Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

And you should have the self respect to be aware of what it's made of.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 405, Thor665 wrote:We're starting to flounder around with side vanity projects - I think people should consider voting secondary or tertiary scum reads if it helps consolidate wagons.

I'd much rather get a L-1 and claim now, so we have time to discuss said claim and potentially run up another option, than to wait until five hours before deadline for a derp rush where we end up hammering without a claim.
I know this goes against site meta, but I'm a rebel.
In post 409, Thor665 wrote:I'm on the largest current wagon and noted him as a secondary read so am clearly walking my talk.
10 days to deadline sounds like the perfect time to get a cnsolidated wagon together and get a claim (which should still take 1-2days) leaving us then 8-9 days to discuss, and potentially put together another wagon.

I don't understand why this is;
1) confusing
2) scummy.

Clue me in?
In post 446, Thor665 wrote:Also both of you lackwits are failing to justify how I explained my scum strategy that I think is bad town strategy on my wiki years ago, and in literally every game I'm ever asked about it indicate it's how I think people should play. But of course I had to lay out false meta for this one shining moment in order to fool you guys in this most renowned game I've ever played in.

I just got sick and tired of this derptastic play.

Explain why it's a scumtell - go, explain it and try not to drool or trip over big words. I don't care to coddle you lackwits anymore.
Chime in rb - consider that a gauntlet for you also, you're playing like a dim rock.
In post 447, Thor665 wrote:
In post 445, Eddie Cane wrote:hi thor. nothing there is actually particularly scummy according to the wiki, yeah, but that doesn't make you less of a scum fuck. if the only valid way to lynch people was by quoting the wiki don't you think the game would be rather linear?
By that logic every post is scummy - try harder.
In post 462, Thor665 wrote:
In post 458, Eddie Cane wrote:you're literally just writing words.
Yeah, that's how we all have to play this game.
In post 458, Eddie Cane wrote:you're not saying anything relevant. you spent what, 5 posts to express the great point of "only wiki tells matter stop scumreading me and vote on the wagon I want you to"... tossing in some omgus at rb though I'm unsure if you're omgusing me or not (probably?).
I have not expressed what you're claiming at all.
I literally have not - prove I have and I'll self vote now.

C'mon.
In post 458, Eddie Cane wrote:hey

wait a second

isn't using a ton of words to explain something simple/unimportant, or overexplaining, a
wiki approved scum tell !!!!!!
:o :o :o :o :o :o
Sure, it could be - so what?
That would only matter if I was doing what you claim I'm doing.
Which there is no evidence to support.

C'mon big boy - prove your words.
I can prove mine, why can't you back up yours?
Show where I've made these claims?
Anywhere.

Heck ANY GAME.
let's ignore thor having a temper tantrum for now and focus on 462. he said he'd self vote if I show where he made these claims. let's look deeper.

my first claim is that only wiki tells matter according to thor. as you see in 445, I bring up the very reasonable point; I said that the wiki is not the only way to scum hunt. then, in 447, we see thors reply; "by that logic every post is scummy". aka, I said that things can be scummy that aren't wiki tells, and his reply is that everything can be scummy in thst case. aka, omgus, use wiki tells newb.

stop scumreading me. this is fun! earlier in this thread, thor said, paraphrased, "I cannot fathom how anyone could scumread me". lol. moving on, tho, 409 and 446 both basically just omgus and call myself and rb bad for scumreading thor. he attacks the users, as opposed to the premise.

the cool one. vote on the wagon I want you to. this is along with the top of 409 saying he is voting the largest wagon. and, in 405, he tells us to consolidate on a wagon. he basically just used a work around to convince us to sheep him. calling it a "secondary scum read" is utter bullshit, considering it's who you're voting and those words are meaningless. this isn't even subtle, he's just telling us to sheep him.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 474, Thor665 wrote:I'm less pissed now, so Eddie, if you thought I was calling you personally stupid I aplogize.
I was trying *very hard* to express how stupid I found your case on me though.

It's made of wind, derp, and made up BS and that's ridiculous that I even have to listen to it at that stage.
I don't really get personally offended over mafia. dw.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 465, Thor665 wrote:
In post 461, Eddie Cane wrote:and, thor, if you're town rb is probably scum. do you have an opinion on this? you have 25 words max to answer, I think you need the limit.
I think your rb case has never been presented.
correct. I'm not asking your thoughts on my case. I'm asking your thoughts on scum!rb.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

This is why the site is in the garbage, people lack the ability to read.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 466, Thor665 wrote:
In post 463, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 449, Thor665 wrote:The longer it takes to explain an obvious tell the stupider the tell is...
you just spent what, 6 posts to basically say omgus?
I spent 6 posts to repeatedly point out how you're not reading what I'm saying or are too dense to understand it.
Pick one.
The longer it takes to explain an obvious tell the stupider the tell is...
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 464, Thor665 wrote:
In post 459, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 456, Thor665 wrote:Hi, I'm Eddie - I'm making straw men and putting words in Thor's mouth and claiming he's doing something that he's actually not doing as, if I had ever managed to figure out how to click a link I would have realized THAT EVERY WIKI LINK THOR POSTED WAS TO THOR'S OWN PROFILE AND NOT AN ARTICLE AT ALL.

Derpa-dee! I'mma pretend like this is a scumtell people should listen to and claim i caught a scumteam off this deeply reasoned case!

*barf*
am I scum?
You might be, but I don't think so, and that's why I'm pissed off at how idiotic your reading is.
if you're town you aren't going to convince me with micro aggressions and mafia theory debate
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 447, Thor665 wrote:
In post 445, Eddie Cane wrote:hi thor. nothing there is actually particularly scummy according to the wiki, yeah, but that doesn't make you less of a scum fuck. if the only valid way to lynch people was by quoting the wiki don't you think the game would be rather linear?
By that logic every post is scummy - try harder.
In post 476, Eddie Cane wrote:my first claim is that only wiki tells matter according to thor. as you see in 445, I bring up the very reasonable point; I said that the wiki is not the only way to scum hunt. then, in 447, we see thors reply; "by that logic every post is scummy". aka, I said that things can be scummy that aren't wiki tells, and his reply is that everything can be scummy in thst case. aka, omgus, use wiki tells newb.
Actually, what I was saying there is that if you agree nothing I was doing was scummy, but that you need to call it scummy because...? Then every post is scummy.
You don't need to use a wiki tell.
You do need to use A tell.
In post 476, Eddie Cane wrote:he attacks the users, as opposed to the premise.
You just agreed there was no premise - how do I attack nothing?
And I have attacked it - I called it nothing.
In post 476, Eddie Cane wrote:the cool one. vote on the wagon I want you to. this is along with the top of 409 saying he is voting the largest wagon. and, in 405, he tells us to consolidate on a wagon. he basically just used a work around to convince us to sheep him. calling it a "secondary scum read" is utter bullshit, considering it's who you're voting and those words are meaningless. this isn't even subtle, he's just telling us to sheep him.
I agree, I'd love it if everyone sheeped me every game.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 478, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 465, Thor665 wrote:
In post 461, Eddie Cane wrote:and, thor, if you're town rb is probably scum. do you have an opinion on this? you have 25 words max to answer, I think you need the limit.
I think your rb case has never been presented.
correct. I'm not asking your thoughts on my case. I'm asking your thoughts on scum!rb.
I've called him town.
So...I think it's dumb.

What's your reasoning that it's not dumb?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 480, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 466, Thor665 wrote:
In post 463, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 449, Thor665 wrote:The longer it takes to explain an obvious tell the stupider the tell is...
you just spent what, 6 posts to basically say omgus?
I spent 6 posts to repeatedly point out how you're not reading what I'm saying or are too dense to understand it.
Pick one.
The longer it takes to explain an obvious tell the stupider the tell is...
Yeah, good thing I'm not explaining a tell, I'm kvetching about your inability to describe why anything I've done is scummy.
Scathing.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 477, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 474, Thor665 wrote:I'm less pissed now, so Eddie, if you thought I was calling you personally stupid I aplogize.
I was trying *very hard* to express how stupid I found your case on me though.

It's made of wind, derp, and made up BS and that's ridiculous that I even have to listen to it at that stage.
I don't really get personally offended over mafia. dw.
Yeah, I don't like it if I think people are calling me stupid though, so I endeavor not to do the same to others.

Your case is a sack of sad schmegles though.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Thor665 »

Also your only example for me citing wiki tells comes after you started claiming I was doing that.
Derptastic my friend - so even if I think you read it the way you're claiming, you must also have been living in the future to do so.

Pull the other one, it has bells on.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Thor665 »

While we're at it, can you even name one wiki tell I've used?
Y'know, since I claim only wiki tells are to be used, and all scumhunting must come from them?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Thor665 »

I've linked none.
I've cited bone.
I've not claimed anyone should be using one, much less only using them.

Derp.
Derp.
Derp.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:18 am

Post by skitter30 »

Yay I'm back. I think I'm only current up to like page 7, so let me read before I do stuff.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Ausuka »

Guess what?
Wavemode's case on me is entirely composed of bullcrap.

The first laughable assumption he made was that voting someone without giving your reasons is sheeping. By that logic, most of wavemode's content in the game has been sheeping. I gave my reasoning. PF's tone felt scummy and awkward at the time. And no, strictly game-related content isn't needed to judge someone's alignment, as long as they have a Role PM.
I wasn't "dismissive." I explained my concerns. Being dismissive would be saying "I don't really care about your meta." which isn't scummy in itself actually. What I did was literally disagree with a point that was made. Is that supposed to be scummy?
I like how wavemode is arguing that I have a fixation on someone on Post 90. It's amusingly wrong in ways that I shouldn't have to explain.
If you're going to scumread people for voting for weak reasons, wait until there's a weak vote outside of RVS. :roll:

Literally every one of wavemode's "points" is gasping at straws to try and make his earlier scumread seem valid without re-evaluating. I'm 100% happy with my vote.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:28 am

Post by wavemode »

Does your Vulpix know Ember?
retired...?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Ausuka »

No, I've got Flamethrower and I'm going to destroy your scumteam with it. :wink:
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:53 am

Post by wavemode »

Meh, you're still failing to see the forest through the trees with your rebuttal, if it can be called that. Bottom line is you had no good reason to want to lynch PF over one post, you had no good reason to feel so strongly about scum!dunker and disagree with everyone's counterarguments, especially after he did start participating more independently, and you have no good reason to be so certain of scum!wavemode either. All of your reads are purely based on whatever best suits you in the current situation.

And frankly, you play and sound like newbscum.
retired...?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Ausuka »

All of those statements are completely useless.
I didn't want to lynch PF over one post. I thought PF was a better RVS wagon.
I didn't feel "so strongly" about scum!dunker. I had a theory. I don't see why it's incorrect, or why my reasons against the counterarguments were incorrect. Even if you do believe that, you're literally scumreading me for disagreeing with you. What a case. It's not like you had anything better. Your only scumread was because you felt I was "grasping at straws" to get a scumread. But without doing that, I never get anywhere.
Dunkerdoodles actually never participated more independently. I don't know where you came to that conclusion. The only thing I could notice is saying "I think wavemode is scum" without actually doing anything with that one statement, which is scummy distancing if anything at all.
I'm pretty confident in wave!scum because you're trying to push a mislynch confidently on really, really, really weak logic, and everything you do is shaped around your """theory""" of Aus/SD without actually participating or doing anything useful.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Ausuka »

Also; I'm not a newb. I sound somewhat like a newb, because I'm using a playstyle that I am both completely unfamiliar with and (currently) bad at.
But don't try to pin newbscum on me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Unvote

Forgot about this game. Oops.

Eddie cane is likely town. I feel like he's the only reason I wasn't lynched, and I feel like it didn't make sense as a scum move.

rb's probably town. He seems to have this test everything and everywhere, and then uses interactions within those to scumhunt. He changes his mind a good amount when new stuff comes up, which I see as generally town like or incredibly bold scum, which I feel like he'd be a strong enough player to make bold choices as scum without having them be actually dangerous. Does that make sense?

I actually like Wavemode...so because of that I actually don't like Ausuka very much. This most recent thing of Wavemode calling her newb scum kind of made me feel like she was scum who doesn't think she is newbscum. I'm not saying she is newbscum or anything, but that's what I feel that interaction came out to be like, if that makes sense.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:35 am

Post by wavemode »

Ausuka wrote: I'm pretty confident in wave!scum because you're trying to push a mislynch confidently on really, really, really weak logic, and everything you do is shaped around your """theory""" of Aus/SD without actually participating or doing anything useful.
Three statements, three lies:

1. That your reason for thinking I'm scum is for pushing a mislynch. You voted me not while I was on you, but while I was still on SD. rb was on that as well yet you townread him. In fact rb is the one who started that wagon.

2. That i'm not participating

3. That's I'm not doing anything useful

You're hurting my feelings vulpix.
retired...?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:57 am

Post by skitter30 »

(Apologies in advance, I have a tendency to wall).
In post 270, Eddie Cane wrote:I would like to point out I called leaf dude town with no reasoning and his wagon died. wow. I'm good.
Yeah, reading through this kinda confused me.

I'm a) uncertain where the wagon came from and b) uncertain how it dissipated so fast.

Rb starts () it by declaring FL to be scum. However, he declared like four other people to be scum within the first few pages, so I'm not sure why this push gained more traction?

FL then votes for himself (). Uh, why exactly? It's anti-town to vote for yourself. I know it's a thing that people do, but I never really understood why. You were on your own wagon when it got to L-1 ffs. If you're scum, thanks for helping us almost-lynch you? And if you're town, what the heck are you doing being the second vote on your own L-1 wagon? I don't really see any motivation for him doing this as either alignment. And I just checked the latest vote count . . . and he's still voting for himself. It looks like he hasn't checked the thread since then, tbh.

Please unvote. And your thoughts on your wagon would be appreciated.

Not sure why Eddie voted, tbh. (). Wait, continued reading. He's doing it for reactions ().

I dislike Thor's vote (). He says he wants to lynch FL in order to give us stuff to analyze. It seems like he's willing to vote FL regardless of his alignment in order to generate those reactions. Why not vote for someone you think is actually scummy instead of voting for the sake of having a speedlynch?

Ausuka's vote (). Seems like she's voting here because there happens to be a wagon there. She did say she had planned to vote earlier (between Eddie and Thor), though, and I agree that the self-vote was awkward and that FL's major contributions (, , ) are kinda flat.

I'm a little bit uncertain about Unabomba's vote. I can understand why he doesn't like or the self-vote, but since he said
In post 155, UnaBombaH wrote:For example, Flavor Leafs reaction pinged me as forced, but I dont automatically shoot my vote there.
I'm not sure why he suddenly decided he was OK with placing FL at L-1? The only post Fl made in between is , and I don't see why that would be enough to change your opinion?

Eddie fake-hammers via a revote (), and then declares FL to be probably town (), and then switches his vote to . . . himself (). ??? I know he self-votes, so I'm not reading too much into that. What I'm confused with here is why Eddie suddenly declared FL to be town despite voting (and fake-hammering via revote) him earlier, especially when FL didn't interact with anyone between Eddie's original vote on FL and Eddie's fake-hammer and Eddie's self-vote.

Dunker hops on with a naked vote. (). Wow, so much reasoning here. I wish people would, like, explain why they're voting people.

Wavemode declares FL to be a mislynch (). Um, why are you so sure here? This, in conjunction with kinda make it seem like you know he's town? Why exactly do you think FL is so useful here? FL is kinda null to me. He made a couple observations (, , ) and self-voted, which is at best anti-town, especially since he was on his own L-1 wagon. Since it doesn't look like he's actually checked the thread since then, being on his own wagon is NAI to me atm. However, his comments were relatively shallow and would be easy for scum to fake. I haven't seen enough from him to actually justify lynching him, but I don't see anything here that screams town to me either.

And then the wagon dies for reasons that I don't fully understand.

rb moves to Sunlit Diamond, and a bunch of people follow him. Again. I'm kinda surprised that so many people are following him tbh. He throws out reads with little reasoning or explanation, and he seems to have a bunch of followers with every new vote he makes. I need to go through this later to see if there's any interesting patterns here; kinda seems like scum might be exploiting his pushes with how quickly these wagons seem to be building.

I'm not finished catching up yet, will continue later today.

P-edit: FL showed up while I was writing this lol. Yeah, it looks like he hadn't actually read the thread between now and then.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:03 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 206, NotTheRealPaul wrote:Skitter is ur vote on me serious?
No. It was RVS, and the game took off while I was getting lost on the highways of New Jersey, and I wasn't really following for the last two days.

UNVOTE:

Want to finish catching up before I decide where I'm voting.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”