NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:07 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

why do u post so much when im sleeping???!

I really dont understand eddie/rb's reasoning or lack there of for a thor lynch. To be fair I skimmed through a lot of it, but I found myself agreeing with thor a lot.

I also really liked wavemode's stuff so my lynchpool has extended to include the vulpix.

Thats really all i remember from skimming through it. Someone posted 2 walls that I just ignored (sorry not a wall fan). I see skitters back with her usual walls as well *sigh*.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That post pertains to me a lot it seems so I guess I'll dissect and comment.
In post 498, skitter30 wrote:Rb starts (138) it by declaring FL to be scum. However, he declared like four other people to be scum within the first few pages, so I'm not sure why this push gained more traction?
Because I fucked around with Rb.
FL then votes for himself (140). Uh, why exactly? It's anti-town to vote for yourself. I know it's a thing that people do, but I never really understood why. You were on your own wagon when it got to L-1 ffs. If you're scum, thanks for helping us almost-lynch you? And if you're town, what the heck are you doing being the second vote on your own L-1 wagon? I don't really see any motivation for him doing this as either alignment. And I just checked the latest vote count . . . and he's still voting for himself. It looks like he hasn't checked the thread since then, tbh. Please unvote. And your thoughts on your wagon would be appreciated.
Because I was fucking around with Rb. I've unvoted in my last post. Yeah, my wagon came out of nowhere and dissipated just as fast, so I HIGHLY doubt there isn't scum on it. The first three on the wagon I'd probably fight for as town.
I dislike Thor's vote (182). He says he wants to lynch FL in order to give us stuff to analyze. It seems like he's willing to vote FL regardless of his alignment in order to generate those reactions. Why not vote for someone you think is actually scummy instead of voting for the sake of having a speedlynch?

Ausuka's vote (184). Seems like she's voting here because there happens to be a wagon there. She did say she had planned to vote earlier (between Eddie and Thor), though, and I agree that the self-vote was awkward and that FL's major contributions (130, 131, 151) are kinda flat.
On Thor, I dislike early games, so I kind of understand that. That being said, it's NAI for me. Thor's not a town read.

On the Ausuka comment, why is the self vote awkward? I obviously wasn't in the game for a bit, so me being near lynch while self voting is moot. I was fucking around because it was still early game and I didn't have really any solidified reads. Plus, I believe it was my entrance into this game, which was pseudo still in the RVS stage, so see it more in that sense of me playing around with Rb.

And yeah, Unabombh's probably scum with her flip flop.
Eddie fake-hammers via a revote (191), and then declares FL to be probably town (210), and then switches his vote to . . . himself (221)). ??? I know he self-votes, so I'm not reading too much into that. What I'm confused with here is why Eddie suddenly declared FL to be town despite voting (and fake-hammering via revote) him earlier, especially when FL didn't interact with anyone between Eddie's original vote on FL and Eddie's fake-hammer and Eddie's self-vote.
I'm pretty sure you answered this yourself earlier in your post. Reaction testing, and my wagon speed painted me as town likely to him. He did it off of other's interactions, so I'm a little put off by the comment of you being confused why it happened. Most of the people on my wagon moved off, so it's not even like Eddie is the only one who thought similar.
Wavemode declares FL to be a mislynch (229). Um, why are you so sure here? This, in conjunction with 238 kinda make it seem like you know he's town? Why exactly do you think FL is so useful here? FL is kinda null to me. He made a couple observations (130, 131, 151) and self-voted, which is at best anti-town, especially since he was on his own L-1 wagon. Since it doesn't look like he's actually checked the thread since then, being on his own wagon is NAI to me atm. However, his comments were relatively shallow and would be easy for scum to fake. I haven't seen enough from him to actually justify lynching him, but I don't see anything here that screams town to me either.
Pretty much the same thing I said about Eddie here. Maybe I'm being white knighted by one, or both, of them, but if I am, there WK is working. Although, I will admit, Wave does seem like he could be potentially white knighting me, but I understand his side of Ausuka vs Wave more than I do Ausuka's. And I also have a bias towards the pokemon avatar initially, so that's saying something.
rb moves to Sunlit Diamond, and a bunch of people follow him. Again. I'm kinda surprised that so many people are following him tbh. He throws out reads with little reasoning or explanation, and he seems to have a bunch of followers with every new vote he makes. I need to go through this later to see if there's any interesting patterns here; kinda seems like scum might be exploiting his pushes with how quickly these wagons seem to be building.
Scum are likely to be following him, because they probably feel like they can't lynch him ever, so it probably is just easier to go along when he's pushing town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 500, NotTheRealPaul wrote:why do u post so much when im sleeping???!

I really dont understand eddie/rb's reasoning or lack there of for a thor lynch. To be fair I skimmed through a lot of it, but I found myself agreeing with thor a lot.

I also really liked wavemode's stuff so my lynchpool has extended to include the vulpix.

Thats really all i remember from skimming through it. Someone posted 2 walls that I just ignored (sorry not a wall fan). I see skitters back with her usual walls as well *sigh*.

I feel like Rb is a tone reader, and dissects through interactions, as I explained in one of my earlier posts. I think him scum reading Thor makes a lot of sense, and most of the things thor has said have been coming off as NAI to me, so I'm interested in what exactly it is that you agree with Thor a lot.

Cool. I have basically the same outlook with Wave/Ausuka.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:19 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

UNVOTE:
I need to try and gather my thoughts tomorrow.

I feel like there is a good likeliness of Ausuka/Sunlit/? or Wavemode/Thor/? as teams of scum. (don't be mistaken: I do not currently scumread wavemode, I'm most suspicious of the other couple)
I know its not necessarily good gameplay to try and hunt for teams on D1, but I feel like the lines are getting drawn so deep between some players, that it feels like they ALMOST have to be on different sides of the fence as duos.

So I'll give you my list SO FAR, it might drastically change within just few days, when I give everyone the same treatment I gave to Ausuka and Sunlit. Maybe I'll find something that has escaped my attention so far.

{rb} ------------------------------------------------(style of posting makes hard to read, but seems to be doing his own exotic style of gamesolving)
{Thor665, wavemode} ----------------------------(townleanish, happen to have similar reads as I do and post rather regularly)
{Eddie Cane} --------------------------------------(null, style of posting makes hard to read. Sheeps rb a bit too much to my liking.)
{NotTheRealPaul, Perfect Fifth, Dunkerdoodles} (these are scumleanish/null, but not much content lately)
{Ciara24, skitter30} -------------------------------(scummish, don't feel like enough relevant content for me to be able to read, might be just my weakness)
{Flavor Leaf} ---------------------------------------(gut-feel scummy, not much solid to go on, this is the one slot that might change a lot in a few days when I ISO him more)
{Sunlit Diamond, Ausuka} -------------------------(my favorite candidates for the ScumDown Tag Team Championship, they still need a third to get a faction going)
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:23 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 498, skitter30 wrote:I'm a little bit uncertain about Unabomba's vote. I can understand why he doesn't like 130 or the self-vote, but since he said

"In post 155, UnaBombaH wrote:
For example, Flavor Leafs reaction pinged me as forced, but I dont automatically shoot my vote there."

I'm not sure why he suddenly decided he was OK with placing FL at L-1? The only post Fl made in between is 179, and I don't see why that would be enough to change your opinion?
It was because I realized how rb was trying to operate the game.
He needed more support for his pushes to get more significant reactions from people. So I decided that he was at that point my only significant scum-read, and placing him on L-1 might bring out good content/reactions from others.
After that I simply forgot my vote on him, when I tried to keep up with reading more than posting.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

When you ISO me more...I have 17 posts as of this post. Why did you unvote me, and not vote one of your scum reads if you feel pretty good about your scum reads?

Also, one of your scum couples are two of your highest town reads?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:26 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 501, Flavor Leaf wrote:And yeah, Unabombh's probably scum with her flip flop.
Firstly, I'm still a dude.
Secondly, where did I flip flop?

I always try not to flip flop, because I like to be decisive and straight-forward with my actions.

If you are referring to my "want to vote FL but won't" -> *votes FL*, I explained it just above on .
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 506, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 501, Flavor Leaf wrote:And yeah, Unabombh's probably scum with her flip flop.
Firstly, I'm still a dude.
Secondly, where did I flip flop?

I always try not to flip flop, because I like to be decisive and straight-forward with my actions.

If you are referring to my "want to vote FL but won't" -> *votes FL*, I explained it just above on .
Yeah, fair enough. I actually tend to think scum uses the decisive/straight forward with in their actions more than town. They always make themselves have a reason for moving over unless they're the troll scum type.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:30 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 505, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why did you unvote me, and not vote one of your scum reads if you feel pretty good about your scum reads?

Ech? Did you read what I wrote?
I do not scumread wavemode/thor, but if Ausuka/Sunlit should flip town, the table would turn around.

Currently I feel good about scumreading Ausuka/Sunlit, but I could be mistaken.
And in the event I am, I think it logically follows (with how I see the situation), that wavemode should be suspected beyond reads.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 508, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 505, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why did you unvote me, and not vote one of your scum reads if you feel pretty good about your scum reads?

Ech? Did you read what I wrote?
I do not scumread wavemode/thor, but if Ausuka/Sunlit should flip town, the table would turn around.

Currently I feel good about scumreading Ausuka/Sunlit, but I could be mistaken.
And in the event I am, I think it logically follows (with how I see the situation), that wavemode should be suspected beyond reads.
Okay, just checking your logic behind it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

well, damn. I used the wrong kind of "their" in my dissection post. Kill me.
Perfect Fifth
Perfect Fifth
Townie
Perfect Fifth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Perfect Fifth »

@MOD: I would like to replace in with my main account, ThinkBig.
Alt of ThinkBig
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:57 am

Post by wavemode »

Now he means business.
retired...?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:00 am

Post by PenguinPower »

ThinkBig replaces Perfect Fifth effective immediately
<(") | (")>
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:07 am

Post by ThinkBig »

Confirm.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 482, Thor665 wrote:
In post 447, Thor665 wrote:
In post 445, Eddie Cane wrote:hi thor. nothing there is actually particularly scummy according to the wiki, yeah, but that doesn't make you less of a scum fuck. if the only valid way to lynch people was by quoting the wiki don't you think the game would be rather linear?
By that logic every post is scummy - try harder.
In post 476, Eddie Cane wrote:my first claim is that only wiki tells matter according to thor. as you see in 445, I bring up the very reasonable point; I said that the wiki is not the only way to scum hunt. then, in 447, we see thors reply; "by that logic every post is scummy". aka, I said that things can be scummy that aren't wiki tells, and his reply is that everything can be scummy in thst case. aka, omgus, use wiki tells newb.
Actually, what I was saying there is that if you agree nothing I was doing was scummy, but that you need to call it scummy because...? Then every post is scummy.
You don't need to use a wiki tell.
You do need to use A tell.
In post 476, Eddie Cane wrote:he attacks the users, as opposed to the premise.
You just agreed there was no premise - how do I attack nothing?
And I have attacked it - I called it nothing.
In post 476, Eddie Cane wrote:the cool one. vote on the wagon I want you to. this is along with the top of 409 saying he is voting the largest wagon. and, in 405, he tells us to consolidate on a wagon. he basically just used a work around to convince us to sheep him. calling it a "secondary scum read" is utter bullshit, considering it's who you're voting and those words are meaningless. this isn't even subtle, he's just telling us to sheep him.
I agree, I'd love it if everyone sheeped me every game.
In post 483, Thor665 wrote:
In post 478, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 465, Thor665 wrote:
In post 461, Eddie Cane wrote:and, thor, if you're town rb is probably scum. do you have an opinion on this? you have 25 words max to answer, I think you need the limit.
I think your rb case has never been presented.
correct. I'm not asking your thoughts on my case. I'm asking your thoughts on scum!rb.
I've called him town.
So...I think it's dumb.

What's your reasoning that it's not dumb?
In post 484, Thor665 wrote:
In post 480, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 466, Thor665 wrote:
In post 463, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 449, Thor665 wrote:The longer it takes to explain an obvious tell the stupider the tell is...
you just spent what, 6 posts to basically say omgus?
I spent 6 posts to repeatedly point out how you're not reading what I'm saying or are too dense to understand it.
Pick one.
The longer it takes to explain an obvious tell the stupider the tell is...
Yeah, good thing I'm not explaining a tell, I'm kvetching about your inability to describe why anything I've done is scummy.
Scathing.
In post 485, Thor665 wrote:
In post 477, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 474, Thor665 wrote:I'm less pissed now, so Eddie, if you thought I was calling you personally stupid I aplogize.
I was trying *very hard* to express how stupid I found your case on me though.

It's made of wind, derp, and made up BS and that's ridiculous that I even have to listen to it at that stage.
I don't really get personally offended over mafia. dw.
Yeah, I don't like it if I think people are calling me stupid though, so I endeavor not to do the same to others.

Your case is a sack of sad schmegles though.
In post 486, Thor665 wrote:Also your only example for me citing wiki tells comes after you started claiming I was doing that.
Derptastic my friend - so even if I think you read it the way you're claiming, you must also have been living in the future to do so.

Pull the other one, it has bells on.
In post 487, Thor665 wrote:While we're at it, can you even name one wiki tell I've used?
Y'know, since I claim only wiki tells are to be used, and all scumhunting must come from them?
In post 488, Thor665 wrote:I've linked none.
I've cited bone.
I've not claimed anyone should be using one, much less only using them.

Derp.
Derp.
Derp.
as awesome as this wall of posts is, you're still scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 513, PenguinPower wrote:
ThinkBig replaces Perfect Fifth effective immediately
nice name color!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

anyways thor we can go back and forth more if you really want but I don't think that line of discussion is going to help game solve so unless you object I'm dropping it.

how do you read ausuka? if I take my vote off you it's going onto them. or rb. I think rb is probs town tho. maybe.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 517, Eddie Cane wrote:or rb.
Interested in what brought you to that.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

if thor is town i think rb is likely scum. if I switch my vote off thor I believe he's town. I don't atm. maybe hell convince me. if he does rb has my interest.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i haven't played with scum rb in like..... a long time. the thought is exciting!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So you don't think it could be a TvT situation?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:54 am

Post by rb »

Thor's AtE is cute

More Thor votes please
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:57 am

Post by rb »

Eddie don't make me scumread you!!!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 521, Flavor Leaf wrote:So you don't think it could be a TvT situation?
I doubt it is. doesn't matter because thor is scum anywyas.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”