EP. 10: MASLSGSSS - Challenge Beast?

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
animorpherv1
Honey Trap

Pronoun: He

Post Post #49  (isolation #0)  » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:45 pm

Ego
I'm a jack of all trades and a master of one. I may not be the best but I can still whoop ass.

Get to know an ani!

animorpherv1
Honey Trap

Post Post #92  (isolation #1)  » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:53 pm

Normally I'm not one to criticize, but Fleek? Really, Reck? Can we vote out the host?
I'm a jack of all trades and a master of one. I may not be the best but I can still whoop ass.

Get to know an ani!

animorpherv1
Honey Trap

Post Post #149  (isolation #2)  » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:38 am

I'm actually kind of upset at that last vote. Fuck you, whoever you are.

Get to know an ani!

animorpherv1
Honey Trap

Post Post #154  (isolation #3)  » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:21 pm

In post 153, Vijarada wrote:did anything at all good happen out of middle earth Nexus? i've heard nothing about it apart from the fact that a dead player replaced a flaky mod it seemed very controversial. unique in its non-notoriety, at least for this youngling newer game.

Look at me, I can make arguments!

Get to know an ani!

animorpherv1
Honey Trap

Post Post #172  (isolation #4)  » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:07 pm

I'm voting the same way everyone else is! By not reading the games they didn't play in.

Get to know an ani!

animorpherv1
Honey Trap

Post Post #174  (isolation #5)  » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:10 pm

I had voted before, thanks. I only started voting afterwards after I got verbally attacked anonymously. I still have a game in, thanks. I've said it a million times, I give 0 fucks about LoL and it should've gone earlier. The last comment hurt.

Get to know an ani!

[ + ]

Return to Large Social Games