Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by osuka »

sweet! rvs is my favorite part of the game.

VOTE: osuka

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by osuka »

VOTE: ntrp
for subbing out of the last game

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by osuka »

i am of the opinion that accelerated start does nothing in the way of anything

therefore, VOTE: osuka again

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by osuka »

so if we're getting serious, then i guess i'll get on the wagon here with knight.
VOTE: iisq

i thought it was a hammer myself and the scum in this setup have two nightkills (both of which have the potential of being miskills, however, which is interesting), which make them very powerful

a quickhammer in a setup with one nk is bad enough. a lynch on page 1 before rvs even ended would be disastrous

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by osuka »

here are my reads so far:

confscum: iisq
null: everyone else
townlean: me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by osuka »

pedit here are my reads so far

confscum iisq and ntrp
townlean me
null everyone else

i read commknight as french canadian too and so i dont know how i feel about that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by osuka »

@ntrp you're welcome. anytime

yeah so actually if anything 17 just made the whole thing more sus imo
all of what you've done so far is cloaked in wifom and i dislike you for town

also foo fighters are overrated

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 36, iiSq5024 wrote:Cloaked in wifom? I'd say I've been pretty open about everything. You're the one creating wifom by suggesting that I intended to hammer.

Also you are overrated.
that's bullshit

the setup, shitty as it was, was obviously meant to give you obvious opportunity (actually more than one) to question the obvious shit you were gonna be given following the obviously reckless vote to l-1
"why did you vote/'pretend' to quickhammer" -> "I knew it wasn't a hammer,
why would I draw attention to it
" (25 and 31)

italicized part is wifom

i'm not gonna explain how it works to you but you obviously did it and wifom on the first page after voting someone to l-1 (and believing it was a hammer) is mind bogglingly scummy

like on a scale going from 1 to confscum, you're the lynch today

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:33 am

Post by osuka »

In post 40, nykus wrote:I'm sort of tossing between osuka and iisq. Iisq with the L-1 stuff, osuka with the voting himself (probably shitposty but it still makes me a little paranoid).

For now I'll go VOTE: osuka since I don't know what Iisq is on.

p.s sup paul
out of all the things you could've pushed on/voted me for, you choose the fact that i voted myself

unbelievable. Just when I thought i'd seen it all

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:49 am

Post by osuka »

In post 43, iiSq5024 wrote:
Spoiler: quote
In post 39, osuka wrote:
In post 36, iiSq5024 wrote:Cloaked in wifom? I'd say I've been pretty open about everything. You're the one creating wifom by suggesting that I intended to hammer.

Also you are overrated.
that's bullshit

the setup, shitty as it was, was obviously meant to give you obvious opportunity (actually more than one) to question the obvious shit you were gonna be given following the obviously reckless vote to l-1
"why did you vote/'pretend' to quickhammer" -> "I knew it wasn't a hammer,
why would I draw attention to it
" (25 and 31)

italicized part is wifom

i'm not gonna explain how it works to you but you obviously did it and wifom on the first page after voting someone to l-1 (and believing it was a hammer) is mind bogglingly scummy

like on a scale going from 1 to confscum, you're the lynch today
It's not wifom. It's evidence. Wifom is when you have two choices, you pick one and try to convince people you picked the other. I didn't have two choices; either I thought I was hammering or I didn't.
I know which it was. And to prove to you which it was, I'm showing something I did that makes sense if it's a test but is idiotic if I think it's real. HOW. IS. THAT. WIFOM.

Now you're mixing two arguments here. Nobody can deny that I was at least being a little reckless. I still think scum would need to be ballsy to hammer and go into night with no idea who to kill, with a wrong kill being devastating. Not to mention there's always the fear they'd be hammering the other team. But that alone is a very poor reason to call me today's lynch.
Since you're either at least slightly dense, or pretending to be so, I'll break the order of events down for you:

1. You vote him to l-1 to what looks like a hammer
2. You post "quickest day ever?"
3. Your vote turns out to not be hammer
4. You get called out on it

WIFOM: you use 2 as cover, and it brings up the question: did you do it because you meant to say that? Or did you do it because you wanted to look scummy and wanted someone to say that your shit is wifom, just so you could refute it and look town? And so it begins

If you can't see it at this point then I'm sorry: in that case, nothing can be done.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:51 am

Post by osuka »

pebwop because I'm on my phone and didn't see 52

I'll bet 5 bucks with all of you that creatures scumread is on me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:54 am

Post by osuka »

Still betting it's on me

I'm not pressuring you to say it, don't let my gambling addiction intimidate you

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:55 am

Post by osuka »

In post 56, iiSq5024 wrote:
In post 53, osuka wrote:Or did you do it because you wanted to look scummy and wanted someone to say that your shit is wifom, just so you could refute it and look town?
I don't even have words for this. It's wifom because I might be trying to get someone to call it wifom so I can prove that it isn't wifom.

Also I'm laughing at you trying to convince me of the motivation behind MY action, and then saying that nothing can be done about it when I refuse to be convinced.
Sure, because in this game nobody has ulterior motives

Foo fighters kinda sucks by the way. They have like one or two good songs but that's about it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:11 am

Post by osuka »

In post 59, iiSq5024 wrote:Yes but I know that I don't have ulterior motives and trying to convince me that I do is pointless.

It would make more sense if your given ulterior motive made sense though, but it doesn't. I'm trying to look scummy so I can get attacked for it and then look towny? That's not wifom it's just stupid.
It's pretty silly to think that I'm trying to convince you of your motives, or convince you to say what your actual motives are (or whether they're any different than the ones you say you have). I'm trying to convince people of what I think your motives are, and that's kind of how the game works

Looking scummy as town has its applications, such as not getting nkd n1. It could also be a consequence of bad play, in which case it's probably unintentional

Saying that you have no ulterior motives or stating that something you're being accused of is untrue just because it is completely worthless is not a good defense

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:29 am

Post by osuka »

ntrp is permaconfscum and i have a scumlean on myself

this osuka guy was a townlean but the last page or so was super weird

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by osuka »

lol me scumleaning myself is hardly low key fykus, but bringing up that the scum is split is a good point so i'll give you that

i don't know if you're learning the game or what but here's a tip: don't read into shitposting. learn what's important content and what's garbage, because some of it you really should ignore

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by osuka »

just because i'm a newbie on ms it doesn't mean I don't at least kinda know how to play the game, come on now

some degree of fucking around is just nai and if you're gonna read into all of it, your shits already gonna be fucked to oblivion by the time the game actually starts

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by osuka »

i'm not reacting strongly fam, you've played with me before and you know what that's like. let's be real here

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 85, NotTheRealPaul wrote:i replaced out. how did that game even go?

and it does seem like ur reacting as strongly as our last game so ur still reactibg strongly. might just be a personality/playstyle thing but idk u well enough to judge
i was scum with mjollnir, we won because gorny voted on mario and went afk on lylo lol. d3 was actually super crazy, mario had a guilty on me (because turns out he actually was the cop, not rc. they role swapped) and everything. if you have some time you should go take a look at it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by osuka »

who's this no lynch guy and why do people keep voting him

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by osuka »

my scumpartner from last game

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 97, nykus wrote:VOTE: steel

No lynching only benefits scum. Therefore you are scum
this is a joke right

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by osuka »

but yeah mjollnir wrote some walls in case you still wanna know

so did i, but according to paul they were riddled with the scum

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 106, NotTheRealPaul wrote:riddled wiith the scum?
by which i mean you scumread me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by osuka »

@mod: i'll be vla 8/3 (tomorrow) for a full day
sorry for the short notice

Ja
Last edited by Realeo on Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by osuka »

that's funny, because that was the only of two times we played together that i was scum

hard jester claim

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:42 am

Post by osuka »

In post 117, NotTheRealPaul wrote:IRL days or In game days?

I can get not claiming rn cuz its stil RVS and half the pol havent checked in

Like once RVS cools down and we are mid day 1 I think a PGO would be good. That way we can get some scumhunting done b4 the claim and game doesnt stall out. Like when BP claims in newbie right away game can kinda stall as there isnt any real content so its prob best to wait.
qft

@nykus, you should prob clarify on the days you mean. I don't think vet not claiming is the worst thing on the planet and I do think it's too early for that to happen, but I would also like to see a potential d1 claim at some point.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:03 am

Post by osuka »

In post 122, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 102, osuka wrote:
In post 97, nykus wrote:VOTE: steel

No lynching only benefits scum. Therefore you are scum
this is a joke right
VOTE: Osuka
In post 102, osuka wrote: this is a joke right

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by osuka »

lol i spend 12 hours at a couple of airports and in a plane and i come back to this shitshow? thanks for not disappointing
In post 131, Jules and Vincent wrote:
In post 87, osuka wrote:i was scum
In post 85, NotTheRealPaul wrote:and it does seem like ur reacting as strongly as our last game so ur still reactibg strongly. might just be a personality/playstyle thing but idk u well enough to judge
Hmm... is osuka is living up to his scum-meta then? :giggle:
In post 110, NotTheRealPaul wrote:its not ur walls. everytime u got SRed that game u reacted strongly and it feels like how i reacted just now to some votes.

Ur like nullscum rn.
Feel like he should be more than 'nullscum' right now...
before i get to the assemblegate scum crumb/pgo claim crap fiesta, I wanted to ask you to explain this

and point out that meta is shit. this is me pointing out that meta is shit
meta is shit
meta is shit

In post 167, CommKnight wrote:The only way to harder claim scum is to claim Scum B outright.

Also VERY good work Fireball. Someone might've caught it later on, but that someone might've been scum and not outed him.
very good work? bolding the letters to spell out "scum b" is hardly good work. that's about to get him lynched lol

In post 169, CommKnight wrote:Dude, you can't talk your way out of this one. That was the hardest drop to hint to your buddies on the other team ever. Followed by avoiding Sq no less. If you flip scum, he is going to be high on the priority list tomorrow.
In post 192, CommKnight wrote:You tried to claim PGO though. I mean PGO... of all claims, Your actions did NOT equate to that of a PGO claim. If you claimed VT you might've had some people believe you. But you claimed PGO... I'm sorry dude, but this game you kinda dun goofed.
qft
a pgo claim? kek

In post 191, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 187, CommKnight wrote:LOL We're lynching this so hardcore. That was the worst PGO fake claim ever. XDDD Try harder next time.
I log in after a long day and then my bait dangling becomes immediately seen as a scumclaim. I doubt many people would have done better in my place for the last hour.
>bait dangling

assemble, buddy...
i expected more from you

you crumbed "scum b" in the most painfully obvious way possible, then tried to talk your way out of it in what culminated in a fucking vet claim
is this real life

i'll count the votes and vote assemble in case it isn't a hammer

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by osuka »

i mean i'd love to hear some thoughts from crush and the other slots that havent said much is all

i know the game isn't gonna get anywhere though with the slots who are active so i'll just put him at l-2
VOTE: assemble

pedit: i'm pretty sure you're mistaken

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 202, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 201, osuka wrote:i mean i'd love to hear some thoughts from crush and the other slots that havent said much is all

i know the game isn't gonna get anywhere though with the slots who are active so i'll just put him at l-2
VOTE: assemble

pedit: i'm pretty sure you're mistaken
Fireball got Crush's slot.
Also, the good work Comm was referring to was Fireball catching my acrostic in the first place.
oh that's even better than

can we hammer assemble already

NotTheRealPaul wrote:rlly? u tr me?

wowza
townlean-ish
you're kinda null though

i townlean you as much as i townlean myself, and i'm town, so you're probably also town. if that makes sense

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by osuka »

in a universe in which you're town, this was a hard gamethrow.

i mean it was a hard gamethrow either way but if you're town you're not playing wincon

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by osuka »

sorry for double post but i'm also going to sleep now. i wanted to leave my last thoughts before i went though, just in case assemble gets lynched before i have a chance to post again

i think iisq is the obvious starting point for suspicion tomorrow, unless assemble flips town. in which case i don't know anything anymore
i haven't
really
broken down and read into most of those posts so far but i don't really like the way he played most of the day and i don't like the way he and assemble have interated so far. if assemble flips scum b, iisq is probably scum b too

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:32 am

Post by osuka »

Nightskip, nice. Get fucked, scum!

That was the worst attempt at crumbing I've ever seen. for the record, i would've noticed if knightt hadn't. You wouldn't have gotten out of that one

ps I am on my phone rn so I'll reply to everything else when I get back home because phpbb on mobile is absolute cancer

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:14 am

Post by osuka »

In post 246, Fireball wrote:VOTE: iisq5024

I can go for a iisq5024 lynch. His opening WIFOM/fake hammer was god awful.
kek qft

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:40 am

Post by osuka »

In post 234, Jules and Vincent wrote:
In post 198, osuka wrote:I wanted to ask you to explain this

and point out that meta is shit. this is me pointing out that meta is shit
meta is shit
meta is shit
Explanation? My early of suspicion of NotTheRealPaul was the way (from my perspective) he was hedging or holding back a scum read on you. He's proposed a logical link via your playstyle in your previous game (where you were scum). If I was in his shoes I would have laid a vote down on you and poked a bit more. Sounds like he's written it off as "personality" though, and concluded with a 'null scum' read.

If NotTheRealPaul flips scum I'll be returning to your slot with added focus (via associations). If NotTheRealPaul flips town, the trail ends there.

- Vincent Vega
Let me get this super straight

you think I'm scum because ntrp has a scumlean on me because of meta
said meta is based off of only one game, in which he was a replacement and in which he also replaced out of

therefore, his flip implicates me by making me look either towny or scummy

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:48 am

Post by osuka »

Also super double post

I don't think ntrp is scum yeah? i don't know why he's so widely scumread/scumleaned

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:53 am

Post by osuka »

Can we just lynch iisq? There's only 14 or so hours I think

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:54 am

Post by osuka »

If I'm mistaken and there's more time though we should totes wait

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:40 am

Post by osuka »

The nickname isn't lisq, it's iisq

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 305, CommKnight wrote:He's scum dude.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:41 am

Post by osuka »

usually i don't reply to comments as moronic as this one, but here goes
In post 315, Jules and Vincent wrote:Osuka, during RVS why were you calling yourself scum, talking about Foo Fighters and why they only have one or two good songs... :shifty:

You called iisq and Paul confirmed scum - latest thoughts on Paul?

- Vincent Vega
In post 315, Jules and Vincent wrote:Osuka, during RVS why were you calling yourself scum, talking about Foo Fighters and why they only have one or two good songs... :shifty:
In post 315, Jules and Vincent wrote:during RVS why were you
In post 315, Jules and Vincent wrote:during RVS
that's my statement
read into my rvs content and into this post however you want. i don't particularly care

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:43 am

Post by osuka »

In post 316, Jules and Vincent wrote:
In post 312, NotTheRealPaul wrote:fuxk it

I have a strong dislike on this vote. Paul has 2 votes on him, sq has 4 votes before this one. I feel like Paul senses there is a chance the wagon on him could develop further so in aid to attempt to keep the pressure on sq he places a survival vote there.

Paul talk to me about this vote because you needed more but few posts later, your voting him.

- Jules
this post is also kinda dumb. i see we have the a team here today

hail hydra i guess

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:58 am

Post by osuka »

In post 324, iiSq5024 wrote:osuka: I could write paragraphs about this read, but I won't. The self vote, the immediate targeting of me, the false bravado, not to mention the WIFOM accusation. (Which, by the way, he was unable to support: when I pressed him about exactly what part of it was WIFOM, his only response was "maybe you're intentionally action scummy so you can get towncred for refuting people when they call you out!") And by the way, I'd like somebody who is reasoned and logical to discuss the WIFOM thing with me, because with my understanding of the term it is being misapplied, since it wasn't my CHOICE whether or not I believed it was a hammer. Continuing on, he is antagonistic and tries to convince me that I'm scum, then denies doing it, and he shades Paul but never actually votes him in favor of yelling "iisq is scum" over and over.
oh iisq, i'm flattered

here's the breakdown of this game so far, for your pretty face's convenience: ntrp is town, i'm town and you're scum
town acting kinda scummy sometimes so as to be townleaned (especially d1) is common, and that's to avoid get targeted n1

i just think it's funny that i'm scum with nykus is all

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:28 am

Post by osuka »

I mean pgo claim was stupid but that doesn't necessarily make him scum, that could also make him dumb or inexperienced

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:42 am

Post by osuka »

i'd be sad about getting paul lynched. nykus i'm okay with

i'd love to get iirq a ticket to the dead thread though

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:11 am

Post by osuka »

i am being literally stalked on this fucking website

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:21 am

Post by osuka »

In post 348, Creature wrote:
In post 327, Flubbernugget wrote:I don't see how fireball's play makes him clear from being scum A.
i mean at that point, if you say something like that, you're either scum or differently abled

i can't see however, how anyone could be as devoid of intelligence as to post something like 327 and actually mean it. I hope naugget doesn't believe in what he said because i don't wanna believe there's someone so dense on this planet

There's not much point in pointing that out though because if it can be brushed off as stupidity, it's not a great scumtell imo

pedit: i'm okay with iisq and nykus, maybe nugget if someone makes a very convincing case. I'd very much rather lynch iisq though

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:05 am

Post by osuka »

Obvtown and conftown are always the obvious targets for a nk unless in the case of something like a vet, and even then they're the likely target. That's why people sometimes play town more cautiously; if you can't wrap your head around that, then you might have bigger problems than being scumread by a couple people

Thinking that you're right is halfway the point of reading people. How the fuck am I supposed to push on someone and convince people of what I think if I don't think I'm right? That'd break all the boundaries of what is considered reasonable but wouldn't be all that surprising coming from you, given the level of play I've seen so far.

From what I can tell, either you're scum or your game is shit and at this point I can't really tell but I'm fine with lynching a vi if they're gonna be a fucking burden, especially if there's a good chance they'll flip scum

As for the 14 hours thing, you can give me however much shit you want but that's what the mod wrote and I've never played in a setup with nightskips, so that'll be my official defense here. I'm not asking you to believe me, I'll just ask for you to read the double post I made right afterwards

pedit:creatures scumread on you is probably a scumlean thrown into overdrive because of the fact that you seemed to suggest the possibility of a hard bus and a fucking pgo fake claim (what)
That's what happened here though im still more of a scumlean

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:19 am

Post by osuka »

what I mean is you post exactly the kind of shit that you just did

either you're fucking stupid or you're scum pretending to be

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:20 am

Post by osuka »

people playing dumb piss me the fuck off. You obviously know how to play the game so why don't you stop dodging question and start actually producing worthwhile content

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:38 am

Post by osuka »

do both of us a favor and go read my iso. you'll realize you're not only wrong, you're also terrible at extracting meaningful information from anything that isn't in your face, like the above

i'm sorry for the personal attack. I'm not sorry for anything else

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by osuka »

why would you ever self hammer as town

that's against wincon

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by osuka »

ebwop you're at l-1 - if my count is correct, that is.

don't count on my count being right.

for all of you voting paul, rest assured that he is a shit lynch and the probability that he'll flip town is up there with the probability of at least one player in this game having been thrown at a wall in their infancy
we should be looking harder at other people

pedit: comm, i think you're town but you're mistaken here buddy
i agree that sq is very weird and that flubber is null at best but ntrp is obvtown

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by osuka »

ebwop since previous ebwop wasn't technically an ebwop, which means i'm allowed to do multiple
In post 379, CommKnight wrote:Because he won't self-hammer because he's mafia and because he's hoping the threat of self-hammer will get him out of this.
i can't make any sense out of this but it sounds silly

ntrp just plays like he's dumb when in fact he is not, which is dumb. to think otherwise would be dumb

i know i've pointed out that meta is shit but if you're lynching paul for the kind of stupid shit that he did in 312, don't. i saw town!paul do that exact kind of same shit in 1810 (which is actually how he got me and other people to push his slot)

pedit: above. are you complaining?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by osuka »

that's a good point but i'm just trying to avoid a mislynch

if it means anything in the way of me not trying to buddy you, this is me telling you in post 385 that even though i'm hard defending you because i tr you, you can fuck off afterwards if you think i'm scum
i'm just trying to win the game

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by osuka »

ironically enough, half of the reason i tr you is your meta. usually that's trash but i feel strongly about it because i feel that the wagon on you is led by scum, because that's exactly what I did in 1810 for exactly the same reasons in a very similar fashion

the rest of it is just gut, you feel genuine for whatever reason. you're far and away my most confident townread right now

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by osuka »

Since people don't seem too keen on lynching iisq and given the fact that there's still 3 scum, can we Lynch nykus instead?

VOTE: nykus

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:32 am

Post by osuka »

I don't

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:00 am

Post by osuka »

No wagoning a lurker right now is a shit suggestion

Why would you choose a policy lynch over one that's scumread by half the game

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:04 am

Post by osuka »

What the fuck creature

pedit: me neither but let's look at them on d3

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:16 am

Post by osuka »

In post 405, iiSq5024 wrote:
In post 398, Creature wrote:We could try wagoning a lurker. They'll either have to post content or eat rope.
are you not okay with the nykus wagon then? because their content has been basically nil.
fixed

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:31 am

Post by osuka »

Do eet

I'd start shitposting and making memes like the ones you're so very familiar with, that, but I'm on vacation (don't have my computer) and on mobile right now

So I'm just gonna call you my blacksmith and ask you to show me your hammer

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:31 am

Post by osuka »

Ebwop "...so very familiar with, tb*, but..."

Autocorrect :(

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:32 am

Post by osuka »

Peditbwop nice

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:34 am

Post by osuka »

In post 414, Creature wrote:Next day we pressure the players doing nothing.

On another note, its twilight so let's start shitposting

hardclaim mafia roleblockwr

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:39 am

Post by osuka »

Let's see if we can get 7 votes through to the mod before thread is locked

VOTE: realeo

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:42 am

Post by osuka »

How the fuck would he know who maf a was at that point in the game

And how the fuck would we know who was online

Just get on the train already

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:51 am

Post by osuka »

vote count 2.69

3 votes:
realeo, voted by osuka, tb, comm and your mom
69 votes:
rykus, voted by everyone else

All the other votes:
your mom, self voting, voted by the mod

confscum:
ntrp
worst crumb award:
assemble

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:52 am

Post by osuka »

what happens if scum nightkills the mod

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:54 am

Post by osuka »

Why are you avoiding my question

Return to “Completed Open Games”