rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:01 am

Post by rb »

In post 211, wavemode wrote:The scumteam is Thor666, Sunlit Diamond, and Ausuka.
Already here you've got a scumteam

but you're coming up with reasons why they're a scumteam as if you didn't already think that

feels like you're just pushing whatever reads work, not looking to figure stuff out or solve the game.

you're pushing an agenda, not solving the game buddO
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:53 am

Post by wavemode »

I don't understand the point you're making, actually. I said those things
after
the posts I just referenced.

And I'm not coming up with this now, I came up with it then. Thor's recent comments have nothing to do with it. Did I say that they did?
retired...?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:06 am

Post by rb »

But if youd already thought thor was scum, why are you assessing his words like you dont already think hes scum?

Point is, it seems you've concluded prior to any reasoning and are either confbiasing or just making shit up
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 292, wavemode wrote:
In post 266, Thor665 wrote:I approve of the Sunlight counter wagon.
In post 291, Thor665 wrote:The Sunlight case for me is - opportunism.
I don't understand your position.
Make the second comment from me a description of *why I think he's scum* (which is the question I was answering) as opposed to a description of why I don't like the wagon, and then magically my position becomes clear with no odd reversal of opinion.
In post 295, rb wrote:Tbh i was gonna tell the mod i didnt wanna play with thor but i was like meh it cant be that bad, then i ws like maybe ill just /out but was like meh it cant be that bad

its probably gonna be that bad
Why is it going to be bad exactly? Maybe I can change.
Unless your argument is that it's pro-town to not explain your thoughts, in which case, yeah, it will be that bad ;)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 296, wavemode wrote:Wagons on scum just don't form this quickly.
How do you feel about the Sunlight wagon, which...formed rather quickly last I checked.
What makes it different?
And, if not different, why are you still voting it?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:14 am

Post by wavemode »

rb wrote:But if youd already thought thor was scum, why are you assessing his words like you dont already think hes scum?

Point is, it seems you've concluded prior to any reasoning and are either confbiasing or just making shit up
So because I have a theory that someone is likely scum I can't scrutinize their words anymore? I genuinely wanted to understand what his position actually was.

And you're not actually making any sense anymore. 177 I believe is the posts in question and 40 posts later I call a scumteam, for these reasons I'm giving now. It would be different if I called the team and then after that they did these things. In that case I would just be confbias. But here right now I'm literallu just saying what I was thinking back before. I just didn't consider it important to say at the time.

And you still haven't asked why I actually thought Thor was scum. It has nothing to do with his recent comments, as I've already stated.
retired...?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Ausuka »

@Ciara; Why do you believe Wavemode is town? Also, if you don't believe Unabomba is scum (hence the unvote), who is scum?

@wavemode; Is this really the reasoning you thought was worth hiding for so long? All it is is me making a comment and SD agreeing with it. :?

{Ausuka}
{NotTheRealPaul, skitter30, Unabombah}
{Thor665, Sunlit Diamond, Perfect Fifth, Eddie Cane, rb}
{wavemode, Ciara24}
{Dunkerdoodles, Flavour Leaf}
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Ausuka - why do you rate rb's townishness so low and skitter's so high?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:47 am

Post by wavemode »

My general read on Ausuka and SD is largely gut. I think you two use very surface-level reasons to throw shade at people simply for not acting how you expect.

In that post SD made a weird attempt to help you keep rb at arm's length, for no apparent reason. So that was something concrete I felt could offer since people started asking rb for explanations. This is our best lynch but we still need to convince people to join on. Or else what's the point of scumhunting? So we get to say at the end of the game "look, we were right but noone listened"? pfft
retired...?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 304, Thor665 wrote:
In post 296, wavemode wrote:Wagons on scum just don't form this quickly.
How do you feel about the Sunlight wagon, which...formed rather quickly last I checked.
What makes it different?
@wavemode - I'm thinking you missed this. Can I has answer?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Ausuka »

@Thor; Rb is null because I don't really see any reason to townread him. Mostly he's just making statements without evidence; i.e "this is town." and "this is scum." I don't think this is indicative of town or scum. I liked his earlier pushes {PF and FL} but I don't like his later pushes {me and SD} and that's all I actually have to base my read on.

@wavemode; I disagree that my pushes are surface-level. I don't vote people for "not acting how I expect" I vote people for things "less likely to come from town than things other people have done" because at this point in the game that's the only way to find scum other than tone-reads.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 310, Ausuka wrote:@Thor; Rb is null because I don't really see any reason to townread him. Mostly he's just making statements without evidence; i.e "this is town." and "this is scum." I don't think this is indicative of town or scum. I liked his earlier pushes {PF and FL} but I don't like his later pushes {me and SD} and that's all I actually have to base my read on.
If he was scum why would he abandon the push on Flavour to start a new push on Sunlight.
Literally the only way that makes sense is if
1. He and Flavour are scum buddies.
2. He decided to aggressive push and then pansied out.
or
1. He's scum who is scared of being on a lynch wagon...so started a new alternate lynch wagon.

Neither explanation seems too likely, wouldn't that make him less likely to be scum and, thus, more likely to be town?
Am I missing something, or do you disagree with my logic?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Ausuka - also, you didn't answer the Skitter portion of my question, could you field that one also? Why is he such a town read for you?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Ausuka »

I agree that none of the three points you mentioned would make much sense. I think that if Rb is scum the most likely explanation for counterwagoning SD is for towncred. The lynch on FL wasn't going through this early ever, so there wasn't much point to staying onto it if he was scum- the wagon would just crash and lose momentum anyway since nobody would accept a hammer this early. He could gain easy towncred by taking a step back and pretending to be wary of the wagon. It's not really AI in my opinion, since there are valid explanations from both a town + scum point of view.

I put Skitter in the town section because I like her posting so far on a whim; the analysis feels genuine to me and she doesn't feel like she has any particular agenda at this point (i.e, she doesn't look like she's grasping for towncred, setting anything up, or trying to lynch anybody.)
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:40 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 304, Thor665 wrote:How do you feel about the Sunlight wagon, which...formed rather quickly last I checked.
What makes it different?
Uh, this doesn't really track logically. Yes, it's unlikely for wagons to form on scum quickly, but that's not my only reason for thinking FL is town. That would be foolish. I think he's town because I don't scumread his actions. Conversely, I wouldn't flip around my scumread on SD simply because people are agreeing with me.
retired...?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 313, Ausuka wrote:I agree that none of the three points you mentioned would make much sense. I think that if Rb is scum the most likely explanation for counterwagoning SD is for towncred. The lynch on FL wasn't going through this early ever, so there wasn't much point to staying onto it if he was scum- the wagon would just crash and lose momentum anyway since nobody would accept a hammer this early. He could gain easy towncred by taking a step back and pretending to be wary of the wagon. It's not really AI in my opinion, since there are valid explanations from both a town + scum point of view.

I put Skitter in the town section because I like her posting so far on a whim; the analysis feels genuine to me and she doesn't feel like she has any particular agenda at this point (i.e, she doesn't look like she's grasping for towncred, setting anything up, or trying to lynch anybody.)
I feel like you're applying different levels of analysis to rb and Skitter.
Do you disagree with this? If so, why?
If not, why are you doing this?
In post 314, wavemode wrote:
In post 304, Thor665 wrote:How do you feel about the Sunlight wagon, which...formed rather quickly last I checked.
What makes it different?
Uh, this doesn't really track logically. Yes, it's unlikely for wagons to form on scum quickly, but that's not my only reason for thinking FL is town. That would be foolish. I think he's town because I don't scumread his actions. Conversely, I wouldn't flip around my scumread on SD simply because people are agreeing with me.
Sorry, when you brought up only the wagon speed I thought that was a big issue for you - I'm happy to agree it's NAI any day and all day and agree it's foolish.
Do you town read FL or just not scum read him?
If you town read him - why?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:03 am

Post by wavemode »

I don't scumread him. And he is counter-aligned to the people I gut scumread. Simple as that.
retired...?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Ausuka »

@Thor; I didn't think as much about Skitter because I didn't see anything that made me doubt my townread on her.

Scumread on Wavemode increases every time he mentions his "gut-scumreads" without actually presenting evidence or anything that implies he is gamesolving/actually trying to kill his scumreads.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:13 am

Post by wavemode »

Scumread on Ausuka is already asymptotically reaching 100% so I'm disregarding her shade throwing.
retired...?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: wavemode
Your buzzwords are bullshit.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:20 am

Post by wavemode »

Your pokemon is bullshit. Cyndaquil is so much better than Vulpix.
retired...?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 299, rb wrote:and how do you know scum have daytalk
how do you know scum dont
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 306, Ausuka wrote:@Ciara; Why do you believe Wavemode is town? Also, if you don't believe Unabomba is scum (hence the unvote), who is scum?

@wavemode; Is this really the reasoning you thought was worth hiding for so long? All it is is me making a comment and SD agreeing with it. :?

{Eddie Cane}
{NotTheRealPaul, skitter30, Unabombah}
{Thor665, Sunlit Diamond, Perfect Fifth, rb}
{wavemode, Ciara24}
{Dunkerdoodles, Flavour Leaf}
ftfy. don't put yourself in reads lists. it's disgusting
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:21 am

Post by wavemode »

I also forgot to respond to that - am I the only one who reads the modposts? They explicitly say that the scum have daytalk.
retired...?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 320, wavemode wrote:Your pokemon is bullshit. Cyndaquil is so much better than Vulpix.
^Policy lynch this.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”