Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 13, Mulch wrote:More than 14? Idk, I'm a kind of quick hammer and move on kind of guy anyway lol
Hopefully you're also a listen-to-the-group-and-not-go-off-on-your-own-and-hurt-our-ability-to-scum-hunt kind of guy.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 27, massive wrote:VOTE: Mulch
Clearly trying to rush the town and we only just started!
In post 28, Mulch wrote:
In post 27, massive wrote:VOTE: Mulch
Clearly trying to rush the town and we only just started!
VOTE: massive who the hell gives a reason for a meme vote
Vote Mulch

Butt hurt over a legit RVS vote, OMGUS vote back on massive, then he just flits away chasing something else shiny, or he's just trying to pepper his vote around so we have a harder time figuring anything out later.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 41, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Formerfish
So, what, another OMGUS vote?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #207 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I was about to check in on things while I was taking my nightly-just-got-home-from-work shit, laughed out loud when I saw 9 pages (sorry, been lulled into a deep sleep from the pace of some recent games), and knew it was time to hit that bowl, throw a hot pocket in the microwave, make myself a drink and sit down to read this shit. So I broke out my laptop and here I am. Sup?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #208 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 51, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: formerfish

If you were a former fish what are you now?
I guess I still am the same person, just no one calls me by a fish related nickname anymore. I could have put theguyformallyknownasfish but felt that was too long of a name. I could have done a symbol too, but that'd be next to impossible for you guys to reproduce that here.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #210 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Is bomber what you guys started to call EEvvveveeewhateverthefuckotherletterswereattachedtpthatname?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #211 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Nope, replacement, just figured that out.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #212 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 52, gerryoat wrote:RVS is the worst thing on this site by far
I disagree, and I hope I see an explanation behind that statement.
In post 65, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 52, gerryoat wrote:RVS is the worst thing on this site by far
I agree with this statement.
Then why did you openly participate in it if you hold that view?
In post 67, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 40, Formerfish wrote:or he's just trying to pepper his vote around so we have a harder time figuring anything out later.
Figure out what? How is he making it harder?
One of the reasons I feel that RVS is an important part of the game is because there is a method to the madness of random voting. Later in the game when we have some flips, especially a scum flip, we can look back at how they acted during RVS and towards who to help us solidify ideas, or find new avenues to explore. If a scumbag changes his vote 7 times during RVS it would make it a lot harder to figure anything out over a scumbag who RVS voted 2 guys.

In my mind failure to participate in RVS is potentially depriving us from information we may need later on.

That little flash wagon wannabe on EE was cute, 3 votes right in a row from the scummy people in the thread so far, noted.

iDany- why single Tchill out from the trio? Explained. And fair enough.
In post 94, gerryoat wrote:
In post 84, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 75, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: eevee
VOTE: Tchill
Why you voting for eve?
says the person who was voting for eevee before mulch
This was cringe worthy bro, and you got slammed for it in the next post. If this becomes a pattern you are probably scum.

Mulch, I am liking you better when you explain yourself.
Unvote

Post 96 is something I see myself writing, mostly as town. I may not agree with everything you said, but I can see where you are coming from with it and I'm willing to give you some space to run with that.
Fishy here now makes his grand entrance by listing 3 "scummy" things I did that were not actually scummy. Butt hurt over RVS? NAI and wrong. OMGUS vote? Actually that is more towny than scum. Flits away? NAI.
How much have you played with massive? Cause I saw the joke in his RVS vote that you apparently missed. As a result your reaction and vote on him was way out of proportion to what he did, unless you turned around and were like "Nope, you're the scumbag" stick your tongue out at him and crossvote. That didnt happen though, which could be innocent, but to me at the time it seemed like you were trying to hard to see something as serious that was meant as a joke.

Disagree on you taking umbrage with his line of questioning, just because you see something doesnt mean that he does. Maybe thats his fucking bag when it comes to this game, vote analysis, and he is trying to get as many people to vote as possible to have more data?

What the fuck is GAMM? And why are you using the fact that someone doesnt use it as an insult? I caught up to the definition. Please don't act like other people can't play a different style from you, like I said other people get reads in different ways.
In post 139, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 122, Bomberman wrote:It's poorly executed and you look extremely nervous
Mulch do you think this slot comes off as eager try hard town? The nervous part doesn't make sense to me. Comes off as trying to make something out of nothing. Can't tell if it's scum or eager town though.
Why are you looking to Mulch like the slow guy in the gang looking to his leader for what he should be doing next?
In post 151, Tchill13 wrote:Well the eevee vote was just because it looked like a wagon might take off out of rvs. Bomber actually seems a little odd. Even states he'd vote mulch based off play style. I feel that you should more importantly vote someone for stuff that seems AI. Other than in RVS of course. The point idanyboy brings up seems odd to me as well.

VOTE: bomber
So you admit you were on the wagon because it was a wagon... I suppose if were less lazy I'd look back to see where the other wagons were, but I think we already had one with 3 on it, didnt see you anywhere near that wagon.
Scum can get caught during RVS, dont act like they cant. What point from iDany is odd to you and why? Why switch votes now, cause the EE vote stalled and you have a new shiny thing to vote for? I'm calling this guy out right now for being scum.

VOTE: Tchill13

Was this:
In post 153, Tchill13 wrote:I made a naked vote with no explanation what gives you the right to think that's serious? Lol
In reponse to this:
In post 152, Bomberman wrote:I don't read people based on one philosophy because players play different and have different approaches to the game. I think you are a very emotional player and believe I would have a better chance deliberating your alignment once you're calmed down.
?
In post 175, EeveeLution Army wrote:Hmm i think i want to hear from formerfish about this lynch before i make my next move here.
Why very specifically me?
In post 180, Mulch wrote:Do people actually see bomber as scum? I just put a vote on him to show him how wrong he was and make himself actually work...
No, and I'm not seeing you as scum the further I go into the thread.
In post 195, Mulch wrote:VOTE: mmm
Whta?
In post 202, Tchill13 wrote: In response to Danny's good points he points out mulch's case is nai and mulch admits to that. Also points out mulch's false "facts". I don't necessarily agree with my vote on eevee being serious. I didn't seriously think eevee was scum, I didn't think anyone was seriously scum I had no reason to yet. I just wanted to see what would happen if a wagon formed.
You voted EE for reactions? What did you learn?
In post 205, Tchill13 wrote:I just hate rvs. I still don't think there's enough reason to have good belief someone is scum yet. If I had to vote someone it's gonna be bomber.
Scum.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #213 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 209, Tchill13 wrote:As far as questions all I'm gonna ask you is what do you think of the interaction between mulch and bomber. When you catch up of course.
VOTE: Tchill
Well this got awkward quickly.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #215 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Do you want to respond to any of the things I said about you in the much bigger post that came before that one? I know that there are a lot of words, but shit you can ctrl+f and type in tchill to see what I said about just you if you want.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #250 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:52 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 247, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 242, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 241, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 240, EeveeLution Army wrote:How do you know they haven't been here? For all you know they are reading what we are saying right now and blatantly ignoring it
They have 3 out of the 242 posts in this thread. They haven't.

And if they're ignoring? Town can be lazy and not give effort. It's not AI.

I've already stated i just want him to contribute so i can get some form of read on him.
There are plenty of people contributing and creating content we can use, why do you care so much about the one guy who hasn't said much yet? Do you have reads set for everyone else and this is your lynch pin? Could finding out his alignment change everything for you?

Why don't you figure out who you think is town, see where they are voting and ask some questions. I noticed you asked for my opinion, then I give it, and you barely acknowledge my post. What was the point of asking my opinion, which your reasoning is suspect as well in that, if you aren't going to take that opinion and do something with it?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #332 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Im going to attempt to figure out what this post means.
(Bold)
in Tchills post will be me.
In post 216, Tchill13 wrote:I'll try. I participated because I didn't want the game to get away from me as too much information to go back and re-read
(I assume you are talking about why you RSVed, you can answer this as #1)
. I feel like mulch is town and I've got a lot of confidence in that player
(Why to both? Answer this as #2)
. He was also the most active at the time so I figured I'd ask him
(What did you learn from asking him that question? Answer this as #3)
. I didn't vote eevee for reactions. I voted eevee in hopes a wagon would form
(What is the point of creating a wagon unless you are voting for someone you thought was scummy or you wanted to see how others reacted to the votes? You saying you voted for it to be a wagon, but not for reactions, Those things can not be at cross purpose. You can address this as #4)
. I explained why I voted bomber the reasons were a little more serious than "new" and "shiny". Seemed like he made up his statement about mulch being nervous
(How do you know how to tell the difference? Answer this as #5)
Here you go:
In post 218, Tchill13 wrote:Well I wanted it to form so something would actually happen that we could get reads and reactions from.
The wagon is the thing you are trying to get reads and reactions from, but you didn't vote for reactions. Wait, I'm confused.
In post 221, Tchill13 wrote:Well my particular vote wasn't to see how people would act to my particular vote but to set up a wagon that we could react to. I get where you're coming from though. When you asked that I thought no I did it to make a wagon. Making the wagon was for reactions so I get your point now.

What the fuck is this even? Also, this is like your third post where you talk about using votes to make reads, without ever saying what you learned.
In post 222, gerryoat wrote:iDany why do you keep asking mundane questions without actual scumhunting?
You don't see a valid line of questioning in the obvious disconnect between what Tchill is saying his vote for and what his play has shown so far? He keeps talking about voting to learn things, but what did he learn, anything?
In post 227, EeveeLution Army wrote:FormerFish i said you specifically because at the time you were the longest person who hadn't talked. Also i'm staying on Lmkguy until he says something of any use.
And since then I've spoken, just waiting on you to reply. Post #250 is a thing as well.

MMM's #228 is a scum claim. The vote on Uzi is bad, and he reasoning is worse. The MMM/Uzi spat looked worse for MMM IMO. #256 you reiterate the same thing I said in #250 to Eevee, this could be buddying towards me, and/or warning your scum buddy to answer me.
In post 260, MMM wrote:1. I'm not the first person to mention this
2. If you had actually read my fucking reads post you'd see it's not even a major indicator for my reads since my actual scum leans based on actual content are actually listed in the scummy section compared to people like you who simply haven't posted enough to warrant an actual read
The tone here is off for me. #2 especially. The "fucking" is what is throwing it off for me. And dont get me wrong, I like a good "fucking" as much as the next guy, but this "fucking" felt wrong. This "fucking" felt forced and over the top to me. Huge scumtell in my book.
In post 295, MMM wrote:
In post 294, MMM wrote:
In post 287, Bomberman wrote:The problem I am facing right now when it comes to the current gamestate is that the people who have been most prominent in discussion are likely town and only nitpicking at each other
If, let's say, us two, Mulch, ELA and Danyboy are probably town nitpicking at each other, who do you think is actually scum then?
Add Uzi to this list
Is this you basically saying that everyone who was on your list (the people who were active in the thread at the time) are all town? Why the fuck would you do that?
In post 240, EeveeLution Army wrote:How do you know they haven't been here? For all you know they are reading what we are saying right now and blatantly ignoring it
This is a bad argument to make right now.
In post 268, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 267, Mulch wrote:Your scumread on me is bullshit because I've been nothing but townie all day. My scumread on you is clouding your judgment.
I've explained why i read you. And again i feel its unlikely its both of you but its possible. I do feel at least one of you is probably scum.
UNVOTE: Lmkguy
This is a bad vote. I said it was a bad argument to make, and this is a shit vote man. We have plenty going on in thread right now with people being active, I said as much in post #250, which you ignored, or chose to again not comment on. Do I need to take out a billboard with my posts on it near your house for you to remember to respond. Its odd, because you were the one who wanted to hear my stately opinion and have done squat with it so far.
LOLOLOLOL at #320 from you Eevee, you answer Uzis post, and mine are still ignored.

Mulch why am I lock town? And I hate you putting me in a town block with gerry.

Massive has a point. And what looks like a decent vote.
In post 277, Mulch wrote:
In post 275, EeveeLution Army wrote:Wait Mulch why do you even townread gerryoat?
I personally don't see it.
We mindmeld
Or you got buddied hard and you missed it.
In post 308, Tchill13 wrote:Your vote is still on Lil uzi right?
Why is this relevant?
In post 313, Bomberman wrote:Information in the sense that he has an absurdly high post count, has interacted with a majority of people, and has even written a wall or two about his reads

Granted, this behavior does not make him immediately town, but if my suspicion about what I talked about prior is true, it's more than likely that there are better votes/people to pursue, like ones who are more of an enigma
If you look at the actual content he has put out there youll see him as scum. Just read his posts again.
As a general note, can we hide quoted posts in expandable spoilers? I play a lot on my phone and the 9 deep posts are killing me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #333 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 330, MMM wrote:
In post 311, Bomberman wrote:I honestly didn't realize MMM had so many votes
I didn't either but with 1 being an RVS vote from someone who hasn't posted since page 3, 2 being OMGUS and 1 being... (Mulch what the heck is your vote based off of again?) this wagon should be dissolved in no time.
MMM wrote: For how long will you put it off?
I know this sounds presumptuous but you'll know
Fair nuff. To answer your question, I won't be mad. :P
VOTE: Unvote
Nah, this wagon is gonna stick around. I smell fake all about you.
VOTE: MMM
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #410 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Formerfish »

Spoiler:
In post 345, MMM wrote:
In post 332, Formerfish wrote:MMM's #228 is a scum claim. The vote on Uzi is bad, and he reasoning is worse. The MMM/Uzi spat looked worse for MMM IMO. #256 you reiterate the same thing I said in #250 to Eevee, this could be buddying towards me, and/or warning your scum buddy to answer me.
In post 260, MMM wrote:1. I'm not the first person to mention this
2. If you had actually read my fucking reads post you'd see it's not even a major indicator for my reads since my actual scum leans based on actual content are actually listed in the scummy section compared to people like you who simply haven't posted enough to warrant an actual read
The tone here is off for me. #2 especially. The "fucking" is what is throwing it off for me. And dont get me wrong, I like a good "fucking" as much as the next guy, but this "fucking" felt wrong. This "fucking" felt forced and over the top to me. Huge scumtell in my book.
In post 295, MMM wrote:
In post 294, MMM wrote:
In post 287, Bomberman wrote:The problem I am facing right now when it comes to the current gamestate is that the people who have been most prominent in discussion are likely town and only nitpicking at each other
If, let's say, us two, Mulch, ELA and Danyboy are probably town nitpicking at each other, who do you think is actually scum then?
Add Uzi to this list
Is this you basically saying that everyone who was on your list (the people who were active in the thread at the time) are all town? Why the fuck would you do that?

[...]

Massive has a point. And what looks like a decent vote.
I swear a fucklot more than the next guy because I get really frustrated when every single one of you is acting like a bunch of fucking retards by calling me scum based on pathetically false accusations and not actually dealing with what I am actually fucking talking about in my god damn posts. I came to this site in the first place because the play standard on PS was simply fucking awful but I certainly never expected it to be just as bad here. You, like massive, have not read the fucking context when you made your own accusation, and thus obviously your shitty statement about my intentions there is completely and utterly WRONG.

I could tell you to actually read the context and interpret it as what you're SUPPOSED to interpret, but clearly it's just a waste of time. Those on my wagon who are town are tunnelling and those who are scum are taking advantage of me being a really easy wagon. It doesn't really matter what I say, because neither are getting off any time soon, apparently, despite it being the obvious correct play, and I find it incredibly hard to believe that it's not already been done.

And on a final note... thank you guys so much for proving to me that I should just stop trying with this entire game. I thought the standards of play here would be higher than on PS, but apparently actually making your fucking cases will result in people calling you fake and scum for actually trying to accomplish shit without explaining either why I'm scum or why my case is apparently a totally fake narrative. No thank you, I'd rather just die on night 1 every fucking game so I don't have to deal with peoples' fucking bullshit.

VOTE: MMM

I'm gonna take a very wild guess and say that someone will assume that I've claimed scum for the second time now, and you know what, I don't even care at this point. After all you clearly all know so much better than me so surely you'll manage to find scum really easily after my mislynch. But whatever. I can't be fucked investing more time into this if I'm just gonna get blatantly ignored and misrepped by both town and scum.

Poke me if you're actually gonna read what I have to say. I'm done with talking into a fucking vacuum.

I'm not going to respond to this yet other than saying that I am going to politely ask you to refrain from using perjorative language towards myself and the other players. I swear a lot myself, but you know what I try not to do? Call people fucking retards for reading you a certain way.

You say I didn't read what you wrote, expect I did. And I outlined my thought process on you as well. Just because something isn't going your way it does not give you carte blanche to be a dick. So this is your one warning from me. Do it again and you and I will never play a game together again.

If you are that upset about my basic case on you, refute it, and then find scum.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #460 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Formerfish »

Hey MMM. I think it's super shitty of you to act like an ass, get called straight the fuck out for it, and then you ignore that.

You are not a special little snowflake who is going to be coddled to. Ever think that I don't give a fuck about your opinion because I think you're scum? And that everything you are doing now is only solidifying my ideas?

This is the last time I'll participate today until my prior post is addressed by MMM. Until then enjoy the death tunnel dude.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #472 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 468, MMM wrote:Yeah you know what I'm sick and tired to death of dealing with the constant bullshit and being ignored in this thread. Sorry ELA, I'll find us another game sometime.

@Mod: Replace me.
This guy is scum. Save the mod the trouble of finding a replacement who is going to come in and get lynched.

Vote for MMM and enter the night phase down a scumbag.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #476 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Formerfish »

You want us to go all the way on the 2 weeks? No. No way. We have a guy who is acting scummy as hell, throwing AtE around like it was candy at a pedobear party, refusing to actually scumhunt, posting walls that might as well been the lyrics to the number one hit All-Star from Smashmouth for the insight we gained from it.

We do not need to go to deadline each day, all we need is for everyone to have the opportunity to speak and a consensus being reached on what direction we need to go in.

If you think MMM should hang, vote him. If we get close to a lynch we can figure it out there. If you think he is town then explain to me who we should be voting instead.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #477 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Formerfish »

Stop posting if you are replacing out. Otherwise retract the replace and play. In or out man.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #480 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Formerfish »

See, I guess there is just a difference in opinion on what you consider to be rushing.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #482 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Formerfish »

I see voting and lynching like sex. When the time is right, you will know.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #710 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 483, Mulch wrote:BTW, why do you dislike Gerrygoat @FormerFish
I don't agree with his view that RVS is useless, in fact I feel like people who dont partcipate do so for a reason, and its not usually a good one. I dont see it as a scum tell, but I will look at someone harder as a result.

Post #94, Gerry tries to call out iDany for previously voting Eevee in RVS then he called Tchill out for his actual vote on Eevee. The attack is disingenuous and forced. He later literally laughs at iDany when he pointed out the difference in the two votes. In #222 he goes as far to ask this "iDany why do you keep asking mundane questions without actual scumhunting?" Like, how does he not realize that iDany is hunting, just in a different way. Those "mundane" questions are setting a baseline that some people are going to have a hard time coming away from.

I expected to be able to poke holes in the wagon he started on Eevee, but I saw that he never pushed him at all, and then switched his vote to Bomber without much anything else inbetween.

#331/418- prodge posts.

#485- Buddying mulch again for some reason by further explaining why he see him as town.

I do like Gerry's point on Eevee in 486 though, that was a really weird comment.

His view on MMM is in direct opposition to mine, and I have to wonder if that is because I am wrong, or because he might be chainsawing me for attacking his buddy to get me to back off.
In post 490, gerryoat wrote:
In post 280, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 275, EeveeLution Army wrote:Wait Mulch why do you even townread gerryoat?
We mindmeld
Your read is wrong and biased. Change it.

Why do you think his read is wrong? All I've seen you do is post empty statements and questions, yet not give any reasons. If by the end of this reread, you haven't given any reasons, I'm likely voting you
Ill put this here because I think that its ironic how hypocritical this post is from him. iDany has been attempting to scum hunt the way that he wants to, yet it is seem as bullshit, mundane questioning. ISO Gerry and you'll see a lot of what he said iDany is doing.

Thats what pinged me on gerry so far.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #711 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 500, gerryoat wrote:
In post 386, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 384, Mulch wrote:1) It's a NAI slip then
2) ???
3) So?
4) This literally is my explanation
VOTE: Mulch
In post 387, Mulch wrote:Dumbo. I think your town too.
this post speaks to me sooooo much. Cause I can see myself saying that to someone I TR that votes me lmao. Mulch is still obvs town.
Jesus we get it, you have a mafia crush on Mulch. Why are you going overboard to assure us all how townie you see mulch? Is there an antimulch movement out there that I missed that you are privately fighting one sycophantic post at a time?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #713 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 504, gerryoat wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 498, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 494, gerryoat wrote:
In post 327, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 322, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 320, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 246, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Actually for my sanity, could Eveee, MMM, and tchill talk about their mafia experience?
I forgot to answer this.

I started playing mafia around december 2015.
It's more fast paced then here.

I recently started playing here.

I'm glad to answer any follow up questions
From EpicMafia?

From PS!(pokemon showdown)

I've been there since late 2015/early 2016
omg. do you battle on there? i love pokemon showdown lol, we should battle sometime or something

Sure challenge me anytime

Back to the game - i do have a townread on formerfish it isn't a big one but its there.

I think fish is meh. But then again, I personally dont like the long posts quote a bunch style.
I'm... sorry? One time I had to write this analytical paper in college for an English class. I researched this paper, had a well thought out argument that was in opposition to popular belief, and I backed it up with evidence and examples to help solidify my case. I suck at spelling and proper punctuation and had a few errors in the paper. My teacher cared more about how the paper was written and set up and not what the paper was about. You remind me of that teacher right now. I love how you mention not liking my posting style, but not saying anything about the content of my posts.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #715 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 509, gerryoat wrote:Also MMM's replaceout is NAI, btw. could do that as scum or maf. But, personally I think his posts were townish despite like 1 or 2
I again disagree. I am feeling all kinds of scum caught for the wrong reasons and being frustrated because there is no way that they are going to be able to talk themselves out of it because he was caught regardless.

Also funny to note that you mention that he could do that as scum or maf. Not scum/town. And MMM's posts sucked and the fact that you liked them is enough for me to dislike and distrust you in this game.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #716 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 514, EeveeLution Army wrote:Any reason you townread mulch? I find him more null
This is a horrible post. It is very apparent why Gerry is townreading Mulch, he has mentioned it multiple times, mostly extemporaneously and with saccharine sweetness. Either you aren't paying attention to the thread, like at fucking all, or that question was fake and you need gerry to spoon feed you a view on mulch you can come to agree with.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #718 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 520, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 518, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 510, EeveeLution Army wrote:Gerry makes good point and tbh i have to agree in this that the best vote here is

VOTE: lil uzi

After looking through the evidence he is scummier then the rest of the pl other then people who haven't talked as much but thats NAI
What's changed from ?
Alot of rereading, rethinking and 200 posts are you saying reads cant change
And this is weak reasoning to give to a legit question. Great way to conceal a lack of actual reasoning though.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #720 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Hello Grey, I haven't gotten to where you replaced in yet. It was a bad idea to get high and put supernatural on in the background. I'm sure we'll butt heads soon.

And yes, he is def. doing that.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #722 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Wait, fuck, did i miss like 6 pages of posts?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #724 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 524, Mulch wrote:Woah, I see some hard-core pocketing of me by goat
In post 723, GreyICE wrote:
In post 720, Formerfish wrote:Hello Grey, I haven't gotten to where you replaced in yet. It was a bad idea to get high and put supernatural on in the background. I'm sure we'll butt heads soon.

And yes, he is def. doing that.
Dunno man, starting to feel like I'm that guy you ignore and shoot at night.
Not this game. I've been in a bit of a haze for a few weeks, I isoed you and liked what I saw. That kinda scares me though, we tend to clash over stupid stuff. I'm willing to go with it for now.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #726 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 682, GreyICE wrote:FYI whenever someone puts the loudest and clearest voice in the town as one of their only town reads (along with FormerFish for... some reason... (buddy) it's a bad sign
What did this mean though?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #727 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Formerfish »

what the fuck happened while I was away?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #731 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Yeah, you'd be right about that. I quickly read through your iso to the point where I would be current. I guess it would be more accurate to say that nothing in your first 6 posts seemed off to me. I suppose I should go back and do a full read though because it is apparent that I am missing big parts of this game right now. I can understand how that might make me appear right now, so before anything else I am going to reread.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #902 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Formerfish »

I feel like this game quickly got away from me. I have an idea of how to get back on track. I don't have my daughter at home tonight so I will be able to do what I have planned (don't get excited, I just thought of a different way to catch up).

Anyone have any questions for me or anything I should focus on while rereading?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1067 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Anyone around?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1070 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Replace, you replaced bomber right?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1072 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Have we played before?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1076 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Oh, don't worry I'll get there. This is all part of my process. What did you think of my early posts? I know the game state has changed a bit, but it seems like it hasn't at the same time. I called Tchill out as scum, as well as MMM and they are the biggest wagons at the moment, right?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1078 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Formerfish »

See, I dont get what you guys see in MMM in general and specifically the replace out. I am seeing the replace out in a much different way.

And yes, I could get the info from reading, but youre here and I'm here. I find I do much better at this when I have a sounding board, which is why I play well as a hydra.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1079 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I agree with the town read on Mulch, he pinged me early on, but Ill admit my early game is all about making pushes where I can and seeing what people do in reaction to those pushes. When I push Mulch I liked the push back I got, and then he actually started to post. The gerry lovefest scares me a little because I can't figure out why gerry is going out of his way to say how town mulch is and that he is not getting lynched. Like I said before its like gerry is fighthing a one man war against a lynch no one is pushing for today.

"I think the stagnation of some of the voters on the MMM wagon that got on for some particularly skeevy reasoning and aren't players I town read is a serious concern."- this is a confusing sentence, can you clarify?

Have you given a reads list where I can see your town reads?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1084 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1080, ReplacedIn wrote:I've gone into MMM and his replace out pretty extensively in my ISO, not really a topic I want to waste more time on personally.
Fair enough, if it becomes relevant again I can go back and reread.
Can understand the "Sounding board / hydra = easier" stance, much prefer playing inside hydra's or just talking about games with people when neither of us are in games myself but can't really comprehend why you haven't at least ISO'ed me before wanting to have this conversation as that'd lead towards a much smoother and easier interaction from both of our perspectives. I've given a reads list of most of my town and scum reads which can be found inside my first 4 ISO posts.
I do that when I replace into games, and I thought I might give it a go here. I like to get someone talking to me and see what they say and then be able to go back. Its interesting to see who is willing to talk, what they want to talk about, and maybe what they arent talking about. Trust me, I will go back and read you at some point, dont worry so much about what youve written already, just talk to me here for a bit.
Don't really disagree in that I found the Mulch<->Gerry love of each other in the early game pretty hard to follow re; the sheer read strength but I've come around to them both being town individually and think it's more just a playstyle difference than anything else.
I get the "mindmeld" bullshit, its something my brother and I do too. What I don't get is the continued love from gerry to the point that mulch is becoming visably uncomfortable in the thread. (Mulch, you are safe man)
In post 1079, Formerfish wrote:"I think the stagnation of some of the voters on the MMM wagon that got on for some particularly skeevy reasoning and aren't players I town read is a serious concern."- this is a confusing sentence, can you clarify?
So lets look at the 4 current voters on the wagon [Arona, Massive, LUV and yourself]. Aronas pretty much solely focused on MMM inside his posts and has his vote dating back from #44 with him reaffirming his scum read there since and not really being very active. Massive voted MMM fairly early on too with reasoning that I really don't like, nor do I like his continued vote there or his defence of it. LUV's is probably one of the more reasonable votes but his lack of reassesment there and interaction with it despite him knowing the slot holder well isn't great? And your vote is from earlier too and while I've got a ~weakish town read on you, it's not one where I can say I relate to the read at all, nor do I think you're an up to date and active player. So when you look at the wagon composition I can easily see there being scum that are comfortable just parking themselves there. Hoping that explains it a little clearer.
No, that makes its quite clear. Its actually a great fucking point. I can concede that my read on MMM/Chick slot may be off. I just hate the jump to AtE that he made, and the comment about me needing to get over myself for pointing out my belief on his language choice. I suppose I can back off this line of inquiry for now.

Intent to vote Tchill

My vote would be l-1 if I am correct.

<<< For the record, I am not counting this as a vote on Tchill, as I believe there was no intent to vote Tchill in this post. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1086 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by Formerfish »

We are on the same page with iDany and mulch. Grey I am going to need to do a more through read of.

Disagree on gerry, and feel iffy about eevee as well, which is weird cause i got some of my early reads based off peoples interactions there, but now I could see this slot as scum sometimes, so it makes me feel weird.

iDany seems to be saying a lot of the same things that I am when I am reading through. I guess with him its a little of what mulch was saying about mindmelding. Unless he is playing very well as scum he is having the same thoughts as me, and if we are seeing the same things then maybe other people are too and if other people are then maybe there is fire where there is smoke. His posts just feel right to me, and if he is scum then brafuckingvo man.

Eevee- i know i went back and forth in some of my earlier posts about this slot. Like I said, I used the interactions they had with some other people to base reads off of, but then found myself oscillating back and forth almost from post to post. I never figured out where i really feel there, but feel like from early interactions I would give a contingent townread.

The meta was the two posts that were the same from two different games, right? Yeah that was redic. I caught that at work and laughed out loud in the bathroom. I dont think anyone else was in there with me so its cool. Didnt mulch say he hammered tchill in the game he said that first?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1087 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Where are you slotting LUV and why?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1089 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Formerfish »

For me (in no order at all) itd be

Town/ish- iDany, mulch, massive (ive seen this as town from massive multiple times, if he isnt town itll show eventually) and replace (i actually liked bombers posts)

Null- Grey (i know how our interaction has looked so far, ill own that. My only defense is that I have been pretty fucked up for a few months now, literally and figuratively, and ive been high most of the times ive been reading, sometimes more than others.), eevee (i feel like a flip flopper here), lmk (playa needs to start playing, but i see hes been prodded and maybe have flaked so...), aron (I feel like I saw him in rvs, a little after, and then i have no clue where he went), luv (I have mixed feelings here that I need to sort)

Scum/my- gerry (cased), tchill (cased), mmm (cased, on hold)
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1090 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Ok, you are town. Thats like 4/5 reads we have agreed on 100%, those are odds that I like.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1092 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1088, ReplacedIn wrote:Wouldn't mind you talking a bit more about Gerry (Maybe do a quick ISO skim of him first, his posts are short) because I feel pretty happy with that read?
I do have this, but its only going to cover the first 500 posts or so. I have a hard time isoing people like that because i lose context and get lost. This is a read that I was ok with being the only one in on for now.
In post 710, Formerfish wrote:
In post 483, Mulch wrote:BTW, why do you dislike Gerrygoat @FormerFish
I don't agree with his view that RVS is useless, in fact I feel like people who dont partcipate do so for a reason, and its not usually a good one. I dont see it as a scum tell, but I will look at someone harder as a result.

Post #94, Gerry tries to call out iDany for previously voting Eevee in RVS then he called Tchill out for his actual vote on Eevee. The attack is disingenuous and forced. He later literally laughs at iDany when he pointed out the difference in the two votes. In #222 he goes as far to ask this "iDany why do you keep asking mundane questions without actual scumhunting?" Like, how does he not realize that iDany is hunting, just in a different way. Those "mundane" questions are setting a baseline that some people are going to have a hard time coming away from.

I expected to be able to poke holes in the wagon he started on Eevee, but I saw that he never pushed him at all, and then switched his vote to Bomber without much anything else inbetween.

#331/418- prodge posts.

#485- Buddying mulch again for some reason by further explaining why he see him as town.

I do like Gerry's point on Eevee in 486 though, that was a really weird comment.

His view on MMM is in direct opposition to mine, and I have to wonder if that is because I am wrong, or because he might be chainsawing me for attacking his buddy to get me to back off.
In post 490, gerryoat wrote:
In post 280, iDanyboy wrote:
We mindmeld
Your read is wrong and biased. Change it.

Why do you think his read is wrong? All I've seen you do is post empty statements and questions, yet not give any reasons. If by the end of this reread, you haven't given any reasons, I'm likely voting you
Ill put this here because I think that its ironic how hypocritical this post is from him. iDany has been attempting to scum hunt the way that he wants to, yet it is seem as bullshit, mundane questioning. ISO Gerry and you'll see a lot of what he said iDany is doing.

Thats what pinged me on gerry so far.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1094 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1091, ReplacedIn wrote:Little confused by your town read on Massive here, even ignoring meta I'm not sure how you look at him stating he town read Gamma (who had 0 posts) and come out with town. Want to try and briefly run by what you think of his here points towards him being town?

I'd say outside of that the only reads I'd disagree with is Grey (I think there's strong logic behind him being town but can understand someone being a little more hesitant to call a read here given he's got a solid scum game) and Gerry who I'd like to hear more about re; his recent stuff. But overall your reads match mine.
Hed be more in the townish pile, and its all based on meta.

You talking about 1010 where massive said this "I felt good about Gamma early on and Bomberman didn't make me feel any different."
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1104 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1101, EeveeLution Army wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1085, ReplacedIn wrote:I'd kind of consider this L-2 really L-1 in that I think the second he gets put to L-1 there's a realistic chance that either Mulch hammers him or he self-hammers and not really wanting to end this day before hearing at least something from the LMK slot and from Arona. Don't think we need to run the day to deadline or anything like that but certainly some content from them before a hammer would be nice. And sure, if you want to just chat for a bit here before you actually finalise your reading that's fine. I just think I've gone over my reads on MMM & Tchill pretty extensively so far and not something I want to spend the time I can muster now doing. I'm happy to talk about other players though since strengthening/re-examining my reads there certainly would help.

My current ~townish pool is effectively GI, Gerryoat, iDanny, Mulch, yourself and the MMM slot with the Eeve slot possibly if Tchill is actually mafia.

In there I'd only really say I've got confidence in the GI, Gerryoat, Mulch and MMM reads? I can't actually translate my ~town thoughts~ on iDanny into actual words and reasoning and normally that's when I just drop the read so would like you to talk to me a bit about him if you've got time, Eeve too since outside of thinking Tchill-Eeve aren't aligned based on recent interactions I actually have a scumish read on her.

Also didn't get around to mentioning it earlier but I think the sheer speed at which GreyICE pulled up that meta comparison from Tchill (~12 minutes) and the accuracy of his reasoning points pretty strongly towards Grey actually having done a little bit of meta reading into Tchill when I'd pointed out he'd had two completed scum games and kind of think that's a decent indicator that Greys actually town here. Especially when combined with thinking his prior interaction with me came across as him genuinely attempting to analyse the game. Probably my most confident town read at the moment.

I feel i missed something.
But could you explain your scumish read on me?
He and I basically have the same read on you. Why do you ask him to explain his read on you, but not me? Why does it matter to you that a few people mildly scum read you? If you were being actively pushed I might understand, but that's not really the case here is it?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1106 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:56 am

Post by Formerfish »

Massive, did I read that right? Being widely townread as scum doesn't help them?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1109 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 612, GreyICE wrote:Hey guys I have an idea. MMM isn't here. I'm not going to vote a person who isn't here without some PR nonsense and we don't have that.

I'd also like to offer an idea. The more people post, the more likely they are to post something scummy. That doesn't mean that scum never post lots or town are never mostly silent, but holy shit does it mean that some of you need to chill on each other. Your noise provides nothing but a forest for scum to hide in.

I'd also like to submit something for consideration:

Vote: LMKGuy

Because serious
Grey, explain this vote to me. You come off MMM because he's being replaced and we don't have a chance to get a claim out of him to avoid accidentally lynching a PR day 1, right? And in the same post you vote LMK, because serious, who has even less content than MMM. How do you justify that?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1110 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 655, Bomberman wrote:
Replace out
Reading the spat between Bomb and LUV again was annoying, but I don't understand how this was the end of it. Bomb was trying to get LUV to change his view of MMM by saying empty slot, pr, yada yada yada, all while currently voting someone with less content and an equal chance of no claim. LUV repeatedly asks why Bomb sees MMM as someone to not lynch when they have more to go on and more to gain from his lynch. Bomb keeps asking what LUV thinks can be gained (which he actually does answer by saying he didn't want to give up any info to scum by discussing what Bomb wanted him to). LUV says he's been doing that and asks his question again, bomb tells him to fuck off. LUV quotes all the posts he made about MMM in the one just prior to this one from Bomb, and then he replaced out.

I don't know what the point of this line was, but all it did for me was point LUV more towards my town pile.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1111 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 669, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: lmkguy
Look at this mook following anyone onto the newest wagon.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1113 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 682, GreyICE wrote:FYI whenever someone puts the loudest and clearest voice in the town as one of their only town reads (along with FormerFish for... some reason... (buddy) it's a bad sign
This makes a lot more sense now in context. You're wrong, but I understand what you are trying to say now. I don't know why we do this grey. I've shown myself to not be a totally incompetent player, but I still feel almost disdain from you every time we play. Maybe you are just that afraid of my scum game your default setting for me is scum?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1114 (isolation #53) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1112, massive wrote:
In post 1106, Formerfish wrote:Massive, did I read that right? Being widely townread as scum doesn't help them?
No. The question was "why wouldn't scum loudly defend town-MMM rather than loudly push him" and the answer is "scum don't want to loudly defend a townie because that could result in that townie becoming widely townread." I maybe could have used a few more words in that sentence.
Ok that makes more sense, but I still disagree. You saw what happened last game we played together. I was scum and hardcore defended a townread to gain towncred for myself to bank for later in the game. You know white knighting is a thing and why scum do it. Why are you acting like this is a foreign concept?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1116 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Formerfish »

I disliked the Grey/LUV spat as well. It seemed like a carbon copy of the Bomb/LUV issue with slightly different ingredients. To me it felt like LUV was again asking for someone, anyone, to explain why they had a town read on MMM and why they were less willing to lynch him without a claim over other people, also sans claim. Instead of answering the question Grey berated LUV and went into ad home attacks. LUV tried to get an answer and was told to shut the fuck up. All while being told that he's basically a piece of shit for not taking other people's opinions as gospel and changing the way he's been interpreting the game. I think this is why I clash with grey. Hes kind of an egotistical ass who bullies people in thread who don't confirm to his way of thinking. Is he scum? Probably not, just a dick.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1117 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Formerfish »

Alt slip?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1118 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 758, massive wrote:I'm caught up but not much has changed for me. Let me know when it's my turn to be so upset by Uzi that I need to replace out.
This may be fucked up, but I want to take credit for MMM. He did replace out right in the middle of a thing he and I were having. :lol:
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1119 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 761, Tchill13 wrote:So I just looked at lmkguys 3 posts and his biggest scum read just so happened to be the largest wagon we had going at the time? I don't know about that.

VOTE: lmkguy
Another sheep vote out of nowhere. Has anyone tried showing this guy something shiny yet?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1123 (isolation #58) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 763, GreyICE wrote:
Vote: Chickadee

It's a cold day in hell when I stay on a wagon where the only person who joins me is fucking Tchill
This vote bugged me as well (unless this is a joke vote I didnt get). Grey wont vote MMM because hes being replaced, votes lmk who is inactive, MMM gets replaced, immediately votes for the replacement citing the fact that tchill joined the wagon on lmk as one of his reasons. What?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1124 (isolation #59) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 765, GreyICE wrote:You could check the quicktopic and get back to me on who the other two are.
Tinfoil hat time: What if this is grey actually telling tchill to go check their scum thread because he is fucking up right now and grey is trying to coach him from the pt? :shifty:
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1125 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 817, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: Lil uzi

I don't care if I'm scum read for this I'm trying to lynch scum here.
I'm done with this kid

Mod shoot Tchill
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1126 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 825, Tchill13 wrote:I'd be OK with lynching that slot also. They're in the scum pool.
Lmkguy, MMM and Lil uzi.

That could be because there hasn't been a lot of participation from anyone else.
Tchill was having a night just like any other night. Drinks at the bar with his friends. A live band playing some classic rock hits. Smoke hanging in the air like a lingering spirit. There was no reason for Tchill to think that this night would be different thousands he has had in the past. If you know anything about story telling, you will have already realized that Tchill is a dead man walking, and he hasn't figured it out yet...
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1127 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 894, Tchill13 wrote:I was just getting comfortable with my town read on eevee then idany puts him in his mafia list. I wouldn't be too crazy about lynching massive because he's such a low content poster and we wouldn't get much info out of that day 1 lynch. I also don't think there's enough reason to believe he's scum to risk it.
"Hey guys, im going to go take a leak." Tchill says to his friends, and gets the obligatory nods and affirmations from them. Rising to his feet, a few beers deep and oblivious anything outside his direct line of sight he stumbles off to find the bathroom. If only he had been a little more observant, maybe he would have noticed the figure across the room that rose in time with him and followed him to the back of the bar...
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1129 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 901, GreyICE wrote:
In post 868, ReplacedIn wrote:@Grey, who's town here dude? Why are you voting the MMM slot again? I'd say there's minimum 1 scum inside Tchill/Evee,
possibly
two but there's a few small things that make me think they're not S/S, thoughts on that? Also if you know who I am keep it to yourself, please.
Anyway thoughts currently are that tchill's slide onto LMK is like... disconcerting and weirdly positioned. If we assume the tchill slot is scum (good assumption) then why isn't he on the mmm wagon? Mmmm?

Would also lynch tchill because, well, he's scum.

Strong town is idany, Uzi, Eevee, Mulch. Anyone scumreading them is bad.
I like this post a lot, but it feels like it is different what what hes been saying (not saying it is, just the fact that I like this one as much as i do makes me feel like its a fresh take from him).The point about tchill avoiding the mmm wagon is good, i just dont get why i get so much hate from him for casing the 2 people he is scumreading, and for the whole mmm voting thing.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1130 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1129, massive wrote:
In post 1114, Formerfish wrote: I was scum and hardcore defended a townread to gain towncred for myself to bank for later in the game. You know white knighting is a thing and why scum do it. Why are you acting like this is a foreign concept?
I'm obviously not. I'm talking inside solely the case with LUV and MMM, since I was asked to consider "what happens if MMM suddenly becomes conftown."
Can you expand on this a little, I might be losing the idea in the compact explanation.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1131 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 903, Tchill13 wrote:I'm not on the MMM wagon because I'm not scum. I'm just really bad town on day 1.
Fate is something we all have a relationship with. Some firmly believe in its existence, while others pretend that they have free will. Tonight Tchill was going to find that fate is real, and it is something that can not be escaped. As he gets closer to finding the mens room the hooded figure has silently moved closer, making sure to stay in Tchills blindspot the whole way...
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1132 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 932, Tchill13 wrote:What are you talking about isn't she at L-1?
Tchill finally found the mens room and reached his hand out to open the door. The figure behind him was closing in, reaching out themselves. A chirp sounded and Tchill stopped in his tracks and reached for his pocket for his phone. The figure stopped and melted into the wall, just another person drinking their troubles away. Instead of entering the restroom, tchill went out the next door into the alleyway. This is where fate would find and leave him that night...
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1134 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 965, Tchill13 wrote:Mulch: definitely town because I'm an easy mislynch right now and he defended me with solid reasoning.
Replacedin: strong chance they're town seeing how they've pushed me since they joined the game and I'm a pretty scummy slot.
Eevee: my new biggest scum read. Jumps on my wagon pretty early but there's a solid chance my wagon goes through. Didn't strongly scum read me before my wagon started gaining some traction. Also I believe idany is town and the fact that he scum read this slot plus the new thing eevee did is why I'm confident in this read.
Answering the phone as he exited the building, "Hello?" Tchill asks questioningly as he did not recognize the number. An occasional crackle and pop are the only sounds that come across the line for a few seconds. In this time Tchill made his way behind the dumpster and began to relieve himself. Suddenly a quiet voice comes on the line, "Tchill?" it asks. "Uh, yeah, who's this?" He replied. "You don't know me, but I know you. And more importantly, I know what you are." Fear began to sink into Tchills stomach much like the piss he just got all over his pants...
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1135 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1134, massive wrote:I was asked who I suspected if MMM suddenly became confirmed town. I responded that I would look at LUV because he was an early counterwagon and was a vocal pusher of MMM. Everything else has devolved from that.
LUV was a counterwagon to MMM, or MMM was the counterwagon to LUV?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1136 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 966, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: eevee
Nothing in life feels worse than pissing your pants. Hot, wet denim sticking to your thighs, the impending cold that inevitably sets in once the heat has been leached out. Second to that feeling is one of impending doom, the kind where your whole world is about to come down on you. While trying to comprehend what the voice on the line meant he assumed they knew his secret and needed to leave as soon as possible, or they might find him first and he will never have the chance again...
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1138 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 968, Tchill13 wrote:What's wrong with it? OMGUS?
Dude, you called him town. Do you know what OMGUS means and when it is normally used?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1139 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 984, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I was informed of who you are shortly after.
Informed how?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1141 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1043, Mulch wrote:I dont particularly think I am being pro-town.

I will once I can interregate that lurkerscum
Why are you focusing so much on lmk that you are almost unwilling to discuss the lynch of either of his buddies?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1142 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1141, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1140, Formerfish wrote:
In post 984, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I was informed of who you are shortly after.
Informed how?
A friend. It's not relevant.
I mean, it kinda is because its bending the rule for talking about ongoing games. You now have information that wasn't shared in game about a player in this game. You know who their alt is and are able to use that to whatever use you can while the rest of us dont know who they are.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1143 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1053, Tchill13 wrote:Haha... Mulch. Do you feel like I'm scum? Like in your gut. Don't listen to that thing called logic. Do you feel like I'm scum? Do you feel it in your bones mulch? I'm probably going to get lynched. I'll have comfort knowing that you geniuses will be proven wrong though and I really do hope it helps town in the long run.
Logic, man fuck logic. Logic is that thing that those rich assholes use at places like Harvard, Yale and ITT Tech. You have to ask yourself this: Do you feel it? Like deep down in your gut? Further even, your sphincter? Can you feel how town he is? No. Shit.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1146 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1056, Tchill13 wrote:My scum game is way more cautious than this. I figured I'd play this day 1 as a mislynch and try to get reads on people pushing my slot... When I flip VT. Please at least pressure eevee.
Do you feel like your play here has been reckless? You've given no original ideas, have sheeped every vote you have placed, and are generally saying nothing.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1147 (isolation #76) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Formerfish »

Ok, that gets me current.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1152 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Formerfish »

Do you have a reason to believe I am scum? If not then what's the point of that post?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1155 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Formerfish »

Massive, Could you give me a condensed reads list? I think I need to start there with you.

Eevee, don't put any stock in what he has to say yet, and even later, probably not.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1176 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Formerfish »

Are we trying to wait for lmk to come back/get replaced, or are we in a place where I can vote and let mulch hammer?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1179 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Unless someone who's opinion I care about raises an issue with my intention to vote (therefore allowing mulch the hammer), I will probably throw a vote down by midnight eastern standard time.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1181 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I could, but I'd rather make sure that no one objects. Midnight isn't that far away.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1240 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1201, GreyICE wrote:Hello. I need everyone to participate in an exercise. It has two steps:

1) Post whether you used an action that might have roleblocked me last night
2) Do not comment as to why I might ask this.

I may have a reason, if you don't like it after then lynch me. It's start of day 2, you play this game.
No.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1308 (isolation #83) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1255, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1253, Mulch wrote:
In post 1252, GreyICE wrote:The "Loyal" modifier means if I target someone who isn't town I get roleblocked. If I target someone who is, I operate as normal. It's the "one non-explicitly normal role" I guess.
SO your basically claiming a guilty on formerfish?
Oh yes. Very much so. It's only a fake guilty if someone roleblocked me. And FormerFish pulling the flat "no"... he's not so bad that he would do that. He knows something was up, and didn't know what, and reacted like a scumbutt. I didn't get roleblocked.

This is a town power role claiming a guilty.
I reacted like a scumbutt by answering your question with a definitive answer? Also, not everyone has chimed in yet and you are jumping the gun on "the only explanation" being me scum, you know especially when there are other roles that can affect someones night actions.

By all means though, continue, I don't give a shit if you lynch me. Just know that when I die, you are going to have a massive hole to climb out of on day 3.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1309 (isolation #84) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1269, Lil Uzi Vert wrote::roll:

VOTE: FormerFish

I can verify whether this is an idiotic gambit or not. It's why I pushed for votes.
It is if he's town, that's looking less and less likely the more he pushes me. And you guys are just eating it up. You're taking his word that he has a modifier that says when targeting nontown his action fails.

He either doesn't have that role, or he was manipulated.

Looks like we 1v1 here.

VOTE: GreyICE
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1311 (isolation #85) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Formerfish »

And how do you know that? Scum can affect you to, but I doubt they are jumping the gun to come out and explain why your action didn't go through, if you have one at all.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1312 (isolation #86) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Formerfish »

And this push is just bad. Uzi makes sense. He has what is essentially a guilty on Chick slot, sits on it for a minute hoping to find someone else.

Grey asks a question, let's 3 people answer it, ignores other possibilities and goes after me.

One of these makes sense, the other does not.

Why wouldn't Grey use his knowledge to try and find my partners, why out that info right off the bat and stall the day basically?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1314 (isolation #87) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Formerfish »

That's a good question. I was trying to figure it out myself. Maybe this is as simple as a scum goon going after someone they hope is a PR and are willing to take that switch, like a pawn taking a queen only to get killed by the king.

I would say he's being manipulated but the way he came out pushing me like that screams fake.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1315 (isolation #88) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Formerfish »

I will point out that I find it extremely funny that you sheeple are more willing to follow a wifom accusation when there is someone who's been caught in a lie.

But chick doesn't believe Uzi, so that doesn't matter right?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1336 (isolation #89) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1329, GreyICE wrote:No claims, no one walks out of a cop guilty day 2.
Wow, we got one of those? That guy is fucked. Oh wait, we got circumstantial bullshit from you that proves nothing.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1343 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Formerfish »

If grey ends up being scum this could be an interesting interaction for us. First he comes in and basically says I suck, then he's on the wagon for a guy I cased, then comes after me on day 2.

For what it's worth, my scum game is much better than this and at least one player in this game can personally attest to that.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1345 (isolation #91) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Formerfish »

Oh, it's good. Which is what I'm getting at. If I were scum this game, which I'm not, you guys would have to have a full out guilty on me, not this bullshit.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1347 (isolation #92) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Formerfish »

Oh mulch. You continue to be helpful as always.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1349 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Formerfish »

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=70568

You want my scum game, go here.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1351 (isolation #94) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Formerfish »

Sigh.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1352 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Formerfish »

So what happens when I flip town, cause I am going to.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1402 (isolation #96) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Do whatever you guys feel like you need to. Know I will flip town. I kinda don't give a fuck anymore because no one is going to listen to anything I have/had to say until I'm already dead.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1404 (isolation #97) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Alright, we'll have fun trying to figure everything out tomorrow since my flip is going to fuck you all up.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1419 (isolation #98) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Formerfish »

What the fuck is a claim from me. I say vt and it changes nothing.

Grey, if you are scum, then well played. If you are town then this is the game you stop treating me like your little fuck boy. You haven't proven yourself to be anything other than a loud fucking voice that berates teammates and opponents alike. This game is where that shit ends with you and I.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1422 (isolation #99) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1420, aronagrundy wrote:can we just lynch formerfish already?

he's flailing. His words are indignant but keeps on acting like greyice might not be scum after all...? Like his vote on greyice and he said he was 1V1ing him. Grey should be confirmed scum to him. His attitude makes no sense for town here.
Please do since no one is going to listen to me.

Town can't flail. And I am able to understand that there are possible reasons why he might have gotten that result. My number 1 reason is that he is scum, but there is a part of me that thinks he might be manipulated town. So that is the reason that there is a bit of a dichotomy to my posts.

Are you guys being obtuse on purpose at this point or fucking what?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1426 (isolation #100) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1423, aronagrundy wrote:How could he be manipulated town?
I am town. I know this. Grey is claiming to be town. If this is to be true, since I know I am town, then there has to be one of two things going on:

1. Grey is lying and is scum.
2. Somehow Greys action was blocked.

How fucking difficult of a concept is this to understand. I mean Jesus Christ, put yourself in my shoes. Just imagine for a second that you are fucking town and someone is claiming an action that says you aren't. How do I fight against that and how do I not imagine both scenarios?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1428 (isolation #101) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I get that. I'm just saying it's based off bullshit, and yeah I kinda added a little something extra into that last one by mistake, but you get what I'm saying.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1431 (isolation #102) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Right, reads.

Well, you. Since I think you're full of shit, I'm more likely to believe Uzi and think that Chick is a liar who should see rope.

And then for a third. Eevee.

That work for you?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1433 (isolation #103) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I could, but I hate when town does that shit. Muster up the votes and make people take a stance.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1437 (isolation #104) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Are you fucking serious dude?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1439 (isolation #105) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by Formerfish »

What fucking good does that do us now? Where the fuck were you when Grey was choosing the action he wanted to set up the outcome that occurred?

You all just ate that shit up. Fucking sympathzers.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1441 (isolation #106) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Formerfish »

If I am town, he is scum or being manipulated. The fact that he didn't even really entertain the idea that something else might be going on leads me to believe he is scum.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1445 (isolation #107) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Yeah, exfuckingactly my fucking point
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1446 (isolation #108) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Formerfish »

From my pov the game is half solved, dont give me that give one for the Gipper bullshit.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1447 (isolation #109) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Formerfish »

He's town 100% of the time here? What the fuck are you on about?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1452 (isolation #110) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Or I think that he is scum lying about his role and that he should hang for it. You want me to believe the more fanciful explanation for some reason, while allowing him to ignore his own.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1456 (isolation #111) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Mulch you are a useless player and I hope that someone steals every hammer you want for the rest of your playing time. Get fucked you waste of space.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1460 (isolation #112) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I'm sorry, I just find I have a hard time reconciling his play knowing what my alignment is. You want me to look past his fucking false positive read on me and tell you if not him then who. I can not do that. Motherfucker is leading a lynch on me that is all but through. How can I not see him as scum FUCKING KNOWING I AM TOWN?

Stop fucking nit picking my play. (This was to Replace)
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1467 (isolation #113) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1462, Mulch wrote:
In post 1457, ReplacedIn wrote:I refuse to believe you think his play here is as mafia to go and do a 1-1 trade to get you mslynched when he was town read by majority of the room prior to it. Also think his role explains the existence of mine inside the setup completely and don't think he'd have known this prior to his claiming at all not to mention his play is pretty transparently town throughout the whole game. So if you're town you need to actually start acknowledging he's town here and start providing actual reads and content rather than butthurt frustration posts which is what you've been doing so far. Like if you're town here I understand that this situation isn't fun or ideal, but you need to be doing much more with it.

Anyway;

Vote: LUV

Dude is just openly wolfing at this point.
This is like weird for many reasons
Here is where you start being useful. Explain what about this is wierd to you and why.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1468 (isolation #114) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Uzi, why replaced?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1470 (isolation #115) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Ok, so if I were to assume he is town and I am town, then that leaves what, a role blocker?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1473 (isolation #116) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Formerfish »

And why does Uzi out his "guilty" on Chick instead of just sheeping Grey onto me?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1477 (isolation #117) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1474, Mulch wrote:
In post 1275, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1267, Mulch wrote:Which player would you take your account ?
Well apparently if I hand out the password that's very bad, so I suppose I shall consign it to the aether. It doesn't really matter, it won't happen.

Anyway, other reads now that I'm being serious and not trying to live through night 1. Wasn't joking on iDany, but he's not as strong as I gave on. He's still a town read, just not a strong one. Mulch... is not as strong a town read as he'd like to be, but still town. Eevee is still town. Ordering things:

Town

ReplacedIn
------
Eeevee
iDany
Mulch
-----
AronaGrundy
------
Massive (please sort this slot somehow,but I'm not using my one shot to be stuck in a topic with someone who doesn't post anyway)
Fro99er (LMK was on the scummy side of null, but the replace out feels like real flaking. Still scummy)
Uzi
---
Chickadee
---
---
---
---
---
---
FormerFish
I don't get
Answer my last post to you, and then explain what you don't get about this one.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1479 (isolation #118) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Replaced, you missed my point. Why does he bring it up at all unless we are partners and he needed a counter wagon. If I'm town and uzi scum he would have kept his mouth shut and jumped on my wagon sheeping Greys guilty as his reason.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1483 (isolation #119) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I am capable of anything as either alignment, but I'm not scum here so...
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1486 (isolation #120) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Formerfish »

If I were scum I would probably apologize at the end if the game.

Unfortunately, that means that I probably meant what I said. It's not entirely your fault, you just flit from read to read without putting what looks like any thought behind what you are doing.

You need to slow the fuck down, and let a read grow organically, and fucking stick to one.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1488 (isolation #121) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Formerfish »

What the fuck is a Neapolitan?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1496 (isolation #122) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Mulch, I'm not scum.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1499 (isolation #123) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1495, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Read Mulch :P
I second this. I had two posts in the middle of us talking asking g you to explain something. You glossed over those and asked multiple times if, basically, I'm enough of an asshole to say mean shit to someone on the internet. Then you fucking ghost.

My town read is slipping here.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1500 (isolation #124) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1497, ReplacedIn wrote:Going to respond to the recent stuff when I get home.

Would also like Chickadee to hard claim whatever she is in her next post, her lurking throughout all of this isn't a good look too.
Why do you want this. If she is town she's a PR.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1501 (isolation #125) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Formerfish »

And if you think Uzi is scum and the role cop it won't matter what she is.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1503 (isolation #126) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Formerfish »

So you think replace is the hype man behind towngrey pushing me (maybe even the person responsible for the failed action?), I was getting that kinda vibe since he was giving me the whole your death can have more meaning if you are town and talk schtick.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1508 (isolation #127) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Because when I have to pull teeth to get people to do mundane game activities I tend to scum read that person.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1511 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1509, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Maybe because I said I wanted to look for her partners and Grey's play up until he came up with this insane mafia rolecop theory wanted to lynch Fish today?
This makes sense to me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1513 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1510, ReplacedIn wrote:Would literally bet the bank on both GreyICE & Mulch being town for the record, zero people should be scum reading either.
Sorry if I don't take you at your word, I dont know you.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1519 (isolation #130) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1514, Mulch wrote:
In post 1508, Formerfish wrote:Because when I have to pull teeth to get people to do mundane game activities I tend to scum read that person.
Why
I've asked you to explain a post multiple times. Youve failed to do what I've asked. Scum has something to hide, where town does not. If you seem like you are hiding info from me you'll earn a scum read.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1522 (isolation #131) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Which part is bullshit? Where I addressed multiple posts to you and you ignored them?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1524 (isolation #132) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by Formerfish »

And putting me back at l-1 is just bad form.

Still think he's 110% town replaced?

It wasn't one question man. It was entire posts in the middle of us talking. It wasn't like they were vurried under hundreds of posts. We we literally talking at the time.

And meta dive me and you'll find this is a let peeve of mine. I once offered to rent a billboard near a players house so they wouldn't miss my posts.

Your play is getting worse.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1527 (isolation #133) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1467, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1457, ReplacedIn wrote:I refuse to believe you think his play here is as mafia to go and do a 1-1 trade to get you mslynched when he was town read by majority of the room prior to it. Also think his role explains the existence of mine inside the setup completely and don't think he'd have known this prior to his claiming at all not to mention his play is pretty transparently town throughout the whole game. So if you're town you need to actually start acknowledging he's town here and start providing actual reads and content rather than butthurt frustration posts which is what you've been doing so far. Like if you're town here I understand that this situation isn't fun or ideal, but you need to be doing much more with it.

Anyway;

Here is where you start being useful. Explain what about this is wierd to you and why.
In post 1477, Formerfish wrote:
Well apparently if I hand out the password that's very bad, so I suppose I shall consign it to the aether. It doesn't really matter, it won't happen.

Anyway, other reads now that I'm being serious and not trying to live through night 1. Wasn't joking on iDany, but he's not as strong as I gave on. He's still a town read, just not a strong one. Mulch... is not as strong a town read as he'd like to be, but still town. Eevee is still town. Ordering things:

Town

ReplacedIn
------
Eeevee
iDany
Mulch
-----
AronaGrundy
------
Massive (please sort this slot somehow,but I'm not using my one shot to be stuck in a topic with someone who doesn't post anyway)
Fro99er (LMK was on the scummy side of null, but the replace out feels like real flaking. Still scummy)
Uzi
---
Chickadee
---
---
---
---
---
---
FormerFish
I don't get
In post 1499, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1495, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Read Mulch :P
I second this. I had two posts in the middle of us talking asking g you to explain something. You glossed over those and asked multiple times if, basically, I'm enough of an asshole to say mean shit to someone on the internet. Then you fucking ghost.

My town read is slipping here.
In post 1508, Formerfish wrote:Because when I have to pull teeth to get people to do mundane game activities I tend to scum read that person.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1529 (isolation #134) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1526, Mulch wrote:Your not scumreading someone for missing one of your posts. Your flailing
There are 4 posts asking you a question, addressing you not answering. This is not flail. This is righteous indignation towards a player who is so bad they don't even know what to do to stop being shitty.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1533 (isolation #135) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Formerfish »

And yet you just voted me, again, after saying I might just be town after all. Remember when I told you to slow down, figure a read out and stick with it? Well, you are twisting in the wind right now man.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1534 (isolation #136) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1531, Mulch wrote:
In post 1529, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1526, Mulch wrote:Your not scumreading someone for missing one of your posts. Your flailing
There are 4 posts asking you a question, addressing you not answering. This is not flail. This is righteous indignation towards a player who is so bad they don't even know what to do to stop being shitty.
Well, you never actually showed me the question until now, so I didn't know what I missed so I couldent answer you.

And again, I'm no fool to not admit I'm being shitty this game.
How the fuck is it my fault that you didn't read posts that were directed towards you?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1539 (isolation #137) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Oh my God. Replace the fuck out bro.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1541 (isolation #138) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Formerfish »

You've now voted me, unvoted me, and then voted me again all within one page of play. You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about and it's almost to the detriment of the town if you are one of us, if you are scum then by golly this is a good show.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1542 (isolation #139) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Formerfish »

And now unvoted again. Mastina is going to hate you.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1544 (isolation #140) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1535, Mulch wrote:
In post 1533, Formerfish wrote:And yet you just voted me, again, after saying I might just be town after all. Remember when I told you to slow down, figure a read out and stick with it? Well, you are twisting in the wind right now man.
IDK, you seem to fluctuate between badtownmulch and scummulch and pitymulch and assholetomulch pretty much too. Your not exactly set yourself.
It's hard to get a base line when your reads are more chaotic than a schizophrenic on speed.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1546 (isolation #141) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Still didn't answer my questions, but he did acknowledge that I asked them.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1547 (isolation #142) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Formerfish »

VOTE: Chick

This is the right vote Uzi.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1551 (isolation #143) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1549, aronagrundy wrote:I don't think mulch is scum. He comes off as confused town here
A lot of other shits come up. Care to talk about important stuff, like getting your vote off me and onto scum, like Chick.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1553 (isolation #144) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1552, GreyICE wrote:

Anyway;

Please stop this Hito.

We are lynching the guilty, no ifs, ands, or but.
Keep playing like this and I'll go with my better judgement and ignore all this towngrey bullshit.

You have to see you are being manipulated. If you are the player you portray yourself to be you would, a least. Unless you're scum, scum would blindly hunker down and be a rock when a bridge was needed.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1557 (isolation #145) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Formerfish »

Mmm slot claimed vt, Uzi is a vanilla cop, when he checked mmm slot it came up not vt. Chick has addressed it by saying she's not saying shit.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1563 (isolation #146) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1559, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1553, Formerfish wrote:Keep playing like this and I'll go with my better judgement and ignore all this towngrey bullshit.

You have to see you are being manipulated. If you are the player you portray yourself to be you would, a least. Unless you're scum, scum would blindly hunker down and be a rock when a bridge was needed.
No bridge is needed. You investigate as scum. You die.
See, I didn't though. You got blocked bro.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1564 (isolation #147) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1560, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1554, ReplacedIn wrote:Effectively tldr so far is GreyICE & Mulch are always town, Arona is very probably town, iDanny is probably town but it's not a read I feel very good about at all. I've got weakish scum reads on Eve & LMK's slot, would like people to talk more about the former and I'm hoping the latter is self-resolving.
Seriously stop doing this. The town is losing focus, and
my guilty is seriously all that matters.

I know you had FF as a town read. That's your bad play, because he was fairly obvious scum. I lynched Tchill for you yesterday, over my better judgment which said Chickadee was being bussed like fuck. You do this for me today. Sort Uzi tomorrow, the Uzi/Chickadee dynamic is not going anywhere.
See you keep saying the bolded, but what I think you mean is this:

"Hey guys! My action last night didn't go through. This means he is either scum or someone else affected the action."

Stop with the bulster and play the fucking game man, you haven't figured shit out and you're just sticking your head in the sand and ignoring everything else in front of you. This is a bad tunnel and it's going to end badly for town if you continue with it.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1566 (isolation #148) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Formerfish »

I'm not 100% towngrey. I am setting aside my knee jerk reaction to his day start.

It's more complicated than I can easily explain but basically it's this: I know I'm town. Grey claims to have preformed and action that says otherwise. The start to the day is iffy for him because he asks anyone who might have interfered with his action to out themselves. Again, he is asking any town member who has a night action that would have given him mixed result to come forward. He is role fishing here. Even if we ignore that, scum is never going to admit to messing with his action since he is going balls deep trying mislynch town. Also, grey doesn't even let everyone chime in to answer.

Now maybe this is just me, but if I had a guilty I'd shut the fuck up about it for a bit and see what else he does. Who he votes, who he talks to, who he avoids. I don't out that info after making a half assed effort to figure out what might have happened. I mean fuck, how is it that you guys are ok with grey acting like no mod ever set up a game with the possibility of red herring.

I can see how grey could be town, but I'm still leaning scum based off how he went about coming after me, and the fact that in spite of evidence that shows he's being used he doesn't seem to pause at all to ponder his role as someone else's pawn.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1569 (isolation #149) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Formerfish »

You don't have a guilty, you have a hole where something should be if it were allowed to go through.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1571 (isolation #150) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Formerfish »

And how do you feel about lynching all liars?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1576 (isolation #151) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Formerfish »

I have 3 votes on me. No one is being hammered.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1577 (isolation #152) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Formerfish »

And chick is now sitting at 3 votes as well.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1579 (isolation #153) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Formerfish »

Why me over chick?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1580 (isolation #154) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Formerfish »

How does me flipping town solve anything? Say that happens and then tomorrow you guys push for grey since I flipped town, and he flips town, then what?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1582 (isolation #155) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Formerfish »

So we have to kill two town members to confirm a scum role is even in existence? That's bad math bro.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1583 (isolation #156) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Formerfish »

We are already down 2, you want me dead here, probably another dead over night, and then want to lynch grey tomorrow, going into another night phase where we would go into day 4 down 6 town members and not a fucking step closer to finding scum cause we've all been stepping on our dicks all game.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1585 (isolation #157) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Formerfish »

Read. Answer questions that are asked of you.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1589 (isolation #158) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Formerfish »

Anyway;

Town

ReplacedIn
------
Eeevee
iDany
Mulch
-----
AronaGrundy
------
Uzi
---
Chickadee
---
---
---
---
---
---
FormerFish
I don't get
And why are you naked quoting yourself?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1591 (isolation #159) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Formerfish »

And the fact that you refuse to see a scenario where I am town is what gets me. You are so steadfast on your stupid belief that you have wrapped yourself up in a cocoon of idiotic circular logic.

Grey, I am going to flip town. It is going to happen. Why don't you help us figure out the best way to go about this because right now there is an absence of a guilty on me, and chick is being called a liar. How do you feel about liars Grey?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1609 (isolation #160) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1597, Mulch wrote:
In post 1589, Formerfish wrote:

Anyway;

Town

ReplacedIn
------
Eeevee
iDany
Mulch
-----
AronaGrundy
------
Uzi
---
Chickadee
---
---
---
---
---
---
FormerFish
I don't get
And why are you naked quoting yourself?
I answered the first one, the second one feels fake
Where did you respond? And I need more than it feels fake. What part? Why do you think that? Monkeys can point, humans reason.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1610 (isolation #161) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1608, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1603, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1601, GreyICE wrote:
There have been plenty of games with town cop and a town Neapolitan before. Do you feel it's unlikely or what?
Excellent. Link to two.
After you link me to a 1000 games where there wasn't.

Only rule is that can't use the Newbie queue.
Uh huh.

So the answer is "you're making shit up"
Grey, legit question. When I flip town, who are you going after?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1646 (isolation #162) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1612, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1610, Formerfish wrote:Grey, legit question. When I flip town, who are you going after?
Impossible things don't occur.
Well you better get ready to imagine a world where up is down, ice is hot and fire is cold, and I flip town, because some fantastical shit is about to happen in this game.

You are either scum or blind.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1648 (isolation #163) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1612, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1610, Formerfish wrote:Grey, legit question. When I flip town, who are you going after?
Impossible things don't occur.
And is it to hard to humor me? What harm comes of you answering the question?

And you should probably stop bragging about your time on site after this game because you are going to be exposed as a shit player through and through.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1697 (isolation #164) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1669, aronagrundy wrote:
In post 1663, Mulch wrote:I feel like Formerfish is town through tone and actions
no, he's not
You're right, it's the pm from mastina telling me to town it the fuck up this game.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1734 (isolation #165) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1731, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1728, Mulch wrote:I don't like that. I just want to lynch someone who has a hard guilty, just in case ur scum with a soft guilty and are gonna try and get out of it
The person trying to get out of this, 100%, is FormerFish.
If mislynching me would get you to shut the fuck up, I am all for it. Right now you are spewing nothing but vitreous shit to anyone who has a differing opinion as you.

I was serious that if you are town I'm fucking done with you, and if you're scum you're still a piece of shit.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1740 (isolation #166) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1736, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1734, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1731, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1728, Mulch wrote:I don't like that. I just want to lynch someone who has a hard guilty, just in case ur scum with a soft guilty and are gonna try and get out of it
The person trying to get out of this, 100%, is FormerFish.
If mislynching me would get you to shut the fuck up, I am all for it. Right now you are spewing nothing but vitreous shit to anyone who has a differing opinion as you.

I was serious that if you are town I'm fucking done with you, and if you're scum you're still a piece of shit.
Cool story bro. SElf-vote
Nah, I'm lynching scum today. You keep kicking that dead cow though.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1746 (isolation #167) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1741, GreyICE wrote:I am hostile because I am sitting here with a guilty in my inbox and somehow everyone has come up with the bloody great plan of "let's not do a damn thing about it".

It's like... this is just too stupid for words. There's no way in hell the right move is to vote with the guy who was so uncertain of his guilty he didn't even bother to mention it until the day is half done. There's no way in hell you should believe the scum randomly roleblocked me as anything other than the most remote of possibilities.

I am also hostile because Uzi is a pretty garbage person on multiple levels, and there's a reason people keep replacing out rather than talking to him. Seriously, he deserves everything I've said to him and more besides.
Think for one fucking second about being wrong. Think for one fucking second that you are being a prick. Then go fuck yourself.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1752 (isolation #168) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Formerfish »

So again, Grey, tomorrow you are going to self vote as soon as the day starts and then actively advocate for your own lynch?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1756 (isolation #169) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Formerfish »

How long we wait doesn't change my flipping town, and then you reneging tomorrow.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1762 (isolation #170) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Formerfish »

Grey, you are so sure about that, bet on it.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1763 (isolation #171) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Formerfish »

I will bet you anything you want that I am going to flip town.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1767 (isolation #172) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1419, Formerfish wrote:What the fuck is a claim from me. I say vt and it changes nothing.

Grey, if you are scum, then well played. If you are town then this is the game you stop treating me like your little fuck boy. You haven't proven yourself to be anything other than a loud fucking voice that berates teammates and opponents alike. This game is where that shit ends with you and I.
I'm putting this back here for good measure.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1769 (isolation #173) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1766, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1763, Formerfish wrote:I will bet you anything you want that I am going to flip town.
Cool, $20. I'm staring at the result in my inbox. So go for it.
Let's make it a signature and you are on.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1773 (isolation #174) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Formerfish »

Ok. I won't fight my lunch anymore, but you still need to get your numbers. I'll take my down time to figure out what would annoying you the most.

Time frame for the sig? 6 months?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1793 (isolation #175) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1790, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1787, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The cases on him have been laid out on why we were so sure and everyone didn't want to because they bought his emotion.
Yes, I noticed. They didn't seem awful for a day 1 case, in fact they were pretty good. But 100% certainty? That comes from one thing alone.
So you're admitting you are scum? It's about time....
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1804 (isolation #176) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1800, mastina wrote:Image
Formerfish is at L-2!

Twenty-seventh Votecount
:
(Ninth Votecount D2
)
Formerfish - 4 (GreyICE, Chickadee, aronagrundy, EeveeLution Army)

Chickadee - 4 (Formerfish, Lil Uzi Vert, iDanyboy, Mulch)

Lil Uzi Vert - 1 (ReplacedIn)

Not Voting - 3 (Fro99er, gerryoat, massive)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Formerfish is at L-2.

Day 2's deadline is Monday, July 24th, @ 06:00 PM PDT: (expired on 2017-07-24 20:55:40).

V/LA Notices/Mod Notes:
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.

Extras
Spoiler: Changes from Last Votecount
(+1)
Formerfish - 4 (GreyICE, Chickadee, aronagrundy,
EeveeLution Army
)
(+2)
Chickadee - 4 (Formerfish, Lil Uzi Vert,
iDanyboy
Mulch
)

(-2)
Not Voting - 3 (
EeveeLution Army
, Fro99er, gerryoat,
iDanyboy
, massive,
Mulch
)
Last votecount was .
Spoiler: Player Vote History Day Two
Spoiler: Players Who Have BEEN Voted Day Two
Spoiler: Voting Chronology Day 2
On Mon, Jul 07/03/17 @ 07:58p,
Lil Uzi Vert
Voted
GreyICE
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/03/17 @ 08:14p,
Chickadee
Voted
GreyICE
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/03/17 @ 10:28p,
Mulch
Voted
Lil Uzi Vert
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/03/17 @ 10:45p,
GreyICE
voted
Formerfish
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/03/17 @ 11:20p,
Mulch
Voted
Formerfish
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/03/17 @ 11:21p,
Lil Uzi Vert
Voted
Formerfish
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/03/17 @ 11:48p,
Chickadee
Voted
Formerfish
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/03/17 @ 11:52p,
aronagrundy
Voted
Formerfish
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/03/17 @ 11:53p,
aronagrundy
unvoted
(Formerfish)
in post .
On Tue, Jul 07/04/17 @ 09:29a,
Formerfish
Voted
GreyICE
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/05/17 @ 06:00a,
aronagrundy
Voted
Formerfish
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/05/17 @ 06:45a,
Mulch
Unvoted
(Formerfish)
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/05/17 @ 09:57p,
Mulch
Voted
Formerfish
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/05/17 @ 10:07p,
Mulch
Unvoted
(Formerfish)
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/05/17 @ 10:10p,
ReplacedIn
Voted
Lil Uzi Vert
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/05/17 @ 10:15p,
Lil Uzi Vert
Voted
ReplacedIn
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/05/17 @ 10:20p,
Mulch
Voted
GreyICE
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/05/17 @ 11:00p,
Mulch
Voted
Formerfish
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/05/17 @ 11:07p,
Mulch
Unvoted
(Formerfish)
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/05/17 @ 11:10p,
Mulch
Voted
Formerfish
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/05/17 @ 11:11p,
Mulch
Unvoted
(Formerfish)
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/05/17 @ 11:15p,
Formerfish
Unvoted
(GreyICE)
and Voted
Chickadee
in post .
On Wed, Jul 07/05/17 @ 11:16p,
Lil Uzi Vert
Voted
Chickadee
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/06/17 @ 06:52a,
iDanyboy
Voted
Chickadee
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/06/17 @ 09:50a,
EeveeLution Army
Voted
Formerfish
in post .
On Thu, Jul 07/06/17 @ 12:43p,
Mulch
Voted
Chickadee
in post .
Not to be a brat, but you have 2 people at l-2.