A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:44 am

Post by Rishi »

Day 2 First Immunity Count!

*opie - 1 (Mgm)

Not voting: opie, Shanba, Elias_the_thief, Gorgon, Holy, farside22, Akonas, Qman

*Would receive immunity if polls opened today.

Requests to Open Polls: 0

Five votes required to open polls. Election Day will automatically occur on March 3 11pm EST.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

The quote was direct toward akonsas if I remember correctly, but I asked Holy why she thought it was pro-town and Ibby a question. I'm not sure what Mgm is really getting at with what he is calling weak.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by Elias_the_thief »

immunity: Akonas
I play the games rul gud.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by Rishi »

I don't think anyone needs a prod at this point. We should be full up.

Please note that I know I'll be out of town on March 1, so I extended Election Day until March 3. You always have the options of opening the polls early.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:08 am

Post by Holy »

Immunity: farside22.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:58 am

Holy wrote:
reasoning?
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:24 am

Post by Gorgon »

Elias_the_thief wrote:
Holy wrote:
reasoning?
Where's your own reasoning for your immunity vote?
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
Qman
Qman
Goon
Qman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:42 am

Post by Qman »

I still see farside as more town than anyone else, so
immunity farside
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Akonas
Akonas
Goon
Akonas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:18 am

Post by Akonas »

Elias_the_thief wrote:
Reasoning?
because your brain affects your guts (and vice versa).
Akonas
Akonas
Goon
Akonas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:28 am

Post by Akonas »

(ah, I see Gorgon already took care of it for me)
farside22 wrote:
Akonas wrote:
FoS: Holy
. Looking back, I don't like her; she doesn't seem to be saying much of late.

I don't see the fact that farside didn't notice has on her own to be scummy, though I do find it interesting that she and Elias are going at each other the way they are.
I think I was the first person on day one to lay any case against Holy at all.
This post bothers me; it's not saying anything other than "look at me, I'm great!"

The argument between Farside and Elias really bothers me. There seems to be a definite lack of real content, and I think that this is contributing because there's not much to say when you're not saying much.

Where's Shanba?
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:39 am

I was just gauging his response to it...i dont get why everyone is so bothered by it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Akonas wrote:(ah, I see Gorgon already took care of it for me)
farside22 wrote:
Akonas wrote:
FoS: Holy
. Looking back, I don't like her; she doesn't seem to be saying much of late.

I don't see the fact that farside didn't notice has on her own to be scummy, though I do find it interesting that she and Elias are going at each other the way they are.
I think I was the first person on day one to lay any case against Holy at all.
This post bothers me; it's not saying anything other than "look at me, I'm great!"

The argument between Farside and Elias really bothers me. There seems to be a definite lack of real content, and I think that this is contributing because there's not much to say when you're not saying much.

Where's Shanba?
You said I didn't say anything on my own about how scummy Holy was and I stated I thought I was the first to bring it up. Now you are saying I'm making it look like I'm great? You are making less sense at this point.
As for Elise and I, well we are disagreeing. He thinks hascow was making a link and I think I was set up as a patsy. That's pretty much it in a nutshell. It's just like I disagreed with you and you over the top attitude. I'm just more aggressive.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Akonas
Akonas
Goon
Akonas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:13 am

Post by Akonas »

Elias_the_thief wrote:I was just gauging his response to it...i dont get why everyone is so bothered by it.
Mostly because you then responded to holy's vote with a request for reasoning without giving any of your own.
Elias_the_thief, Jan 18, Day 1 wrote:the case against Akonas seems kind of silly and exaggerated. But its enough to make him unworthy of immunity.
What changed? I'm assuming it's "I am not very suspicious of Akonas. The case on him sucked yesterday, and his full support of the Hasdgfas wagon only reinforces his townness. "

Elias voted for hasdgfas "on the basis of the NK of SJ", and didn't support himself all that well at the beginning, which I'm assuming is because he just came in. Just mentioning.

Holy wrote:Okay Rigel, I guess I'll downgrade my suspicion towards you because I can accept your explanation about it I guess.

About Akonas, I'm thinking what he said about more than 1 scum-group, I speculate about an SK, I don't know if an SK interpreted as group by him, but if he's an SK, we can avoid 2 deaths tonight. So, I'm thinking about Akonas lynch more than hasdgfas lynch right now based on that.
This is your only justification for voting me, it seems.
Vote: Holy.
After rereading, I don't like you.

We still need to hear more from more people, especially QuickBen.
Mod:
A round of prods, please?
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:05 am

Post by Rishi »

Akonas wrote: We still need to hear more from more people, especially QuickBen.
Mod:
A round of prods, please?
QuickBen has been replaced by Mgm. Everyone else in the game has posted fairly recently.

I automatically and periodically check if anyone needs to be prodded. I do not need reminders. Thank you.
opie
opie
Goon
opie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:21 am

Post by opie »

Hey guys!

Welcome Mgm. I'm a little confused by your case against farside 22 in Post 349. farside22 quoted Akonas's entire Post 55 and then commented. He then asks Holy a question based on (I believe) Post 57. I'm not sure where he is presenting a weak case or not paying attention.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm curious about Holy's immunity vote. Last tme she had doubts about me.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:56 pm

Akonas wrote:
Elias_the_thief wrote:I was just gauging his response to it...i dont get why everyone is so bothered by it.
Mostly because you then responded to holy's vote with a request for reasoning without giving any of your own.
...what? I was only arguing with farside to gain info. First, thats not an action that really needs justification, second I gave the justification in that I need info and suspect a link. What holy did was place a vote for immunity without explaining. How are those the least bit comparable?
Akonas wrote:
Elias_the_thief, Jan 18, Day 1 wrote:the case against Akonas seems kind of silly and exaggerated. But its enough to make him unworthy of immunity.
What changed? I'm assuming it's "I am not very suspicious of Akonas. The case on him sucked yesterday, and his full support of the Hasdgfas wagon only reinforces his townness.
It was your support of the hasd wagon, and after the wagon I looked back and reevaluated the case and found it more dumb than before.
Akonas wrote: Elias voted for hasdgfas "on the basis of the NK of SJ", and didn't support himself all that well at the beginning, which I'm assuming is because he just came in. Just mentioning.
k.
Akonas
Akonas
Goon
Akonas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by Akonas »

Elias_the_thief wrote:How are those the least bit comparable?
Elias_the_thief, post 352 wrote:
Elias_the_thief, post 355 wrote:
Holy wrote:
reasoning?
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:56 pm

i had provided reasoning as to you being town previously.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:52 am

Post by Holy »

Gorgon wrote:
Elias_the_thief wrote:
Holy wrote:
reasoning?
Where's your own reasoning for your immunity vote?
Lol.

I gave my reason, before. But I can elaborate it for you all, thank you for asking.
At first, her case FOSing Akonas when he did self immunity vote was nonsense to me, now because I have re-think about it and consider that as null-tell, I did a re-read objectively, overall I don't find her that scummy and I found a comment from her that I don't think may come from scum. As a matter of fact, I did a re-read on her twice. Now, some player think her as scum because of her possible connection with hasdgfas, and when MGM virtually vote her, I decide to give immunity for her as soon as possible because I don't want scum ride her wagon for the case I didn't agree with.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:08 am

Post by Holy »

Akonas wrote:
Holy wrote:Okay Rigel, I guess I'll downgrade my suspicion towards you because I can accept your explanation about it I guess.

About Akonas, I'm thinking what he said about more than 1 scum-group, I speculate about an SK, I don't know if an SK interpreted as group by him, but if he's an SK, we can avoid 2 deaths tonight. So, I'm thinking about Akonas lynch more than hasdgfas lynch right now based on that.
This is your only justification for voting me, it seems.
Yep, an SK probability. The case which I drop today. And honestly, hasdgfas' case yesterday was likely question from scum, but you won my attention more based from your speculation about more than 1 scum-group.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Thank you Holy. Have you thoughts on scum and why.

My
vote MGM
for now. I didn't like quick ben's disappearing act and non chatter and now Mgm is trying to make some weak case against me.
Immunity: Qman

I consider out of everyone who has contributed the only one I trust at this point.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:46 am

good omgus farside. if hes making a case against you then OBVIOUSLY hes scum. To me the immunity given by holy seems more like a desperate attempt to save a scumbuddys ass, but I wont know that until farside is lynched.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Elias_the_thief wrote:good omgus farside. if hes making a case against you then OBVIOUSLY hes scum. To me the immunity given by holy seems more like a desperate attempt to save a scumbuddys ass, but I wont know that until farside is lynched.
Tell me where you see he made a good case and not a half ass attempt at a case and I might believe you were right. As it stands you are second on my list for pushing this when it seems only I am listening. Gordon make a WIFOM comment and you go all over anyone who seems to defend me.
I already had my issues with QB from the beginning so you need to get your facts straight before calling my vote against him OMGUS.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:22 am

farside22 wrote: Tell me where you see he made a good case and not a half ass attempt at a case and I might believe you were right.
This is a bullshit point. of COURSE you'll think any case he presents is "halfass". Its against you, would you ever call it good? Besides that, there's the fact that that was his first and only post. You're talking about it as if he's been pushing and pushing for your lynch, hes only made ONE POST. And besides that, I thought the points he raised were good, especially when coupled with the possible link I pointed out. You need to learn that mafia has more important factors than who creates a clear cut "case" or who has the most activity. I think considering him your number one after one post, when his predecessor was simply a lurker, is ridiculous, and pretty OMGUS.
farside22 wrote: As it stands you are second on my list for pushing this when it seems only I am listening. Gordon make a WIFOM comment and you go all over anyone who seems to defend me.
Huh? I do that. I like to pick out flaws in peoples posts, make them defend them, make sure what theyre saying is genuine. Its how I play the game. When I myself make a mistake I go back and fix it. Everyone was clamoring for my reasoning for the akonas immunity, akonas brought up some quotes of mine and I clarified that those were the reasons.
farside22 wrote: I already had my issues with QB from the beginning so you need to get your facts straight before calling my vote against him OMGUS.
Issues that you had with about 4 players who were lurking. The only difference is that QB's replacement placed a vote on you. THus making it OMGUS.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”