really bad theory.

You only need motivation.
In post 235, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 228, MMM wrote:{iDanyBoy, Eeveelution Army, Formerfish}
{Mulch,
LmkGuy, aronagrundy, massive, MordyS
}
{gerryoat, Bomberman, Lil Uzi Vert, Tchill13}

I'm leaning scum on the yellow slots (bar MordyS who I think didn't confirm) until further evidence due to the "scum wants to not have any heat on them during RVS" thing motivating scum to be inactive during this stage in my eyes. Obviously,
most
of these reads are obviously with low confidence as of yet, and are likely to change over time.

I'm not sure on Mulch. Early game posts are hilarious but not really alignment indicative, then he becomes the first player to post reads and actively trying in this game, but his reasons for scum reading seem off at the same time and he could be scum trying to take control as Bomberman I think said (despite his own logic also being flawed). I could see both of them being in the scum team together, actually.

...also holy shit, I just realised I'm scum reading over half the players. (this is assuming the low posters count)
In post 174, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe that scum will do anything to win. Mulch's behavior has garnered him a position of control and as a result he's been able to steer the game in any direction he chooses.
If he was scum
, I can easily see his partners letting him continue until he cannot get away with it anymore.
For now let's focus on just one of them. If you look closely, the wording implies that he knows Mulch isn't scum with a level of confidence that town cannot have at this stage in the game, and therefore this is a scum slip. Posts 62 and 223 also ping me - 62 for what imo is a counterproductive question and 223 for the lack of content despite there being plenty of things to comment on. This is probably my most confident read as of now.
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
I think town here would ask me why I was still voting for someone who I thought was probably town at the time and why I'm still voting for them currently rather than push this narrative.

Why can't town be that confident at that stage of the game? I'd really like to hear your reasoning why as I'm someone who's catches scum in RVS like no tomorrow. Also, according to that read list, tchill is your strongest scum read so why aren't you voting for him? I don't think you actually believe what you're saying but I can't tell if you're being contrarian just to be contrarian or you and him are actually scum.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 830, Mulch wrote:What part of those reads feel genuine to you @LilUziVert?
All of them.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 832, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 830, Mulch wrote:What part of those reads feel genuine to you @LilUziVert?
All of them.
I think you are bullshitting. Explain one part that is genuine.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by EeveeLution Army »

LmkGuy was my first vote because just his energy seemed off. Idk if hes scum, but he definitely should talk more.

Also for the LOVE OF GOD would you please stop posting useless gifs.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 833, Mulch wrote:
All of them.
I'm not bullshitting. The tone and wording of those reads bleed genuine to me.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 823, Mulch wrote:What would you guys think.... to switching to LMKGUY
Based on? Purely activity?

If it gets closer to the end of the day and we haven't sorted a lynch, I'd be fine to policy the LMK slot because of activity. It would be ideal for them to show up though.

Also Eevee, I have not forgotten about your request of my opinions on dany and massive. I have that going on in the background.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 834, EeveeLution Army wrote:LmkGuy was my first vote because just his energy seemed off. Idk if hes scum, but he definitely should talk more.

Also for the LOVE OF GOD would you please stop posting useless gifs.
And you stop being awful :P
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 835, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
All of them.
Explain.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 836, Chickadee wrote:

If it gets closer to the end of the day and we haven't sorted a lynch, I'd be fine to policy the LMK slot because of activity. It would be ideal for them to show up though.

Also Eevee, I have not forgotten about your request of my opinions on dany and massive. I have that going on in the background.
No. Look at his reads list. They are horrible, and reek of fakeness and inauthenticity.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:10 pm

In post 836, Chickadee wrote:

Thank you you're so friendly. I guess its true that opposites attract.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 838, Mulch wrote:
All of them.
Explain.
No. You're scum reading him for that when you don't even know him or his meta.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 841, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 838, Mulch wrote:
All of them.
Explain.
No. You're scum reading him for that when you don't even know him or his meta.
I don't need to know meta to smell bullshit wolfy catch up reads.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:15 pm

Will you two calm down for the love of god. Can you two calm down and EXPLAIN why each other is wrong in a calm and orderly fashion. I can't tell what your argument even is with all the useless arguing
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Mulch, what happened to your ridiculous GAMM theory? Have you thrown that out the window?

EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:17 pm

In post 844, EeveeLution Army wrote:Will you two calm down for the love of god. Can you two calm down and EXPLAIN why each other is wrong in a calm and orderly fashion. I can't tell what your argument even is with all the useless arguing

GG me on my own contradiction..

Your logic even*
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 845, Chickadee wrote:Mulch, what happened to your ridiculous GAMM theory? Have you thrown that out the window?
Gut.
Authenticity.
Motiviation. Meta.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Dany seems to be picking out the things that are easiest to pick on, and getting nitpicky about semantics. There's not a real sense of effort being put in to his scum hunting.

And Massive, Massive is hard to read. I'm null scum on him right now. He's a low content poster, but he's like that as any alignment, so it takes me a bit longer to really get a solid read on him.

Pedit: Ah, ok, so you just pick and choose the things you want to focus on in your theory.

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 848, Chickadee wrote:Dany seems to be picking out the things that are easiest to pick on, and getting nitpicky about semantics. There's not a real sense of effort being put in to his scum hunting.

And Massive, Massive is hard to read. I'm null scum on him right now. He's a low content poster, but he's like that as any alignment, so it takes me a bit longer to really get a solid read on him.

Pedit: Ah, ok, so you just pick and choose the things you want to focus on in your theory.
No. He lacks in my gut. He lacks in motivation. I have no meta. And his motivation for his post is equal for both allignments.

Stop manipulating, or I will push for your lynch.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”