wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:10 am

Post by wavemode »

@Thor Actually you misunderstood that. She was saying that she townreads rb because he has more content.
retired...?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 337, Sunlit Diamond wrote:I disagree that I was only commenting on the game and not trying to solve it; I was asking questions and gathering information, and it's intriguing to me that as soon as I mentioned the wagon on flavor formed quickly (in my experience, which is apparently uncommon), that wagon then immediately transferred to me. Easy bait, much?

I still think Paul is scum. Wavemode, too. Thor might just be aggressive, but meh. Ciara's posts are less than helpful, plus she thinks Una is suspicious and wavemode is town which immediately gives me a red flag. rb might be leading us by the nose, but I've still got him in my town pile at the moment. I had nothing on eddie, but now I think he's town.

Finally, I think self-voting is ridiculous.
justify scum!paul
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 350, wavemode wrote:@Thor Actually you misunderstood that. She was saying that she townreads rb because he has more content.
You're right, I was mixing it up with the Skitter conversation she and I were having.
Though, frankly, I think my point still holds if you just flip the names around, and that she puts another low content poster lower than Skitter still vibes odd in how she's putting together her reads. The entire list feels like it has an agenda to it, it doesn't make sense logically as far as I can tell.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

hey Thor, do u think it's reasonable to scumread you atm?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Ausuka »

Thor, that's not accurate. I don't automatically read people as town; I townread Skitter from her early content, and she hasn't done anything to make me doubt my townread of her, which means I don't have to analyse her as closely (there is only evidence on one side of the argument). I'm somewhat lost as to what alignment rb could be, so I've considered that more.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol I can read rb like a book. he's a town Miller Visiter.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:36 am

Post by rb »

excuse but anyone who thinks i couldnt have pushed FL to lynch within like 13 more hours is wrong

VOTE: Thor

If thor flips scum eddie cane is locktown
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:47 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

I dont get the thor sr. I was townreading of his recent posting. Like I agreed with what he was saying/questioning.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:49 am

Post by wavemode »

Paul is town.

Thor could be scum, who knows. Not sure how he's a better lynch right now than SD though, or the scumlord vulpix.
retired...?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:50 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

eddie if u sell me on scum!thor i'll join you on the wagon? one important thing tho. does the wagon come with pillows or is it just a bare bones wooden wagon because the sunlit wagon is quite comfortable and i would be loathe to leave it for some uncomfortable wooden wagon.

the above was a crappy attempt at a joke. i apologize for destroying any faith in humanity u might have had. perks of joining games with me is bad jokes when u want em and bad jokes when u dont.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:50 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

ebwop forst sentence should end in a . not a ?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:50 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

first*
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

@mod limited access until Sunday. I should still be able to get on once or twice a day tho
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

In post 352, Thor665 wrote:
In post 350, wavemode wrote:@Thor Actually you misunderstood that. She was saying that she townreads rb because he has more content.
You're right, I was mixing it up with the Skitter conversation she and I were having.
Though, frankly, I think my point still holds if you just flip the names around, and that she puts another low content poster lower than Skitter still vibes odd in how she's putting together her reads. The entire list feels like it has an agenda to it, it doesn't make sense logically as far as I can tell.
To be fair I can't even remember what skitter has posted at all, so you're probably right I should be grouping with Ciara. I'll check their ISO and confirm this.
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

Meh. I reviewed skitter. Ciara is redder. wavemode is reddest. I'm going to go ISO thor and see if I want to move vote.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 359, NotTheRealPaul wrote:eddie if u sell me on scum!thor i'll join you on the wagon? one important thing tho. does the wagon come with pillows or is it just a bare bones wooden wagon because the sunlit wagon is quite comfortable and i would be loathe to leave it for some uncomfortable wooden wagon.

the above was a crappy attempt at a joke. i apologize for destroying any faith in humanity u might have had. perks of joining games with me is bad jokes when u want em and bad jokes when u dont.
I'm never wrong.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

this wagon is sponsored by the Hilton.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Lol I'll stay on the sunlit wagon for now then.
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

meh. Fuck it. VOTE: wavemode

Still open to being converted to the Thor wagon. then Paul can ride it by default.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by wavemode »

In post 174, Ausuka wrote:@Perfect Fifth; Why would you claim PR at this point in the game? :neutral:
@skitter30; That's interesting. I think I found the game you were referring to (Newbie 1797?) Your case in Dunker was because he couldn't give reasoning for his vote and unvoted when pressured. Although it does show that Dunker can be scummy as town, I don't think that's the same as what's happened this game; he wasn't pressured, but he voluntarily gave up his vote and stopped scumhunting while appealing to rb.

I still agree with pretty much everything SD is saying and I have a townread there.

I don't really like - it feels like busywork. I don't like either. It just seems like there's no actual good reason to self-vote there; it could be a sarcastic meme, but it's just way too awkward, especially since they haven't unvoted yet.
I don't really like Ciara's fixation on Unabombah. He looks like town so far and she's basically used her vote on him to avoid pushing or actually doing anything other than a few statements. I could vote there. (I have no idea why my reads are so similar to rb's.)

I feel like NTRP isn't that suspicious. Sure, he hasn't done that much, but he took the step to call Una scum over PF and has contributed @ Dunkerdoodles.

I'd be willing to vote in {Ciara24, Dunkerdoodles, Flavour Leaf} at this point in time.
Beautiful. Now they're both on me.

Self-voting is a damn good strategy if it draws out scum this easily. FL is definitely useful to town.
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by wavemode »

Why is that quote there?

Disregard the quote, I think I clicked something accidentally. The above quote has nothing to do with what I was saying.
retired...?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 353, Eddie Cane wrote:hey Thor, do u think it's reasonable to scumread you atm?
I couldn't describe why people are scumreading me if you offered me a million dollars to do so right now, so I can't really offer a valid assessment of it.
But my guess is it will be a Day 1 case, and thus, due to my activity and pro-town play thus far, inherently is flawed considering other options.
In post 354, Ausuka wrote:Thor, that's not accurate. I don't automatically read people as town; I townread Skitter from her early content, and she hasn't done anything to make me doubt my townread of her, which means I don't have to analyse her as closely (there is only evidence on one side of the argument). I'm somewhat lost as to what alignment rb could be, so I've considered that more.
You said you read her off of 'whim' correct?
If it's gut I'll let it drop because it can't be debated with logic, but I don't like the look of your read list regardless and it does feel like you have motivation for some unusual placements.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 368, Sunlit Diamond wrote:meh. Fuck it. VOTE: wavemode

Still open to being converted to the Thor wagon. then Paul can ride it by default.
Why is wavemode scum exactly?
I find his reads terrible, but his actions feel pro-town to me and he at least feels like he's trying to gamesolve in some manner.
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

In post 372, Thor665 wrote:
In post 368, Sunlit Diamond wrote:meh. Fuck it. VOTE: wavemode

Why is wavemode scum exactly?
I find his reads terrible, but his actions feel pro-town to me and he at least feels like he's trying to gamesolve in some manner.
His reads ARE terrible. He also spends an awful lot of time telling other people how they should be reading things. He's also basing his read of me on the idea that I'm keeping rb at arm's length (and maybe that I said I liked what Ausuka had to say...once....?), but when I stated that I believe rb is town, he then has a problem with that. I also just plain don't like the tone of his response to my scumread of him; it resonates with prior experiences I've had.

So. Keeping my vote where it is.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by rb »

i see wavemode the opposite to thor

his reads aren't that terrible

but he's not being pro-town or trying to gamesolve