Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:05 am

Post by Tails »

Okay, not going to be able to get to what I wanted until Thursday. Going to be really busy irl today and tomorrow.

Reminder for myself to look over these:
In post 566, Vedith wrote:VOTE: NotTheRealPaul
I'm okay with being vigged tonight. It takes out the bad suspicion on me.

If NTRP flips scum, the last 2 will remain in

MMM
Tails
Bins
Dunkerdoodles
In post 576, Vedith wrote:I just want to add, if the seer is in one of these

MMM
Tails
Bins
Dunkerdoodles

And NTRP flips town, then tomorrow lynch Wisdom.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:22 am

Post by MMM »

In post 604, Almost50 wrote:Are you all done wanking?? Cuz, you know me.. I' always think out-of-the-box and my brain works/farts in mysterious ways.

So, there are 10 creatures alive right now. Ging is Mafia who decided to offer the WW a helping hand to beat the Town. The WW sure doesn't mind, and they sure won't CC. The Town is fooled and instead of lynching a Mafioso they lynch a Townie, and order the hot on another Townie. The WW complies (the REAL WW that is) knowing the hit has HEAVILY influenced by Scum, and tomorrow we are 4 Townies vs 4 Scum. WE LOSE CONTROL ON THE GAME.

LYNCH THE CLAIMED SCUM, GDI. If she flips WW, the Seer outs and becomes an IC. If she flips Mafia, we know why the gamble has been made.

VOTE: GinghamDog

N.B. Funny that I have been defending BOTH WWs (assuming Ging is indeed the other one). Boy am U glad there isn't a third WW or I would have had no defense. :lol:
Holy shit thank you. I thought I was the only one.
In post 611, NotTheRealPaul wrote:Pretty aure scum is in wisdom, mmm, wisdom, dunkers
How did you come to that conclusion?
In post 614, Wisdom wrote:it sure hurts that town has a vig now, eh?
I mean they can betray us in lylo
In post 624, Almost50 wrote:Yep. Trans calling out TheBrie and pushing her isn't exactly a sign of being her one and only p. Also, CLAIMING THE LAST WW IS AGAINST WIN-CON, and I doubt Gingham would have done it if she really is the last WW.
Holy shit thank you I thought I was the only one here too.
In post 625, Almost50 wrote:
In post 614, Wisdom wrote:it sure hurts that town has a vig now, eh?
Town does NOT have a vig, and you tried the same thing in Death Note and it backfired and the SK won the game if I remember correctly. Or maybe he didn't but we still lost that game because you let the SK live long enough, and it should have taught you you can't do that as either alignment, and especially not if you are Town (which I'm now 95% sure you're not).

You know what? Fuck it! Guys. I'm the Seer, and Bins is NOT WW. Now let's lynch the WW so I can become your IC and live to end game.

Any CCs are welcome, btw.
This was unnecessary as fuck especially since you were obvious town and if Gingham isn't the WW and we lose you then I want to die
In post 641, Wisdom wrote:
In post 623, Almost50 wrote:So, with Wisdom almost confirmed Scum
loling
Why dont you vote me then? Oh, right, because lynching the WW is somehow better

I cant even tell if youre this stupid or just mafia
Not lynching the WW
claim
only gives us marginally better odds - if the claim is real - in that we have a chance of winning a 3v3v1/2v2v1 and if we don't suck balls (which I believe we don't since we caught two scum in a row) then we should never even get to that situation.

UNVOTE:

Intent to hammer GinghamDog if at L-1
(VC would be appreciated here, no I cbf counting myself)
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:57 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

@MMM PoE. Although looking back im already questioning some. I was rlly pissed at wisdom yesterday at that mighta influenced things
GinghamDog
GinghamDog
Goon
GinghamDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:34 am

Post by GinghamDog »

It's apparently not against the wincon rules for me to openly claim WW. I cleared it with the mod before I did it.

This slot had a 0.00001% of winning when I entered it. I'm losing anyway, so my aim was to do something constructive in the process.

I've never been lynched in the 8+ years I've been playing mafia, so let me help you fellas out.

VOTE: GinghamDog

Bang.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:39 am

Post by MMM »

In post 653, GinghamDog wrote:I've never been lynched in the 8+ years I've been playing mafia
I highly doubt that lol
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Bins »

He can shoot the mafia for us... wrong? Like how do we know the shots are going to help us? The mafia are also being asked who the shot should be, you realize this right? I'd rather the killing role be gone and we just decide the game on our own with lynches. 7v3 nightless isn't exactly a mafia win, right? 7v3 with a vig who is just shooting with as much knowledge as we have is more uncertain.

Bah, so I don't get Wisdom's logic. Also, why the fuck are you posting seven times in a row? I'd lynch that.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Bins »

Also, I don't trust Gingham not to shoot A50. Sorry.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:44 am

Post by Bins »

Even though he was allowed to claim, he still has to play TO HIS WINCON. I don't see how that's ever going to equate to FULLY protown.

And Tails, I don't see how you define "clearly wisdom's town game" / not his scum game. I thought Wisdom is hard to read? And sure he got us the correct lynch D1, but it is multiball, and mafia want werewolves dead just as much as we do.

gtkas
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:55 am

Post by MMM »

In post 655, Bins wrote:Also, why the fuck are you posting seven times in a row? I'd lynch that.
No.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Bins »

I'm only joking about the policy but serious this spamming thing is ridiculous.

Still, all strong townreads on Wisdom are scummy, tbf.

gtkas
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:02 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

lol sprry in advance then bins sometimes I post a thought then something comes to me and then i have to ebwop and suddenly ive pisted 5+ in a row
GinghamDog
GinghamDog
Goon
GinghamDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:03 am

Post by GinghamDog »

In post 654, MMM wrote:
In post 653, GinghamDog wrote:I've never been lynched in the 8+ years I've been playing mafia
I highly doubt that lol
It's true. But this is mafiascum.net, where everything is considered a lie, so what the fuck ever.

I hammered. I'm dead. See ya.

Whatever team Wisdom is on, I hope that one wins. The lone voice of reason if he's town. And if he's scum, he deserves it.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:05 am

Post by MMM »

In post 659, Bins wrote:I'm only joking about the policy
Oh
I've come to virtually the same conclusions as him independently when I caught up so in my case, if you think I'm scummy for strongly town reading him, I think you should explain.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Bins »

In post 660, NotTheRealPaul wrote:lol sprry in advance then bins sometimes I post a thought then something comes to me and then i have to ebwop and suddenly ive pisted 5+ in a row
I do that too, and that's more forgivable. I meant more him breaking down A50's post / other posts without multiquoting or breaking up the one quote.
In post 661, GinghamDog wrote:
In post 654, MMM wrote:
I highly doubt that lol
It's true. But this is mafiascum.net, where everything is considered a lie, so what the fuck ever.

I hammered. I'm dead. See ya.

Whatever team Wisdom is on, I hope that one wins. The lone voice of reason if he's town. And if he's scum, he deserves it.
I don't think you're lying, but I don't honestly understand what your endgame was by claiming? It technically is against wincon to claim scum and no town is ever going to reach consensus to let an anti-town role live longer than maybe a day MAX. You were never going to win, don't understand why you're surprised. Like even if town were to win with your help... you wouldn't be given an "honorary" win. You would have lost.

Just my 5 cents.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Bins »

In post 662, MMM wrote:
Oh
I've come to virtually the same conclusions as him independently when I caught up so in my case, if you think I'm scummy for strongly town reading him, I think you should explain.
You're townreading him for having the same logic as you in a multiball game when most of this game has been about the WWs so far? Any *strong* townread at this point without paranoia seems strange.

gtkas
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:23 am

Post by MMM »

In post 664, Bins wrote:
In post 662, MMM wrote:
Oh
You're townreading him for having the same logic as you in a multiball game when most of this game has been about the WWs so far? Any *strong* townread at this point without paranoia seems strange.
If Gingham does flip WW like I expect her to atm then that would only further cement my town read on him since he's been wanting to get mafia lynched while leaving a WW alive that could very well screw him over if she didn't decide to follow through with town's "orders" which was entirely possible.
The most likely scenario in which I actually reconsider Wisdom is if Gingham flips Mafia.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Bins »

I don't see how Wisdom isn't very capable of just faking town motivation as Mafia? It's not like we were going to ever leave Gingham alive and THE NIGHTKILL IS KNOWN (and discussed), so if the chosen NK was town, why wouldn't mafia be okay with this? These things don't add up to a reason to townread.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Bins »

"looking for mafia" is something mafia fake doing, yes.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Bins »

In post 426, MMM wrote:Wisdom votes are hilarious.
In post 427, Wisdom wrote:mmm can be town
It's this sort of scenario that I find ridiculous.

gtkas
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:25 am

Post by MMM »

In post 667, Bins wrote:"looking for mafia" is something mafia fake doing, yes.
I know, but why go out of your way to do it as mafia when the WW is confirmed to you?
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:26 am

Post by MMM »

In post 668, Bins wrote:
In post 426, MMM wrote:Wisdom votes are hilarious.
In post 427, Wisdom wrote:mmm can be town
It's this sort of scenario that I find ridiculous.
I have... actually not even noticed that post. It's not enough to sway me a lot though tbh.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:28 am

Post by MMM »

To be honest I'm not that avert to lynching Wisdom but it would require a good case to actually sway me here and I don't think one exists/will exist
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Bins »

Wisdom (and if people are saying Wisdom is the "voice of reason this game", even more so him) gets a say in the nightkill. Mafia benefit from this as well if town's reads are incorrect.

I still find his logic incorrect if coming from townread. Antitown roles should die and 6v3 (I realize this number was wrong in my previous post) with no nightkill is not a HORRIBLE situation (not as horrible as it could be with MAFIA having a say in the NIGHT KILL done by an ANTITOWN role).

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Bins »

And my Wisdom scumread isn't that strong (just a ping here and there) but I find the blind townreads more confusing and suspicious.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Bins »

You seem more town by interaction, though. Honestly, Wisdom's spam wall of 7 posts weren't that bad. Interested in Tails.

gtkas

Return to “Completed Open Games”