iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:01 am

Post by iDanyboy »

How would he know that MMM was 'scum caught for the wrong reason', I don't see how he could come to that conclusion.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:02 am

Post by EeveeLution Army »

Which is why id like him to explain
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:03 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Ohhh, I though you were talking to me mb.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:04 am

Yeah sorry for the misunderstanding
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
ReplacedIn
ReplacedIn
Goon
ReplacedIn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:59 am

Post by ReplacedIn »

Full Loyal Neighbourizer and a Neopolitian Cop (Even if Macho) are hard to balance together in the same setup, wouldn't claim it's
impossible
to be the case but would say it's not a common combination. I think going into what roles it fits with possibly here is more harmful than helpful at the moment, particularly given we're not lynching inside LUV/Chiackdee today so might just leave the setup speculation at that and just focus on in-game reads there. Suffice it to say that I think seeing what pans out tonight/claimed tomorrow will make it a lot easier to assess the setup though.

Don't like FF's reaction towards GI at all inside , the way he's talking to GreyICE in the first line comes across as he's talking to town but then shifts it in the second line to scum voting him in his next post. His is similarly awfully for the same reason. Lack of him really weighing in on the LUV/Chickadee situation or stating reads elsewhere isn't good too.

Going to do a deep re-read and see if I can narrow down the worlds when I get home, this'll probably be all the work posting I can squeeze in today.

@LUV
- Actually take your time and respond to the below, determining your alignment is going to make solving this game significantly easier.
In post 1295, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Taking that into account, the last scum is
unlikely to be arona or massive.
ELA just like tchill is bleeding town right now and I'll be very surprise if he or she is scum. This again leaves for me Bomber's slot, Dany, and LMK's slot.
In post 1297, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't think
Mulch let's his partners replace out to be honest so he can be then too.
Elaborate in as much detail as you can the bolded reads. What makes you think Arona/Massive are unlikely here? Why specifically do you think Mulch would be less likely to let partners replace out and how would Mulch prevent them from replacing out if scum don't have daytalk here (Your assumption they do feels..wrong?), to add to that if Mulch is mafia then only one partner replaced out (MMM) so explain these reads to me like I'm five because I'm looking at these and thinking "this doesn't look like real scumhunting". I completely agree with the Mulch read conclusion, just not at all how you're getting there.

Would also like you to comment on how you can genuinely still be attempting to maintain me inside your scum pool after the spoilered comments below. Notable being the time-stamp difference between GI's claim and my response/claim being ~6 minutes as well as the fact I pretty much softed/revealed my role in my original comment. Like anyone with a semblance of ideas about setups would understand how Acetic fits in the setup with a full Loyal Neighbourizer, and even moreso if there's a Neapolitan in the setup which you're claiming there is.

Spoiler:
In post 1239, ReplacedIn wrote:"Use an action" - No. Possibly responsible? I'd hope not but maybe?
In post 1243, GreyICE wrote:Mmmm, that's everything important. I wouldn't believe anything else anyone said. I'm a 1-shot loyal neighborizer.

Guess who isn't in a quicktopic with me?

Vote: FormerFish
In post 1246, ReplacedIn wrote:
In post 1245, GreyICE wrote:You fucked, son. You fucked
Jesus christ, that could have been so messy if you'd used the shot on me instead of FF given I'm ascetic. Not really a fan of that desgin-interaction. Don't see this ever being a fake claim either.

In post 1335, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:She isn't a PR which means she's a goon.
Would also take an explanation on this, you know she's not a PR and a goon...how? That's not what your role tells you.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1380, ReplacedIn wrote:Would also take an explanation on this, you know she's not a PR and a goon...how? That's not what your role tells you.
He's basing it on the fact that I claimed VT. I really don't care to change my claim either, and that's all I'm saying on it.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
ReplacedIn
ReplacedIn
Goon
ReplacedIn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by ReplacedIn »

Not my point; my point is that him specifying that you're a goon rather than potentially mafia PR is what doesn't add up. But I'd rather him focusing on the other two sections directed at him then that because that's a much smaller concern.

And it's past the point where you can just go "Not commenting further", he's hard-claiming that he's got a guilty on you. If you're town you should know by now he's mafia for a fact and you need to start actually showing that to us, that or just claim mafia and lay down and die. Happy with either option.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:13 pm

In post 1382, ReplacedIn wrote:Not my point; my point is that him specifying that you're a goon rather than potentially mafia PR is what doesn't add up. But I'd rather him focusing on the other two sections directed at him then that because that's a much smaller concern.

And it's past the point where you can just go "Not commenting further", he's hard-claiming that he's got a guilty on you. If you're town you should know by now he's mafia for a fact and you need to start actually showing that to us, that or just claim mafia and lay down and die. Happy with either option.

Okay so i either missed something or i'm misreading. What are all the claims so far?
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
ReplacedIn
ReplacedIn
Goon
ReplacedIn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by ReplacedIn »

GreyICE claiming Loyal Neighbourizer; Targeted FF, No QT set up (Either roleblocked or FF is mafia,
very
likely the latter).

LUV claiming Macho Neapolitan saying that Chickadee is not a VT. Chickadee claims VT (Either one is mafia or
possibly
both are).

I'm Ascetic; can only be targeted by killing actions.

Should have two scum minimum inside FF/LUV/Chickadee here, should be guaranteed to be at either 6;1 or 4;1 at worst after this.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Loyal Town Cop. Not 1-shot.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:26 pm

Okay cause i heard two loyals and got confused between the two
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:27 pm

In post 1384, ReplacedIn wrote:GreyICE claiming Loyal Neighbourizer; Targeted FF, No QT set up (Either roleblocked or FF is mafia,
very
likely the latter).

LUV claiming Macho Neapolitan saying that Chickadee is not a VT. Chickadee claims VT (Either one is mafia or
possibly
both are).

I'm Ascetic; can only be targeted by killing actions.

Should have two scum minimum inside FF/LUV/Chickadee here, should be guaranteed to be at either 6;1 or 4;1 at worst after this.

Don't worry i know what ascetic is :P I've studied the wiki since December 2015

On PS greater ideas is popular and it has ascetic.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by GreyICE »

FYI the most likely townie in that mess is Chickadee, and Uzi is the mafia rolecop who has discovered a very interesting fact about a townie claim.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by GreyICE »

To be clear: not that she shouldn't be lynched eventually. Just I'd like things to happen in a certain order tomorrow, and I doubt I'll be around to say anything about it.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1280, GreyICE wrote:
Mastina: would a Vanilla cop who got investigated an Aescetic get "not VT" or "no result"?
As this is a Normal Game, it follows the Normal Guidelines.

As per the wiki AND the Normal Guidelines,
Normal Guidelines
This role modifier is considered Normal on mafiascum.net. An Ascetic role cannot be targeted by anything other than a kill. A role attempting to target an Ascetic should be seen doing so by Trackers and Motion Detectors. Investigative roles (Cops, Role Cops, Watchers, etc) should receive "no result" if attempting to investigate an Ascetic role.
...A Vanilla Cop targeting an Ascetic would have their action fail, and thus, receive No Result.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Since I know I have a guilty on MMM's slot bar game throwing shenanigans by Chi and if Fish flips scum, I think it's fair to assume that the rest of the people that were on the MMM wagon the majority of Day 1 are town. I don't think both MMM's partners would continue to remain on him and bus unless they thought he was good as dead. Day 1 would've probably ended a lot sooner if that was case.

I assumed day chat because a majority of the normals I've played and have spectated, have had it. The Mulch read is more of a weak one since it's just based on the sort of arrogant and braggadocio play he displayed earlier as well as his GAMM theory. I think he's the kind of guy who would motivate his partners to stay in and make sure they're sticking to whatever plans they had set out when the going gets tough. I don't think he would just say fuck it and go solo because he seems to have some sort of understanding of good play based on the games he's recently won on site.

I don't care about your claim. It does nothing for me.

I feel like if she was a mafia PR, she would've just claimed she was a town PR rather than insist she's a VT. Also that's a strange thing to point out, scum is scum. Who cares if she's a mafia PR or a goon? If you're wondering why you are still being scum read, it's shit like this.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1366, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Grey, the simplest explanation is that you took offense to me not going along with your plan and want to prove something. You're blinded and in a tunnel as a result and don't realize that if we actually work together we can find the last scum.
In post 1368, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The good thing is we're still in a good position after your full claimed like an idiot. Scum will most likely target you and that will give me a chance to get another result. There's a chance we both live if we have a way to block kills on our side which would be obviously even better.
ReplacedIn
ReplacedIn
Goon
ReplacedIn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by ReplacedIn »

Your logic behind "Scum wouldn't double buss and day would have ended sooner if they did" holds very little weight? I've seen wagons that are all town, wagons that are all scum, being as arbitrary to make that statement shows very little actual real assessment of the situation. There's also the fact that if both scum were on him it'd actually make more sense for the day to drag rather than less given they'd have lost the ability to move to increase the wagon size so looking at your analysis there and struggling to see how it's a genuine though process. I'd also argue that less than 20%, maybe even less than 10% of Mini Normals have day chat so really not seeing how you've gone to that conclusion there either.

The "Don't care about the claim, does nothing for me" stance is just mind-boggling difficult to comprehend.

The "If she was a scum PR she'd have fake claimed" thing similarly is something I'm having trouble eating, don't think mafia PR's are really any more or less likely to fake claim a PR than a goon unless they're able to actually claim their actual role and claim it's a town one, if it's a roleblocker/rolecop or anything of the sort they're not able to do that either. But again, this point is super minor.

So yeah, still left looking at your posts and trying to work out "bad or scum".
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Hint: scum.

Who claims a guilty AFTER town has claimed a guilty? Not someone who is worried about roleblockers, that's for sure. Who starts the day voting for someone who isn't their cop guilty?

This is a scum gambit, stop overthinking. FF dies, I get shot, you lot better damn well do the right thing and you know what I think that is.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah and I'm done with the day. Call me when it's over and lynch MMM's slot if I die.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by nancy »

Haven't had time to do the previous VC but that doesn't mean I can't set up a new one for 57. :]
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by nancy »

14 is a really wonderful number btw.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by nancy »

Not as good as 13 but.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by nancy »

Oh hey here's some music from Jae!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”