Roguelikes

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by vonflare »

In post 5, choof wrote:
In post 1, TheButtonmen wrote:

Crypt of the NecroDancer
Darkest Dungeon
Don't Starve
Dungeon of the Endless
FTL
Teleglitch
Ziggurat

staying away from crypt of the necrodancer because I play way too many music games as it is haha.

I actually highly recommend trying it, it is a great game.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:39 am

Post by vonflare »

i recently tried infra arcana, m not sure how i feel about it yet.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by vonflare »

In post 48, implosion wrote:Necroing (hah) because necrodancer dlc was released yesterday and it really is quite good. Been in early access for probably a few months now maybe more and the full dlc has quite a bit of nifty stuff. 4ish new characters, a bunch of new modes, a smattering of just about everything else. Some of the new characters are really interesting and some of the new modes are just flat out hilarious.
yep I'm loving the new characters. Currently working on 8000 gold as Nocturna achievement. Best strat I've found so far is resetting for a good 1-1 shop and killing the shopkeeper for the stuff + crown of greed and then playing the rest of the game without spending any gold.

I'm having some serious trouble with Mary though. Fuck dragons.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by vonflare »

One of the devs posted the concept art for tempo:

super sweet

Return to “The Arcade”