Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1224, Wisdom wrote:have you played with titus before? Having her aa super strong town is ridiculously stupid
I take it you don't know Math is Titus' sibling? because otherwise your question looks utterly stupid!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1224, Wisdom wrote:have you played with titus before? Having her aa super strong town is ridiculously stupid
Ok, my bad! The question was @ Tails .. I think

Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Tails »

Just finished going back over the Math ISO. The few areas I had an issue with going into this actually weren't a problem after a second readthrough. Math has some awkward posts, but I get a sense that's an individual issue, not an alignment one. Titus was strong town for me, and I still have trouble seeing some of those actions coming from a scum slot. First, there's the fact that she told me to lay off Almost, when such an interaction would have caused a lot of confusion in thread if allowed to continue. Confusion that Titus-scum could have then capitalized on. Then there's the Wisdom vote. I really can't see that coming from Titus as scum. A Wisdom vote accomplishes nothing and does not push any particular agenda that Titus-scum would want to pursue. It would have been far easier for Titus-scum to stay on Dunker, and it would have helped out her endgame. A last minute Wisdom push based on a personality clash is short-sighted, and it doesn't fit with the meticulous nature I'd expect Titus to be displaying. There's also the quick wagon that appeared on Math. That looked incredibly scum driven, and I think scum just ended up being unlucky that Dunker didn't just quickhammer when he had the chance. I need to double check that, though. I do think at least one scum was on that quick buildup, and I'm surprised no one's gone back to give that wagon a look.

Also, going through that ISO reminded me how truly bad Bins's interactions were. I want to go back through there, because there are a few facts I want to double check, just in case I'm misremembering something.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Tails »

@Wisdom: Please explain your Paul read. You keep ignoring this. It's not that hard.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Tails »

Here, I'll help.

Paul is town because _____.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1238, MathBlade wrote:Like seriously having unconfirmed Town decide the lynches is what almost lost you a broken setup in Inception Almost. Don't make the same mistake twice.
But if >I< decide I will lynch YOU... AND BINS, FTR. I haven't changed my mind about there being 1 Mafioso ON the D1 wagon and 2 off it.

Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Tails »

Who do you think is the scum on the wagon? Or are you not worrying about that yet?
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Tails »

Yeah, Bins's reversal on Math was atrocious. That slot is def. 100% scum.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Tails »

I mean the progression is: Math vote "def scum" > Unvote > "I agree with you Wisdom. Math might be town." > "Math is super town. The towniest in the game besides Almost. Why was anyone voting for Math?"
Keep in mind, this is in the span of a page. There's about 12 hours, but it's a pretty quick reversal. The unvote only comes after Wisdom and Math vote her. She tries to placate Wisdom almost immediately by parroting his new Math read. By the next page, the Math read has gone from super scum to super town.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Tails »

In post 837, Bins wrote: MathBlade / Wisdom / NotTheRealPaul {If these are my reads how tf has this been the two major wagons}

In post 837, Bins wrote: Wisdom is actually probably town and I let ~paranoia~ get to me.
Why didn't we lynch this immediately? She essentially switched reads on Math and then berated the wagon she was just on and helped push. Then she buddies up to Wisdom,
who is voting her
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1256, Tails wrote:Who do you think is the scum on the wagon? Or are you not worrying about that yet?
I don't really care for now. All I wanted was to lynch OFF that wagon, and MMM was the least I wanted to lynch of the 3.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1255, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1238, MathBlade wrote:Like seriously having unconfirmed Town decide the lynches is what almost lost you a broken setup in Inception Almost. Don't make the same mistake twice.
But if >I< decide I will lynch YOU... AND BINS, FTR. I haven't changed my mind about there being 1 Mafioso ON the D1 wagon and 2 off it.
Then Town decided we lose. I will go everything I can to show you my towniness but ultimately Town has to decide the lynch and that is the only way we can win. So we have a way we might win and all the other ways we lose.

Right now scum are a team. We need to find each other and break it. The only way that happens is if Almost50 has control.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

And Bins persistence on not going for Math totally implicates her. I mean, it's a GIVEN that not ALL 3 Mafia were on the wagon. That's like 99.99% the case on D1 wagons, and only 2 remaining are Bins/Math. Since Bind doesn't want Math lynched then she is telling us both that SHE IS MAFIA, and that MATH IS HER BUDDY.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

I made up my mind.

VOTE: Bins

Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Tails »

I'm right with you, but I want to hear from Wisdom first.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1246, Tails wrote:The Wisdom in this game is the easy to read version of his town self. Easygoing, but stubborn. He uses his aggressive tendencies, but he's not hyper-aggressive. He's asking questions in an attempt to game solve, and he's willing to talk and figure things out with others. It's seriously the easiest to get townread in the game
are you talking about someone else? Im definitely not like that

im getting a little paranoid im being buddied here
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Tails »

Paul townread. Why? Go.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1250, Almost50 wrote:
I take it you don't know Math is Titus' sibling? because otherwise your question looks utterly stupid!
I was talking to bins
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

to tails*, yeah
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1235, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1223, Tails wrote:Going to make this quick, because work.

@Wisdom: Can you please tell me why you think Paul is town again? I was waiting for that yesterday, and I'd really like an answer. I have him as likely scum, and I'm just confused that we're differing on this read, and I don't know the reason why.

No quick voting today, please. I would like to actually get some things sorted out.

@Math: What's your Vedith read?

I'm going to spend what free time I have at work going back over Math's ISO. I still think Math is town, because Titus was super strong town for me. But I might be blinded by that initial read, and I want to double check and see how I feel on a readthrough. Right now, I'm PoE'd to {Vedith, Paul, Bins}, but I want to make sure that the basis of these reads are solid first. I'll try to post my conclusions tonight. Tomorrow at the latest.
My Vedith read is meh.

Wisdom and Bins are obvScum could be scum with Vedith. I would rather focus on my strong scumreads than a weak one at this point because we need to lynch a scum or we lose.
VOTE: Bins

FoS Wisdom more for not voting Bins despite the scumread. Vedith probably last ditch effort for mislynch.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

At work will check this later tonight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Bins »

im town jfc unvote a50
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas