GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Sorry, but no. On the off-chance you truly are town, I'd do everything all over again the exact same way. Well maybe not counterclaim Uzi, I did not realize that two full cops was a sane possibility in a mini normal because for christ's sake that's an unbalanced game, even with some piddly modifiers. Then again if he claimed outright I might have breadcrumbed and let it fly.

You never play for the corner cases. If someone investigates guilty day 2, you lynch them. This doesn't get changed if they're accidentally a miller (which is why ReplacedIn clenched up when he claimed day 2), or if there's the possibility of a framer, or whatever. There's a signature about Nacho that he plays this game like a religious conservative. It's accurate, it's also a good way to play. All negative WIFOM comes from over-considering corner cases. The most simple explanation is almost always the correct one.

Which is also why I think the scum roleblocker was themselves roleblocked last night, by the by. A town jailkeeper to match a scum roleblocker is the simplest explanation. Because even with my opinion of the mini normal review committee there's no way in christ this got past them without some scum power.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
ReplacedIn
ReplacedIn
Goon
ReplacedIn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by ReplacedIn »

In post 1948, Fro99er wrote:No, my reads on Arona and Massive are based off Chick's flip and my intuition that FF is town.

I've been in FF's position before. This is EXACTLY how I reacted. I got guiltied as scum before and gave the fuck up, just like Chickadee did.

It's far more natural for town to be incredulous about a wrongful guilty on them.

And I have no knowledge of the setup. It could be odd/nonconsec roleblocker. It could be town rolestopper or jailkeeper. I'm just showing reasons why FF isn't lock scum.
Your reads on them are based around you thinking yesterday was TvS (re; FF & Chickadee), this means your reads on them are based around you viewing the world where FF is town and not the reverse and leads towards circular logic behind your reads on them. So again, if FF's scum here how does that change your reads on them? If you ignore FF"s alignment entirely what's your reads on the playerlist entirely?

I've also been 'framed' as a VT in a game I played less than 6 months ago, I didn't react in this manner at all, I understand players are different and I don't think it's implausible for town to react in the manner that FF's doing so, in fact I think his reaction (re; the overblown "lynch me" shtick) isn't an awful look. This however doesn't change the fact that the night actions point towards the slot being mafia, so if you think he's town you're going to need to provide a lot stronger reasoning for me. "He's not lockscum" and "He's town" are two very different things, the first I'd agree with you to a degree, the second I need more on.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Formerfish »

VOTE: Former

Then im done here.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I'll agree if there's a town jailkeeper they should out. But not a town rolestopper.

Macho and ascetic would point to at least one of those roles existing, with the presence of a scum blocker to prevent follow the cop.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
ReplacedIn
ReplacedIn
Goon
ReplacedIn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by ReplacedIn »

Going to get some breakfast sorted, be back shortly.
In post 1952, Formerfish wrote:VOTE: Former

Then im done here.
If you maintain this vote I'm going to consider it a scum claim, so if you're town actually unvote because I'm planning on dedicating a fair bit of time to this today. Self-voting because you dislike how a singular player is treating you is never the solution at all. Again I've heard your point re; Arona and it's not a bad one, I want more reads from you and the whole "People won't listen to me until I'm dead" is unrealistic, dead players are almost never listened to.
ReplacedIn
ReplacedIn
Goon
ReplacedIn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by ReplacedIn »

Also GreyICE, not going to sieve through your ISO for it but did you ever allude to who you might have investigated at night yesterday?

What I'm asking effectively is who do you think mafia thought you'd be checking? (Or at least in what pool?)
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1953, Fro99er wrote:I'll agree if there's a town jailkeeper they should out. But not a town rolestopper.

Macho and ascetic would point to at least one of those roles existing, with the presence of a scum blocker to prevent follow the cop.
Town rolestopper is such a high level of negative utility that I would hope that such a player would no-action every single night.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I mean maybe it interacts with my role to stop scum from RBing me... but this is just bad and the review committee should feel bad.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Its not a singular player man, and its not going to stop. Like I said, I am going to be nothing but a distraction. So I'm done with it. I've shown that I can come out of my tunnel and see the world around me and I was able to help lynch scum yesterday.

Grey has spent the better part of 2 days pushing bullshit that you guys are just eating up. I hope that he is scum and he pulls the wool over your eyes before he fucks you.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Hey maybe I could replace out and blame it on Grey and then everyone will town read me. Cause that fucking happened. Remember with MMM's replace out. Oh my god that was such a town replace.

Hey whatd he flip? Red? Fuck yeah.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1951, ReplacedIn wrote:So again, if FF's scum here how does that change your reads on them?
If FF is scum, I'll reevaluate those slots like I always do. I play this game on preflips. Always have, always will. Need examples I can give you a million. I've been very right (see my best town performance in MAFIACEPTOIN) and it was me pushing these preflips. I've been very wrong. But we also have a scum flip to work with which gives extra confidence. Add in that chickadee stuff and it's pretty clear both are scum.

If you ignore FF"s alignment entirely what's your reads on the playerlist entirely?
Town:
iDanyboy, Grey, FF, Mulch

lean town:
you

null:
eevee

scum:
massive, arona
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
ReplacedIn
ReplacedIn
Goon
ReplacedIn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by ReplacedIn »

Then stop focusing on yourself and focus solely on reads FF, if you're town make a "Final reads and thoughts" post with lots of reasoning attached.

Literally anything is better than self-voting and complaining because that's just making me want to consider the possibility of you being town even less.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1956, GreyICE wrote:Town rolestopper is such a high level of negative utility that I would hope that such a player would no-action every single night.
how is a town rolestopper neg utility?

It's a protective.
Heil King Froggo.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Formerfish »

VOTE: unvote
VOTE: Aron
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: arona
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Fro99er »

FF I'd rather vote massive
Heil King Froggo.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

alright i have some explaining to do
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1961, ReplacedIn wrote:Then stop focusing on yourself and focus solely on reads FF, if you're town make a "Final reads and thoughts" post with lots of reasoning attached.

Literally anything is better than self-voting and complaining because that's just making me want to consider the possibility of you being town even less.
I dont do that well. Im better talking about specific things. Ask me a question and I will answer.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

i claim weak doctor

I targeted mulch n1 and grey n2. This is why I wanted to lynch ff so badly yesterday. Because if he flipped red, grey was confirmed town and I could protect him. Obviously I didn't die, but if there's a loyal cop, macho Neapolitan, and weak doctor uhhhhh there has to be a scum rb

This is also why I entered the day phase the way I did. Because at first I was excited because I thought grey was confirmed town but then I began to doubt
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1966, aronagrundy wrote:alright i have some explaining to do
Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!
Heil King Froggo.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

I was trying to lay low but it's getting to the point where I think it's negatively impacting the town, so
ReplacedIn
ReplacedIn
Goon
ReplacedIn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by ReplacedIn »

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, god this is an awful setup if that's true.

Mass-claim time, we'll be able to work it out from there.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Fro99er »

UNVOTE:
Heil King Froggo.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Formerfish »

VOTE: Unvote
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

if there's a rb I really, really doubt I was blocked n1 so mulch is confirmed town btw

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”