GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Like "oh, someone shot Mulch. He was town. He was busy asking for it. I don't care."
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by GreyICE »

FYI vig, if you exist, please shoot LMK instead. Not that Mulch is necessarily a bad shot, but just please.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
ReplacedIn
ReplacedIn
Goon
ReplacedIn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by ReplacedIn »

You're voting the only person in the game I'd bank the game being town at the moment GreyICE. And I did invest initially, I elaborated in pretty deep detail why I think Tchill is mafia, I also elaborated on why the MMM slot is town, you seem to agree with the Tchill scum read as does a few other people but no one is moving across, shouldn't that tell you that he's a hit more times than not for that alone? I disagree with "MMM being scummy pre-replace out", I've stated why. I also think that MMM's replace out reads post and request for dead QT is something you should be acknowledging just never comes from scum. What's he need access there for if he's mafia and he knows the scum team? He's not making that comment to get town read imo, he's not that good a player, it's something he genuinely wanted. I also don't really see your issue with Chickadee's posting, her read on Tchill isn't bad? Her read on LVU isn't something I really agree with reasoning wise but I think she believes it which is what matters?
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by EeveeLution Army »

In post 913, GreyICE wrote:
In post 908, ReplacedIn wrote:
In post 901, GreyICE wrote:Anyway thoughts currently are that tchill's slide onto LMK is like... disconcerting and weirdly positioned.
If we assume the tchill slot is scum (good assumption) then why isn't he on the mmm wagon? Mmmm?

Would also lynch tchill because, well, he's scum.

Strong town is idany, Uzi, Eevee, Mulch. Anyone scumreading them is bad.
Man, you're a better player than to actually believe the bolded here, "hmm, what scum motivation is there not to put someone to L-1 or join the leading wagon late on it". Like Tchill not voting MMM should have minimal impact on your read on MMM and doesn't change the fact that slot is town and there's lots of reasoning that should lead you towards that. Run me through the Evee town read please because apparently I'm bad. I'll also take words on your town read on iDanny because I'm getting sort of ~weak town feels~ from him but haven't been able to really lock that down.

Fine then he's newbie scum who somehow is really careful about late-joining wagons on town. With all the players in the game to vote for, he picks his scumbuddy? Remember, one of Massive/aronagrundy/LMK
must
be town (or at least non-mafia) if Tchill is scum. That vote super bad spooks me off the wagon.

Eevee is just town who doesn't have a clue and knows the first rule of being taken seriously is pretending you have all the clues in the world. Everything he posts reinforces this. Especially take the spat with Mulch, what sort of scumfuck starts a spat with Mulch here? Only way is if they're scumbuddies distancing.

Nah if anything the weakest read is Mulch:
In post 267, Mulch wrote:Your scumread on me is bullshit because I've been nothing but townie all day. My scumread on you is clouding your judgment.
Parse that post for a second. Mulch thinks Eevee is scum. Eevee says Mulch is scum. Mulch's reaction is "your scumread is bullshit".
Well of course it's bullshit if he's scum

Now as I said before the more people post the more scummy shit they post, and that goes double for anything that Mulch posts, but man Eevee is the wrong person to be questioning in that list.

iDany is town, and I'm not going to say why unless you're on enough crack you want to lynch him today.

I like you. But you're a bit wrong. I call them as i see them. Nothing is fact until a flip happens.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 949, GreyICE wrote:
In post 947, Mulch wrote:Explain parts of me that are scummy.
I did this already. Last page. You didn't respond.

Do you understand why I wouldn't cry about your death now?
Nope. And if your talking about that one interaction with someone when I said I am confirmed town, I need more than that. I'm not responding to bullshit.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

How do you know MMM is not that good of a player? Again, who's alt?
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:47 pm

UNVOTE: lil uzi

I have a feeling uzi probably won't end up lynched today.

I think i can compromise on someone i've found a bit scummier after an intense ISO

VOTE: tchill

I dislike how he has MMM in his scumpool but says he isn't on the wagon because he "isn't scum"

Also i disliked how he asked if he could sheep me, i'm not sure how i responded back then but isoing him i feel its a bit scummier going deeper into the thought process.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Mulch »

Tchill is wolfier than when he was a wolf last game, so I"m not comfortable with that vote.
ReplacedIn
ReplacedIn
Goon
ReplacedIn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by ReplacedIn »

"Too scummy to be scum" is by far one of the dumbest arguments that's been thrown around on this website. You'll find most of the time when it's used it's actually about scum. (Notable; There's a difference between "Too scummy to be scum" and "There's no scum motivation for the actions")
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 958, ReplacedIn wrote:"Too scummy to be scum" is by far one of the dumbest arguments that's been thrown around on this website. You'll find most of the time when it's used it's actually about scum. (Notable; There's a difference between "Too scummy to be scum" and "There's no scum motivation for the actions")
Disagree.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:51 pm

In post 954, Mulch wrote:

Nope. And if your talking about that one interaction with someone when I said I am confirmed town, I need more than that. I'm not responding to bullshit.

What's "bullshit" to you?

Are you going to put that on any abitrary thing that you just don't want to answer?
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 960, EeveeLution Army wrote:

What's "bullshit" to you?

Are you going to put that on any abitrary thing that you just don't want to answer?
I'm not answering bullshit things. Sorry. If you have a valid point on me, I will respond and destroy it.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by massive »

In post 908, ReplacedIn wrote: I think you like LUV are misconstruing what MMM had posted, his middle section was null reads that he thinks fit the archetype of scum that aren't posting as much, do you think it's implausible to lump you in that category regardless of what your meta is like? I'd have found it suspicious if he
did
highlight other names that are low-content and not include you so you scum reading that is pretty unreasonable and illogical.
He had Mulch in that section without it being highlighted. Was that suspicious? And speaking of the "low posting" category ...
In post 920, ReplacedIn wrote: Massives vote there for calling Massive a lower content player was defensive as MMM's point about his lack of content wasn't untrue and MMM wasn't actually attempting to push Massive on this at all, in fact he'd not even dropped Massive down to his bottom line.
By the time MMM posted , that was his 13th post. I had 9. Why am I listed in "not enough posts to be read" or "hiding in RVS to avoid suspicion" and not iDanyBoy who had 10 at that point? Formerfish with 11, the bulk of which were out of RVS? Which of gerry's 12 posts were the one that pushed him from "not enough posts" to "scumread"?

Now I will admit I did take it personally, since I do see this often and most often coming from scum, and you are right that he does not single me out. But that doesn't change the fact that his "low posting to avoid attention" is completely arbitrary.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
ReplacedIn
ReplacedIn
Goon
ReplacedIn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by ReplacedIn »

@Massive - Don't think not highlighting Mulch is unreasonable given her 96. She couldn't really be considered 'low content' albeit I think she's sort of moved towards far less analysis and more fluffy posts as the games progressed which isn't great. Would argue that FF's 212 excluded him from that pool and he'd had a town read on FF making that argument fairly irrelevant. He'd also had a town read on Danny and he'd had a scum read on Gerry that both didn't have anything to do with lack of content posted so I'd point that his reads make a lot of sense there and it's you taking it way too personally rather than considering it from his PoV. If the mod comes into the thread and confirms the MM slot as town who do you think looks the worst / is most likely mafia in the game and why?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 957, Mulch wrote:Tchill is wolfier than when he was a wolf last game, so I"m not comfortable with that vote.
If I really was scum right now I'd be terrible and at least mulch will indeed get some towny points once I flip town. There's really not much information you'd get from my lynch. I would look into idany's scum read on eevee though. That might be accurate. Especially if my lynch goes through.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Mulch: definitely town because I'm an easy mislynch right now and he defended me with solid reasoning.
Replacedin: strong chance they're town seeing how they've pushed me since they joined the game and I'm a pretty scummy slot.
Eevee: my new biggest scum read. Jumps on my wagon pretty early but there's a solid chance my wagon goes through. Didn't strongly scum read me before my wagon started gaining some traction. Also I believe idany is town and the fact that he scum read this slot plus the new thing eevee did is why I'm confident in this read.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: eevee
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 965, Tchill13 wrote:Mulch: definitely town because I'm an easy mislynch right now and he defended me with solid reasoning.
Replacedin: strong chance they're town seeing how they've pushed me since they joined the game and I'm a pretty scummy slot.
Eevee: my new biggest scum read. Jumps on my wagon pretty early but there's a solid chance my wagon goes through. Didn't strongly scum read me before my wagon started gaining some traction. Also I believe idany is town and the fact that he scum read this slot plus the new thing eevee did is why I'm confident in this read.
Don't really like this.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

What's wrong with it? OMGUS?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Mulch »

No, I don't like how your trying to bribe me basically, and you feel manipulative.
ReplacedIn
ReplacedIn
Goon
ReplacedIn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by ReplacedIn »

@Mods
LMK has gone 4 1/2 days without posting, a prod please?

<<< nancy did in fact prod him. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Mulch »

Please
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

If I say I'm not being manipulative then that'll seem manipulative. I don't think I'm capable of manipulating anyone at this point.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Nope. Lets make this simple. Can scum misread you?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 973, GreyICE wrote:

Nope. Lets make this simple. Can scum misread you?
Nope. They can fake misreading me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”