Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1873, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 1871, Formerfish wrote:And you vote me but your scum pool is massive and Eevee?

You don't even mention me in that post?
Because you have a guilty on you, there's not much to add to that.
And answer the question, you think that as caught scum I spearheaded the lynch of my partner in Chick, right?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:53 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1874, Formerfish wrote:Then why not push this yesterday?
Because I can push it today.
In post 1875, Formerfish wrote:And answer the question, you think that as caught scum I spearheaded the lynch of my partner in Chick, right?
You never Uzi did.

@Massive It doesn't drive me nuts. I also mentioned it yesterday before I 'knew you were right'.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Formerfish »

Reread that exchange again. I'm the first vote on the train that lynches her. I get Uzi back on the lynch bro.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1547, Formerfish wrote:VOTE: Unvote

VOTE: Chick

This is the right vote Uzi.
In post 1548, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Chick
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:03 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1877, Formerfish wrote:Reread that exchange again. I'm the first vote on the train that lynches her. I get Uzi back on the lynch bro.
There were two guilties and you voted the one not you :shocked: There's nothing you could say to make me unvote you since you have a guilty on you.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Formerfish »

Oh for fucks sake. What possible fucking motivation could I have as scum to actively push her like that?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:53 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, moving on:
In post 257, massive wrote:
In post 231, MMM wrote:
In post 230, EeveeLution Army wrote:Also any particular reason you read massive?
Not enough content.
Spoiler alert: I am generally a low-content poster as both alignments. See, oh, any game I've played in the last two years where some scumbum always feels the urge to mention this. Activity is NAI. But trying to play it like it is is the oldest (and most transparent) trick in the book.

VOTE: MMM
In post 262, massive wrote:
In post 260, MMM wrote:
VOTE: MMM
1. I'm not the first person to mention this
2. If you had actually read my fucking reads post you'd see it's not even a major indicator for my reads since my actual scum leans based on actual content are actually listed in the scummy section compared to people like you who simply haven't posted enough to warrant an actual read
1. Please quote who else has mentioned this.
2. That's a lot of anger for one vote mate.
This is pretty good indication to me that Massive/MMM are probably not scum together. Bussing happens, but bussing tends to not happen like this. MMM's reasoning was bad, Massive rightly votes him for it, MMM goes "why me?"

Why me = fry me FYI. That's a good rule of thumb in mafia.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:58 am

Post by GreyICE »

I still like AronaGrundy, although review shows his activity is mostly null. Lots of townie-sounding stuff around votes at non-critical times, not a lot of moving the game forward during decision points. It's a bad combination. I'd be fine with him hanging, although I don't know if it's a scumflip.

Mulch remains psychotic town.

I'm starting to feel a lynch order of:

Fro99er (general principle - this level of not playing mafia is not acceptable, and gosh I wasn't impressed by LMK's 4 scummy posts. Do you really want this guy of all fucking players to be the scum who wins the game? I'd rather give it to literally anyone)
If game still ongoing: Eevee
If game still ongoing: Arona
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:16 am

Post by massive »

In post 1876, iDanyboy wrote: @Massive It doesn't drive me nuts. I also mentioned it yesterday before I 'knew you were right'.
Well, you're definitely the first to complain more about the methods than the result, but OK. You do you.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

Hey y'all I'm here. You lynched while I was on V/LA. Going to catch up now.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 770, Chickadee wrote:Off of my having skimmed
most
of the game, here's what I feel so far (I don't have a handle yet on replacements and such, just that I replaced MMM, so mind the names if they're wrong):
LUV town
Mulch scum
Eevee Town

I don't have my notes in front of me right now, so more to come later.
In post 776, Chickadee wrote:Mulch, you voted me based off my read list, know that I have not fully caught up yet? Not a very towny move. I promise to ISO you a bit when I have properly caught up though to get a better look at you one way or the other. However, you understand that I can't just take your word on this being your best towny game. It just seems to me that you're doing a lot of awfully anti-town things for this being your best towny game.
Mulch is town. That's not a scum-scum interaction. A cross-bus would Chick would more likely be calling Mulch scummy than anti-town and "not towny" and the promise to come back and look at you is so fake.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

FF is prob town for pushing the Chick lynch, while Chick was just half-assed about the FF lynch.

If it was two caught scum, I'd expect both to be either bussing hard, or half-assing votes on each other once two scum guilties were outed.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1850, nancy wrote:
Twenty-ninth Votecount
:
(First Votecount D3
)
Formerfish - 2 (GreyICE, aronagrundy)

Not Voting - 7 (EeveeLution Army, Fro99er, ReplacedIn, iDanyboy, Mulch, Formerfish, massive)
arona why are you voting FF?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1333, aronagrundy wrote:Doesn't yours just mean chick isn't a vt tho
In post 1340, aronagrundy wrote:Mulch, chick claimed vt
realizes chick isn't a VT despite claiming VT, yet pushes for a FF lynch because...
In post 1665, aronagrundy wrote:Ok here's the thing. We have two claimed guilties. One of them is getting lynched.

I refuse to have the WIFOM claim bullshit going on with a claimed cop last for more than this day. We figure out if the CLAIMED COP is lying today
Makes no sense. What does figuring anything out about the claimed cop have to do with this. What about the macho Neapolitan? This isn't even a reason to go for FF, yet today arona is back on the FF train after actively trying to push for former for reasons that aren't even reasons.

Just conveniently ignores the whole Chick got caught claiming VT, yet can't be VT thing to push the other guilty for a worse reason.

VOTE: Arona
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1676, aronagrundy wrote:if you think they're both lying why does it matter lmao
In post 1679, aronagrundy wrote:oh my god mulch you just said that they're both scum
frustrated scum is frustrated that mulchy is considering that the Chick guilty is a solid guilty, while the FF guilty could have a roleblock.
In post 1680, aronagrundy wrote:
what happens if chick flips town?
Pointless.
In post 1828, aronagrundy wrote:If chick is the lynch that's fine tbh
In post 1829, aronagrundy wrote:This day needs to end. Any objections to me hammering?
Then is suddenly half baked about a chick lynch and asks to hammer when it's inevitable
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

I doubt GI is scum here faking a guilty on FF though.

If he's scum he just says he was roleblocked as loyal and fakes a guilty, but then his doubt about being roleblocked today just to say he successfully targeted iDanyboy today makes no sense if he's continuing on a scum gambit. He'd just reinforce he was roleblocked D1, but now he's considering he might not have been. It's too paranoia-ish to be scum.

Maybe scum has an odd-night or non-consecutive roleblocker?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

massive is scum too

Pushes MMM, but then says "they've given enough" of chicks slot. If you think they are scum, push that harder. Convince others. Do something.

Then the guilty on Chick happens and suddenly no vote, but starts asking LUV if he breadcrumbed and "WIFOM" in my head.
In post 1410, massive wrote:Gonna vote FF because I feel like I know what GreyICE gambits look like but I also feel like there's gotta still be other things to do today.
never follows up on this.

There's no desire from massive to find scum, period.

VOTE: massive
Heil King Froggo.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:02 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay change "lynch Fro99er" to "strongly recommend on all levels"
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:08 am

Post by aronagrundy »

frogger please reread my day 2 posts to get a better idea of my thought process. I didn't really say it too clearly but I favored formerfish because I strongly townread greyice due to the way he claimed. I also explained how I felt like formerfish was flailing. Toward the end of the day phase I became more ok with lynching chickadee, especially because she was acting guilty too.

my vote is on formerfish rn because a cop is claiming a guilty result on him.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

lol that's all it took?

GI -- talk to me about FF vs. Chick interaction. I don't see that as scum v scum.

pedit: hi arona
Heil King Froggo.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:10 am

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 1889, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1676, aronagrundy wrote:if you think they're both lying why does it matter lmao
In post 1679, aronagrundy wrote:oh my god mulch you just said that they're both scum
frustrated scum is frustrated that mulchy is considering that the Chick guilty is a solid guilty, while the FF guilty could have a roleblock.
i was more frustrated with mulch suddenly touting the idea of a grey/luv scumteam
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Fro99er »

@arona -- and you're just willing to go along with the result instead of figure out if the result is valid or not?

how was FF flailing? Just because you townread GI means he's got a confirmed guilty? No. Chick was far more a confirmed guilty. Claimed VT, LUV's result said not VT. So unless you thought LUV was scum gambiting to get Chick lynched, then you fail there. And that wasn't the push you made.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Fro99er »

arona thoughts on massive please.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

I just see massive and arona yelling at each other about activity, but no attempt to actually sort each other.
Heil King Froggo.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:13 am

Post by aronagrundy »

also why the hell are we claiming that formerfish is town for pushing chickadee? What else was he supposed to do? The fact that luv guiltied her before formerfish said anything about her negates any talk of intiative tbh

and let's not forget that his first instinct was to 1v1 greyice...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”