Normal 1934: Civilization Mafia Mafia (Endgame)

Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 5, Ginngie wrote:
In post 3, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I'd like to start by saying hello to nancy, who I killed because she intimidated me last game, and to Aristophanes, who I killed because he wasn't easy to lynch.

VOTE: Tchill13

Let's not make this game fast-paced and meme-ful. I'm already currently playing that is hard to follow. Instead, let's take our time to chew everything and make meaning out of everything.

I'm here to eat bananas and scum. And I'm all out of bananas.
VOTE: monkey

Also, does a good read this one does
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30907

Spoiler:
Yes I know the meme says 'your' instead of 'you're' but I'm too lazy to find a meme with correct grammar.
you're*

most scum drop out of school early. This lynch is by the numbers. I like our chances.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 15, PersephoneSidekick wrote:Dude, it's RVS; why are you expecting me to make sense?
Because our goal as town should be to get out of RVS.

VOTE: PersephoneSidekick
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:31 am

Post by Kaboose »

posting on mobile. Will catch up tonight
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 46, massive wrote:VOTE: Robbnva

Well there's no need to be condescending.
Why do you think being condescending is alignment indicative? How is this a valid case to make? This was your third post in the game and third different vote. Did you have a reason to quit liking the Perse wagon for this?
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 41, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: PersephoneSidekick

Just helping the wagon along.
In post 47, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 45, Robbnva wrote:I didn't argue anything actually. I asked you a simple question.

You chose to use something game related to vote me, asking you to explain your vote is perfectly acceptable response.

you claim it was rvs, but according to my definition of rvs, it wasn't.

Also I don't really buy the whole "see if his reaction would be useful" because you have to have a familiarity with me to know how I would react as town and scum, and you don't.

my apologies for calling you he, I have issues with pronouns all the time. I will try not to make that mistake again.

There hasn't been enough from you to determine if you are scum or town yet, so I won't put you at L-1 but you are definitely on my radar. Let's see if your play improves.
Honestly I feel like the reason for the wagon building on them right now is pretty stupid.

VOTE: robbnva
You should help me understand your thought process too. In 41 you help it along.. In 45 you think it's stupid and you just vote rob? No reason? Why are you calling your own vote stupid?
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Kaboose »

Oh sorry not 45 I mean 47*
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 51, PersephoneSidekick wrote:
In post 45, Robbnva wrote:I didn't argue anything actually. I asked you a simple question.

You chose to use something game related to vote me, asking you to explain your vote is perfectly acceptable response.

you claim it was rvs, but according to my definition of rvs, it wasn't.

Also I don't really buy the whole "see if his reaction would be useful" because you have to have a familiarity with me to know how I would react as town and scum, and you don't.

my apologies for calling you he, I have issues with pronouns all the time. I will try not to make that mistake again.

There hasn't been enough from you to determine if you are scum or town yet, so I won't put you at L-1 but you are definitely on my radar. Let's see if your play improves.
I don't care what your "definition" of RVS is. And the reaction test isn't just for my benefit; 11 other people will be able to read everything we say. I mean what else is there to do interpret each other's reactions to things, this early?
Do you mean it's too early to do these things or you're suggesting that's all we really have to do this early in the game?
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Kaboose »

So after catching up I feel like one of two things here.

-Perse is scum and one of TChill and Massive are too because of the crappy way they unvoted. However both TChill and Massive voted Rob, and that makes it hard for me to think that's legit 3 scum, two on a wagon of another, two unvoting off the wagon and joining the same other person...

-The other is that Perse is town and TChill and/or Massive are scum and decided to cause some chaos by trying to derail a wagon for no reason other than to cause doubt.

I'm keeping my vote on Perse for now, I do want them to respond to my question about how they worded that one post.

TChill wagon gained a lot of momentum quickly from Perse. At least it seemed that way.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 105, Tchill13 wrote:So in both situations for you kaboose there's a possibility I'm scum yet you don't vote me?
Yes, that is correct.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 104, Kaboose wrote:I'm keeping my vote on Perse for now, I do want them to respond to my question about how they worded that one post.

TChill wagon gained a lot of momentum quickly from Perse. At least it seemed that way.
@Tchill - In case you missed it.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 135, PersephoneSidekick wrote:Somebody who knows his meta, is he always like this? Because the amount he's insisting that my blatantly RVS vote was "game relevant" is really really weird to me. Whatever I did afterward, can we all agree that calling that a "substantive vote" is kind of wack?

Also I second (third? fourth?) wanting Ginngie to talk more. The comment about Korts implies she's been doing some sorting in her head suggesting she's read stuff but she's not explaining any of it at all.

Also also I might declare V/LA soon because work is killing me, so heads up that I might not answer things very quickly.
Your RVS vote is game relevant now.

Is the pressure you're receiving any different from your own words of wanting to reaction test? Seeing you react to this pressure is what will define you to us all. You can't dismiss any person's desire for you to explain yourself to them. Or tell us how it should look.

So far I haven't liked your posts. I don't see a defence of yourself as much as I see a "why me?"
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 143, Tchill13 wrote:I just moved my vote to Ginngie to get her to talk more... Other than Robbnva who has apparently caught scum once on a rvs vote before so he thinks it's justifiable to tunnel a rvs vote every time... Could someone please give me a real reason why any player is scum at this moment? I don't think there is one.
If there were no scum town would have been declared the winner... What's the term for poker, if you can't spot the mark, you're the mark? Or something like that?

So if you look around and you don't see any scum...

Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 172, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 171, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
In post 164, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Robb for blowing up RVS into a much more important matter than it deserves.
Do you have any thoughts on the rest of the game so far?
I'm fairly certain at least two of TChill, ginngie, monkey, and Kaboose are scum, because they all have different scummy habits I saw people pointing out while rereading. The trick is figuring out which is which.
So why are you voting robb?
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 169, Dark Horse wrote:Kaboose's 147 is consistent with him making implications of scum!tchill but not actually going anywhere with it. I don't really buy is reasoning for keeping his vote on persephone. Overall not a good look.
I'm sorry you don't buy it, I haven't made it available for purchase yet.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Kaboose »

In post 204, Aristophanes wrote:Like, I'm such an easy ML push right now!

Tchill loses whatever townread I didn't have for him.

What even is this post? Is it a joke?
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Kaboose »

UNVOTE:

I'm going to read again.
Kaboose