ReplacedIn
ReplacedIn
Goon
ReplacedIn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:09 am

Post by ReplacedIn »

@Evee - What prevented you from having 'discussion' while maintaining your vote on LMK? Like you're not really answering my question here. Can you be a little more specific about LUV for me; which pushes exactly of his do you find scum motivated and why his rather than anyone elses?

@LUV - I think a lot of your points in that points against MMM are pretty silly and not really alignment indicative? I don't think he 'constantly ignored answering' your question at all. You're also misreading MMM's tiers, it's [town, null, scum] with the coloured people in the null territory people he think could be scum due to their lack of content archetype fitting with how he thinks scum play rather than just scum reading their posting itself. He wasn't ever 'lying' there, it was people not reading his posts and I can very much understand why he was so frustrated there. I very much think you're wrong on the slot and think you need to take a step back and have another look at it because that slots absolutely town. Maybe take a look at Tchill and my scum read on him while you're doing it too.
ReplacedIn
ReplacedIn
Goon
ReplacedIn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:09 am

Post by ReplacedIn »

Also eat that Nancy, no page top for you.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:28 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Want to apologize--I'm halfway through the thread now, probably should have v/la'd through the weekend and I was just as busy yesterday.

I have no idea what y'all are talking about now but the 3 biggest things I'm thinking now are that bomberman is scum, mmm's self vote felt forced but so was luv trying to end the day early and I doubt theyre both scum, and gamm sounds like an oral disease.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:33 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Oh mmm replaced out. Hm
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:39 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 868, ReplacedIn wrote:@Dannyboy, talk to me more about your analysis of the MMM wagon; what about FF's vote and push do you like? If you had to pick three people to be town or one person to be mafia and you lose if the option you pick is incorrect what do you select, who and why?
I liked FF's push because he had some actual reasoning behind it(even though i disagree) pushed it, whereas all the other vote had little/no reasoning or were early game votes. Which makes me think his town.
I also think MMM's slot is town because of his reaction(frustration) felt genuine to me.
GreyIce seems pretty townie to me, his reflection on the game and push on LMK makes me like him, doesn't seem like something mafia would do
I don't have an opinion on bomberman's slot as of yet.

I dislike LUV push and lack of reflection but I don't know if his scum or its his playstyle.
I'm unsure about Gerryoat, I dislike his early posts but I liked his reaction to the MMM wagon.
I find Evee scummy becuase she has a lots of posts but not a lot of actual scum hunting and a lack of analysis a lot of her posts are flulff, she has a short push on mulch but that wasn't because she found him scummy . Then she sheeps uzi.
Massive seems the scummiest for him push on MMM and this post.

Town
  • FormerFish
  • MMM's slot
  • GreyIce
Unsure
  • Aaron
  • Bomberman
  • Gerryoat
  • Tchill
Dislike
  • LUV
  • Mulch
Mafia
  • Evee
  • Massive
  • LMK
VOTE: Massive

Could you just remind me who replaced who?
ReplacedIn
ReplacedIn
Goon
ReplacedIn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:04 am

Post by ReplacedIn »

In post 879, iDanyboy wrote:Could you just remind me who replaced who?
Sure, Chickadee replaced MMM and I replaced Bomberman. Can you expand a little more about your read on Tchill for me please. I think there's a lot of fairly solid reasoning behind him being mafia here ranging from his interactions with Mulch inside the early game coming across very awkwardly in a fashion that makes sense with scum->town type interactions there. His read progression and reads throughout the game being pretty non-existent and very difficult to follow. His interactions with GreyICE and his treatment of LUV all making a lot more sense as scum and think in comparison the reasoning you've presented for Massive while true is much weaker, so maybe try and explain the "Unsure" read on Tchill, is there something from him you think that negates the points mentioned above (if so what) or do you just disagree with the strength of them here?
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:11 am

Post by Chickadee »

iDanyboy, how much experience do you have playing with massive?
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Mulch »

@replacedin

Vote lmkguy
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:19 am

Post by EeveeLution Army »

In post 875, ReplacedIn wrote:@Evee - What prevented you from having 'discussion' while maintaining your vote on LMK? Like you're not really answering my question here. Can you be a little more specific about LUV for me; which pushes exactly of his do you find scum motivated and why his rather than anyone elses?

@LUV - I think a lot of your points in that points against MMM are pretty silly and not really alignment indicative? I don't think he 'constantly ignored answering' your question at all. You're also misreading MMM's tiers, it's [town, null, scum] with the coloured people in the null territory people he think could be scum due to their lack of content archetype fitting with how he thinks scum play rather than just scum reading their posting itself. He wasn't ever 'lying' there, it was people not reading his posts and I can very much understand why he was so frustrated there. I very much think you're wrong on the slot and think you need to take a step back and have another look at it because that slots absolutely town. Maybe take a look at Tchill and my scum read on him while you're doing it too.

1) i LMK was a rvs turned into an activity based scumread. Unvoting him made a bit of sense to me at the time

2) you kinda just went over it yourself.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:49 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 881, Chickadee wrote:iDanyboy, how much experience do you have playing with massive?
In post 880, ReplacedIn wrote:
In post 879, iDanyboy wrote:Could you just remind me who replaced who?
Sure, Chickadee replaced MMM and I replaced Bomberman. Can you expand a little more about your read on Tchill for me please. I think there's a lot of fairly solid reasoning behind him being mafia here ranging from his interactions with Mulch inside the early game coming across very awkwardly in a fashion that makes sense with
1. scum->town
type interactions there. His read progression and
2 reads throughout the game being pretty non-existent and very difficult to follow
. His
1.1 interactions with GreyICE and his treatment of LUV all making a lot more sense as scum
and think in comparison the reasoning you've presented for Massive while true is much weaker, so maybe try and explain the "Unsure" read on Tchill, is there something from him you think that negates the points mentioned above (if so what) or do you just disagree with the strength of them here?
He townreads these payers therefore asks there opinions, why do you think that make him scummy?
Agree that there difficult to follow but I don't think there non-existent.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:30 am

Post by massive »

In post 868, ReplacedIn wrote: @Massive, what's your current read on Mulch and what's your assessment of Chikadee's posting thus far; has it changed your read on MMM's slot at all?
I thought Mulch was town for his tryhard post in . He's like a ... less aggressive RC so for whatever reason I find the flat-out "you're wrong" confidence to be towny. Would I like some more depth in his posts? Sure. But I have zero interest in lynching him today.

Chickadee's been ... fluffy. Maybe it's confbias (or maybe a long D1) but I see a lot of already-formed opinions and not a lot of working to make those opinions.

You said in your catch-up that you agreed with gerry about the root cause of my initial vote -- that it seemed like so little to base a vote on. When you see it game after game coming from scum hoping for an easy mislynch on D1, it becomes less of a "so little to vote on." (Unfortunately the one other mini game I share with gerry, (a) it didn't happen and (b) he was straight-up trollin' the whole game.)

I remain unconvinced there is a better wagon, so my vote stays.

---

iDanyBoy, what's scummy about ?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:40 am

Post by Mulch »

RC and I have a very similar game, except they are better.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 875, ReplacedIn wrote:@Evee - What prevented you from having 'discussion' while maintaining your vote on LMK? Like you're not really answering my question here. Can you be a little more specific about LUV for me; which pushes exactly of his do you find scum motivated and why his rather than anyone elses?

How are they silly? He claimed I slipped and then couldn't explain why after I asked him. Why does town make such a baseless accusation and double down when asked to explain? I'm also not misreading his tiers, he literally said the people he colored in yellow were leaning scum for him.
In post 228, MMM wrote:{iDanyBoy, Eeveelution Army, Formerfish}
{Mulch,
LmkGuy, aronagrundy, massive, MordyS
}
{gerryoat, Bomberman, Lil Uzi Vert, Tchill13}

I'm leaning scum on the yellow slots
His exact words man. Null and leaning scum are not the same thing. Null is amounting to nothing which means that he shouldn't have any thoughts on their alignment. If he thought they could be scum he would have made a lean scum category. So yes he did lie. If he felt people weren't reading he should have said that those players were indeed null and not leaning scum. Instead he opted to lash out at massive and claim that his actual scum reads were the bottom. The coloring of the names and the reason he provided for those lean scum reads says otherwise. Now this wouldn't be a problem if he didn't get frustrated over people thinking he scum reads them when it clearly says he does according to that post. Simply saying he doesn't and clearing it up seems more reasonable and more likely than raging out to me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 886, Mulch wrote:RC and I have a very similar game, except they are better.
You're not close to RC :lol:
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:55 am

Post by massive »

And we thank god for that.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:13 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 586, massive wrote:On phone so no quoting to keep it clean. I like Hard Working Uzi.
1. I keep my vote on MMM because his reaction to my vote screamed "scum caught for the wrong reasons"
and he
2. worked to discredit me rather than my reason
s. Gerry I'm pretty sure has seen me do the same thing in other games so I'm not sure why he would be surprised at my tactic.
Why would you think that?
No he never.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:22 am

Post by massive »

In post 890, iDanyboy wrote:
Why would you think that? (scum caught for the wrong reasons)
No he never.

1. I can't see any other reason to blow up like he did, on multiple occasions. What is the other reason? And please don't say "it read genuine" because that's NAI and you and I both know it. Self-preservation? What?
2. 260 and 345 disagree.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:29 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 891, massive wrote: 1. I can't see any other reason to blow up like he did
Really? Why cant he be frustrated town?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:25 am

Post by massive »

What would he be frustrated at?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I was just getting comfortable with my town read on eevee then idany puts him in his mafia list. I wouldn't be too crazy about lynching massive because he's such a low content poster and we wouldn't get much info out of that day 1 lynch. I also don't think there's enough reason to believe he's scum to risk it.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:51 am

Post by nancy »

In post 752, mastina wrote:nancy is a wonderful helper and deserves all the love in the world (except that which is reserved for Jae :P). <3
<3<3
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:51 am

Post by nancy »

In post 862, mastina wrote:nancy deserves much love. <3
No you. <3
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:53 am

Post by nancy »

Sorry I need a pagetop and you're just going to have to deal with the fact that mastina is just <3.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:54 am

Post by nancy »

I mean I would cover the thread with lovehearts if it were up to me but this is mastina's game and not mine, so, bumps are my only chance.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:54 am

Post by nancy »

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”