Micro 724: Scumhunter's Speed: 9 Players (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #709 (isolation #200) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Mulch »

If I am scum, like you say you think I am, and your basing your scumread on the fact that I woulden't vote you, why did I vote you on the first 3 posts?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #712 (isolation #201) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 710, RadiantCowbells wrote:And here's the thing.
You are fully aware that we can force you to choose between lynching GreyIce or getting lynched yourself if your argument is that the scumteam is Skitter/GreyIce.
So you using this as an excuse to change your scumreads rather than try to work with me is actually extremely dirty and it makes me feel very confident that I was right on Skitter from the beginning.
2) Nobody is going to believe meta shit when you would in theory literally be the word against my word, which means that you would of course have to act like I am scum
Right because copying and pasting quotes into the game is so hard and no one would read them. Get the fuck over yourself you're not the scum mastermind that you seem to think you are.
So now I'm just going to assume that your saving Skittles ass here, even though I don't think you are, because you fucking threw the game
Enough posturing.
I'm saving Skittles ass. You vote GreyIce or you die.
Before I respond to any of this bullshit, let me say this: If you were scum or if you were town, whatever you would b e saying would be the same. So it's NAI. But since probably most others here won't be able to comprehend this level of complexity...

The bolded part is bullshit. I've explained time and time again that I think it's skittles/greyice except that I think on the offchance you and skittles are the scumteam (which, ironically, is the case here), then I wouldent vote greyice so you woulnde't hammer.

We talked about this. Your point is bullshit because we literally just talked about it.

Secondly, you saying it feels dirty is bullshit because you would be fabricating that it feels dirty regardless of your allignment.

Third, I don't think I am a scum mastermind.

Fourth, you just completely fucking dodged my point. I voted and unvoted you in the begginning of the game, something you explictly said that I woulden't do. What changed?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #713 (isolation #202) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 711, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 709, Mulch wrote:
If I am scum, like you say you think I am, and your basing your scumread on the fact that I woulden't vote you, why did I vote you on the first 3 posts?
Why are you conflating a vote that lasted a single post and is essentially meaningless with a pattern of trying to lynch me with only scum bullshit as reasons?
LMAO it falls under the same theory that I woulden't be brave enough to poke the bear. Don't be an idiot (or pretend to be one)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #714 (isolation #203) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Mulch »

You are asking me to vote Greyice when in my position I am literally forced to think that you are scum and under that voting Greyice would cause us to 100% lose?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #718 (isolation #204) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 715, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Fourth, you just completely fucking dodged my point. I voted and unvoted you in the begginning of the game, something you explictly said that I woulden't do. What changed?
Your claim: you would vote me and push on me as scum hiding behind 'well he wouldn't do this as scum' as an excuse.
Your action: Voting me for one post and never bringing attention to it and ending up with a townread on me.
Your claim: these two thing sare equivalent.
It's under the same tone. It's not exactly the same but you are misconstruying it to think it is completely different.
The bolded part is bullshit. I've explained time and time again that I think it's skittles/greyice except that I think on the offchance you and skittles are the scumteam (which, ironically, is the case here), then I wouldent vote greyice so you woulnde't hammer.

We talked about this. Your point is bullshit because we literally just talked about it.
See but I think it's you/Raya with an offchance of Raya/Skittles. So if you want to win in a Skittles!scum universe, you're not doing it through Skittles.
Secondly, you saying it feels dirty is bullshit because you would be fabricating that it feels dirty regardless of your allignment.
I mean it objectively feels dirty. I'll ask TheBrie (who isn't scum with me because I'm scum with Skitter, correct?) for a second opinion on that.

Is the bolded part something you would say as scum?

The italicized part- well, it's possible you could be town and brie and skittles or brie and grey are scum, but in that case again I will have no problem accepting the loss and blaming it on you
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #719 (isolation #205) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 717, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, I fucking loathe the fact that even when you were claiming me as super towny you were trying to draw attention to me 'pocketing' TheBrie and it feels like an attempt to break the townblock.
That is what is called a town mentality. Scum latch onto someone is scum and some are town and pocket them. TOWN try to consider all options even when they think some are towny and some are scummy.

To scum, things are black and white. To town they are grey.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #720 (isolation #206) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 716, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 713, Mulch wrote:
In post 711, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 709, Mulch wrote:
Why are you conflating a vote that lasted a single post and is essentially meaningless with a pattern of trying to lynch me with only scum bullshit as reasons?
LMAO it falls under the same theory that I woulden't be brave enough to poke the bear. Don't be an idiot (or pretend to be one)
Voting RC for one post is not poking the bear.
In post 714, Mulch wrote:You are asking me to vote Greyice when in my position I am literally forced to think that you are scum and under that voting Greyice would cause us to 100% lose?
Yes, that's what I'm doing. You can make your choice whether you think that I'm scum or Raya's scum.
And what if your town and wrong on skittles and brie?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #721 (isolation #207) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Mulch »

Or even skittles OR brie
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #722 (isolation #208) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Mulch »

Remember if your town and skittles is scum this loss is your fault.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #723 (isolation #209) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Mulch »

And the worst part about this whole shitty situation is that I think your town. Which means that Greyice would be scum. But I also think your town who are making a catastrophic mistake on skittles, and i"m more confident in skittles!scum than RC! Town

RC, there is no way I would be advanced enough to come up with this dastardly of a plan to go after Skittels without even READING THE WOLFCHAT
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #724 (isolation #210) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Mulch »

Fucking unvote me
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #725 (isolation #211) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Mulch »

I've seen your wiki your towngame you have 1/2 shit games and 1/2 god games
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #727 (isolation #212) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Mulch »

Your probably wrong
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #728 (isolation #213) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Mulch »

ThinkBig if RC is scum your probably using a popcorn emoji in dead chat and ifi RC is town your probably consoling all the people in the dead chat who are furious at RC who is using arrogance to try and fabricate a scucmread on me
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #729 (isolation #214) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Mulch »

Becayuse I take 0% blame if RC is town and skittles scum
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #731 (isolation #215) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Mulch »

No, it's your fault if it's skittles/greyice.

It's your fault if your scumreading me over considering that skittles could be scum.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #732 (isolation #216) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Mulch »

It's not scum discrediting when I would be appealing to you in this situation. I would need your vote. I would have no motiviation to discredit you. I would be buddying or convinging you. Keeping my eyes open is a townie mentality.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #733 (isolation #217) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Mulch »

That's bullshit RC
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #735 (isolation #218) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Mulch »

If your actually scum with Skittles that mean Brie will have to climb out of your pockets
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #736 (isolation #219) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 734, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've considered that she can be scum. I came up with one answer for her scumpartner: GreyIce.
I've considered that you could be scum. I came up with one answer for her scumpartner: GreyIce.

So if Skitter comes in and does the same bullshit you're pulling in terms of keeping the wagon off of GreyIce, maybe I'll reconsider. But right now you're just being awful regardless of alignment.

And you don't think I could consider that your scum

;thinking:

It's possible it could be YOU and skittles
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #737 (isolation #220) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Mulch »

And you admitted your taking 100% of the blame if we lose, so I will flaunt that in your face
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #738 (isolation #221) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Mulch »

Unfortunately now I have to consider that it's you and skittles
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #739 (isolation #222) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Mulch »

So yes if you are so conceited to not believe skittles is scum and instead vote me (town) when Skittles is actually scum and you harddefend skittles when they are scum, then it's your fucking loss
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #742 (isolation #223) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Mulch »

I buddy and appeal to people when you are scum all the time. Everyone does. You do too. Don't lie (to me or yourself).

And I don't have any paranoia of your spot, I think that you are town. But I am FORCED to create/think/whatever your slot is scum cause if you are town we lost anyway cause of your fucking arrogance
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #743 (isolation #224) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 741, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 739, Mulch wrote:So yes if you are so conceited to not believe skittles is scum and instead vote me (town) when Skittles is actually scum and you harddefend skittles when they are scum, then it's your fucking loss
All I see is someone who cannot vote GreyIce because white flag even though everything that they have said suggests that they would do so if they were being rational.
The same could be said about skittles. Who fucking scumclaimed.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #744 (isolation #225) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Mulch »

You do realize you are accusing me of buddying my partner GreyIce in the same situation that you are doing to Skittles?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #745 (isolation #226) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 699, RadiantCowbells wrote:Okay, then the loss is 100% my fault. But I don't think that you're flipping town here.
This
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #747 (isolation #227) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

No. I don't agree that you are town. I THINK that you are town. I think Skittles is near confirmed scum. And your defending him. So I have to assume that you are scum. I am fucking FORCED to assume that you are scum
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #748 (isolation #228) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Mulch »

If your town and harddefending Skittles when I found him, that is your problem, and your loss, not mine
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #751 (isolation #229) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Mulch »

And as of now I'm not voting Grey when the possibiltiieis of you and Skittles is eminent and I could never forgive myself if it was your 2 and I voted someone other than my confirmed scum slot
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #752 (isolation #230) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 749, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 744, Mulch wrote:You do realize you are accusing me of buddying my partner GreyIce in the same situation that you are doing to Skittles?
You claimed Skittles as a scumread and expressed interest in voting but are refusing to do so for sketchy reasons and it reads like it was just words that you said to distance.
I have had Skitter as a townread since the beginning of the game in a way that would be pretty fucking dumb to do in a white flag and am not willing to consider voting her because I continue to townread her, and I believe more in a scumteam possibility that your own play is making feel like a guarantee at this point.

These are not similar scenarios and you framing it as such is disingenuous.
You could also be scum with Brie.

To your point, they are fucking similar scenarios. 1) It would not be a dumb idea 2) It is literally the exact same scenario IF your town. You think Skittles is scum and Grey is lockscum and an offchance of me scum, yet because I refuse to vote Grey you are voting me. I think grey is scum and skittles is lockscum and an offchance of you scum, but because you refuse to vote skittles I'm voting you
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #754 (isolation #231) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Mulch »

True your not scum with Brie.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #755 (isolation #232) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Mulch »

you can man up and vote skittles or game is lost, I'm not losing to you+Skittles cause you were dumb enough not to vote obvious scum as a self proclaimed good player and instead vote someone who you think was so illogical to vote you cause your THAT good.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #756 (isolation #233) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Mulch »

And if you want to compare scum metas I could literally link any of games that show you exactly as you are now, cause you speak exactly the same as town and scum (I do nearly but not as much as I would like)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #757 (isolation #234) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Mulch »

And one of the main reasons why I'm fucking paranoid it's you and skittles is because 1) I think you are rational and realize I am right 2) Your townread on him is shit 3) You weren't nightkilled.

These 3 reasons are why I'm not voting Grey right now
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #758 (isolation #235) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Mulch »

So now I have to fucking assume your scum.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #759 (isolation #236) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Mulch »

So again, I am going to say: If your town, you lost the game by not voting skittles. If your scum, let's have our fight.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #761 (isolation #237) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Mulch »

I do post the same way I do as scum :) I'm not perfect but I'm getting better.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #762 (isolation #238) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Mulch »

Watch this trick

VOTE: Skittles
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #763 (isolation #239) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm going out in glory knowing that I have knocked down one of the scum, whether it's with you or with GreyIce
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #765 (isolation #240) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Mulch »

Some things are over complicated. I know one person is scum. I'm voting them.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #766 (isolation #241) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 764, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 761, Mulch wrote:I do post the same way I do as scum :) I'm not perfect but I'm getting better.
You're not on that level yet, sorry.

I actually had some specific input that I wanted to give about your scum play but there's no way that I'm helping you while this game is ongoing, sorry :p
I know I'm not on that level yet !
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #767 (isolation #242) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Mulch »

RC I've played forum mafia for 4 months
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #768 (isolation #243) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Mulch »

Literally only four months. You've been doing it for 4+ years, probably more.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #769 (isolation #244) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Mulch »

Considering I read your first newbie game :)

And it was already you seemed experienced
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #770 (isolation #245) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Mulch »

And your such a dick to be flaunting how much of a better scum player you are than me when I admitted this fact on one of my first posts and interactions with you
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #772 (isolation #246) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Mulch »

Do whatever you want, I'm voting scum for the rest of the game
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #777 (isolation #247) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Mulch »

ALso you did pre flip analysis in your first scumgame.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #778 (isolation #248) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 776, RadiantCowbells wrote:Okay, I want to try something. Mulch, if you're town, you don't say anything whatsoever to Raya until I'm done trying to sort her. Deal?
No deal, I'm gonna talk to whoever I want
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #780 (isolation #249) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 773, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 770, Mulch wrote:And your such a dick to be flaunting how much of a better scum player you are than me when I admitted this fact on one of my first posts and interactions with you
That's not the point. I don't care. I was actually really impressed with your scum play.

But when you're saying 'well I can't be scum because X thing' and my rebuttal is fuck no you're not that good as scum so that holds no water, I have to say it.
How did you reach the conclusion that when I was putting DOWN my scumgame you would say that I'm not that good of scum?

I legitiamtel;y don't see this
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #781 (isolation #250) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 779, RadiantCowbells wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 777, Mulch wrote:ALso you did pre flip analysis in your first scumgame.
I still do pre-flip analysis. The rule of pre-flip analysis is that you don't do it unless you're __.
Pre flip analysis is fine, there is a certain scummy way to do it. IMO it's become so much of a buzzword it's an easypush for scum to do nowadays
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #783 (isolation #251) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Mulch »

It does get pushed (on MU too),

I do post the same in some aspects, such as me saying I would never forgive myself (which is true)

I'm not agreeing because I want to ask them questions as well
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #784 (isolation #252) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Mulch »

inb4 RC and brie scumteam
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #785 (isolation #253) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Mulch »

bluecheese idk the name anymore
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #788 (isolation #254) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Mulch »

When your lurking to see if someones gonna quickhammer and they arent
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #789 (isolation #255) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Mulch »

UNVOTE:
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #790 (isolation #256) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Mulch »

Goodnight, more in the morning
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #792 (isolation #257) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: Raya
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #793 (isolation #258) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Mulch »

Yoloing this on RC being town, cause if RC is scum the game is lost here anyway and if RC is town and I vote skittles there is a decent chance we lose anyway either :/
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #801 (isolation #259) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Mulch »

Lol GG

*sigh*
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #803 (isolation #260) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Mulch »

Should have gone with my gut

Skitter you did a good job with your last post making it seem like you and Grey were partners

And RC good job as always
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #805 (isolation #261) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Mulch »

You had an incredible Pov there at the end
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #806 (isolation #262) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Mulch »

Lol yeah that was amazing
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #808 (isolation #263) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Mulch »

Like your Pov about not sharing blame
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #809 (isolation #264) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Mulch »

Lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #812 (isolation #265) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 810, RadiantCowbells wrote:Thanks! I noticed that you copied it because you liked it :P
Yes, but not to gain cred. It was legitimate lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #813 (isolation #266) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 787, RadiantCowbells wrote:Raya was online and said nothing, for the record.
This really convinced me
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #815 (isolation #267) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Mulch »

Yeah
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #817 (isolation #268) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Mulch »

I just didn't see how you could townread skittles but I did know that you are not AMAZING at town (judging by your wiki?), so I decided it could be a mistake
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #818 (isolation #269) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Mulch »

This post I'm annoyed I didn't push further :
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #820 (isolation #270) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 524, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 517, Mulch wrote:
In post 516, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 512, Mulch wrote:
In post 510, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 509, Mulch wrote:
In post 222, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Umlaut

this is right I think.
In post 223, skitter30 wrote:Ok, I'm down with that. VOTE: Unlaut
In post 224, RadiantCowbells wrote:I will VOTE: Unlaut too.

Unlaut is huge scumfuck
This is so bad from RC
Why is it bad from RC?
It's bad because you had him as your mid read and then sponetaneously switched.
I had reasons not to vote everyone below him and here I was thinking that scum was Skitter/Brie?
Why didn't you vote ME?
Because I was in an ongoing game with BTD6 where he actually did things and he was scum and was following along with another game where he actually did things and I was assuming that was just his scum meta then he did absolutely nothing as town.

I realized that he was scum in the second game and the meta tell became null.
Am I right to think as a player GreyIce would like scum and woulden't flake and be replaced as scum?
GreyIce isn't LLD, he has said that he prefers playing as town several times. And that's an absolutely horrible reason to townread a slot.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #821 (isolation #271) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Mulch »

That post was shit but the rest of your game was flawless mostly
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #823 (isolation #272) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Mulch »

Yeah lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #824 (isolation #273) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Mulch »

Ahhhhhhhhhhh
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #826 (isolation #274) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Mulch »

Annoyed so much rn lol as you can imagine
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #827 (isolation #275) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 825, RadiantCowbells wrote:You were waiting around to unvote, right?
I took a break for 20 minutes to eat breakfast lmao
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #829 (isolation #276) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Mulch »

Lol
Mulch
Mulch