Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1598, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1596, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:And would it kill you to apply Occam's razor and realize that I'm town with a guilty?
Occam's Razor says the following:

- You voted me over your guilty
- You claimed after I claimed
- You claimed vaguely initially, and didn't roleclaim until pressed
- Your role happens to match mine very closely.

Occam's Razor says there's numerous improbable events in there. Scum gambit.
- I voted you over my guilty because I wanted to sort other people in order to find my guilties partners as well as not get drowned out.
- I claimed after you claimed because I had said I softed and you had asked if I was vanilla cop and then proceeded to full claim like an idiot.
- And you fake claimed? What's the difference between me not stating a modifier and you saying you were a neigborizer instead of a cop?
- There have been plenty of games with town cop and a town Neapolitan before. Do you feel it's unlikely or what?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:37 am

Post by GreyICE »

There have been plenty of games with town cop and a town Neapolitan before. Do you feel it's unlikely or what?
Excellent. Link to two.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1599, GreyICE wrote:I mean seriously dude, you started the day voting me - meaning you think I'm at least close to as likely to be scum as your claimed guilty - my role happens to match your role very closely, to the level that I counterclaimed you, and what do you do?

You try and sell me on you being town with me. Rather than assuming I'm scum and going from there.

Yeah, you know how my flip goes. You really do.
Do you not get that I wanted to try to find my guilties partners and that you give me the perfect opportunity to do that by opening so scummy? I called to run you up so I can check you Night 2. You had outted that you had a guilty on Fish so I figured it's a win for town here because I can confirm whether or not you're a PR which would potentially go a long way into getting you confirmed and if Fish flipped town, that be essential two guilties.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1601, GreyICE wrote:
There have been plenty of games with town cop and a town Neapolitan before. Do you feel it's unlikely or what?
Excellent. Link to two.
After you link me to a 1000 games where there wasn't.

Only rule is that can't use the Newbie queue.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Our modifiers make the game fairly balanced. You're loyal and I'm macho. That's not unbelievable.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Grey, you have to realize that scum are more likely to have complied with you earlier and not fight someone claiming a guilty on their partner. If all you can say after this is WIFOM, then you have no case. Just admit that this is about ego and that you fucked up by full claiming.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You're shouting scum gambit without taking in the probability or explaining the motivation.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Mulch »

Nobody responding to poor Mulch
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:58 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1603, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Excellent. Link to two.

Uh huh.

So the answer is "you're making shit up"
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1597, Mulch wrote:
In post 1589, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1467, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1462, Mulch wrote:
In post 1457, ReplacedIn wrote:I refuse to believe you think his play here is as mafia to go and do a 1-1 trade to get you mslynched when he was town read by majority of the room prior to it. Also think his role explains the existence of mine inside the setup completely and don't think he'd have known this prior to his claiming at all not to mention his play is pretty transparently town throughout the whole game. So if you're town you need to actually start acknowledging he's town here and start providing actual reads and content rather than butthurt frustration posts which is what you've been doing so far. Like if you're town here I understand that this situation isn't fun or ideal, but you need to be doing much more with it.

Anyway;

Vote: LUV

Dude is just openly wolfing at this point.
This is like weird for many reasons
Here is where you start being useful. Explain what about this is wierd to you and why.
In post 1477, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1474, Mulch wrote:
In post 1275, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1267, Mulch wrote:Which player would you take your account ?
Well apparently if I hand out the password that's very bad, so I suppose I shall consign it to the aether. It doesn't really matter, it won't happen.

Anyway, other reads now that I'm being serious and not trying to live through night 1. Wasn't joking on iDany, but he's not as strong as I gave on. He's still a town read, just not a strong one. Mulch... is not as strong a town read as he'd like to be, but still town. Eevee is still town. Ordering things:

Town

ReplacedIn
------
Eeevee
iDany
Mulch
-----
AronaGrundy
------
Massive (please sort this slot somehow,but I'm not using my one shot to be stuck in a topic with someone who doesn't post anyway)
Fro99er (LMK was on the scummy side of null, but the replace out feels like real flaking. Still scummy)
Uzi
---
Chickadee
---
---
---
---
---
---
FormerFish
I don't get
Answer my last post to you, and then explain what you don't get about this one.
And why are you naked quoting yourself?
I answered the first one, the second one feels fake
Where did you respond? And I need more than it feels fake. What part? Why do you think that? Monkeys can point, humans reason.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1608, GreyICE wrote:
Excellent. Link to two.

Uh huh.

Grey, legit question. When I flip town, who are you going after?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:03 am

Post by GreyICE »

Although you know what? I don't give a fuck. I have a guilty on FormerFish, we're lynching FormerFish. You felt so great about your guilty you didn't even want to vote her
WHILE COMPLAINING THAT THIS DAY WOULD TAKE TOO LONG

So Uzi, you can shut the fuck up and vote my guilty, and if you're a goddamn Macho cop I'll let the town figure out why you're still alive in a few days.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:04 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1610, Formerfish wrote:Grey, legit question. When I flip town, who are you going after?
Impossible things don't occur.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1608, GreyICE wrote:
Excellent. Link to two.

Uh huh.

Or I don't have the free time to dive through fucking games to prove to you that two similar roles with modifiers or x-Shot attached isn't fucking improbable.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1611, GreyICE wrote:Although you know what? I don't give a fuck. I have a guilty on FormerFish, we're lynching FormerFish. You felt so great about your guilty you didn't even want to vote her
WHILE COMPLAINING THAT THIS DAY WOULD TAKE TOO LONG

So Uzi, you can shut the fuck up and vote my guilty, and if you're a goddamn Macho cop I'll let the town figure out why you're still alive in a few days.
Scum is fucking scum. It doesn't matter which guilty we vote so how about you shut the fuck up and vote my guilty?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You went into this day questioning if you had a guilty just like I did so stop crying foul that I opted to not immediately out my guilty.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:11 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1613, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Or I don't have the free time to dive through fucking games to prove to you that two similar roles with modifiers or x-Shot attached isn't fucking improbable.
Okay, so you made a statement you have no evidence for, but believe is true based on... what? Your 10 months of experience? I have 7 years on this site. If we're just arguing from authority, I am the authority.

Now lets be perfectly clear. You bitched about how long this day was going to be:
In post 1223, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Giving this day 15 pages :)
If you wanted it to be short you could have claimed your guilty and the day would have ended. Or even voted your "cop guilty". Or at least QUESTIONED your "cop guilty".

You did not. So you lynch my cop guilty. Then we lynch you anyway, because you didn't cooperate with me, because your role conflicts with mine, because your play has been nothing like the play of a cop with a guilty, and because despite the fact you have a "macho" role you won't be shot tonight, or any other night. So guess what? If you want to contribute something to the town while you're alive, get off some more investigations while you still can. Because 100% you will be lynched this game, so if you're town, start thinking about how you're going to contribute, rather than complaining about things that you could never change under any circumstances

(of course survival is your win condition so you're playing to it, but you're making it quite obvious that it is your own win condition)
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:11 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1615, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You went into this day questioning if you had a guilty just like I did so stop crying foul that I opted to not immediately out my guilty.
Okay, show where you questioned Chickadee, liar.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Your experience is a joke. 7 years on this site should tell you that your case is shit because you've yet to explain why would I attempt this gambit as scum.

I bitched because you insisted for everyone to claim if they had an action that could've messed with your result and everyone wasn't there at the time. We might still be waiting if you didn't out your guilty. What you were doing was scummy and helped no one which is why I wanted you ran up.

You keep harping about how I should've handled my guilty. I'm a Neapolitan, there is a chance that she could've fake claimed VT and actually be a town PR. What you pulled just happened to be the perfect way to see if she actually was. She's yet to clarify and has stuck to claiming VT.
In post 1206, Chickadee wrote:
Feels pointless coming from me
, but I'll entertain your request.

Nope
In post 1213, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1211, GreyICE wrote:Yes or no Chickadee, this is not optional time.
In post 1206, Chickadee wrote:Feels pointless coming from me, but I'll entertain your request.

Nope

And I'd like to add that no one else answer Grey.

I claimed yesterday
, which is why I felt find answering. And Mulch is just being trolly, so whatever.

But no one else answer, just in case it ran across your mind to do so.
My girlfriend does not game throw, she's caught scum. I knew that but I wanted to try to find her partners and run people up before I outted my result. You just happened to claim what you did and have a guilty on Fish. There was no reason for me to push my guilty at that point but I outted it anyway because I got fed up with you thinking I'm scum for not complying with your request.

The reality is again, if you're town here, you fucked up. You actually fake claimed as town correctly and we could've steam rolled but now you are beyond tunneled and there is no helping you now unless you vote my guilty.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

This is stupid. It's literally ego and what you feel is optimal play. You don't want to admit that so you push I'm scum gambiting.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

My guilty is actually stronger than yours. If Fish flips town the game literally goes to shit.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

People will call for your head tomorrow and that gives two nights for my guilty to skate by. We're lynching my guilty today.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: Chickdee
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:48 am

Post by GreyICE »

You know you have time to posts 50 zillion times in thread. You have time to act like a condescending brat. You have time to cast shade on me. You don't have time to find a game with a cop/neapolitan, or find where you questioned Chickadee - the best you can come up with is where
I
questioned Chickadee.

Of course finding things that don't exist is already quite a difficult proposition.

I'll put it to you this way. I'll lynch FormerFish, or I'll lynch the guy who counterclaimed my own role today. Which would you prefer? Because I say lynching my guilty is the more pro-town thing.

As for why you'd scum gambit when I'm threatening to lynch you and FormerFish is outed, and Chickadee is on the chopping block. Well. That's not hard. As to why you did it so poorly, you're bad at mafia. Again, this is not that hard.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:49 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1622, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Chickdee
Get back on FF mulch.

You know impossible things don't happen. This is by far the worst of the three lynches.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”