Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

afterthought re post 310: "Simplistic" isn't the word I'm looking for. It's more like you opted to only discuss his specific, technical actions, because those supported your null read, but the results of his actions wouldn't, so you left them out. Hoping that makes more sense to those reading along for the lols.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

faaak can u make that wall smaller? or give me a tldr?
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

tl;dr: wavemode is town, rb is town, thor is probably town, if thor is town, eddie is scum (and vice versa). Skitter is town. you and dunk don't do anything and I find that questionable. Ausuka needs to be lynched.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

@FL what I liked about Thor's posts was the blatant frustration at eddie/rb's case/lack there of. Im not familiar with thor's scum/town meta but I think getting over emotional like that is worse for scum. Like scum would just dismantle the case logically while a townie would get angry cuz it was stupid. Like thor reads to me as an angry town but I feel like scum!thor would have torn through any case on him logically, and very calmly.

I cant really point to a specific post because like I said (or I think I said) I mostly skimmed it but I found myself on thor's side.

pedit: why cant rb be scum if thor is town?

and didnt someone say this but with eddie/rb switched?
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

read my long post for explanation on why I (currently) hardread rb as town.

Not in that post:

TB and Ciara are null.

I need to reread Una's stuff tomorrow. Leaning town because he took the time to tell me to shape up, and if he were scum there's no reason for him to do that.

I have a thing brewing in my head about eddie and Flavor that involves self voting and daychat, but I can't get it to make sense so I'm going to sleep on it since it's 1:15 in the morning and my kid wakes up at 6.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Telling ppl to shape up is NAI. Its rlly easy for scum to do that for easy towncred.

Its 1:00 am here as well. PST buddies? For some off reason this is the time I find the most motivation to read and reply.

Look forward to theorsies on eddie and flavor

Also,

UNVOTE:

Feeling better about SB rn.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Also SB I get ur thing on dunjers but im not too big on pressuring him as he is VLA. Once he gets off VLA I'll expect content from him but for now Im letting him off the hook.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Ausuka »

uhhhh okay. so i've requested that this account be replaced with my main because yeah i'm not able to play with this playstyle and all it really ends up doing is making the game worse.
i'll probably reconsider the game now that i'm not making myself approach it as logically as possible. SD looks like scum right now. the explanations she gives are stretchy and overcomplicated. i suppose i'll reply to it later. also now i don't have to switch accounts every time i post so i'll probably be more active :]
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

In post 554, Sunlit Diamond wrote:read my long post for explanation on why I (currently) hardread rb as town.

Not in that post:

TB and Ciara are null.

I need to reread Una's stuff tomorrow. Leaning town because he took the time to tell me to shape up, and if he were scum there's no reason for him to do that.

I have a thing brewing in my head about eddie and Flavor that involves self voting and daychat, but I can't get it to make sense so I'm going to sleep on it since it's 1:15 in the morning and my kid wakes up at 6.
Thinking about this game is keeping me awake.

Nix the flavor / eddie thing. I can't make it make sense because it doesn't.
Ciara24
Ciara24
Goon
Ciara24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Ciara24 »

Ausaka is a good candidate for today's lynch
Ciara24
Ciara24
Goon
Ciara24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Ciara24 »

I'm not gonna do a wall of reasoning because it is quite similar to a lot of other reasons already brought up and it would be pointless
not seeing this whole Thor scum thing either, agree that he just seems like angry town
I like rb, Eddie and wave mode for town
Still on the fence about Una and Sunlit but leantown.
By process of elimination that leaves skitter, ThinkBig/Perfect Fifth, Not The Real Paul and Dunker. Not saying they're scum but I just haven't any real reads on them.

side note: sorry for the inactivity guys, should change from today onwards.
I've been mostly skimming for the last few days so if anyone has anything specific they want me to direct my thoughts towards, hit me up, otherwise I'll be just here doing a full read through
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 552, Sunlit Diamond wrote:tl;dr: wavemode is town, rb is town, thor is probably town, if thor is town, eddie is scum (and vice versa). Skitter is town. you and dunk don't do anything and I find that questionable. Ausuka needs to be lynched.
why is me and this tvs
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 517, Eddie Cane wrote:anyways thor we can go back and forth more if you really want but I don't think that line of discussion is going to help game solve so unless you object I'm dropping it.
We can't go back and forth if I'm the only one offering facts and legit thoughts and you're vomiting.
I'm fine with you dropping the vomit though, as long as you admit it was vomit and then justify the vomit.
Because in a bit you're going to try to justify it, and it's only more vomit.
In post 517, Eddie Cane wrote:how do you read ausuka? if I take my vote off you it's going onto them. or rb. I think rb is probs town tho. maybe.
I lean scum on her but hate the case people are sheeping and am not feeling overly confident of the energy there.
In post 519, Eddie Cane wrote:if thor is town i think rb is likely scum. if I switch my vote off thor I believe he's town. I don't atm. maybe hell convince me. if he does rb has my interest.
Why does me being scum or town in any way affect rb's alignment?
In post 522, rb wrote:Thor's AtE is cute

More Thor votes please
Explain why you claim meta awareness of me.
Because I barely remember you, which makes me think we've had, at most, two other games together - so what makes you think you can read me exactly?
Because you're acting like you can, and I don't think that's justified.
In post 540, Eddie Cane wrote:what if I am intentionally misrepping him?
Then you're a worse player than I originally thought, because there is no valid test in intentionally misrepping someone because BOTH town and scum find it obnoxious and attack it.
In post 548, Sunlit Diamond wrote:The one thought I have that shakes my read and keeps me from just parking him in the town zone is this: Why are you engaging with Eddie at all, Thor? do you think he's scum, or are you just blowing off steam? Or are you tanking for your team because eddie and rb could rip them apart?
1. I ignored the bullSmurf from both of them for quite some time.
2. Eventually it just got annoying to have to listen to derp with no backing so I "engaged" to simply ask them to 'explain their case'
3. I got vomit from Eddie and ducking from rb.
4. So...yeah, I live in terror of their ability to put together cases :neutral:
5. My confrontation worked because now multiple people are realizing they're full of gak, and now Eddie is dancing around and I really hope he manages to keep my soft town on him, because his Smurf is looking WEAK right now.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

I also like Skitter for town now also, which makes me feel less bad about Ausuka, frankly.
I also like Flavor better now.
Still fine with Sunlit lynch.
Would also do Ciara or ThinkBig in a hot second.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:41 am

Post by wavemode »

Why does feeling better about skitter mean Ausuka is town
retired...?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

@Eddie: I'm becoming a bit concerned with your posting over the last page or so. Can you please address the points I raised in ?

@Ciara: It kinda feels like you're active lurking, tbh. Why is Eddie so high on your list? If you're good with lynching Ausuka, why are you not voting there?

@Thor: I'm starting to become a bit concerned about TB as well. I know softing PRs is a thing he does as town, but I've also read enough of his scumgames to know that he has a strong tendency to lurk as scum. And besides for his RVS banter with me, and the PR soft, he hasn't said anything all game, and certainly nothing of substance.

I still have to do the Ausuka/SD/wave thing, but I'm going back to work today. I'll try to do it after work before Shabbat, but if it doesn't happen then, it's going to have to wait until tomorrow night.

P-edit: I think he means feeling better about me means he feels better about the Ausuka lynch. But I could have read that wrong. Thor, can you elaborate?
Ciara24
Ciara24
Goon
Ciara24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Ciara24 »

In post 565, skitter30 wrote:@Eddie: I'm becoming a bit concerned with your posting over the last page or so. Can you please address the points I raised in ?

@Ciara: It kinda feels like you're active lurking, tbh. Why is Eddie so high on your list? If you're good with lynching Ausuka, why are you not voting there?

@Thor: I'm starting to become a bit concerned about TB as well. I know softing PRs is a thing he does as town, but I've also read enough of his scumgames to know that he has a strong tendency to lurk as scum. And besides for his RVS banter with me, and the PR soft, he hasn't said anything all game, and certainly nothing of substance.

I still have to do the Ausuka/SD/wave thing, but I'm going back to work today. I'll try to do it after work before Shabbat, but if it doesn't happen then, it's going to have to wait until tomorrow night.

P-edit: I think he means feeling better about me means he feels better about the Ausuka lynch. But I could have read that wrong. Thor, can you elaborate?
VOTE: Ausaka

I don't feel like Eddie is scum, even though his interaction with Thor was a bit weird. I'm not great at reading players who post a lot though, especially when some of it seems like it could be jokes, so Eddie and rb fall into that bracket for me.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

no thank you.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 562, Thor665 wrote:
In post 517, Eddie Cane wrote:anyways thor we can go back and forth more if you really want but I don't think that line of discussion is going to help game solve so unless you object I'm dropping it.
We can't go back and forth if I'm the only one offering facts and legit thoughts and you're vomiting.
I'm fine with you dropping the vomit though, as long as you admit it was vomit and then justify the vomit.
Because in a bit you're going to try to justify it, and it's only more vomit.
In post 517, Eddie Cane wrote:how do you read ausuka? if I take my vote off you it's going onto them. or rb. I think rb is probs town tho. maybe.
I lean scum on her but hate the case people are sheeping and am not feeling overly confident of the energy there.
In post 519, Eddie Cane wrote:if thor is town i think rb is likely scum. if I switch my vote off thor I believe he's town. I don't atm. maybe hell convince me. if he does rb has my interest.
Why does me being scum or town in any way affect rb's alignment?
In post 522, rb wrote:Thor's AtE is cute

More Thor votes please
Explain why you claim meta awareness of me.
Because I barely remember you, which makes me think we've had, at most, two other games together - so what makes you think you can read me exactly?
Because you're acting like you can, and I don't think that's justified.
In post 540, Eddie Cane wrote:what if I am intentionally misrepping him?
Then you're a worse player than I originally thought, because there is no valid test in intentionally misrepping someone because BOTH town and scum find it obnoxious and attack it.
In post 548, Sunlit Diamond wrote:The one thought I have that shakes my read and keeps me from just parking him in the town zone is this: Why are you engaging with Eddie at all, Thor? do you think he's scum, or are you just blowing off steam? Or are you tanking for your team because eddie and rb could rip them apart?
1. I ignored the bullSmurf from both of them for quite some time.
2. Eventually it just got annoying to have to listen to derp with no backing so I "engaged" to simply ask them to 'explain their case'
3. I got vomit from Eddie and ducking from rb.
4. So...yeah, I live in terror of their ability to put together cases :neutral:
5. My confrontation worked because now multiple people are realizing they're full of gak, and now Eddie is dancing around and I really hope he manages to keep my soft town on him, because his Smurf is looking WEAK right now.
u really need to get laid though fr
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i also dance very elegantly. I won a participation award for it once.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 564, wavemode wrote:Why does feeling better about skitter mean Ausuka is town
Because most of my personal issues with her were odd reads on her reads list, but if you're town and are also low poster, it doesn't make a ton of sense to bother buddying you for no reason.
In post 568, Eddie Cane wrote:u really need to get laid though fr
I get laid enough.
You really need to try to justify your weak ass play with something better than "I lied about him as a reaction test - becase when someone has a scum or town PM it changes how they react to lies" though - because you're getting laid too much and getting your brains scrambled on some high class hijinks if you think I'll buy anything as derpy as that.

Stop dodging, just man up and respond. It will be sexy.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 570, Thor665 wrote:
In post 564, wavemode wrote:Why does feeling better about skitter mean Ausuka is town
Because most of my personal issues with her were odd reads on her reads list, but if you're town and are also low poster, it doesn't make a ton of sense to bother buddying you for no reason.
To clarify the 'you' here being Skitter, not wavemode.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i didn't say that.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

is my play weak ass? that depends what u constitute as weak play. nobody scumreads me and I've put next to no effort into posting. depending on how u/leaf/ausuka flip, I've also successfully read ppl. I'm p sure leaf is town anyways and if he is I successfully killed a mislynch. I did this all while looking FABULOUS and milking cows.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

also: I'll play seriously when I see someone I want to tunnel. for now I'm just poking bears. ausuka is probably scum and is probably being bussed atm. jsyk.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”