Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 598, Ciara24 wrote:Also is it cool if I just completely ignore Eddie and Thor because all the anger is giving me a headache
No, it's not cool, and even a cursory skim ought to allow you to make a value call on the issue.
That's the way the game works.
Ciara24
Ciara24
Goon
Ciara24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Ciara24 »

In post 600, Thor665 wrote:
In post 598, Ciara24 wrote:Also is it cool if I just completely ignore Eddie and Thor because all the anger is giving me a headache
No, it's not cool, and even a cursory skim ought to allow you to make a value call on the issue.
the two of you are literally just going back and forth, even thought you both tried to stop it a while back and then you're going at it again. You're getting angry, eddie doesn't care, and so the cycle goes on. I'm ignoring it until I can make sense of it.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

it's pretty cool actually
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 599, Thor665 wrote:
In post 595, Eddie Cane wrote:you're omgus is cute tho:*
I've cited specific reasons for my issues with you - learn what Omgus means before you try to whip out buzzwords.
oh my god you suck
as you constantly discredit and insult me. after I voted you, of course. buzzword itself is a buzzword tho. try again babe.
Ciara24
Ciara24
Goon
Ciara24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Ciara24 »

In post 584, MarioManiac4 wrote:ciara24: i have no idea why you have the reads you do and your reads + general productivity and scumhunting/gamesolving have been uhhhh very questionable so you can be scum for now
I'd rather you didn't think I was scum but I'll let it slide for now because my activity levels have been awful so I understand your reasoning

Is there something in my reads that doesn't sit right with you or is it just that i haven't made walls of explanation for them?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 601, Ciara24 wrote:the two of you are literally just going back and forth, even thought you both tried to stop it a while back and then you're going at it again. You're getting angry, eddie doesn't care, and so the cycle goes on. I'm ignoring it until I can make sense of it.
First off, "all the anger" is literally jut me.
Second off I (and others) have said he is misreppinglying in what he's saying.
Eddie isn't claiming he's not lying (though is dancing the line about admitting he was lying).
Factually you ought to be able to look at that and come up with some very simple questions that should be EASY to answer and take less than five minutes of effort.

1. Did Eddie lie/misrep in his press on me?
2. Is this lie/misrep bad play or scummy play?

That's one of the most basic of scumhunting questions, and since #1 is actually a factual reality it should be easy to at least sort 50% of the entire issue in moments, and after that it only leaves the personal value call to be made, which should also be quick.

Taking the back seat walk away/fake horror at the emotions on the field is just an excuse to not weigh in on a topic and is one of the reasons I think you're scum - you're sidelining hard and are intentionally avoiding taking sides on any issue. That's scum play 101.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:10 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

it's not about you refusing to give walls of reasoning

it's about you refusing to give reasoning

also eddie vs thor is like nowhere near as toxic as games commonly get and idk why you dont want to read it \o/
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 603, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 599, Thor665 wrote:
In post 595, Eddie Cane wrote:you're omgus is cute tho:*
I've cited specific reasons for my issues with you - learn what Omgus means before you try to whip out buzzwords.
oh my god you suck
as you constantly discredit and insult me. after I voted you, of course. buzzword itself is a buzzword tho. try again babe.
I discredit and insult you due to facts.
Feel free to address those facts and then maybe it will stop.

I'll agree buzzword is a buzzword - it doesn't change the fact that you don't appear to know what OMGUS means considering how you're using it.
Feel free to offer up your definition of it though if you're using an alternate one.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 606, MarioManiac4 wrote:it's not about you refusing to give walls of reasoning

also eddie vs thor is like nowhere near as toxic as games commonly get and idk why you dont want to read it \o/
Because he's scum.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:11 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

am leaning that way, yes
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

He doesn't even need to read it in depth, he can get the gist very quickly in the first handful of posts - it's an empty dodge on his part.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

In b4 Eddie claims this was his strategy to out scum.
I won't buy it and will simply barf in my mouth a bit to hear it.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:15 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 604, Ciara24 wrote:
In post 584, MarioManiac4 wrote:ciara24: i have no idea why you have the reads you do and your reads + general productivity and scumhunting/gamesolving have been uhhhh very questionable so you can be scum for now
I'd rather you didn't think I was scum but I'll let it slide for now because my activity levels have been awful so I understand your reasoning

Is there something in my reads that doesn't sit right with you or is it just that i haven't made walls of explanation for them?
I also uhhhh really don't like this post.
It's almost like she thinks she has a right to not be scumread and it feels really fake to me. :neutral:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

nah I'm just not replying to you like I said pages ago because it's a waste of time and doesn't help game solve.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

if calling me a bad player and insulting me makes u feel better keep right on at it though
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:18 am

Post by rb »

Holy fuck thor is so scum LMAO
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:18 am

Post by rb »

VOTE: thor

scum caught for wrong reasons

time2lynch
Ciara24
Ciara24
Goon
Ciara24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Ciara24 »

In post 606, MarioManiac4 wrote:it's not about you refusing to give walls of reasoning

I haven't refused, I just haven't yet? Nobody asked me to, and I hadn't gotten around to it. It'll come eventually. I've been skimming for a few days, so I just threw up my reads to let you guys know where my head is currently at.

like I think it's pretty angry and maybe it;s not as toxic as other games but I feel like both sides have their minds made up and are going in circles to be honest, and the more eddie doesn't care the angrier thor gets

PEdit: err, ok.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:20 am

Post by rb »

yer wtf is "ill let ur scumread of me slide" supposed to mean?

Fkn ridiculous from either alignment
Ciara24
Ciara24
Goon
Ciara24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Ciara24 »

In post 605, Thor665 wrote:
In post 601, Ciara24 wrote:the two of you are literally just going back and forth, even thought you both tried to stop it a while back and then you're going at it again. You're getting angry, eddie doesn't care, and so the cycle goes on. I'm ignoring it until I can make sense of it.
First off, "all the anger" is literally jut me.
Second off I (and others) have said he is misreppinglying in what he's saying.
Eddie isn't claiming he's not lying (though is dancing the line about admitting he was lying).
Factually you ought to be able to look at that and come up with some very simple questions that should be EASY to answer and take less than five minutes of effort.

1. Did Eddie lie/misrep in his press on me?
2. Is this lie/misrep bad play or scummy play?

That's one of the most basic of scumhunting questions, and since #1 is actually a factual reality it should be easy to at least sort 50% of the entire issue in moments, and after that it only leaves the personal value call to be made, which should also be quick.

Taking the back seat walk away/fake horror at the emotions on the field is just an excuse to not weigh in on a topic and is one of the reasons I think you're scum - you're sidelining hard and are intentionally avoiding taking sides on any issue. That's scum play 101.
just wanted to deal with this separately:
from my skim over the last few days, I think eddie is playing you, so yeah, there was mirepresentation involved. that's my answer to question 1.
in answer to question 2: if I am correct in my thinking that it was some sort of a reaction test, I feel like it would have come from town!eddie. now I feel like it's a complete clusterfck of the highest order.

Pedit: because I know my alignment and I'm pretty sure Ausaka/Mario is scum so I'll let it slide because scum have scumread town, duh
Ciara24
Ciara24
Goon
Ciara24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Ciara24 »

In post 613, Eddie Cane wrote:nah I'm just not replying to you like I said pages ago because it's a waste of time and doesn't help game solve.
this
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:25 am

Post by rb »

Ok well

scum winrates go up when you lynch scum day1. its for a myriad reasons we wont get into but this fact is empirically valid

so funfact: i wish to remove one of the most obstructionist players from the game in thor. his emotion could be fake or real, and ppl are getting turned off his interactions - this is a serious problem because the longer the game goes, the more difficult it will be to play with a town thor or against a thor scum.

i also think hes just scum so thats like a bonus, but i dont think day1 is best spent agonizing 5ever over trying to find a scum on the statistically most unlikely day to find one.

i think ausuka/MM4 is town as well now, so with them town and thor's weird interactions over that slot, i think thor is evenmorescum

perfect fifth/thinkbig is the other lynch ill entertain today, if not thor
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:25 am

Post by rb »

In post 600, Thor665 wrote:
lol its a game
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:26 am

Post by rb »

i hope its clear why i wanted to avoid thor ^_^
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 566, Ciara24 wrote:
In post 565, skitter30 wrote:@Eddie: I'm becoming a bit concerned with your posting over the last page or so. Can you please address the points I raised in ?

@Ciara: It kinda feels like you're active lurking, tbh. Why is Eddie so high on your list? If you're good with lynching Ausuka, why are you not voting there?

@Thor: I'm starting to become a bit concerned about TB as well. I know softing PRs is a thing he does as town, but I've also read enough of his scumgames to know that he has a strong tendency to lurk as scum. And besides for his RVS banter with me, and the PR soft, he hasn't said anything all game, and certainly nothing of substance.

I still have to do the Ausuka/SD/wave thing, but I'm going back to work today. I'll try to do it after work before Shabbat, but if it doesn't happen then, it's going to have to wait until tomorrow night.

P-edit: I think he means feeling better about me means he feels better about the Ausuka lynch. But I could have read that wrong. Thor, can you elaborate?
VOTE: Ausaka

I don't feel like Eddie is scum, even though his interaction with Thor was a bit weird. I'm not great at reading players who post a lot though, especially when some of it seems like it could be jokes, so Eddie and rb fall into that bracket for me.
It's a little bit strange that you're putting Eddie/rb so high when you feel like you have difficulty reading them . . .

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”