Open 688: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1791 (isolation #200) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:33 am

Post by MuttonChopMagic »

In post 1789, Titus wrote:
In post 1786, MuttonChopMagic wrote:also, there's no lynch that's happening outside of math today
we need more than 3 active people, 2 probable scum included, and an occasional pop-in from 3 more to play.
There's no chance I am voting Math today. Convince me you are town and I may vote Sparkles. We are PoEing this.
if you and I are both town sparkles is lock scum /anyways/ (navy and Alban are off the table)
if you're scum I still think he's scum, so I don't object to lynching him (idk if it's todayable)
the thing is, I've posted /a lot/ of points about math and a few about you. those have been skipped over.
if you go back and actually respond to the big ones, convincingly, it is possible my lover
but I'm still not seriously considering math as green
and you haven't really given a reason for that, so convince me, why is math town (and make sure you actually check if he's just pocketed you I mean)
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (isolation #201) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:45 am

but maybe... just maybe... I'm angry because you keep ignoring my points?
you'vealready said I'm scum by poe. I've asked and been ignored, but explain that poe and why those boys
are town; saying "d1 claims are town therefore you're scum" is not very legitimate when I and most others disagree with the premise and the argument is nonexistent.
so, start by responding to 1767. I brought up exactly this. repent.
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (isolation #202) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:51 am

Titus, I've reread gamma. sorry, but that slot is not scum. Their thoughts are pretty much all things I resonate with. fun.
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (isolation #203) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:27 am

so you are saying vedith is scum regardless of me being town or not
and yet you're voting me because doc pool is your story a lot
but... you are strongly stating that you believe im the only scum doc
but.. . that means theres two scum cops, which means hitting in that pool would have a higher chance of getting red shock

there is a clear motivation in claiming d1 doc as scum there, you nuts?
you even said it yourself... if scum doesn't then the d1 doc and it's protect are conf town butts
agent took forever to even give the slightest justification to his "protect" njac
and unlike you, i was in the game prodding him at the time and not being like most of the game (useless sacks)
ALBANS claim makes no sense form scum and I've said he's town for ages because your logic is actually valid there;
there were 2 doc claims and no innos, unnecessary attention to spare

and hey! guess what! "scum in the n1 claimers, they should be all over lynching you" is agent, with the other n1 claim knowing I'm town (Alban and sheep)

you're still ignoring every part of thst post relating to math, who is still scum.
why are you so willing to accept that math disagrees with your ENTIRE REASON FOR VOTING ME (poe) for fun
and still votes me for undisclosed reasons, which is antithetical for your entire case
and, no, that's not the site meta. I am active on this site and thst is not a thing. hyperposting and subbing however? there's your site meta, the disgrace
speaking of that, if the mod doesn't start prodding people soon and people don't start actually playing im gonna sub
I can't play a 10 person game with 3 people, this is torture not fun
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1803 (isolation #204) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:41 am

In post 1802, Titus wrote:
In post 1800, MuttonChopMagic wrote:speaking of that, if the mod doesn't start prodding people soon and people don't start actually playing im gonna sub
That's what scum do lately.
[img]https://imgur.com/L7Jei2u.png
[/img]
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (isolation #205) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:41 am

In post 1803, MuttonChopMagic wrote:
In post 1802, Titus wrote:
In post 1800, MuttonChopMagic wrote:speaking of that, if the mod doesn't start prodding people soon and people don't start actually playing im gonna sub
That's what scum do lately.
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (isolation #206) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:43 am

In post 1801, Titus wrote:I didn't realize the Math parts. Frankly, Math's gut reads are almost always wrong as town so I pay them little heed until they justify.

I could be wrong on the number of cop scum. I am not wrong on there being scum in doctors.

Can you case AS?
but math reads me as scum...?
I've already talked about as. he hasn't posted recent to case. read back ya bum.
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (isolation #207) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:44 am

In post 1805, Vedith wrote:To be honest I can't stand playing with you anymore, Titus
I get that you're Scum but you tell a lie, I call it out and you say I'm just spamming in the game. Considering I'm one of the few people who has been trying to keep the game progressing.

So for now on going forward I won't join your games and you don't join any with me please.

If you fear your Scum skill and need the game to be at a minimal of posts I'll just post minimal because I want to interact with you 0% after this post.

If you're really town. Sort your ego out "you called me Scum so you're Scum" is so pathetic...

That s all.
you don't need to interact with Titus. read my posts about her and fam.
oh, and vote math, since he faked an inno on a buddy/to pocket Titus (my man!)
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (isolation #208) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:49 am

In post 1807, MuttonChopMagic wrote:
In post 1805, Vedith wrote:To be honest I can't stand playing with you anymore, Titus
I get that you're Scum but you tell a lie, I call it out and you say I'm just spamming in the game. Considering I'm one of the few people who has been trying to keep the game progressing.

So for now on going forward I won't join your games and you don't join any with me please.

If you fear your Scum skill and need the game to be at a minimal of posts I'll just post minimal because I want to interact with you 0% after this post.

If you're really town. Sort your ego out "you called me Scum so you're Scum" is so pathetic...

That s all.
you don't need to interact with Titus. read my posts about her and fam.
oh, and vote math, since he faked an inno on a buddy/to pocket Titus (my man!)
you're probably town but it's not pro town to get frustrated at an annoying player and quit the game because of it
you still need to post content and power through it, especially in a game as dead as this. ignore Titus' posts if you want. there's other shit.
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1811 (isolation #209) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:13 am

In post 1809, Titus wrote:@Vedith, then leave the personal drama at the door. It's anti-town as fuck and getting in the way. You are driving others away with your incessant bullshit.

@Mutton, I asked you to case AS twice before.
Math also doesn't have any reasons for SRing you beyond humoring me. I called them out on it.
yes. read back. I've given lots of reasoning early game. there's nothing late game because as hasn't done anything (lame)
also, I've said for a long time I firmly believe one of the d1 docs are red. Alban is town and that is not gonna end. I thought it was sheep but rereading I was wrong and he's obv town especially wrt how he interacted with me. that leaves agent sparkles tee hee hee.
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (isolation #210) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:16 am

In post 1672, MathBlade wrote:However I do agree Mutton is scum for
other reasons
soooo let's eat!
:?:
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1813 (isolation #211) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:20 am

let's look at this one last time
->you are voting me for poe (rhyme)
->math votes that because you're an inno
->math firmly believes there's 2 doc scum
->this means your entire reason for voting me would be wrong to math (fun)
->math still votes me, to humor a conftown, despite the conftowns premise being wrong
->despite maths own beliefs directly disproving your reason for voting me, and wrecking the full argument (poe), math still votes along
is this the world you expect me to believe?
sorry if I find something this ridiculous hard to conceive
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1816 (isolation #212) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:24 am

read the game. I'm not going to recant info about sparkles. same.
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (isolation #213) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:54 pm

prodge busy irl I'll catch up and answer stuff Friday afternoon
mutton chop's magical game solving coming soon
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (isolation #214) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:15 pm

kill yourself
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (isolation #215) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:07 pm

sub out

you two are literally insufferable. idgaf about your force replace, mafia isn't worth it.
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1841 (isolation #216) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:03 pm

but you're not sorry because your last post was saying you're having me force replaced? constant little snips like 1835 do not solve the game and just make it unenjoyable. and, frankly, it's compounded by the fact nobody is posting in this game and I am forced to hold up the activity on a gimmick alt because I'm too competitive to sit back and let games die. math is scum, uou might be, and there are 0 other active posters. I'm fine, mafia is for fun and this game is not fun at /all/ and I'm done trying to carry it. nothing against the host, playerlist just don't click sometimes. and titus moreso than math, we've played together lots on my main with no issues, not that that matters for anything.
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (isolation #217) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:03 pm

anyways 2 am and I should stop posting cause I subbed + work in the morning so toodles
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3932 (isolation #218) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:43 am

lol. other than getting Titus and gamma backwards my reads were perfect. nice.

gg all. without my posting gimmick math and Titus being insufferable wouldn't have bothered me as much. u choose to use a gimmick and that is a risk you take I guess.

navy flaking out while posting elsewhere is actually somewhat of a scum tell for them. rereading sheep he was obvtown as fuck so I don't think a lynch on that slot was justified, but it's not awful. Alban tho was obv town as fuck. nobody questioned me on that while I was itg so don't really know how it slid into his trash lynch but whatevs. fwiw, the reason I town read gamma slot is because they were the only slot not being stupid and ignoring how.obv scum math was. seriously. that was not good scum play. sigh. rc was better, if as wasn't obv scum doubt id have caught him. comm lynch was probs my worst play but town was being dumb and not voting anywhere so eh.

if u wanna know who's alt I am pm I'm killing it so yah
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3955 (isolation #219) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:20 am

In post 3943, Agent Sparkles wrote:I would have lynched almost all of the same people as town here ftr.

Also Mutton did have me pinned as likely scum, but the town wasn't really swayed, especially since he was much more focused on Sheep.
yeah I had a problem in that I couldn't properly articulate why you were scum due to posting restriction. dazz me. I did have sheep as hard town eventually tho, just took breaking out of a tunnel. it helped you claimed properly (protecting someone I townread)
MuttonChopMagic
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
MuttonChopMagic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3956 (isolation #220) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:22 am

In post 3954, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3953, RadiantCowbells wrote:Uhhhh

then why doesn't town randomize their checks? :P
Because then they aren't actually playing lol

Same reason Town doesn't randomize their D1 lynch.
more the fact that you can't know whether the randomization is real or faked by scum. this is why provable rng is banned almost everywhere.

Return to “Completed Open Games”