Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #756 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:14 am

Post by Chickadee »

I'm here, I've read through about page 23-ish, some of that skimming. I'm about to head to work, won't be back until tonight. I do see there are quite a few votes on my slot. Please don't lynch me while I'm away.

Having read through a good chunk of the game so far, I notice theres a lot of toxic behavior. I think it's best that everyone takes a step back, refresh themselves, get perspective, do what you need to do.

I look forward to jumping in tonight. I'm going to be the goddamned ray of sunshine this game needs.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #770 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 757, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 756, Chickadee wrote:I'm here, I've read through about page 23-ish, some of that skimming. I'm about to head to work, won't be back until tonight. I do see there are quite a few votes on my slot. Please don't lynch me while I'm away.

Having read through a good chunk of the game so far, I notice theres a lot of toxic behavior. I think it's best that everyone takes a step back, refresh themselves, get perspective, do what you need to do.

I look forward to jumping in tonight. I'm going to be the goddamned ray of sunshine this game needs.

I dislike sunshine but feel free to be helpful.
A bit of humour to break the tension never hurts.
I promise not to be too bright then?

Damnit Gerry, this is like the third game I've been in with you where you've tried to eat someone. Stahp it!

I'm around right now. I haven't started a formal catch up. I'm cooking dinner right now, so it will come in a bit.

Off of my having skimmed
most
of the game, here's what I feel so far (I don't have a handle yet on replacements and such, just that I replaced MMM, so mind the names if they're wrong):
LUV town
Mulch scum
Eevee Town

I don't have my notes in front of me right now, so more to come later.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #776 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Mulch, you voted me based off my read list, know that I have not fully caught up yet? Not a very towny move. I promise to ISO you a bit when I have properly caught up though to get a better look at you one way or the other. However, you understand that I can't just take your word on this being your best towny game. It just seems to me that you're doing a lot of awfully anti-town things for this being your best towny game.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #778 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Chickadee »

I would be more than willing to vote my boyfriend if he were scum. He's not. Trust me, I have a good read on him.

I could consider a chill lynch if I find chill to be scum upon catching up.

Gerry, since you're around give me your top 2 picks for me to ISO dig.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #783 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 779, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 776, Chickadee wrote:Mulch, you voted me based off my read list, know that I have not fully caught up yet? Not a very towny move. I promise to ISO you a bit when I have properly caught up though to get a better look at you one way or the other. However, you understand that I can't just take your word on this being your best towny game. It just seems to me that you're doing a lot of awfully anti-town things for this being your best towny game.

This entire game is basically people being scummy
Nah, you're town.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #786 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Ok, Gerry is not around, Eevee, you're around, and I trust this a bit better having a TR on you. Please give me the top two ISO's to dive. Thanks.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #787 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Chickadee »

VOTE: tchill
Yea, this slot can be scum.

I find it concerning I've been in this game like 12 hours and I have more posts than some of the people who are supposedly in this game and have not replaced out. And I was at work for 8 of those hours.

Arona, LMK, whats up? Any chance we could Betelgeuse y'all in here?

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #789 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Chickadee »

ok?

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #792 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Tchill, seriously nothing you've done is making any sense from a town standpoint.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #795 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Chickadee »

VT, nothing exciting

Read me for me LUV. I know you're good at reading me. You'll catch me if I really am scum.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #820 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Guys, as much as I know you would all love to LUV lynched, he's town.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #831 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Chickadee »

These are the posts that really sold me on Town LUV. I ha da good town read on him early on, and as escalated as the game has gotten, that read hasn't changed.
In post 168, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 125, Bomberman wrote:Well, if you really believed in everything you're saying was for the benefit of town, you wouldn't make posts that posture yourself like #108

..If you aren't nervous, why are you responding to me so haphazardly? This shouldn't even be a discussion from your perspective if I am just neglecting your 'legitimate efforts'
Yeah I'm still not seeing his play here to be of someone who's agitated or on the edge. I think he's trying to talk his way into a town leader like role and it comes off a bit as projecting since he's been downright cringe about it.
In post 134, Bomberman wrote:There's nothing I gain out of interacting with you at this moment if you're going to just defend yourself blindly instead of seeing that perhaps you need to change your mindset/attitude. Note that I haven't voted you because I believe there is a slight chance you are just Noobtown, but I will say that if you continue to play in the way you are I would have no issue voting you
So you're considering policy lynching him?

Can you give me some thoughts on everyone else who's posted? I know Mulch has been the loudest poster in the room but I'm starting to feel like you have an agenda, and not one that has any town motivation.
In post 141, Mulch wrote:
In post 137, EeveeLution Army wrote:Hmm my lingo is rusty what is GAMM again? Also yeah i don't like how he completely tosses away your reads. He should at least explain why its wrongs here.
It's not common; I think I created it, I forgot to explain it early game.

Gut, Authenticity, Motivation, and Meta. Those are the 4 things everyone should be reading others on.
In post 149, Mulch wrote:
In post 146, EeveeLution Army wrote:Logic is what we see as true. If scum is good enough your "logic" will be a well constructed lie.
Yes. It's a bad way to read people. Authenticity is better. If someone is BELIEVING what they are saying, even if they have the worst logic in the world, that makes them town.
This is really bad theory.

You only need motivation.
In post 235, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 228, MMM wrote:{iDanyBoy, Eeveelution Army, Formerfish}
{Mulch,
LmkGuy, aronagrundy, massive, MordyS
}
{gerryoat, Bomberman, Lil Uzi Vert, Tchill13}

I'm leaning scum on the yellow slots (bar MordyS who I think didn't confirm) until further evidence due to the "scum wants to not have any heat on them during RVS" thing motivating scum to be inactive during this stage in my eyes. Obviously,
most
of these reads are obviously with low confidence as of yet, and are likely to change over time.

I'm not sure on Mulch. Early game posts are hilarious but not really alignment indicative, then he becomes the first player to post reads and actively trying in this game, but his reasons for scum reading seem off at the same time and he could be scum trying to take control as Bomberman I think said (despite his own logic also being flawed). I could see both of them being in the scum team together, actually.

...also holy shit, I just realised I'm scum reading over half the players. (this is assuming the low posters count)
In post 174, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe that scum will do anything to win. Mulch's behavior has garnered him a position of control and as a result he's been able to steer the game in any direction he chooses.
If he was scum
, I can easily see his partners letting him continue until he cannot get away with it anymore.
For now let's focus on just one of them. If you look closely, the wording implies that he knows Mulch isn't scum with a level of confidence that town cannot have at this stage in the game, and therefore this is a scum slip. Posts 62 and 223 also ping me - 62 for what imo is a counterproductive question and 223 for the lack of content despite there being plenty of things to comment on. This is probably my most confident read as of now.
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
I think town here would ask me why I was still voting for someone who I thought was probably town at the time and why I'm still voting for them currently rather than push this narrative.

Why can't town be that confident at that stage of the game? I'd really like to hear your reasoning why as I'm someone who's catches scum in RVS like no tomorrow. Also, according to that read list, tchill is your strongest scum read so why aren't you voting for him? I don't think you actually believe what you're saying but I can't tell if you're being contrarian just to be contrarian or you and him are actually scum.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #836 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 823, Mulch wrote:What would you guys think.... to switching to LMKGUY
Based on? Purely activity?

If it gets closer to the end of the day and we haven't sorted a lynch, I'd be fine to policy the LMK slot because of activity. It would be ideal for them to show up though.

Also Eevee, I have not forgotten about your request of my opinions on dany and massive. I have that going on in the background.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #845 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Mulch, what happened to your ridiculous GAMM theory? Have you thrown that out the window?

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #848 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Dany seems to be picking out the things that are easiest to pick on, and getting nitpicky about semantics. There's not a real sense of effort being put in to his scum hunting.

And Massive, Massive is hard to read. I'm null scum on him right now. He's a low content poster, but he's like that as any alignment, so it takes me a bit longer to really get a solid read on him.

Pedit: Ah, ok, so you just pick and choose the things you want to focus on in your theory.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #881 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:11 am

Post by Chickadee »

iDanyboy, how much experience do you have playing with massive?

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #917 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Mulch, we're not lynching LMK today. Please get over that. There are flips that would give us so much more information.
In post 852, gerryoat wrote:
In post 820, Chickadee wrote:Guys, as much as I know you would all love to LUV lynched, he's town.
why
I already went into this a bit, just maybe not to your liking.

Basically, this is town!LUV all the way. Scum LUV would have no reason to be as present as he is. He's been vigilant about questioning actions, and he's drawn quite a bit of attention to himself. He's pushing the agendas he wants hard. He's smarter than this. If he flipped scum, he would be giving us a goldmine of information. It's not how he plays. This is too risky for his scum game. I pulled some quote earlier. It's in my ISO, which shouldn't be too hard to find seeing as my ISO is really short. The quote I had pulled were all I had to read to know LUV is town. And his play beyond those quotes hasn't done anything to change my mind.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #918 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 914, GreyICE wrote:
In post 910, gerryoat wrote:LMKguy has 4 post, he could easily be lynchbait. Why do you wanna lynch him 4 posts into the game for him? When there is lynches that could likely be mafia and also give of partner tells
Do you really argue it's better to lynch active players?

Is this a thing?
Active does not always mean town. Scum can be active too. I would say that you can get a lot of associative information from active players flipping. So yea, it can be better to flip active players.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1009 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Chickadee »

I'm getting ready for work right now. I'll be around tonight. I've caught up to this point. This post is mostly just a placeholder for knowing what I've read up to.

Have a lovely day everyone. :]

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1027 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Chickadee »

Ok, but like, that reads list doesn't mention Gerry at all. So what exactly are you quoting that in response to? Because it makes no sense for:
In post 1021, gerryoat wrote:if you SR me, why would you sheep my vote on LUV

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1034 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Mulch, is there a reason you're opposed to lynching tchill, other than the fact that it's not LMK? That's not happening today.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1036 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1035, Mulch wrote:
In post 1034, Chickadee wrote:Mulch, is there a reason you're opposed to lynching tchill, other than the fact that it's not LMK? That's not happening today.
Yes, he's wolfier than he was when he was a wolf. I told you this.
Ok, but can you at least see why that logic is awful? I can't work with 'too scummy to be scum'. That just....

I really don't know what any of us can say to explain to you why that's so flawed.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1038 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Ok, I think we could speak for everyone when we say we want LMK to come back or be replaced, but I don't think the game should stall waiting for that to happen. There's plenty of day to still use, we don't have to end it yet, but you're stalling our advancement when we keep trying to be productive and you barge in and just yell about LMK. It's not going anywhere at the moment, and continuing to say his name isn't changing that. He's been prodded, so give it some time.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1040 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Chickadee »

We're not letting him do anything. I'm pretty confident he's just not around. He's been prodded and hasn't been in yet.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1042 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Chickadee »

So, you don't want to do anything in the mean time? Please explain to me how you're being pro-town right now, because I've been struggling to see it.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1057 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1037, Mulch wrote:
I'm not confident he's not scum,
so I don't want to talk him off the ledge, yet. What I DO want to to is wait for LMK to come online or be replaced
In post 1054, Mulch wrote:
Idk, you seem wolfier than last game,
so more towny i guess

who knows

Im not that confidnete
Which is it?

----
Gerry, I'm really struggling to see the towniness in this one.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1177 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Chickadee »

Spoiler: @LUV
In post 1120, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1118, Formerfish wrote:Alt slip?
R.I.P. yeah.
In post 1121, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
This was me :lol:
:lol:

Sorry I haven't been around too too much. Thursdays are busy nights for me. I may or may not be around a little later tonight, but I can make no promises. I've been skimming/reading along up to this point though. There are some longer posts I need to read a little closer than I have.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1178 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1176, Formerfish wrote:Are we trying to wait for lmk to come back/get replaced, or are we in a place where I can vote and let mulch hammer?
I personally think we could go ahead and vote to get mulch the hammer. I think it's clear LMK is not going to come around today, and who knows how long we could be waiting for a replacement.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1206 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Feels pointless coming from me, but I'll entertain your request.

Nope

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1209 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Mulch, I'm curious, do you plan on being more helpful this day phase?

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1210 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Chickadee »

And Grey, I'd like to talk about you switching wagons yesterday. You were pretty set on lynching me, and then ReplacedIn mentioned I was the first to vote tchill, and that seemingly was enough to sway you.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1213 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1211, GreyICE wrote:Yes or no Chickadee, this is not optional time.
In post 1206, Chickadee wrote:Feels pointless coming from me, but I'll entertain your request.

Nope

And I'd like to add that no one else answer Grey.

I claimed yesterday, which is why I felt find answering. And Mulch is just being trolly, so whatever.

But no one else answer, just in case it ran across your mind to do so.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1215 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Beat me to it. I really should start reading before posting.

My point still stands though.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1217 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Yea, no. I'm not getting behind any lynch with that as a basis.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1219 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Yea, I'm good with that with how things have gone so far.

VOTE: GreyICE

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1229 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Mulch no

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1276 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Chickadee »

VOTE: FormerFish

Makes sense

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1284 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Chickadee »

I don't believe LUV, so I'm not going to address it. He's convinced I'm scum, and just wants me dead. If he had a confirmed guilty on me, why did he come in and vote Grey instead of me?

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1354 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Chickadee »

On the contrary. If FF flips town, I think Grey is still most likely town. It's a horrible play as scum, he'd be putting himself too early in the game.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1365 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Chickadee »

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1381 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1380, ReplacedIn wrote:Would also take an explanation on this, you know she's not a PR and a goon...how? That's not what your role tells you.
He's basing it on the fact that I claimed VT. I really don't care to change my claim either, and that's all I'm saying on it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”