Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 817, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: Lil uzi

I don't care if I'm scum read for this I'm trying to lynch scum here.
I'm done with this kid

Mod shoot Tchill
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 825, Tchill13 wrote:I'd be OK with lynching that slot also. They're in the scum pool.
Lmkguy, MMM and Lil uzi.

That could be because there hasn't been a lot of participation from anyone else.
Tchill was having a night just like any other night. Drinks at the bar with his friends. A live band playing some classic rock hits. Smoke hanging in the air like a lingering spirit. There was no reason for Tchill to think that this night would be different thousands he has had in the past. If you know anything about story telling, you will have already realized that Tchill is a dead man walking, and he hasn't figured it out yet...
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 894, Tchill13 wrote:I was just getting comfortable with my town read on eevee then idany puts him in his mafia list. I wouldn't be too crazy about lynching massive because he's such a low content poster and we wouldn't get much info out of that day 1 lynch. I also don't think there's enough reason to believe he's scum to risk it.
"Hey guys, im going to go take a leak." Tchill says to his friends, and gets the obligatory nods and affirmations from them. Rising to his feet, a few beers deep and oblivious anything outside his direct line of sight he stumbles off to find the bathroom. If only he had been a little more observant, maybe he would have noticed the figure across the room that rose in time with him and followed him to the back of the bar...
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:52 am

Post by massive »

In post 1114, Formerfish wrote: I was scum and hardcore defended a townread to gain towncred for myself to bank for later in the game. You know white knighting is a thing and why scum do it. Why are you acting like this is a foreign concept?
I'm obviously not. I'm talking inside solely the case with LUV and MMM, since I was asked to consider "what happens if MMM suddenly becomes conftown."
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 901, GreyICE wrote:
In post 868, ReplacedIn wrote:@Grey, who's town here dude? Why are you voting the MMM slot again? I'd say there's minimum 1 scum inside Tchill/Evee,
possibly
two but there's a few small things that make me think they're not S/S, thoughts on that? Also if you know who I am keep it to yourself, please.
Anyway thoughts currently are that tchill's slide onto LMK is like... disconcerting and weirdly positioned. If we assume the tchill slot is scum (good assumption) then why isn't he on the mmm wagon? Mmmm?

Would also lynch tchill because, well, he's scum.

Strong town is idany, Uzi, Eevee, Mulch. Anyone scumreading them is bad.
I like this post a lot, but it feels like it is different what what hes been saying (not saying it is, just the fact that I like this one as much as i do makes me feel like its a fresh take from him).The point about tchill avoiding the mmm wagon is good, i just dont get why i get so much hate from him for casing the 2 people he is scumreading, and for the whole mmm voting thing.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1129, massive wrote:
In post 1114, Formerfish wrote: I was scum and hardcore defended a townread to gain towncred for myself to bank for later in the game. You know white knighting is a thing and why scum do it. Why are you acting like this is a foreign concept?
I'm obviously not. I'm talking inside solely the case with LUV and MMM, since I was asked to consider "what happens if MMM suddenly becomes conftown."
Can you expand on this a little, I might be losing the idea in the compact explanation.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 903, Tchill13 wrote:I'm not on the MMM wagon because I'm not scum. I'm just really bad town on day 1.
Fate is something we all have a relationship with. Some firmly believe in its existence, while others pretend that they have free will. Tonight Tchill was going to find that fate is real, and it is something that can not be escaped. As he gets closer to finding the mens room the hooded figure has silently moved closer, making sure to stay in Tchills blindspot the whole way...
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 932, Tchill13 wrote:What are you talking about isn't she at L-1?
Tchill finally found the mens room and reached his hand out to open the door. The figure behind him was closing in, reaching out themselves. A chirp sounded and Tchill stopped in his tracks and reached for his pocket for his phone. The figure stopped and melted into the wall, just another person drinking their troubles away. Instead of entering the restroom, tchill went out the next door into the alleyway. This is where fate would find and leave him that night...
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:12 am

Post by massive »

I was asked who I suspected if MMM suddenly became confirmed town. I responded that I would look at LUV because he was an early counterwagon and was a vocal pusher of MMM. Everything else has devolved from that.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 965, Tchill13 wrote:Mulch: definitely town because I'm an easy mislynch right now and he defended me with solid reasoning.
Replacedin: strong chance they're town seeing how they've pushed me since they joined the game and I'm a pretty scummy slot.
Eevee: my new biggest scum read. Jumps on my wagon pretty early but there's a solid chance my wagon goes through. Didn't strongly scum read me before my wagon started gaining some traction. Also I believe idany is town and the fact that he scum read this slot plus the new thing eevee did is why I'm confident in this read.
Answering the phone as he exited the building, "Hello?" Tchill asks questioningly as he did not recognize the number. An occasional crackle and pop are the only sounds that come across the line for a few seconds. In this time Tchill made his way behind the dumpster and began to relieve himself. Suddenly a quiet voice comes on the line, "Tchill?" it asks. "Uh, yeah, who's this?" He replied. "You don't know me, but I know you. And more importantly, I know what you are." Fear began to sink into Tchills stomach much like the piss he just got all over his pants...
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1134, massive wrote:I was asked who I suspected if MMM suddenly became confirmed town. I responded that I would look at LUV because he was an early counterwagon and was a vocal pusher of MMM. Everything else has devolved from that.
LUV was a counterwagon to MMM, or MMM was the counterwagon to LUV?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 966, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: eevee
Nothing in life feels worse than pissing your pants. Hot, wet denim sticking to your thighs, the impending cold that inevitably sets in once the heat has been leached out. Second to that feeling is one of impending doom, the kind where your whole world is about to come down on you. While trying to comprehend what the voice on the line meant he assumed they knew his secret and needed to leave as soon as possible, or they might find him first and he will never have the chance again...
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lol
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 968, Tchill13 wrote:What's wrong with it? OMGUS?
Dude, you called him town. Do you know what OMGUS means and when it is normally used?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 984, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I was informed of who you are shortly after.
Informed how?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1140, Formerfish wrote:
Informed how?
A friend. It's not relevant.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1043, Mulch wrote:I dont particularly think I am being pro-town.

I will once I can interregate that lurkerscum
Why are you focusing so much on lmk that you are almost unwilling to discuss the lynch of either of his buddies?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1141, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1140, Formerfish wrote:
Informed how?
A friend. It's not relevant.
I mean, it kinda is because its bending the rule for talking about ongoing games. You now have information that wasn't shared in game about a player in this game. You know who their alt is and are able to use that to whatever use you can while the rest of us dont know who they are.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1053, Tchill13 wrote:Haha... Mulch. Do you feel like I'm scum? Like in your gut. Don't listen to that thing called logic. Do you feel like I'm scum? Do you feel it in your bones mulch? I'm probably going to get lynched. I'll have comfort knowing that you geniuses will be proven wrong though and I really do hope it helps town in the long run.
Logic, man fuck logic. Logic is that thing that those rich assholes use at places like Harvard, Yale and ITT Tech. You have to ask yourself this: Do you feel it? Like deep down in your gut? Further even, your sphincter? Can you feel how town he is? No. Shit.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not really. I just was randomly told shortly after who he was from a friend. I didn't ask anyone or talk to anyone about this game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

As for the advantage, it's small if anything since I don't use meta like that.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1056, Tchill13 wrote:My scum game is way more cautious than this. I figured I'd play this day 1 as a mislynch and try to get reads on people pushing my slot... When I flip VT. Please at least pressure eevee.
Do you feel like your play here has been reckless? You've given no original ideas, have sheeped every vote you have placed, and are generally saying nothing.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Formerfish »

Ok, that gets me current.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Hey former fish you're on the right track with gerry and eevee. When I flip vt by the powers invested in you and replaced in please at least lynch one of them.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Mulch »

*Just waiting to quickhammer*

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”