Micro 720: Pokémon episode 7 GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Wisdom »

beeboy > infinity > vedith > nm

rest can be town
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by theslimer3 »

In post 224, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 223, theslimer3 wrote:I don't like this. You're asking why didn't he mention it earlier like this was some sort of revelation. We all could have used before and was vital for him to bring up in the past. He brought it up now where it's more relevant since more people are talking and he's not. Why be so harsh toward his time for bringing it up now?
If the argument was really about lurking, I would see what you mean. It's possible I'm wrong and it is, but that would be silly because lurking even as a meta argument is dumb. Obviously RL plays a big part. I think the argument is about beeboy's presence in and engagement with the game, which was easy to notice when java was posting a couple pages ago. It's suspicious for me that he waited until now to bring it up--it seems like he was considering whether to out his reasoning because he wasn't sure he wanted to push the beeboy wagon, among other possible reasons.
Hmm I see what you mean. Trying to find a reason for the lynch I guess. He is at L-1 and that would help push over the edge if BB doesn't defend himself properly (or even if he does, he kind of has an excuse to lynch anyway)

Another thing I noticed was he played "games" Where Beeboy was lurking and he only provided 1 example of a game that Bee was in, seeming to exaggerate the situation a bit more than needed
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 188, Infinity 324 wrote:That's a pretty easy question to replicate and java is missing so much here. He tends to have more presence as town--haven't you seen that?
i'll give him time to get into it - what do you think of his presence since you made this post?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 190, Vedith wrote:Why did you like 71? It looks like a standard question to me.
I'm not suggesting you vote anywhere else right now, I'm getting an understanding of your opinion, since Beeboy is your vote due to him not doing anything, I wanted to know why you weren't focused else where (even more so for the same reasons).

Why are you not interested in applying pressure on Java though?
I explained the reasoning in . I'm just getting town vibes from the guy and I feel like this effort to kickstart a java wagon is a distraction from beeboy who still has yet to do anything
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 224, Infinity 324 wrote:I think the argument is about beeboy's presence in and engagement with the game, which was easy to notice when java was posting a couple pages ago. It's suspicious for me that he waited until now to bring it up--it seems like he was considering whether to out his reasoning because he wasn't sure he wanted to push the beeboy wagon, among other possible reasons.
It's also hard to assess whether beeboy was going to be present and engaged in this particular game until more time passes. Now the day is more than half over
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also, java and I both played with beeboy (when he was part of a hydra, WhiteLight) in Walking Dead Ep 5 and I felt he was much more involved in that game too. I was scum and pushing to mislynch him and it was pretty hard to fight against him towning it up in the thread.

I expect a lot better from him - however it seems his activity's been down sitewide, so I don't think it's an indicative pattern in this particular game. At the same time, I'm not getting any reasons to move my vote
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 227, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 188, Infinity 324 wrote:That's a pretty easy question to replicate and java is missing so much here. He tends to have more presence as town--haven't you seen that?
i'll give him time to get into it - what do you think of his presence since you made this post?
Still very much lacking
In post 229, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 224, Infinity 324 wrote:I think the argument is about beeboy's presence in and engagement with the game, which was easy to notice when java was posting a couple pages ago. It's suspicious for me that he waited until now to bring it up--it seems like he was considering whether to out his reasoning because he wasn't sure he wanted to push the beeboy wagon, among other possible reasons.
It's also hard to assess whether beeboy was going to be present and engaged in this particular game until more time passes. Now the day is more than half over
I guess, but I still think you can only really judge from the time beeboy was in the thread.
In post 230, GuiltyLion wrote:also, java and I both played with beeboy (when he was part of a hydra, WhiteLight) in Walking Dead Ep 5 and I felt he was much more involved in that game too. I was scum and pushing to mislynch him and it was pretty hard to fight against him towning it up in the thread.

I expect a lot better from him - however it seems his activity's been down sitewide, so I don't think it's an indicative pattern in this particular game. At the same time, I'm not getting any reasons to move my vote
I remembered the same thing, but I want to hear from vedith who seems to think differently.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 231, Infinity 324 wrote:I remembered the same thing, but I want to hear from vedith who seems to think differently.
wait did you think I was referring to java or beeboy there? I was referring to beeboy, though I can see how it could look like I was referring to java. I don't follow the Vedith comment here, I think I'm missing something, can you explain again?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I realize you were referring to beeboy. Vedith says this is a normal opening for beeboy and I want his opinion on that.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by beeboy »

Kk catching up now.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 116, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 112, beeboy wrote:See idk if I think he is town anymore. I thought his NM town read was super bad which and he wouldn't have such a read as scum.
maybe? Assuming it had been a legit read, I don't see why he couldn't have such a read as scum. Like why is your reasoning "that read is bad, therefore Wisdom is town"?
In post 113, beeboy wrote:Idk how you could come to the conclusion my read was easy when I never explained it and no one else shared the same wisdom read at the time.
I didn't mean "easy" in the sense of "everyone was townreading Wisdom so you're following along", I meant "why would town!beeboy genuinely rule out scum!Wisdom that quickly".
1) Cause scum don't have blatantly sketchy reads.
2) I wouldn't rule out Wisdom as scum my reads tend to change a lot.
In post 168, GuiltyLion wrote:it's mostly that he hasn't done anything. He wagoned java and then unvoted and gave a townread on Wisdom - which he walked back some when I pushed him on it - and that's it. I haven't seen him actively trying to sort anyone yet. I get why some people are scumreading slimer but at least slimer is actually talking to people and asking questions
I questioned if it was a real read on NM so obv when I learned it wasn't the read wouldn't hold.
Like the way you are trying to portray the situation like I just panicked and backed away from my read when you confronted about it is just really bizarre.

Re activity: I have just been lurking hard in recent games its kinda bad.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by beeboy »

Can we lynch GL I don't think his read on me makes a lot of sense.
Also can someone give me a reason as to why Wisdom is off the table cause i wouldn't mind lynching him.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 173, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 34, beeboy wrote:UNVOTE:
Java might be town.
Why?
In post 39, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: bbt

java can be town
Why?
In post 59, beeboy wrote:Also I think Wisdom is town.
Why?
In post 63, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: Then why did you try to discredit and play down what was obviously a RVS wagon before the person being wagoned has a chance to respond?
Slimer you still haven't answered this.
Re Java: I liked
Re Wisdom: I forgot and think he is scum now.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by beeboy »

VOTE: Guilty
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 236, beeboy wrote:Also can someone give me a reason as to why Wisdom is off the table cause i wouldn't mind lynching him.
I agree with you on this, so talk to me about why you're scumreading me. What part doesn't make sense to you?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

ebwop - what part *of my read on you doesn't make sense to you?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:23 am

Post by Vedith »

Beeboy - Why GL over Wisdom?
I claim scum \o/
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:40 am

Post by theslimer3 »

I personally would rather anyone over wisdom today. He doesn't normally act like this as scum or town. Albiet I've only played one game where he was scum and that was such a long time ago.
I just want him to wake up
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:04 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 233, Infinity 324 wrote:Vedith says this is a normal opening for beeboy and I want his opinion on that
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Vedith »

I've never played a game with Beeboy being active, or at least to a state where you notice the difference.
And the last encounter I remember I already linked.

Beeboy was town there but felt the same as here.
I claim scum \o/
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Ok let's cross check each other's games and try to come to an agreement
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:25 am

Post by Vedith »

What am I cross checking for?
I claim scum \o/
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 201, Javajoe24 wrote:And in that game he was much more involved and even had the highest overall post count.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 161, Vedith wrote:
In post 160, Infinity 324 wrote:Yes! But why do you townread beeboy?
Yay \o/ Infinity is official off limits to lynch!
Well, the wagon doesn't seem convincing, BBT's reasoning doesn't seem convincing, this looks like Beeboy's town game. As I said, it's not odd for Beeboy to town read certain faces easier than others.
Also reminds me of their opening in viewtopic.php?f=84&t=68127
He gives many fewer reads and is much more whimsical here.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:35 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 239, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 236, beeboy wrote:Also can someone give me a reason as to why Wisdom is off the table cause i wouldn't mind lynching him.
I agree with you on this, so talk to me about why you're scumreading me. What part doesn't make sense to you?
Anything that doesn't have to do with me lurking feels kinda off.
Like how you portrayed how I backed off on my read when I was already in the process of trying to figure out whether or not I should back down on it before you confronted me about it.
Also saying I wrote off Wisdom as town due to a page 2 read felt kinda like a misrepresentation.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”