NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 10, Grendel wrote:First game here in a while. I'm aflutter with emotion! :D

@All

1. What is your preferred alignment?
2. On a scale of one to ten how collaborative a player are you and why?
3. How important is it to take other players personalities into account when forming reads on them?
4. What player do you have the most experience with on this roster?
5. What are you feeling as you enter this mini's D1?
1. Never been a scum but I want to play as one. I like knowing who is what alignment.

2. Im pretty sheepy but occasionally I try to form my own reads and fail miserably. Probably a solid 7.

3. Mehh. Personality can be faked. If you know them really well/played with them a lot then sure I guess you should take it into account.

4. I have very little (like none) experience with anyone but GE and muttonchop I am currently am in a game with.

5. Sleepy. Its 9 pm here and I need to wake up early. Gnight.

VOTE: NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 98, Accountant wrote:I think NotTheRealPaul is probably scum. The selfvote + questionnaire answering felt like a really bad attempt to fit in/insert self into game and their post was more or less an isolated island that didn't touch on what was being discussed around them. This is scummy because mafia find it way easier to put themselves into a game through easy to fake stuff like selfvote jokes or answering NAI questions rather than put themselves in the midst of real discussion.

oh crap you caught me

Let me just hop onto the maf thread and ask cheetory what to do.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:09 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 123, CCC wrote:
In post 119, NotTheRealPaul wrote:
In post 98, Accountant wrote:I think NotTheRealPaul is probably scum. The selfvote + questionnaire answering felt like a really bad attempt to fit in/insert self into game and their post was more or less an isolated island that didn't touch on what was being discussed around them. This is scummy because mafia find it way easier to put themselves into a game through easy to fake stuff like selfvote jokes or answering NAI questions rather than put themselves in the midst of real discussion.

oh crap you caught me

Let me just hop onto the maf thread and ask cheetory what to do.
This is either a scum confession or an attempt at humour in seriously bad taste.

I consider the second of those two possibilities rather significantly more likely than the first; but, either way, I think the unreal Paul deserves some scrutiny.

Not that there's much to scrutinise yet...
I dosagree I thought it was a decent attempt at humor if a little unoriginal.

But humor is subjective soooooo....
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:13 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

my spelling sucks please forgive my fat fingers

I have to type on my teeny weeny iphone and I forgot to notice mistakes seconds after hitting submit

pedit: i dont like notsure rn. idk what to think of your thing with drk but I do agree with him on theory

accountant I dislike although this is omgus territory. IMO he is looking to much into my opening and I can see it as him trying to mislynch a newbie.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:16 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

forgot to add a slight scumread on CCC just because he thinks an obvious joke warrants scrutiny

ya im probably lost deep in the heart of omgus territory and need to re-evaluate
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:22 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

I think accountant's play other than his accusation is fine. I agree with him that scum can/will make shitty entrances but I think he got a bit too focused there. Like you should look back at D1 through the prism of D2/D3 and scrutinize everyone's entrance but doing so right out of RVS seems dumb.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:23 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 139, Cheetory6 wrote:TripleC is probably my strongest townread atm ftr.
Dont let his niceness fool you
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:28 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

[
In post 43, notsure wrote:
In post 42, DeathRowKitty wrote: Everything you just said is incredibly silly. Do you have any reads?
And why is it silly? What's silly is not getting people to talk and interact. How is Town supposed to find mafia if we just do what you're doing?

And you're asking about reads now? You seem pretty scummy...having a bad start?
drk pointed it out in but Notsure is dodging the question of reads while saying he is trying to advance the gamestate.

First encouraging activity is NAI since scum can easily use it to get towncred.

Like I find it hypocritical he claims he wants to advance the gamestate but doesnt give out reads. And his accusation againsy drk comes off as kinda arrogant and my gut no likey.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:35 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 146, Cheetory6 wrote:
In post 144, NotTheRealPaul wrote:but doesnt give out reads
Do you not consider him calling DRK scummy as him giving out a read?
I kinda addressed it but my gut thought that read was kinda fake.

I dont really have the words but it kinda felt like he was lashing out at drk for questioning him

does that make sense?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:37 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

cheerory are you still notsure on notsure?

and what do you think of acvountant's push on me?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:53 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 150, Cheetory6 wrote:I am still notsure on notsure.
Your point about them lashing out at DRK is actually pretty alright, but I have some bigger fish to fry atm though and I don't really think extra pressure on notsure is going to make them easier to read.

Accountant is in tryhard mode atm and I'm pretty close to townleaning them for it tbh.
whose the bigger fish thats getting fried?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:13 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

whats a VI?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:33 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Oh so a VI is pretty much me got it

also after looking back at it, my little scum read on accountant was just me being stupid. Agree with cheetory that he was being pretty tryhard so id say he is prob town rn.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:34 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Im with accountant here

The entire push was dumb.

cheetory you said ge was in your lean town pile earlier I believe. has that changed because of this exchamge?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:15 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 203, notsure wrote:
In post 141, NotTheRealPaul wrote:I think accountant's play other than his accusation is fine. I agree with him that scum can/will make shitty entrances but I think he got a bit too focused there. Like you should look back at D1 through the prism of D2/D3 and scrutinize everyone's entrance but doing so right out of RVS seems dumb.
Yes, exactly. And this is why DRK bothers me. Going after people and trying to pin them as mafia with very little to go on.
In post 144, NotTheRealPaul wrote:[
In post 43, notsure wrote:
In post 42, DeathRowKitty wrote: Everything you just said is incredibly silly. Do you have any reads?
And why is it silly? What's silly is not getting people to talk and interact. How is Town supposed to find mafia if we just do what you're doing?

And you're asking about reads now? You seem pretty scummy...having a bad start?
drk pointed it out in but Notsure is dodging the question of reads while saying he is trying to advance the gamestate.

First encouraging activity is NAI since scum can easily use it to get towncred.

Like I find it hypocritical he claims he wants to advance the gamestate but doesnt give out reads. And his accusation againsy drk comes off as kinda arrogant and my gut no likey.
DRK was reading way too much into what I said. And I'm not going to answer questions that try and paint me as defending myself from something that is just ridiculous. If that's scummy, I'm really okay with that. Your statement above about seeing through the prism of D2/D3 is all I was getting at. If people can't see that, again I'm fine, because Town sucks then.
In post 133, NotTheRealPaul wrote:my spelling sucks please forgive my fat fingers

I have to type on my teeny weeny iphone and I forgot to notice mistakes seconds after hitting submit

pedit: i dont like notsure rn. idk what to think of your thing with drk but I do agree with him on theory

accountant I dislike although this is omgus territory. IMO he is looking to much into my opening and I can see it as him trying to mislynch a newbie.
DRK is condescending and harps on stupid shit and tries to paint people as mafia. If that isn't a likely scum tell, then I don't know what is. Only thing she has going for her is that she is scumhunting, but not at all with good reasons. If she can keep it up with better reads, instead of just going after people to get them lynched, I'll change my read and my vote. But I don't see that happening any time soon.

Anyway, if you know it takes time to judge a player's starting behavior as scummy, then why isn't DRK also on your scumlist? Very suspicious.
don't scumread him/her

newsflash: I can read someone differently than you read them and its OKAY.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:26 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 159, Accountant wrote:UNVOTE:
so was your vote on me just pressure?

can I go back to not helping?

pedit: I said I don't scumread him. You can scumread him. Go on right ahead IDC.

Probably shit town. I'm trying something new this game, we'll see how it goes. So far its fun though :)
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:26 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

reread my post: I can't type lol

shoulda been an I there. My mistake hehe
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:36 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 208, notsure wrote:Fine, but you still didn't answer my question. If you know it takes time to judge a player's beginning behavior and DRK is doing the opposite, why is that not setting off any alarms, but my picking up on it somehow does? This makes zero sense.
I'm actually really confused here. Of course it takes time to judge a player's beginning but you have to get out of RVS/RQS somehow. I feel like you're implying that because drk went after you a bit (in a confrontation you started if I remember right) he is scummy?

Maybe we didn't read things the same way. I agreed with drk and didn't like the way you were answering his questions. Which post in particular of drk's are you talking about? I'll go reread and tell you what I think
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:38 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

EBWOP I did answer your question. He isn't on my scumlist because I don't scumread him.

Why I'm still indulging you is beyond me.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 265, CCC wrote:If you were making poetry - which requires more than just rhyming, you'd need to pay attention to things like rhythm and metre an metaphor and imagery and similar - then I think it would be less of an annoyance. Or if what you were trying to say was a good deal clearer.

But, as it is, it looks like you're sacrificing clarity for and annoyingly low-effort attempt in the vague direction of actual poetry.
I lol'd
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

hikari as far as Notsure's , I think he is over exaggerating what DRK was trying to do. I dont like it at all, but I think someone pointed out he was emotionally invested town, and I think thats more likely than scum.

Also your post was a progression right? Like you didnt right it all at once, you were righting it as you went through the thread. Because at one point you said you liked Accountant's attack on me, then you said you were ignoring my posts because you had no read on me, and at he end I was in your scum pile, all in one post.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

ebwop write not right
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 329, Hiraki wrote:
In post 326, NotTheRealPaul wrote:Because at one point you said you liked Accountant's attack on me, then you said you were ignoring my posts because you had no read on me, and at he end I was in your scum pile, all in one post.
Correct - not sure what you're not getting here.

You may be new to the game but that doesn't mean that you can't act scummy.
I was clarifying. And yea of course anyone can act scummy new or experienced.

@accountants whats the problem? If I have a good reason to vote someone else I'll switch.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:12 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 331, MuttonChopMagic wrote:so to be clear
you have a good reason to vote yourself my dear?
yup obviously I voted myself because I know Im scum and I want towncred since I led the wagon on myself.

So when I flip scum, then obviously im like conftown because I led the wagon so then I dont need to worry about being mislynched :)

/sarcasm

UNVOTE:

now town cant get distracted over something irrelevant (IMO) and we can have real discussion

Or is this somehow useful to town? Please explain why because I am newb.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:19 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 273, notsure wrote:"But I'm also inclined to think DRK is trying to start a wagon to direct away from my read on them, as shit and/or personal as people might think it to be."

is

"But I'm also inclined to think DRK is trying to start a wagon to direct away from my read on them, as shit and/or personal as people might think my read on DRK to be.
Not sure can you explain this? DRK hasnt even voted you Im not sure how he is trying to start a wagon on you
In post 274, Gamma Emerald wrote:Once I feel I have a solid preliminary readslist Ill put it here
I have a solid chunk of townreads rn and one scumread
mind sharing these? Or a reason why you arent?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:59 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 334, notsure wrote:
In post 333, NotTheRealPaul wrote:
In post 273, notsure wrote:"But I'm also inclined to think DRK is trying to start a wagon to direct away from my read on them, as shit and/or personal as people might think it to be."

is

"But I'm also inclined to think DRK is trying to start a wagon to direct away from my read on them, as shit and/or personal as people might think my read on DRK to be.
Not sure can you explain this? DRK hasnt even voted you Im not sure how he is trying to start a wagon on you
In post 272, notsure wrote:
In post 244, Grendel wrote:
In post 99, notsure wrote:@grendel

I don't know your alignment. You seem to want to get people playing and don't nitpick WIFOM details so far. Could be scum, but seem Town so far.
I didn't have time last night to point it out but, Unsure sounds like paranoid town right here. Plus his reads add up. If I’m a town read for him then it makes since from his perspective to suspect the two people most critical of my approach to the game. Realistically I find it unlikely that Klick x DRK would be a thing, but it does show that Unsure is thinking.
In post 84, notsure wrote:VOTE: DeathRowKitty

Feel pretty good about kitty being mafia. Either shit-town with anti-town agenda that wants to paint Townies as mafia or mafia just trolling along. Either way, don't think I'd miss her even as Town.
In post 205, notsure wrote:So that's your bright response? Tell me just not to scum read someone and act condescending?

Wow, scummy or just shit town.
Post like these really irk me however. I hate it when players justify a read by implying that "If there not scum then they're bad town". Its like distancing oneself from the cadaver.

The thing is that I see this behavior from inexperienced players trying to convince themselves and others that they are right. I used to believe that the behavior was scummy, but I never got enough evidence the indicates its a legit tell. :(

Any case its a read that Notsure is clearly emotionally invested in. I should look at DRK next to read her alignment before I start talking unsure about his read.
No, this is all wrong. Though yeah, I'm a little annoyed at DRK, but it's more because she is being hypocritical and dodgy, as well as Paul.

As I said to Paul
"If you know it takes time to judge a player's beginning behavior and DRK is doing the opposite, why is that not setting off any alarms, but my picking up on it somehow does? This makes zero sense."

His answer is "I don't scumread him". So he's not even addressing my concern. And taking the same scummy stance as DRK in doing so. Either one of them could you know, alleviate my concern instead of dodging it and implying that I'm dumb. But then they would actually have to participate.

Though admittedly, DRKs read of Gamma is pretty legit. Gamma is certainly playing in a way that keeps his options open and I find that a bit scummy. But I'm also inclined to think DRK is trying to start a wagon to direct away from my read on them, as shit and/or personal as people might think it to be.
I don't believe you actually read this post or if you did, you didn't take it seriously...but clearly I was referring to DRKs scum read on Gamma...

Reason why: He's being dodgy and appears to half-ass pay attention to people he has put in the spotlight. It shows he's not really fully-invested in what he's saying and yes I do think he's scum.
rip I can't read my bad lol

I was attempting to foster discussion so I was skimming through the thread looking for something to do so. I apologize.

@backhand do I really need to have scum reads? I don't really know rn tbh. Maybe I'll go back and look at gamma, but on the whole I'm pretty sheepy like I said when I answered the RQS. If something jumps out at me I'll be sure to let you know.

Pedit: well great apparently me being genuine comes off as me being not genuine. IDEK how to respond to that really. Like you don't think its genuine, good for you. Your wrong but there isnt much else I can say there.

Second Pedit @backhand: I will say as far as MCM I tend to skim his posts because the rhyming and some of the wording confuse the shit out of me. Maybe I shouldn't but it hurts my brain sometimes to go back and figure out what he is saying.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:06 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

oh no now there is a lot of pressure

should I make up some scum reads? will that make it go away?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:35 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 347, CCC wrote:
In post 274, Gamma Emerald wrote:Once I feel I have a solid preliminary readslist Ill put it here
I'd certainly like to see your list, once it's ready.
dunno if you didnt read or trying to look like you are encouraging discussion. I already said this.
In post 349, Not_Mafia wrote:Don't hold your breath

lol

@backhand

accountant

drk

slight lean town on notsure but not willing to sheep here for obvious reasons

Cheetory Id prob sheep as well
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:37 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

whats pbpa?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:22 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

How I convince you I town?

Its in towns best interest that I survive a night or two
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:14 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

carp I shouldnt have softed a pr.

ah well hindsight is 20/20 (isnt that the saying)

I'll make an attempt to analyze later. I have no motivation rn.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 392, Accountant wrote:I keep wanting to post but not posting.
Very relatable.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 395, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 333, NotTheRealPaul wrote:

is

mind sharing these? Or a reason why you arent?
Not sharing since I want to have more reads that aren't blank
Gamma so you have a lot of null? (just clarifying)

And why not vite if you agree?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

ebwop vote*
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

reasons for the vote? Im guessing its not pressure like MCM?

Im curious if you are meta'ing me at all
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Alright das cool. Which ones?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

alrighty then. no point in defending further as Ive addressed both of those already. Seems more like an issue of trust at this point.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Alright I promised some analysis didnt I? So Im up at 3:45 AM slaving away through ISO's, so there is a slight possibility I mix things up.

Well Ive been looking at ISO's and so far this is what Ive got. List goes town at top scum at bottom.

Accountant, Grendel, DRK
Klick, CCC, Hikari
Notsure

So my townreads im pretty confident in.

The null reads generally havent posted much except CCC. So I mostly like CCC's post and would probably put him in town except in a lot of his posts he says, "well I could see scum!person, but could also be town!person" and its kinda waffly and it just pings me hard. Its my only real problem with his posting, but its mostly alleviated when he made that readlist.

That leaves notsure who I slight scumread. Like his initial scumreads of DRK and Klick seemed to simply be because they disagreed with him on theory and pointed out why they thought his opinion on theory was foolish. It wasnt so much an OMGUS, but he obviously felt threatened and lashed out especially in DRK's case. His lashing out seems to be a way to take percieved pressure off him. Now his vote on me, was fair. I mean I failed reading and brain derped hard, but I thought it was hypocritical thag he said I half-ass paid attention when he so clearly failed to read properly in his argument with DRK. I admit that might be a reach. Rn im reading more of a newb!scum because of his reactions to percieved pressure.

Will do another post looking through a few more.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:30 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Alright its round 2:

Cheetory, Backhand
NotMafia, Raya
MCM, GE

Once again Im pretty confident in my townreads. Dont see reason to explain as of now.

The null reads are quite simply theyve done nothing. As far as NotMafia I think he is only the lynch if we have no other hood leads as CCC or Backhand said.

Now MCM and GE arent really scum reads but theyre not dead null like raya and nm, so I put them a little lower. So I didnt like MCM's opening few posts. Someone said his pbpa seemed like a townie reaction, but I disagree it felt like he was overcompensating. Like he was scum trying to scare some of us out of SRing him lest he tunnel us. Although recently his posting has pinged town to me so he isnt quite scum but he isnt dead null.

GE is here mostly because of his readlist. So while he was catching up b4 his readlist, he called CCC out (kinda) saying he thought he was rolefishing, but lo and behold he is one of his top town reads when the list is out. Now I dont believe he really mentions backhand at all and yet backhand is still a tr for him. IDK like I think im reaching but its something I noticed. His push on cheetory pinged me really hard, but the rest of his play is okay.

So that should be everybody. My SRs arent very strong so IDK who'd I'd vote rn. It'd be between MCM and Notsure. I do want to go back and look at DRK's case on GE as it confuses me, but Im too tired atm. If someone could explain it concisely and simply (so MCM prob not u) that would be nice.

Looking back I realized all my SRs are people who are voting me so it does look pretty ONGUSy. But ehh, my reads are what they are.

And ifs prob time I sleep as its 4:30 AM here
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:32 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

ebwop GE disnt push cheetory. I was referring to his questioning the Cheetory's TR of CCC. Like their is nothing wrong with questioning a TR but the way he went about it and the length to which he pursued it I didnt like.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:46 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 419, Accountant wrote:
In post 414, Gamma Emerald wrote:This indicates you aren't paying attention to things. It's a proven fact that scum don't have to read the Game as closely as they know everyone's alignment.
whoever told you this was wrong and bad at the game
explain?

Like I guess what GE said only applies to bad scum as good scum would pay attention to the game more knowing who theh can easily push.

So like I get it if he thinks Im newbscum who skimmed, and it would make sense as Ive never played scum before and this isnt my normal tone. Note: This isnt a scumslim Im just saying I can see how it makes sense from GE's POV.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:47 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

ebwop not a scumslip*
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:58 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

fair point. Being the newb here im not sure who is right but mith make sense.

Id assume this would be a theory disagreement where both sides have their opinion and neither is completely true? I guess I'll wait for someone more experienced to weigh in here.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:42 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Agree with accountant a bit.

Like Im usually a somewhat apathetic town until the final days when we reach lylo.

I just came off a game where scum perfected us somewhat in part because I didnt give two shits and didnt analyze. That plus fast day cyvles led to D1-3 no lyncbaka rip town
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:43 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

ebwop. D1-3 no lynch aka rip town
also day cycles
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:53 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 430, notsure wrote:Alright, first of all, I was considering unvoting now that we're at 4 votes on Paul, but it's interesting that he says I misread or didn't read what DRK posted, but makes no actual case about it...Funny cause I don't remember that being true, other than misinterpreting what was said because I was annoyed. Not sure how that makes me your high scumread right now...unless I'm your best bet at a deflection.

And Paul is talking about power roles when he didn't need to...that's interesting.

Well, I don't like Paul at all. I think he's doing his best to stay alive after doing a shit job of appearing town, even from the start.

@accountant
I disagree with you. A townie pays close attention to everything because they never know what can give someone away and don't want to miss anything. A mafia can skim and wagon who they like, though I agree a good mafia player will try and pay close attention to everything. I don't think this is Paul.
Did u not read slight scum read? Like your kinda proving my point. Your a slight scumread but I have such weak scumreads your the top one. How does that mot make sense?

Past that why do I need to make the DRK case against you? Go back and it was pretty clear to me that DRK had to re explain due to your lack of reading ability.

Dafuq deflection? That wasnt some sort of defense. Others wanted my reads so I went through and gave em. Ive already replied to the accusations.

You saying anyone who disagrees with you is shit town is a shit case. Because lynching someone for being a shit town is plain idiocy as it only helps scum. If its clear theyre shit town it shouldnt matter because no one will listen so there is no fear of them leading a mislynch.

Sorry that my SUBJECTIVE experience differs from yours. I can not give a shit as town just as easily as I can go full tryhard. I'll let you know how I am as scum when I finally roll it.

Also notice how you are flailing back at me over percieved presuure. Why do you immediately seem to read anyone who even slightly implies you could be scum as scum.

Sorry this was jumbled. Points arent in right order but I think I addressed everything.

pedit: Im glad you feel sure. It'll be that much more funny when I claim or you mislynch.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:55 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

im waiting for them to call my reaction fake. this is just too funny.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:02 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 436, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 434, NotTheRealPaul wrote:im waiting for them to call my reaction fake. this is just too funny.
That refers to my point on reading the game.
wut
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:18 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Okay IDK how to make this clearer. You are a SLIGHT SCUM READ. That said if you had read that my main problem with you is when you flail at anyone who simply implies you are potential scum.

I dont see the point of making a fucking case cuz I dont even know if ima vote you yet.

Your argument for lynching me based on being a shit town is still shit. Your saying im town yet you want to lynch me. At this point if you believe what you're saying then I should be labeled a VI and ignored.

If your still annoyed at the DRK question lemme give you a full answer. I dont even think DRK was fucking pushing you so your point made no sense. Thus I dont scumread him.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:13 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

DRK WASNT PUSHING YOU AS SCUM GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. HE NEVER EVEN VOTED YOU.

YOU ARE/WERE OVERREACTING (ironic cuz im yelling I know)

if you think he was pushing you then we read the situation differently and we cant do shit about that.

and I'll admit your answer was in the back of my mind but certainly not part of any of my reasoning if that makes sense.

And lastly, I DONT JUDGE YOU FOR BEING DEFENSIVE. well I kinda do. Its that there was no actual pressure. You are so concerned with implied pressure, not even a single vote, and you lashed out. So yea its cuz you were extremely over defensive.

Like Im starting to think we are misunderstanding each other.

lemme get this straight. You think DRK was pushing you for weak reasons early. You saw me say entrances should be looked at through the prism of D2/3. Thus you angry when I dont scumread DRK.

This is how I saw it. You and DRK have theory argument. DRK asks you about reads, something relevant to the game. You lash out and call him scum. At that point your past the entrance. Let me be more specific when I say entrance I mean your RVS. Like your OP. So I didnt view that as DRK pushing you on your entrance. Heck I didnt think DRK was even pushing you. He was questioning you on your reads/lack of willingness to give them. Then you continue to accuse him of being scum for which I still dont see the reason for. Then you latch onto me as I say I agree with DRK because you perceived his questioning as a push on your entrance when in fact it was not.

Does that make sense? Tell me what im missing here.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:17 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Well thats another person who reads my tone as off. Like I really dont get it. My tone seems to be universally scummy despite me not freakin being scum. Like is there something I do to fix this or do I say fuck it and let town waste time based on a shitty gut and inability to read tone?

Asking as a newbie to you experienced people.

wait mcm you're vote is on two people?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:23 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Alright Notsure I think I kinda get it after rereading. You think DRK should've waited to analyze what you said till later. I disagree. I think entrances can be looked at through the lense of D2/3 if you are struggling. Yes this isnt exactly what I said earlier, so I apologize.

Now, what DRK did push or no was fine. Because you have to start somewhere. Like you cant wait till D2 to analyze entrances and start sorting cuz you'll never get there if you dont pick up something early and run with it. Accountant did a fine job doing this with my entrance to sort me (either that or just force me to do shit). Does that make more sense?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:06 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 465, notsure wrote:
In post 462, NotTheRealPaul wrote:Alright Notsure I think I kinda get it after rereading. You think DRK should've waited to analyze what you said till later. I disagree. I think entrances can be looked at through the lense of D2/3 if you are struggling. Yes this isnt exactly what I said earlier, so I apologize.

Now, what DRK did push or no was fine. Because you have to start somewhere. Like you cant wait till D2 to analyze entrances and start sorting cuz you'll never get there if you dont pick up something early and run with it. Accountant did a fine job doing this with my entrance to sort me (either that or just force me to do shit). Does that make more sense?
Yes. But it's weird that people go after people based on so little at the beginning of the game. I mean how can someone not be frustrated when they are being questioned on reads and the game just started. I mean it's dumb, annoying, and it vibes really weird. I mean it's funny that people wanted to do that, but they had a problem with Grendel's questionnaire. I mean yeah, starting behavior can be used later, but so can the questionnaire. Anyway, where is Grendel?

Unvote for now. This seems legit.

VOTE:

In post 455, Cheetory6 wrote: So, tldr: accountant is probably right that scum with any kind of chops is going to spend more time reading than posting, while town is probably going to say things without thinking about it as much.
Why would Town say things without thinking about it as much? That makes no sense. They have doubts because they don't know everyone's alignment. Everything they put forward is going to have thought put behind it or they don't really believe someone is scum and that's silly. If anything I could see Townies TUNNELING because they go after their strongest reads, while mafia can backtrack and appear to be rational and going after what they think is a viable target. I just don't know how you can agree with that. Care to explain why you are so quick to agree with Accountant?
Okay I'll table this after this but I wanna respond here.

At the beginning of the game you have to go after people for little to nothing because there is nothing to go off. Like thats how games start. Someone starts a wagon, push, etc and judges the wagonees reaction.

You need to understand that not everyone plays like you. There are different townie playstyles. When Im a town I play really off the cuff. I rarely go back and check and simply say whats on my mind because 99% of the time im phone posting. Sometimes I will say something idiotic or mix something up but thats simply because I type what happens in my head and post usually without too much editing.

Okay I think im done here. I really wanna see what Hikari has to say about MCM's vote progression. I think he has mentioned it in his catchup post and now here and my curiosity is piqued
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:53 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

why would I be offended? its a compliment that you think I could have a deeper game. I mean I dont but im glad you thought I would be clever enough to have come up with one.

By deeper game do you mean scum game?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:14 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

CCC you seemed to have a lot to say to me. Let me know if I missed anything.

So my town reads. I mean without going into too much detail, I feel they've been doing the most to further the game. Asking questions, fostering discussion, etc. Some, like DRK who havent really done too much came off as genuine. Although since a lot from her was theory I may need to rethink that. But thats the gist of my townreads. If you want like post nunbers or specific readons for a person ask, but Id prefer not to have to go back through each and every one.

As for the 3:00 am bit, I merely mentioned it because I was sure Id make a mistake(like id mix something up). I have yet to sleep since then, been on my phone playing videogames or checking forums.

You made a fair point about my soft, but I said pretty quickly it was a mistake/a dumb thing to do. Like Ive already owned up to it, I shouldnt have done it, and it was a play made mostly out of annoyance in hope it would get you off my back. Looking back though, it was dumb, and I kinda regret it.

From what I gather your vote was a pressure vote on me yes?

Also, Im not quite following the backhand lynch. I read him as town when going through his ISO, but maybe I missed something that pinged everyone?

Also, like backhand said its hilariously ironic that notsure who was slamming people with the insult snowflake is first out. He was in the wrong. Hopefully his replacement is a bit easier to deal with.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Catching up vut CCC i truthfully dont get your question in

No it wasnt a distraction I was asking a genuine question because I townread backhand

As fas as accountant they came out really tryhard town like cheetory said at me. Like my initial read was slight scum, but like looking back my view was colored by dislike at their push. And ive since switched them to town

And like Grendel I kinda disnt like when he started that RQS because DRK made a good point IMO that it helps scum blend in. But a lot of his recent posting seems to be advancing the game state, discussing reads, etc.

Like im looking back and the fact that I have only three scumreads is worrying. Cuz there is no way I nailed the three scum so I prob need to go back and look at my town/null reads.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

CCC :

Oh Im trying something new this game :)

It wasnt speocifically for you. Maybe I screwed up the wording and you thought that. It was an open question to everyone.

Do you find it sus that waffles' SRs are "safe" SRs? Theyre both SR by others, and waffles even agrees on lynchpool. Curious because of your SR on GE for similar reasons.

And also VOTE: Gamma He was kinda a scumread for me earlier and Im gonna trust CCC here. That said if someone could explain the backhand case, Im willing to switch votes
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 669, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm giving up on you
Any reads NM?

Since you seem to be talking...
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:56 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 549, CCC wrote:
In post 545, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 543, MuttonChopMagic wrote:why is cheetory a town read for you
both gamma and ccc an answer would b cool
Uhh I forgot
He kinda feels genuine to start
Okay, now
this
is starting to look suspicious. Your readslist was close to mine, which had been posted before yours, and now you're saying you 'forgot' why you Townread someone on that same list?

Well, then. In order to prove that your readslist is genuinely
your
readslist and not a lazy-scum copy of mine that just shuffled a few central names around, can I ask you to please explain your reads on... um... let's go with Notsure, NotTheRealPaul, and DeathRowKitty. Top of the list, bottom of the list, and one that's not in the same place on your list as it is on mine.
GE this is the only thing I can think of but I believe you answered already
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 713, Nero Cain wrote:Sorry for being a bit inactive. I wasn't feeling too well yesterday.
Dont think anyone is gonna be mad at you for not posting given Not_Mafia's play so far.

@CCC Looks like a misunderstanding. Will try to be more clear next time.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:06 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

I agree with MCM about Klik. The whole quickwagom/quicklynch thingy with cheetory was too obvious.

I havent really paid attention to PP's posts. Like Ive been kinda skimming them/they havent really jumped out to me in anyway.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:03 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

@CCC Ive been kinda disconnected from game recently, only replying to you. I assumed that people would have read our posts seeing that I was confused about the backhand wagon but it seems not.

So @anyone who thinks backhand is scum: can you explain this wagon to me? Like I said earlier im reading him as town but there is probably something I missed, so if someone could explain the wagon, it woukd be greatly appreciated.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 765, Grendel wrote:These are the reads that I went away with the other day:

Cheetory6, Gamma Emerald,
Slingshot, nero, MuttonChopMagic, NotTheRealPaul,
CCC, DeathRowKitty, ///// Not_Mafia, Penguin Power,
Hiraki, Backhand,

I want to lynch Backhand, but will consider compromising on {Not_Mafia, Penguin power, Hiraki}
CCC already asked but what changed your mind on me? I think the last time you posted one of these I was a scummers. And I dont seem to remember you posting about me at all, so Im wondering what happened in your head.

Also why are backhand and Hiraki so low? I know backhand has been SR'd for a while but I havent understood most/any of the case. And Hiraki didnt do anything that jumped out at me (Ive got him as null rn), so could you explain?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE BACKHAND CASE TO ME??? ive been asking for like 4 days.

Also VOTE: Not Mafia

Not my favorite wagon but no other case seems to be gaining any traction.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 897, Cheetory6 wrote:I'm not voting anywhere else if that's all Not_Mafia intends to post.
(:
200% Agree
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 941, Backhand wrote:Yeah. . . maybe. Could also be rid of him because *another* replacement cannot be good for the game, its already hard enough to remember who replaced who.
Lol agreed. Im half considering replacing out rn because Im barely following 2/4 games Im in.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 944, PenguinPower wrote:People need to learn not to join more games than they can handle. It's a burden to players and mods. Just saying.
I may have overdone it. In my defense some players are in both which just confuses the shit out of me as well as some weird avatar shenanigans that didnt help (people copying avatars, me getting confused).

Also im lazy and lack motivation so while I usually do have time, I just dont really wanna do stuff.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

So in an effort to avoid a deadline scramble do we agree to lynch Not Mafia?

Or is there another case someone wants to present to convince us all?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Im not to keen on lynching someone who is about to replace in with only 1 RL Day to convince us theyre town because of a scummy predecessor.

So id rather leave that slot for later prob D2.

Has your read of me changed? Or ang of your reads you talked about in catchup posts?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:41 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

@waffles Im voting NM because

1. He hasnt really done anything. He said a few things, but didnt really engage with anyone.

2. Its nearly deadline and no one has produxed a solid case against anyone. So Id rather lynch someone who isnt engaging at all than someone who is engaged that we can read later. Like worst case scenario here we mislynch a useless townie.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:23 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 843, NotTheRealPaul wrote:CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE BACKHAND CASE TO ME??? ive been asking for like 4 days.

Also VOTE: Not Mafia

Not my favorite wagon but no other case seems to be gaining any traction.
CCC here is my actual bote. Please read thank you. Im fine with GE just didnt look like anyone else wanted that lynch.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:52 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

CCC your gamma case is simply that he could not explain reads right?

And no I dont really look at the VCs unless host/mod updates them frequently were they ar e on every page/every other page.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:15 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Im the 5. I believe he scumreads me
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Cheet can you explain PP case?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:51 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

@Kraska Prob waffles

That's not going anywhere though. And CCC is fine with me too.

VOTE: CCC
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #75) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:37 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Is kraska the lynch then?

Someone (cheet maybe?) said kraska's posting felt genuine and I fully agree. Not a big fan of yhe wagon but need a flip. Not sure if waffles hammered but VOTE: kraska

Deadline is soon and IDK if I'll be back in time.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #76) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:56 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

oh wut did I make a mistake? I thought it was gonna be deadline soon and we need the lynch. Thought kraska was the wagon but if its gonna be nero I might consider switching.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:22 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Wait what did it.change too?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:28 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

how did he make it a dofferent color?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:30 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

also thoughts on the nodeaths? we have some sort of protective role who should now know a conf townie right?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:59 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

I wasnt sure tbh. Thats why I asked for thoughts.

So pretty much nokill tells us nothing?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:54 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1423, Cheetory6 wrote:
In post 1422, MuttonChopMagic wrote:mostly how it was a rushed counter to the one we need to lynch again
Please stop, look me in the eyes, and explain to me like I'm 5 years old why kraska is scum pls and ty.

Also hi everyone it's me, bull-man.
Me tooooo

Been reading Kraska as genuine and townie (ya I know i vote but we only cuz we needed a lynch and I didnt think PP had momentum)
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:49 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Wait what happened with MCM and kraska? is MCM fruit vendor? Kraska recieved amne cops results??
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1467, SlingshotWaffles wrote:VOTE: NTRP

Answer it please.
wouldnt like my answer ;)

not that im gonna answer...
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

@cheet thanks. I was rlly confused by that lol. Since yo're in an explainy mood can u explain the nero vote a bit more?

@backhand just cuz townreads and conftown are on the wagon doesnt mean its right. besides NM softed PR...
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1476, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 1473, NotTheRealPaul wrote:
In post 1467, SlingshotWaffles wrote:VOTE: NTRP

Answer it please.
wouldnt like my answer ;)

not that im gonna answer...
Dead.
care to explain that?

@cheet okay got it

@hikari what exactly do u need help with? im confused
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #86) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:57 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

IDK what to do rn. I might try to spend some time on this game as my others all are in night phase
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #87) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:27 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1491, SlingshotWaffles wrote:Why me over Nero when there is already a Nero wagon?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:55 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1537, SlingshotWaffles wrote:A) I feel this doesn't mean much because he was mainly a PL/voting him for things he always does.
B) That's because that's when Gamma requested to replace out.
So where are you on NM? U didnt answer...
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #89) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:53 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Picking waffles/nero as scum backhand? If thats what you mean I think waffles.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #90) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:18 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

prodge

hi GT! Remember me? :)
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #91) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

I love yt when GT replaces in. Seems tbey just come in and solve the game.

Gonna wait for nero's reply to all of it, but im down for a nero lynch rn.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #92) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1773, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i tunneled you in our last game and hard townread scum >_>

also ive replaced into games and done absolutely nothing before so lmfao
skitter fooled everybody and i was an idiot.

You and GL really were driving forces. Gelped that you obvtowned ao hard.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:04 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1776, Backhand wrote:Sorry busy weekend--as I've said, I'm OK with a nero lynch but still think NM/Vedith makes more sense. GT coming in and doing a lot is good for my feelings about the DRK slot.
What about NM/Vedith lynch makes it better than nero lynch? Is it in an information thing like CCC wants or do you think that slot is scummier
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (isolation #94) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:38 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

So you think there is a possible waffles, nero, NM scumteam?

Im much more in favor of a nero lynch, as NM hasnt done anything particularly scummy. I'll wait to see how Vedith plays but Im not toally against NM lynch.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:14 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Never been lynched D1 Grendel. Got lynched D2 in my only completed game
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:17 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

@Grendel can you reqord the CCC thing again? Im confused about discrediting wagon part. Like wouldnt scum!Ccc throw shade at you if u were discrediting wagon because if he flips u might go down with him?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:17 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

reword*
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (isolation #98) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:00 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1833, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1830, NotTheRealPaul wrote:Never been lynched D1 Grendel. Got lynched D2 in my only completed game
he meant slingshot lol
oh my im an idiot
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #99) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1886, CCC wrote:
In post 1838, MuttonChopMagic wrote:today's lynch pool is {vedith, nero} for me
and slingshot but nobody else agrees
I'd be happy to vote Slingshot. His rolefishing attempt was just terrible.

I could see myself voting anywhere in {slingshot vedith nero}. Grendel's also a possibility still, but I'm no longer certain he's a good choice for today's lynch.
This^

Not sure about vedith though I dont remember him doing anything except saying hi.

Nero's response was pretty trash IMO.

VOTE: nero
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #100) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

I remembered to send my action this time! Yaya!!!

Didnt get much though. I didnt realize how little info my role actually gets :/

Gonna reread the mini vedith case since I just skimmed it first time
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (isolation #101) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

On second look I dont really get the vedith case. GT can u reiterate/explain it more to me? Specifically the VCA part?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (isolation #102) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1941, Vedith wrote:It's past 5am so I'm off to bed. But you guys are going to be so much wow tomorrow if fucker Backhand gets off me! :mad:
I was hyping myself up ready to find out who the scummers were and then vedith says this

Hilarious. Made my fucking day
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (isolation #103) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:41 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

backup pr?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #104) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Vedith explain logic behind reads
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (isolation #105) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1986, Grendel wrote:I think that my tr on Giga might be misplaced, some things I noticed that bothered me yesterday/today. Some scum bussing scum rhetoric that I noticed.

I should be back later tonight to talk about it.
Cant wait for this.

Giga hardbus neto for towncred to win game? Was nero the only wagon D2?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (isolation #106) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Veeeeedith hurry up and explaiin
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (isolation #107) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Do I claim? and give result? Tell mee
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (isolation #108) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

oh i thought that was lynch order. lol

I'll wait then
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (isolation #109) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:19 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

What does rolestopper do?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (isolation #110) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:29 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

but it doesnt rb the target?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (isolation #111) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Im not familiar with notmal setups so I wouldnt know if this many PRs is this common.

Are we still doing the claim train?

Anyway I' trust MCM here. VOTE: Hiraki
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (isolation #112) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 2175, Cheetory6 wrote:If there's a mod that's going to be weird shit into a normal game, it's implosion.
IE: I would not be shocked at all if Vedith or Hiraki are scum and are claiming their actual roles here.
Wouldnt be the worst Ive seen. Saw a mod put maf mayor in and had a bunch of rules around mayor claims. Happened to be a really good town player rolled it so when he claimed everyone thought the game was done and he was about to go ham and solve it all. And this was offsite btw.

Lol that was off topic but it kinda related so figured I'd share.

I dont know whats "normal" here so all these PRs kinda wierds me out. Especially backups bcuz 1. Ive never seen backups and 2. There are too many backups IMO.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (isolation #113) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Edpecially as we r massclaiming and have a rolestopper. Rolestopper can simply protect regular motion detector.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (isolation #114) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Wait Hiraki who do u scumread rn?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (isolation #115) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:03 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 2196, Backhand wrote:I'm a Backup Vanilla Townsperson. Good thing for me waffles bit it so I gained his power.
lol
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (isolation #116) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:03 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Im da real motion detector
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (isolation #117) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:05 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Forgot to add im also a neighbor.

With klik/pp
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (isolation #118) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:39 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

i forgot he replaced klik. Nothing rlly happened cuz neighborhood was closed after first 48 hours D1 and klik/pp was lynched. Klick said he TRed but I was kinda sus of buddying cuz neighbors arent guaranteed town.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (isolation #119) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:02 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

said he TRed me*
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (isolation #120) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:30 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Wair doid no one claim rolestopper? Because then backup is useless right??
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (isolation #121) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

@hiraki are u saying ur in a neighborhood too? I was neighbors with pp/klik the D1 lynch
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (isolation #122) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 2220, Cheetory6 wrote:
In post 2195, Cheetory6 wrote:Grendel/Hiraki distancing?
are u bringing attention to that or just saying it was crappy in hindsight
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (isolation #123) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:26 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

baaaaaaah

VOTE: Grendel
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2245 (isolation #124) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:59 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Results:

N1 forgot to watch

N2: Watched MCM and saw motion

I dont see who made motion on what so pretty much I can only check BT claims and make sure they are in fact VT :/
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (isolation #125) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:59 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

VT*
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (isolation #126) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:34 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

No I didnt realize that lol. I thought I got to see who did motion on what and if motion occured who did it on whoever I was watching. Thus why I was surprised at lack of info :/

Watched MCM cuz I was TRing him pretty hard and he was conftown so I thought scum might shoot and Id find out who scum is.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (isolation #127) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:35 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Sorry for being a newb
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (isolation #128) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:36 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Also Kraska iDK who did motion only that there was motion
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (isolation #129) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:52 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

@kraska thanks. I'll do that in future. I readrole PM and thought it was pretty OP, then I got myresults and I was lke wut
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (isolation #130) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Wait giga why am I conftown?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (isolation #131) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:50 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

mmmmm. Am I such obvious town from u from one game together? I havent tried to change my playstyle and last time u SRed me...
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (isolation #132) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Are we just waiting for Grendel to lay out final thoughts?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (isolation #133) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:16 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Was it just me or was Hiraki's read on me rlly confusing. Like I read it and maybe its cuz im tired but it made no sense. Like I dont know his read on me.

Also CCC ur case is laughable. If you think im that stupid and unconfident to go with a shitty fakeclaim anyway...
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (isolation #134) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:53 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 2459, kraska77 wrote:Paul check in this pool:
Grendle, ccc, vedith,
got it boss!
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (isolation #135) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

No motion on CCC
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2474 (isolation #136) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Can rolestopper claim? And say who they rolestopped?

VOTE: Backgand

Ehh we can mislynch soo
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (isolation #137) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Sweet we pretty much won.

I think its safe to say I got carried by town again hahaha
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2509 (isolation #138) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:46 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 2507, Cheetory6 wrote:Why is Paul on the table and not Vedith?
Give me a walk-through of your interactions/thoughts about Hiraki/Neroslot this game.
in what world am i scum here?

its pretty obvious hiraki got backup motion detector via rolecop ability
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (isolation #139) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

UNVOTE:

that leaves....

giga vedith and grendek?

I think its between vedith and giga. Yesterday grendel was really town.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (isolation #140) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

I mean...we can just go lynch happy at this point. We have four targets and I can potentially inno one of em every night and thats assuming there is a nk.

VOTE: CCC
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2545 (isolation #141) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

sit on grendel as in watch him?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2546 (isolation #142) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

also plan souds good.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2547 (isolation #143) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

sounds*
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2569 (isolation #144) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

sooo lynch?

I mean I feel like we should just go lynch happy bcuz MCM and I should be able to clear rest of town within a night or two if we target same person or no NK.

Like do we NEED approval or their final thoughts really?

I just kinda wanna finish this u know
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (isolation #145) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:49 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

CARRIED BY TOWN AGAIN!! lmao thats twice now :D

Was a fun game! Sorry for being a noob

*sigh*