Amnesiac Mafia: The Very First Edition (Game Over Already?)

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4319 (isolation #200) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 4315, dramonic wrote:...huh
Huh what? It's weird that there was no mafia kill, and if there was a member of town who had some explanation (like a roleblocker or something) I thought we should start with that.

I thought it was incredibly weird that I didn't die, since I claimed ascetic, so I should have been a relatively free kill.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4320 (isolation #201) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 4316, KuroiXHF wrote:I was bulletproof. I'm assuming I got shot.
Noted. Weird that you would have been the target, but I'll trust it for the meantime.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4321 (isolation #202) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 4317, Vedith wrote:VOTE: Podo

So many times I've seen Maria push their scum buddy (including me), and it normally pays off too.
Cool, but clearly that's stupid. Look at our ISOs. Maria and I were not on the same team.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4334 (isolation #203) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:33 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 4333, Vedith wrote:Then lynch me.
If the plan it to lynch me then lynch Kuroi if doesn't matter as town lose that way.
K

VOTE: Vedith
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4336 (isolation #204) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:19 am

Post by podoboq »

UNVOTE:

Thinking. We have time.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4339 (isolation #205) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:44 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 4337, dramonic wrote:so just to confirm: you REALLY were an ascetic last night?
Yeah. Vanilla ascetic.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4343 (isolation #206) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 4342, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: Dramonic
Explain.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4347 (isolation #207) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:48 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 4345, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 4343, podoboq wrote:
In post 4342, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: Dramonic
Explain.
Dramonic has not given me any reason to believe he's town. I find it extremely strange he's alive today. He was so adamant to lynch me after I refused to hammer Maria, and was so sure I'm scum. He seemed extremely suspicious of the fact I'm still alive and doesn't appear to believe me, but refuses to do anything about it. (Since there's no support elsewhere.)

I have no reason to think he's town.
VCA points to town dramonic. He has pushed for the lynch of all three scum. The only one he kind of let up on was SK, which doesn't support the idea that he's mafia. He wouldn't bus his teammates and then leave SK alone.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4349 (isolation #208) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:37 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 4348, dramonic wrote:
In post 4347, podoboq wrote:He has pushed for the lynch of all three scum.
SK is another scum.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4357 (isolation #209) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 4355, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 4353, dramonic wrote:OR I coulda just lynched you or Vedith yesterday and won then.
Neither Vedith nor I was L-1 yesterday.
In post 4356, KuroiXHF wrote:*were L-1 yesterday.
Except both Untrod and I have shown that we will sheep dramonic, so there's that.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4365 (isolation #210) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:25 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 4361, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 4357, podoboq wrote:
In post 4355, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 4353, dramonic wrote:OR I coulda just lynched you or Vedith yesterday and won then.
Neither Vedith nor I was L-1 yesterday.
In post 4356, KuroiXHF wrote:*were L-1 yesterday.
Except both Untrod and I have shown that we will sheep dramonic, so there's that.
Show some backbone. Am I really supposed to believe you'd follow him without a word just because?
In post 4087, podoboq wrote:
In post 4073, dramonic wrote:
vote: maxwell

Hey gerry. If you want any illusion that we might not lynch you tomorrow, shoot scum :)
You know that part in Star Wars episode III where Padme is super upset and yells to Anakin that he's going down a path that she can't follow?

I'd go find the gif of it, but I'm too lazy.
I'm not following dramonic blindly. I was deadset on lynching the serial killer yesterday and he wasn't. But when I've shown that I have wavered multiple times on Kuroi and Vedith, and that I'm happy to trust dramonic for the most part, scum!dram could have easily acquired a lynch on either of you instead.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4368 (isolation #211) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:35 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 4366, KuroiXHF wrote:That doesn't make any sense.
How does it not make sense? You were in my PoE yesterday with MariaR. If scum!dram wanted to lynch you, he probably could, because UT and I could have been easily convinced to vote you instead of MariaR.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4371 (isolation #212) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 4370, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 4368, podoboq wrote:
In post 4366, KuroiXHF wrote:That doesn't make any sense.
How does it not make sense? You were in my PoE yesterday with MariaR. If scum!dram wanted to lynch you, he probably could, because UT and I could have been easily convinced to vote you instead of MariaR.
Actually, that might make sense. UT seems to be into voting anyone and that makes sense. It didn't make sense before because you phrased it like you'd just blindly follow Dram anywhere.
I wouldn't blindly follow anyone. That's just not playing the game. But dramonic absolutely can see that I trust him. If he made a case on someone who I was suspicious of, and wouldn't budge, I would likely compromise, and there's no way he doesn't see that.

With that in mind, he CHOOSE to lynch scum yesterday, when if he were scum, he could have easily lynched town and won.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4375 (isolation #213) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 4374, Vedith wrote:Podo Scum.
Eh, fuck off.

VOTE: Vedith
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4393 (isolation #214) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:51 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 4389, T-Bone wrote:The lovers not outting Gerry for about 3 days was also another missed opportunity, you're right. The town had 3 out of 5 scum nailed by Day 2.
Yeah, I understand Gamma and Wheme not saying anything at first because it would result in two town deaths, but then it looked like they were certain Wheme would eat a nightkill anyway, so why not just say something?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4394 (isolation #215) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:52 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 4391, T-Bone wrote:Yes. Podoboq, as the only remaining town, could no longer meet his win condition. I decided against allowing kingmaker scenarios, hence the rules the state the game ends when town can't meet their win condition. I know the semantic argument is that the 3 players could no lynch and then scum could cross kill, but I decided early on we're not playing that out.

Because Podo could not meet his win condition, it was down to UT and Dramonic. Shapeshifters were given win condition superiority, thus Dramonic achieved his. Shapeshifters win condition specifically included the phrase 'you win...even if something can prevent this'. Whereas Mafia is 'you win...unless something can prevent this'.
I'm OK with this. I legit would have thought we had only one scum left and lynched dramonic, though. I still thought UT was functionally conftown. It didn't cross my mind that he would have fake claimed bodyguard, then had that corroborated by town.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4396 (isolation #216) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:54 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 4392, dramonic wrote:I would like to thank Podo for being the wind beneath my wings
You're welcome, bird boy.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4398 (isolation #217) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:00 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 4397, MariaR wrote:WE WERE SO CLOSE O_e
UT needed to get us to lynch dramonic. Or just kill him at some point.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4400 (isolation #218) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:07 am

Post by podoboq »

Now I'm extra blue balled about not getting to hydra this with dramonic. One day, friendo.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4404 (isolation #219) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:40 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 4403, Untrod Tripod wrote:It was preeeeeeetty horseshit
To be clear, was the fake claim given to you "bodyguard" or "wrong place wrong time bodyguard"?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4409 (isolation #220) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:03 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 4406, dramonic wrote:So as I said, fantastically convenient timing.
I woulda swayed you in lylo Podo ♡
At least I woulda tried x.X
I was actually really on the fence about voting you that last day. When I invited vedith and said there was time, the path I was considering was you as scum, just pocketing me and UT, but as I explained, that doesn't make sense for you to do it if you're the only scum. What I just wasn't seeing is that there was the possibility of another team of that you still had to play around.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4410 (isolation #221) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:04 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 4409, podoboq wrote:
In post 4406, dramonic wrote:So as I said, fantastically convenient timing.
I woulda swayed you in lylo Podo ♡
At least I woulda tried x.X
I was actually really on the fence about voting you that last day. When I invited vedith and said there was time, the path I was considering was you as scum, just pocketing me and UT, but as I explained, that doesn't make sense for you to do it if you're the only scum. What I just wasn't seeing is that there was the possibility of another team of that you still had to play around.
Pedit: when I unvoted Vedith
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4412 (isolation #222) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:25 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 4411, dramonic wrote:I didnt make sense as mafia but with knowledge of a second team my play irt the gerri situation was super sketchy haha
You passing on Gerry was most of the catalyst to me reconsidering you.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4413 (isolation #223) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:27 am

Post by podoboq »

What's your actual opinion on Ircher scumslipping in the lover PT?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4425 (isolation #224) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 4423, dramonic wrote:Thanks for modding T-Bone, was a fun game!

@LRF & Dreal: Don't do... whatever that shitshow was. You choked out conversation for the first few days <_<
I agree wholeheartedly with both of these things.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4431 (isolation #225) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 4430, T-Bone wrote:Okay hi, this is not the place for this. Thank you.
Thank you so much.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4433 (isolation #226) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 4421, dramonic wrote:I was honest in my opinion. The slip was a stretch imo and irrelevant because him surviving confirned his alignment as nontown. Your fixation with that was weeeeird lol
That's actually kind of a surprise to me. I usually think "SCUMSLIP"s are blown out of proportion, but this seemed pretty much an actual slip.

@Gerryoat, do you have an opinion on this?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4435 (isolation #227) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 4432, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also if Pod was last mafia I would have had a chuckle
If I was last scum in that foursome I would have quit mafia after playing basically the best scum game of my life. Like, everyone seemed to want to lynch me at some point, but they couldn't.

(granted they couldn't because I was simultaneously being pocketed by two different scum factions, but still)
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4437 (isolation #228) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 4436, Gamma Emerald wrote:I meant just the team being LUV/Maria/Pod
Oh, I would have murdered dramonic years ago.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4438 (isolation #229) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by podoboq »

And he would have likely murdered me as well. Yeah, that couldn't have happened.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”