Micro 720: Pokémon episode 7 GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Hi. Don't want to leave anyone at L-1 before I catch up. Should be done by tonight.

UNVOTE:
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Okay, Wisdom is not town. That hammer was scum motivated considering the possibility of the tide turning against him with Slimer and Steel were suspecting him and a new player with no opinions yet (me) just replaced in. I see it more as a move to nail down a mislynch and get to lylo.

I don't think town just assumes that I was unvoting Slimer when there was a votecount at the beginning of that very page. I also don't see town hammering there while I'm yet to catch up and post my thoughts which I said I'll do tonight.

I wanted to hold back on my thoughts but considering I might get nk'd given infinity being widely townread and scum just like killing new replacements so they can't add a fresh perspective, might as well post my thoughts. Lynch Wisdom tomorrow if I wind up dead.

Other thoughts: it's pretty weird that Not_Mafia doesn't quickhammer Steel's slot early on when they were at L-1. Not_Mafia is known to troll-quickhammer people so I don't know what caused the restraint this time around. I was about to explore the possibility of a N_M/Steel scumteam but Steel seems town and Wisdom as good as scumclaimed so I'll look into it if I'm alive tomorrow.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

As for Wisdom's partner, I doubt it's Vedith because why quickhammer when your partner is the counterwagon and put both of them in the spotlight? I think he'd continue to bus for towncred later on. I liked the points Steel made since the point of his replace in and I think he'd go for one of Vedith/Slimer instead of Wisdom if he were scum. I especially thought the point that Wisdom doesn't seem invested in who gets lynched today was a good one.

That leaves Not_Mafia who I have no idea how to even begin reading, and BBT. I actually think there's a decent chance it could be BBT. The one time I played with him, he had killer instincts but has been pretty underwhelming this game.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

@BBT, how aware of you of Not_Mafia's troll-quickhammering meta? Why put Javajoe at L-1 in knowing that Not_Mafia might hammer? And it can't be because N_M will hammer and out himself as scum. Because he also does it as
town
. It feels like you are baiting him to hammer so you can have two free mislynches. Also, the question to Not_Mafia about not having hammered beeboy yet in . Yeah, it's weird he hasn't hammered but why do you keep giving him these opportunities to hammer is something I don't understand. I'm also not blown away by your reads so far. You seem to have suspected beeboy and GL both of whom are town and Slimer who I'm very confident is flipping town both from play and post-hammer reactions.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:52 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Not hammering just yet. I think Wisdom is scum but I'll give him a shot to make his case since he was scumreading me and should know from his perspective that I'm town if he's town.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:55 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Vedith being alive in LYLO would have been a definite red flag and I don't think the claim would have held up. The first thing we'd do is massclaim and with the number of claimed PRs, I'd basically be conf-town for being VT.

Nice job BBT for bringing home the win. The slimer lynch sucked but at least we got a scum from it.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:56 am

Post by BlackVoid »

I think this was slightly townsided. Didn't expect
that
many PRs.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:56 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Oh well, I had already claimed the win. Retracting it now. I didn't do anything in any case. Wish there wasn't a mod error because I feel like I'd have made the right decision if it was a Vedith/BBT/me lylo.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”