Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Reposting this as I'm ready to make this official with disclosed mechanics. This is meant for you guys to understand the game and pre-in. Also, if you have questions about the mechanics, this is your chance to ask.

WWF Mafia: Royal Rumble
This game
is
bastard.

NO more premium pre-in spots left!

Royal Rumble Mafia Special Mechanics

Before I go into the rules, please understand that this game will be a very difficult game to win. With this said, despite its bastard status, this game has been worked on diligently to ensure that everyone has a roughly equal chance to win. There will be surprises and twists and turns, but this inventive twist to the game should be enjoyable, even if you don't win.

- The game will start with two individuals. Approximately every twelve hours of real time, two more will enter.
- The lynch requirements will be proportional to the amount of players in the ring. This means that if there are only thirteen players and there are still several who hasn't made it into the ring, only seven votes will be needed to lynch.
- The clock will proceed as normal on Day Two as the game-time between Day One and Day Two is instantaneous.
- The minimum amount of players needed to vote themselves will be two. This will, of course, mean that it is going to be impossible to vote someone with only two people in the ring without the other person voting themselves.
- With that said, the mod will
confirm
that there will be no jesters in this game.
- All town members, however, are vengeful and can take another player with them.
- This game is
confirmed
to be multiball.
- It should be noted, however, that this game will run like my previous WWE game in the sense that everyone's flavor will be posted and flavor does not necessarily correlate with alignment. This means that having someone who has always been a heel will not necessarily be scum and someone who has been everyone's favorite will not necessarily be town.
- This game has NPCs (played by the mod.) They are mostly for flavor, although they do have special purposes here and there. You may eliminate them, if you wish, by writing a one-lined role play. For example, if you are The Undertaker, you could eliminate them by writing, "As they enter the ring, I grab them by the throat. I shrug off their desperate attempts to scratch and claw their way out of my grasp before I lift them up and chokeslam them out of the ring." I won't accept, "Eliminate: X." Make it at least 25 words. This game is meant to be fun. Let it be fun.
- Also, you can only throw out one NPC per post.

During Night

- Each non-town player's name will be put into a hat so to speak (I'll technically roll a di) and whose ever's name comes up will provide the scum night kill of the night.
- If there are only three players left going into a night phase, the player winning the lottery will be able to eliminate two people, ensuring they are the only one going to survive. This will only occur if they would otherwise go into day with two people. In this scenario, town will be eligible for the night kill lottery.

Writing the rule mechanics was a bit difficult because while the review team know what's going on, it's a bit difficult to describe, so we encourage you all to ask questions so everyone understands. We will update the rules as soon as clarifications are made.

*The first five that pre-in can PM me and request their entry number into the rumble. Please note that there are benefits for requesting early and later numbers, although I can't disclose what it is. For the first five requesting numbers, we cannot guarantee you'll get that number, although we will give you as close a number as possible.

Anyone after the first five pre-inning will have a randomized number.

The following is a sample Role PM:
The UndertakerImage
Who Are You:
You are The Undertaker! Undefeated at Wrestlemania for all the years at matter, you are one with the supernatural and most in the WWF tremble at the sound of your name!
What Is Your Alignment?
You are
Town!

What Is Your Role:
During the day, you are vengeful. This means that when you are eliminated, you can choose someone and they will go along with you.
What Is Your Win Condition:
You win when all you come out as the victor of the Royal Rumble.

Here is the roster:
Andre The Giant
Bret Hart
Bruno Sammartino
Cactus Jack
Cowboy Bob Orton
Eddie Guerrero
George "The Animal" Steele
Hulk Hogan
Jake "The Snake" Roberts
Jeff Hardy
Jesse "The Body" Ventura
Jim Neidhart
Matt Hardy
Owen Hart
Mr. Perfect
Ric Flair
Ricky Steamboat
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper
Sgt. Slaughter
Stone Cold Steve Austin
"Supafly" Jimmy Snuka
The British Bulldog
The Iron Sheik
The Rock

Thirty will enter. One will leave.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by mastina »

Night
and
Day
Mafia
18 players, not-really-bastard-but-partially-deceptive
. (All given information will be 100% accurate, it's just that information won't be given as readily as usual.)
The Light, The Dark.
  • This game is explicitly a 14:4
    Town
    :
    Mafia
    game.
  • There will be four phases for each game: Dawn, Day, Dusk/Twilight, and Night. Dawn and Dusk/Twilight will last only as long as necessary for all pertinent actions taking place at that time to be resolved. (Namely, player transfers.)
  • There will be a game thread open during the day and closed during other phases, just like any other mafia game. It is in this thread players will post and vote.
  • However
    , this game will be divided into two sides:
    Light
    and
    Dark
  • Each side will have a neighborhood in which all current members of the side may talk at all times.
  • The
    Dark
    side is Mountainous: any player who is in the dark side cannot use their role, even if they know what their role is.
  • The
    Light
    side is Role Madness: every player who is in the light side has a role which they may use for as long as they are on the light side.
  • Players who begin in the Dark will not be informed of what their role is. Instead, they will be informed of their alignment, and of their role
    type
    . (E.g. a Vigilante would be "Town Killing", a Cop would be "Town Investigative".)
  • Players who die in the Dark will not have their full role PM flip: they will have their alignment and role
    type
    flip. (E.g. a Vigilante would flip "Town Killing", a Cop would flip "Town Investigative".
  • Dynamics are determined not by starting position, but by
    current position
    . That means, a player who started as Light will, if Dark, not have their role work; that same player who started in Light will, if killed, have only their role type flip. Similarly, a player who started as Dark will, if killed in Light, have their
    full flip
  • Players
    only get one lynch per day
    , determined in the game thread. This is not two separate games.
    Both halves are either won or lost by all members
    . Similarly, the mafia only get
    one kill per night
    . Town wins when all four mafia are dead; mafia win when they hold majority. This, regardless of how many town/mafia are in light/dark.
  • Scum have the freedom to choose which side they kill from. I.e., if the town lynches from the Light, the mafia have the choice of killing nobody, killing from the Light, or killing from the Dark.
  • Obviously, it may arise where one side at the end of a day or night has notably more members than the other side. If one side has
    two members more
    , then the other side will cast a majority vote on which player they wish to steal. In the case of a tie, the side with more members will hold a vote between the tied members on who they will lose. If a tie still persists, the moderator will do a dice roll to determine the player sent over. If one side has
    four members more
    , then this same process is simply doubled with two players sent out to equalize.
  • If the sides are both equal in number, once per game cycle (i.e., once in D1/N1, once in D2/N2), the mafia may choose to switch any two players from opposing sides.
  • Each scum player, unlike the town players, knows what power they possess even if they start on the dark side.
    • The mafia, however, have received
      full safeclaims
      which exactly mirror a real town role PM.
  • In addition to possessing a personal power, each mafia player possesses a
    personal factional boon
    , an additional scum power they hold access to while in the Light.
  • Light/Dark distribution was entirely randomized. You might have four mafia start in Dark, four mafia start in Light, three in Dark/Light, or two in each.
  • Mafia may use ALL of their actions at once.

Game won't take me too long to get set up. I need someone to take a look at the balance (it IS a Role Madness game, after all--just with a twist), and I need to set up the standard modding stuff (things like my rules, opening post, and the exact format of all role PMs), but this will be a very short, sweet, simple game.

No flavor, just the Light/Dark mechanic outlined above.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:50 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

VJK Mafia

Have you ever played in a micro with this
really obvious
scum that NOBODY would lynch and won the game? Or with this really antitown player who you wanted to kill but it'd be a waste of a lynch? Or perhaps you want to murder people but you're really bad at playing scum?

Well, with VJK mafia, your problems are over! An unlimited vigilante incorporated into a serious open micro game!
You can find the setup at viewtopic.php?f=115&t=71632

Warning: MarioManiac4 is not responsible for any shots at scum blocked by the jailkeeper.
Last edited by MarioManiac4 on Sun May 07, 2017 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

Railgun Mafia, based on the first season of "A Certain Scientific Railgun"

Coming to a Mini-Theme Queue VERY soon! (EDIT: WE FULL!)
Expect swingy, Rolemadness fun!~
Fun flavor and no Extra Mechanics!~
Don't know the flavor? EH, who cares? Come play anyways!
Want to Hydra? I love them! Come hydra here :3
WOTM will be in effect, and 2 games outside of the newbie queue will be required (talk to me for execptional cases like alts)
GTKAS
| here.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by xyzzy »

The Adventure Zone Mafia: Here There Be Gerblins

a 13-player game coming to the Mini Theme queue soon!
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by T-Bone »

YOU'RE INVITED!

OH crap, what was I inviting you to again? Oh, that's right,
Amnesiac Mafia: The Very First Edition

Why am I specifying that this is the first time this game has ever been done? Well, I forgot. You see, those pesky Mafiaites decided to invoke some witchcraft so that the partygoers would forget who they are! It sort of worked. You know how magic is, it never turns out quite as you expected. Like, now the cow thinks he's a cop! And the super saint thinks he's a miller! He's all like "with my hands bread will be made" and you're like 'DUDE THAT'S NOT A RAKE THAT'S A FIREBALL ARGH!' as you burn to death. Your flesh smolders, and you die. My poor mafia, they've made these partygoers (and the Mod) insane!

Anyway, you said you were invited to a party? Oh right,
. Does anyone smell burning flesh? What is that about? Anyway, at the beginning of each day, every partygoer gets a new invitation! Why? Because the host forgot to give out the invitations, and the partygoers inexplicitly keep forgetting why they were invited to the party. Were they invited to dress as a Cop stripper? Are they actually the cop? Who knows? Well, the mafia knows. They'll just have to pretend that they don't just like everyone else to blend in. Then there is the whole 'people keep drowning in the pool' thing! Was it suicide? Did one of the partygoers do it? Maybe by popular vote the partygoers all did it! WHAT THE HELL IM CONFUSION HARE. I think these are standard mafia partygoing activities. Maybe there is something more sinister going on, but I honestly can't remember. You know what it's like to wake up after a blackout in bed with your sister. I mean we are both fully clothed, and I'm positive we didn't have sex. Isn't that weird?

Oh hi, are you here for the party? No, I'm positive I haven't told you anything about the party yet, we just met. This reminds me of
. It was reviewed by...people who's names escape me. I'm sure it'll come back to me in a minute. It is a Large Theme for...some number of players? I'll tell you about that in a minute too, once I remember. It'll be a fun party though. You can literally drink all your troubles away. Because you won't remember your troubles.

I don't remember what I was just telling you about. Listen, why don't you send me a private message, and I'll try to remember to invite you. Limit 7 players with advanced pre-invites.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:47 am

Post by ThinkBig »

Friendly neighbor 6 - coming soon to a micro queue near you. This is yet another variation on the matrix 6 set up in an effort to make it more balanced and to prevent the BP/Tracker d1 claim.
ABC
Town Jailkeeper
Vanilla Townie
Mafia Goon
Mafia Roleblocker
Town Cop
Town Doctor
Town Friendly Neighbor
Mafia Goon
Town Tracker

PM me to pre-in!
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Coming to the Mini Theme Queue

13 player Role Madness: everyone is a power role!
14 IRL day day phases, 3 IRL day night phases
Fun flavor!
Pre-/in now: 5 slots available.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BTW hydrae are allowed, however 3 hydrae maximum and a maximum of 2 heads per hydra. All hydrae will be provided a hydra PT.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 10:32 am

Post by ThinkBig »

Hail to the Chief

Coming soon to a theme park near you!

17 player theme game based on the best, and worst, Presidents in History.
The game is non bastard
The game is singleball

Now accepting pre-ins!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1159, ThinkBig wrote:
Hail to the Chief

The game is non bastard
The game is singleball

Now accepting pre-ins!
Is this the one I helped with?

BTW, I absolutely LOVE how Grover Cleveland is counted twice and Trump isn't counted at all.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

13 player mini theme!
Unique colour flipping mechanic!
Shorter deadlines!
Ho boy!

Please only sign up if you can handle being active at least once a day for a month-long period.

All sign-ups should be accompanied with a death-scene request to be drawn in paint to accompany the player's flip.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

For Us! A 9 Player Micro Hydra ONLY Romantic Themed uPick!

It's love season. Wow! So romantic! ikr. So the uPicks should have to do with relationships and love! It doesn't have to be a couple, I'm sure siblings love each other very much. Two people or planets or things or whatever or anything really bound by love!

Coming to a Micro Queue near you! (Pre-Ins: 6/6)
A Hydra ONLY GAME!
Romance themed uPick!
WOTM will be a thing. And be familiar with uPicks!
GTKAS
| here.
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: I don't know why you're linking me to pictures of babies on Facebook

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Bicephalous Bob »

Gun Shop

Short deadlines. Townies can't be killed if they figure out the scum team. To pre-in, pre-in.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Perfect Blue Mafia, a 9-player mafia game based on the psychological thriller by Satoshi Kon, coming to the Micro Queue soon.
Leonshade is an up-and-coming moderator, who strives to create setups with interesting roles and mechanics that enhance the game, but don't rule over the main gameplay of mafia, day play and discussion. Leonshade games include in-game flavor that isn't required reading, but will hopefully entertain those inclined to be interested in it.

Now accepting pre-ins.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Errantparabola presents...
Dedede Fusion Collab!

GAME FAQ:

Q: What the heck is this flavor?

A: It's a dumb 3 minute mashup video, roles are based on the songs used, the usual stuff, don't worry about it.

Q: Why should I enter your game?

A: I (and other people, I think) would generally consider myself a decent mod, if that's your jam. The primary focus of this game is trying to make an interesting and good setup and less about the flavor. If that's your jam. Reviewed by inspectorscout and mykonian, two very cool peeps who are probably your jam.

Q: What else should I know about this game?

A: 13 player Mini Theme, not role madness. In fact, this game is so run-of-the-mill that I'm questioning as to why I'm even posting it in this thread. 2 hydras max, sure, why not. (Sorry mykonian.) One theme game experience please. PM me to pre-in now!

Q: Is mykonian your backup mod?

A: You bet your ass he is. At least I think he is.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:53 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Coming soon; this July; in Large Theme Queue. Taking pre-in's now.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1157, Gamma Emerald wrote:Image
Coming to the Mini Theme Queue

13 player Role Madness: everyone is a power role!
14 IRL day day phases, 3 IRL day night phases
Fun flavor!
Pre-/in now: 5 slots available.
In post 1158, Gamma Emerald wrote:BTW hydrae are allowed, however 3 hydrae maximum and a maximum of 2 heads per hydra. All hydrae will be provided a hydra PT.
Requoting since a pre-/in slot re-opened.
<Embrace The Void>

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:32 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

“Hey, it's Hannah. Hannah Baker. That's right. Don't adjust your... whatever device you're hearing this on. It's me, live and in stereo. No return engagements, no encore, and this time, absolutely no requests. Get a snack. Settle in. Because I'm about to tell you the story of my life. More specifically, why my life ended. And if you're listening to this tape you're one of the reasons why. I'm not saying which tape brings you into the story. But fear not, if you received this lovely little box, your name will pop up. I promise.”

Welcome to your tape, MafiaScum.

Here's the information of the game:
  • The game is a 13 player mafia game that will be held on the Mini Theme.
  • The setup is confirmed 10 townies and 3 mafiosi.
  • The mafiosi has their day-talk.
  • The game is role-madness. Me and my reviewers (mhsmith0, inspectorscout, and Firebringer) will make sure the game will be balanced.
  • The game uses and spoils the characters of Hannah's 13 reasons and which tape does that character belongs to on your role PM, so don't join if you do not want to be spoiled.
  • The characters who will be scum on this game are completely randomized. No fake claims needed.
  • The game is based on the Netflix series if you're curious. I haven't read the book, yet.
  • The game has it's own mechanic based on the tapes and Hannah's 13 reasons.
  • Days will be called Tape [number of day], Side A. Nights will be called Tape [number of night], Side B.
  • The game and the moderator does not advocate suicide. This game is intended for fun. No suicide shenanigans. Don't join if you're easily disturbed and offended.
Accepting pre-/ins now. There are 4 out of 7 pre-/ins.
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by McMenno »

In post 1159, ThinkBig wrote:
Hail to the Chief

The game is non bastard
The game is singleball

Now accepting pre-ins!
where's the donald
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

Why is a bastard game so colorful and cheery you might ask? To try to get you to play my bastard game! Once you play this bastard game, you'll think "Dam, that colorful art sure did fool me. Alisae is EVIL!~"

A 21player BASTARD Large Theme.
Coming to a Large Theme Queue near you! (Pre-Ins: 6/11 Solos ) (2/3 Hydras)
I AM RESERVING 3 PRE-INS FOR HYDRAS ONLY. THIS GAME REQUIRES ATLEAST 3 HYDRAS AND WILL HAVE 3 HYDRAS MAX.
Alisae splashes in whatever into the game! Anime, Books, Video Games, TV Shows, Real Life!
WOTM will be a thing. Also having played 2 games on site prior (with one Theme Game atleast) is also required.
Last edited by Alisae on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Come, dream a peaceful dream with us...

Now announcing "A Mid-Scummer Night's Dream"

A large theme game for 17 players, designed and moderated by Morph the Cat (fferyllt and Cabd). This game features several unique mechanics and flavor that is almost surreal at times. Or was it at places? Or maybe at spaces? When did we even fall asleep, anyways?

Read on for more details...

Things this setup is:

Fair.
This setup is believed by us and our reviewers to give all players in the game a fair and nearly equal if not perfectly equal chance of winning. There are no situations that cause an immediate loss based upon a single day's or slot's play.
Lie-Free
At no point will the mods, role PMs, or any other info generated by anything other than players lie to you. We further certify that nothing about the information presented here will be misleading or deceptive in nature.
Complex
This setup is based upon a dreaming mechanic that will affect both players and game flow. Everything that is happening will be spelled out when it takes effect if not sooner.
Protected
This setup is protected against poor manner and play. We will be enforcing heavy WOTM; and hydrae that wish to join must be preexisting hydrae with a track record of good behavior. There is a mechanic in place in regards to deadlines that will reward game-oriented posting and punish "shitposting"

Things this setup is not:

Beginner-friendly
This setup is designed for players who have played theme games before. While it is still a game of mafia at its core; if you are still learning the ropes, we recommend you learn elsewhere.
Slow
The deadline mechanic means the game will be fast paced in posting, or in deadlines. Or both.
Bastard
While mechanics of the game may change some things players are used to, all of this will be communicated and alignments etc will never be modified.

Experience requirements:

For Hydrae:
Your hydra must have at least one completed theme game, and each head must also qualify through the individual requirements.
For Solo Players:
You must have completed three games on-site; at least two of which are themes, and at least of one of which is a mini theme or larger.

Pre-ins (11 of 11) - all taken!

Syryana
A2
DrCirno
NoticeMeSempai (JaeReed & Mastina)
Cephrir
Mac
Lovebirds (Andrius and MariaR)
Brian Skies
Imperium (Tammy and Nachomamma8)
drealmerz7
Varsoon
Last edited by fferyllt on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

Clash of the Gods

Clash of the gods: A 17 player Mythology uPick is in signups now. Join today!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=72390
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Figure this should go here.
Because of my recent ban, specifically the second part (one game for 3 months), I'd like to request people announce what games they will be running to me well in advance so I don't end up frustrated that I missed a game I would have liked more than another. I feel this is the best way to avoid going insane.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

To help myself out: if you don't tell me it's happening I likely won't sign up.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Queue”