MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2461 (isolation #200) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:45 am

Post by MuttonChopMagic »

In post 2458, Vedith wrote:I looked and there is no post. The last one was where you said you were the best player in the game (because people town read you :lol:) and I laughed.

So if you wish, we can take it up tomorrow, however, if you're questions remain the same level of intelligence tomorrow as they were today, then I'll probably just ignore them.

VOTE: hiraki
I didn't say I was the best player. I said I had a better game than you.
which I did because you're a hot steaming pile of poo
I asked your reads in the world where hiraki was town (you said you town read him now)
you have ignored thst question 3 times and it is not very nice though allowed
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2478 (isolation #201) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:09 pm

In post 2462, Vedith wrote:I already answered why I thought he was town. Because I didn't think back up could be scum to town.
If you fail to read, that's more on you than me.
that is still not what I asked. you said you thought hiraki could be town. I was asking who your new scum reads would be in that situation if it were to be around
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2479 (isolation #202) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:16 pm

at this point I think everyone knows I'm 3x loyal friendly neighbour so let's get to it
claim if I targeted you and if not I have a probable guilty and u can eat shit

the only way it's NOT a guilty is if mafia have a roleblocker AND rolestopper is fake.
if rolestopper is fake, that means vedith is just scum. probably. because otherwise rolestopper could claim here and the game is over.

TO BE CLEAR I think town has a 100% uncounterable win and I'll get into it.
If the person I targeted claims then it's over. we have majority as conf town. scum eat shit.
if they don't then we lynch them. if they flip town that means I was blocked.
that would mean I wasn't role stopped. therefore, we don't have a role stopper. therefore, we don't have a backup rolestopper and vedith gets rocked
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2480 (isolation #203) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:21 pm

I will release I targeted in {ccc, grendel, giga} and just them
I don't need to target vedith because mechanics clear him
backhand is the scummiest person alive. I didn't need to target the scummiest person alive.
u see, an inno today would end the game. a guilty would too, but innos are easier to drive.
I didn't want to deal with the wifom of roleblocked and etc. it's a useless noise.
and the bonus here is im not gonna specify and if I get a likely guilty here it's still perfect boys
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2501 (isolation #204) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:03 am

until he posts
no rush, long deadline :toast:
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2518 (isolation #205) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:50 am

In post 2515, CCC wrote:So, should I be speaking about whether or not I got a Loyalty message from MCM last night?
yes. hard yes or no please.
same from giga and grendel mateys
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2519 (isolation #206) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:54 am

mod - if a loyal action targets a scum player, and a motion detector targets same scum player, would said loyal action cause motion even though it would fail?

might as well clarify, that's something I'm not sure of. it affects his tale.
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2521 (isolation #207) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:00 pm

yea, I might have idled. I do weird things like that. I'm also pretty sure my loyal action wouldn't have gone through on scum ccc if I targeted him, aka no motion. so we need that reply to take.
that's probably bullshit... but for all scum know I targeted you or backhand. or nobody. faking here is not a play I believe scum will make.

if I targeted someone and they confirm it, that's game. there is 0 reason anyone I targeted should not claim
in their next post
if scum don't fake a yes then we have a guilty. if they do and guess wrong we have a guilty even if my action was blocked otherwise. so, no, I don't believe scum will fake here and make themselves toast
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2522 (isolation #208) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:02 pm

I've put a LOT of thought into my role because it's not as simple as mod coming me with a players team.
I also don't really believe town can lose this. scum resigning won't happen probably but it'd be boring anyways it seems.
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2527 (isolation #209) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:42 pm

corrrect. unvote.
I did target him, totes.
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2529 (isolation #210) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:07 pm

parshly. I would have been ok with you claiming. still would've probably been game.
I was hoping the scum in that 3 (+vedith and technically paul maybe) would go for the claim
you were a town read for me for a while and I didn't really feel like letting u get mislynched so...
u could be scum, yeah... gambitting... but it is not likely and a concern if we don't manage to hit scum later doe

the reason I'm not worried is that motion detector AND myself get innos now that there's 1 scum left I mean...
and, there /is/ a doc or a rolestopper, because even ignoring the missing kills a loyal friendly neighbour + md setup isn't even close to balanced for green
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (isolation #211) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:35 pm

nobody should be hammering this yet. mote to discuss same.
Paul, sit on grendel. if scum wants to kill they're forced to kill you because another inno is game.
of course, I simultaneously get an inno. so scum can shoot you and I can inno someone. *wew*

this is just an idea, so please give feedback but I think it's optimal for now
at day start do not claim if i target you. throw unrelated stuff around.
when I post, the thread should be completely quiet for 12 hours
the only time you post in said time is to claim you received my fn shot. claim immediately when you were my post, don't delay / cower
what does this do? basically, make it REALLY HARD for scum to fake inno themselves with a fake fn claim
I don't think losing 12 hours of discussion at max is a big loss with long days either but lmk thoughts mates
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2556 (isolation #212) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:46 pm

kraska to approve a hammer on ccc
myself, it's cool, gonna go sleep after I ppp so pppeace
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2557 (isolation #213) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:50 pm

tbh I think this is flipping town but oh well
I'll resolve what needs to be resolved tomorrow and we can lynch grendel or giga to hell

ya mmight get ideas but rolestopper sits on me, trust me.
Paul is probably getting killed but as not-conftown that keeps every conf town alive which is worth it ya see?
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2558 (isolation #214) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:55 pm

In post 2550, CCC wrote:
In post 2541, Grendel wrote:
@CCC

If you are town you need to come in here and talk to us.
Yeah, sorry about that silence. Had a couple of busy RL days.

But I don't think it really matters, how or what we vote for. Vedith's the last scum, now that Backhand's been cleared; but there's no way Town can lose this game, now, anyway. In fact... I don't think a Town victory has been avoidable since... hmmm... day Two, really.

Consider: MCM is a Loyal Friendly Neighbour. He can produce one more Innocent result every day. Our hidden Rolestopper just needs to keep his rolestoppingness parked on MCM, and MCM is immortal; and it won't be long for the confirmed Innocents to outnumber the non-confirmed Innocents. Mafia is forced to randomly try to guess the Rolestopper's identity. All Town has to do is follow the cop, while Mafia frantically scrambles for and tries to kill the Rolestopper (or other protective role, it doesn't matter, he is proven to be able to stop kills).

Mafia is known to have had a one-shot Role Cop. Somehow, I don't think that that comes anywhere close to balancing out the Town-sided power of the MCM/ProtectorRole combo alone. And, on top of that, to suggest that the Protector Role had a
backup
? We're talking about a pretty ludicrously Town-sided setup, here. Looking over the list of Normal roles, I have no idea what Mafia could have hiding in that last role that even begins to balance out this level of Town power; especially given that they have not been able to stop MCM yet.

Mafia could have a Traitor trying to help them out as well, I guess, but that Traitor won't do much at this point.

But, yeah. Between Backhand's claim, the day one all-Town wagon on NotMafia, and Vedith's role claim making this a ridiculously Town-sided game, I'm convinced Vedith's the last scum. Not that it matters - either NTRP or MCM will get another Innocent tonight, and we win. (Or one of them will get a guilty, and we win). Scum pretty much have to have another PR or a traitor or
something
, but I'm not sure it can help them at this point anyway. (Maybe scum have a rolestopper of their own, and are trying to guess and hit MCM's next target? Or a fruit vendor, so they can cause motion for someone else and mess up NTRP's results a little?)

VOTE: Vedith
wrong. I'll explain why cause I'm nice. this is not overly town sided breh.
my role is basically a cop. slight buff, but really worse overall xdue to lack of complete confirmation in results, a properly played town cop is never getting lynched anyways so meh.
town p much always has 2-3 prs in minis, more if they're weak
clearly rolestopper is a strong role if it exists, but rolestopper plus weak cop (I don't get actual results) is not a broken setup as of now
motion detector is a weak investigative. it makes sense as a 3rd and final pr. it's really strong NOW because there's 1 scum alive, but generally no. you'll play more and you'll come around
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2562 (isolation #215) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:36 pm

I think ccc meant 4 mafia with 1 being traitor, lol
4 mafia could technically be a thing... but this setup definitely is nowhere near that townsided at all
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2570 (isolation #216) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:00 am

VOTE: ccc
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2572 (isolation #217) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:08 am

In post 2565, CCC wrote:
In post 2557, MuttonChopMagic wrote:tbh I think this is flipping town but oh well
I'll resolve what needs to be resolved tomorrow and we can lynch grendel or giga to hell

ya mmight get ideas but rolestopper sits on me, trust me.
Paul is probably getting killed but as not-conftown that keeps every conf town alive which is worth it ya see?
Vedith's the last scum. I'm telling you now 'cos I don't think I'll be around to tell you tomorrow.
if you're town and get around to answering this before flip it doesn't really matter but might as well
if vedith were to be conf town, who do you think is scum then? why? ftr if you're scum you only lost to poe, you hit some of my town tells
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2581 (isolation #218) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:27 pm

In post 2579, Cheetory6 wrote:Also I'm assuming scum shot Mutton N1.
Game could have gone really different places if I hadn't protected there.
I felt I was the most globally town read at that point so I'm guessing it was no specific kill but excited for scum thread

rolestopper is not a big doctor buff in this setup because scum didn't have a roleblocker. really, I don't think this was scum sided, scum just had awful night kills (whether or not that was play or luck based is up for debate). I personally think they should have killed off cheet or kraska at some point but whatevs.

for the record, I was going to target backhand a second time if that flipped town. I could not see a world where giga/grendel/vedith were scum. giga i have never misread to date, vedith was town from claim (scum had a flipped role cop and we already know their target was paul + i was healed multiple times i think), grendel was town from ate and honestly he was an early tr. paul made me doubt at first with his awful targeting me, but I realized he claimed that after mass claim and as scum he therefore didn't need to draw that much attention to himself. so, yeah, it had to be backhand if it wasn't ccc even though I was p sure backhand was town.

happy with my reads - put more thought than I probably should've into my role but hey it was fun.

scum - u better have had a good reason for killing WAFFLES - a widely scumread newb - over a far more experienced conf town or a claimed pr that everyone townread (Paul). that was the biggest wtf play. it basically solved the game for me.

Penguin lynch was bad but so was kraska and I pushed that so I can't complain. and... that was our only mislynch!! wew

gg all, if you want to know who's alt I am you can pm me as I'm done with it.
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2582 (isolation #219) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:32 pm

btw this is probably one of the most perfect games I've played and maybe the closest thing tos. perfect town game I've had - 2 dead towns including night kills in a mini + never misvoting. yay ego #subtlebrag

I think it helped a lot that every townie excluding some of the subs actually played properly and didn't get all apathetic. scum weren't given any free lynches aside not mafia (and the one potential one they killed l0lz). yay town cohesion.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”