Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1765, NotTheRealPaul wrote:wave is a scummy scumfuck

ps am I doing the sheepy thing right?

xD
yeah but don't sheep my wave vote if it happens i still need to think about this game
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

like maybe scum have a role cop or something and they checked Eddie? Something just bites me the wrong way.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1767, rb wrote:where does the scum motivation come into saying you're pocketing me eddie

in fact how does newb scum even see that weird interaction and know to try and capitalize on it?

is una god-tier scum? the world where una is scum is if they're just really, really good, but it's pretty unproductive to assume every perceptive new player is just a really good scum player as opposed to simply being town and trying to be perceptive
to attempt to mislynch me? it's not a weird interaction. i am being a dick to everyone besides you and I guess Paul. pocketing is something I learned 2 games in, idk about you. i already replied to unas garbage case on me and why5its horseshit, and while una isn't my strongest scumread they're certainly not anything resembling a town read and I don't get why saying pocketing makes them obv town. you don't need to be really, really good to say "you're being extra nice to this one dude you must be pocketing him".
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I mean, pocketing is a natural feeling. Don't need to know what it is to do it. If you are scum, and the loudest player in the game town reads you, that feels good, and you want to make sure they keep making you feel good. It's like sex.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1771, rb wrote:
In post 1764, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1761, rb wrote:
In post 1758, rb wrote:what do you not like about the posts, be specific
her case on me is literal garbage
it's a very real possibility that you've been trying to pocket me. a possibility i quietly entertained all of day1 and i think una is 100% correct to be suspicious of the fact that you are automatically cordial and cooperative with me with no obvious attempt to sort my slot
not everything happens on the surface. you know that. this isn't pr softing btw, if I am a pr I did /not/ get a result that would indicate town!rb
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1558, wavemode wrote:FIRST

VOTE: mariomaker4
Um, Mario's like the towniest person in the game atm. Why are you voting him exactly?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1575, Eddie Cane wrote:I go to work for a couple hours, come back, and u hammer mulch? and mulch with self hammer bullshit. sigh. you can't be as good a player as you think if the first time your lynch is a real possibility you self hammer. disappointed.
I'm like super confused by everything he did yesterday, tbh, up to and including his self-hammer.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Spoiler:
In post 229, wavemode wrote:Flavor Leaf is a mislynch.
In post 230, wavemode wrote:If anyone hammers FL without declaring intent and giving him a chance to claim or make final statements they are confirmed scum.
In post 296, wavemode wrote:As for the Sunlit case, look no farther than I can't imagine Ausuka and SD both flipping town after a tag-team like that.

And I can't imagine FL flipping scum, in general. Wagons on scum just don't form this quickly. And FL has not even been acting all that scummy, to deserve a 36-hour L-1 with intent.

Pretty sure rb gained lots of towncred and his tunnel on FL encouraged scum votes. Like "yeah, go on rb. You got em!" while they laugh to themselves in daychat.

SD and Ausuka are our best lynches. If I had to guess another scum on that wagon I'd say Thor.
In post 358, wavemode wrote:Paul is town.

Thor could be scum, who knows. Not sure how he's a better lynch right now than SD though, or the scumlord vulpix.
In post 369, wavemode wrote:
In post 174, Ausuka wrote:@Perfect Fifth; Why would you claim PR at this point in the game? :neutral:
@skitter30; That's interesting. I think I found the game you were referring to (Newbie 1797?) Your case in Dunker was because he couldn't give reasoning for his vote and unvoted when pressured. Although it does show that Dunker can be scummy as town, I don't think that's the same as what's happened this game; he wasn't pressured, but he voluntarily gave up his vote and stopped scumhunting while appealing to rb.

I still agree with pretty much everything SD is saying and I have a townread there.

I don't really like - it feels like busywork. I don't like either. It just seems like there's no actual good reason to self-vote there; it could be a sarcastic meme, but it's just way too awkward, especially since they haven't unvoted yet.
I don't really like Ciara's fixation on Unabombah. He looks like town so far and she's basically used her vote on him to avoid pushing or actually doing anything other than a few statements. I could vote there. (I have no idea why my reads are so similar to rb's.)

I feel like NTRP isn't that suspicious. Sure, he hasn't done that much, but he took the step to call Una scum over PF and has contributed @ Dunkerdoodles.

I'd be willing to vote in {Ciara24, Dunkerdoodles, Flavour Leaf} at this point in time.
Beautiful. Now they're both on me.

Self-voting is a damn good strategy if it draws out scum this easily. FL is definitely useful to town.
In post 388, wavemode wrote:I think we all have different definitions of pro-town.

Like, I define pro-town as things that help town.

For example, FL's self-vote? That helped town. If you don't see why then you're not paying attention to what's been happening in the game.
In post 414, wavemode wrote:VOTE: Ausuka

Oh hey kids

Let's take a field trip to the past
In post 43, rb wrote: VOTE: Perfect Fifth

Non-RVS

This is scum

Sheep me to victory thx
In post 45, Dunkerdoodles wrote: ok
VOTE: perfect fifth
In post 51, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: Perfect Fifth

I'm being blatantly oppurtunistic in the name of wagoning scumfucks.
In post 174, Ausuka wrote:@Perfect Fifth; Why would you claim PR at this point in the game? :neutral:
@skitter30; That's interesting. I think I found the game you were referring to (Newbie 1797?) Your case in Dunker was because he couldn't give reasoning for his vote and unvoted when pressured. Although it does show that Dunker can be scummy as town, I don't think that's the same as what's happened this game; he wasn't pressured, but he voluntarily gave up his vote and stopped scumhunting while appealing to rb.

I still agree with pretty much everything SD is saying and I have a townread there.
Why did Ausuka sheep rb, then turn around and insist (not suggest, but actively insist) that Dunkerdoodles was scummy for doing the same thing? And for some reason she seems very certain about someone who several people said and provided evidence that his actions are not necessarily scum-indicative for him. And she repeatedly dismissed any arguments to the contrary.
In post 90, Ausuka wrote:@skitter30/wavemode: It
could
simply be a matter of personality or playstyle, in that Dunker is choosing to sit back in the early-game. However, I feel like him abandoning his (presumably serious?) vote immediately to help rb is somewhat suspicious, and posts afterwards like make me feel like he's trying to get on rb's good side. It's weak, but right now, I don't have anything better.
Doesn't feel like a "weak" read to me. Feels like a fixation.

Also keep in mind that at the point in the game that Ausuka said this:
In post 54, Ausuka wrote:Nothing I say or do is scummy. Do better. :P

I think Perfect is a better lynch because, although both are kind of awkward, Unabombah's awkwardness feels personality-based and Perfect's doesn't.
ThinkBig had literally only one post of substance, which was . If that one post makes him a "scumfuck" then Ausuka must be some kind of genius.

Bottom line is I think Ausuka is more suspicious for trying to back up her vote with dumb reasoning, than Dunker for simply sheeping. She clearly is more worried about how people will perceive her voting, than the vote itself.

mic drop
In post 633, wavemode wrote:rb why is your personal dispute with Thor now the whole town's problem? You sound like you're calling for a policy lynch on someone who
you
picked a fight with. It wasn't the other way around. He wasn't being obstructionist at all. I mean, Thor could be scum, and you could go ahead and present evidence of that to convince us of that... but I'm failing to understand how killing town!Thor here would be beneficial to the town like you are trying to argue.

Also, he doesn't scumread Ausuka. Not sure why you're suddenly so sure she is town, but if she is, that's not a point against him. You made a very vague argument here that sounds like grasping at straws.

You've also shrunk your lynching pool to two people - literally one person who hasn't participated in the game at all and another who you've just been arguing with meaninglessly for days. Not sure how every other lynch has been suddenly ruled out in your mind but that strikes me as very strange, and your targets seem like low-hanging fruit, and in the context of your whole post that sounds like you are no longer interested in game-solving.
In post 1404, wavemode wrote:Lol I don't think Eddie is at good at mafia as he thinks he is

So I'm gonna just go out on a limb and say that Thor and mulch are both town here
In post 1408, wavemode wrote:That's because I still think you're town

Like, you have to understand, I genuinely just have not been convinced whatsoever by the cases on Thor or mulch. I generally just townread the posts they've made this game. However I've been called and idiot piece of shit on multiple occasions now for not being willing to change my vote so at the back of my mind I thought maybe I was just not experienced enough to see what people were seeing.

So yeah, your push for scum wavemode is now telling me that you just like to blow things out of proportion so I'm going to just stick to my guns and say those two are town.
In post 1734, wavemode wrote:Well

I don't think MM4 is obvtown like everyone seems to think

I don't think nightkilling SD there makes any sense for me to do if I'm scum. Even as WIFOM that's weird

Also I was right about mulch so haha

Eh, that's all I got. If you really think I'm Thor's partner then I don't know how to prove to you I'm not. I just think he's town, plain and simple.
In post 1545, wavemode wrote:Guys

I think I might have been wrong about mulch

229 and 230 are bad. premeditated garbage. there was no justification for being that confident a scummy player is green. my rxn test worked, I didn't catch scum voting but I caught scum wking. dw, we aren't done

296 is him distancing thor. "here are these two easy lynches but for later reference I'm also voting thor!!". the alternative is thor is just town, or maybe Mario is scum, but regardless here we see scum. it's b.s. that scum wagons don't happen that fast, that's a fake ass townread. he sets up a tvs world and also randomly discredits rb while not even attempting to lynch him. cool.

358, another useless thor post as a potential partner.

369 is more utter bullshit and more flavor pocketing. there is no reason to be this into flavor leaf.

388... no?

414... ew?

633 is more discrediting of rb while not actually picking a direct fight or expressing a scumread outright. and b.s. because that wasn't a personal attack

1404 and 1408 are so bullshit it's unreal. i told you. me being bad is still not a valid reason to townread thor and mulch and you continue to refuse real justificarion. you spend the entire game putting burden on others. and, you townread me. yippee. either you put your buddy thor here to build up an association with mulch / cover him like every other time you've brought thor up this game, OR, you are just scum that is trying to get a future thor mislynch but I don't think you could pull that off this well.

1734 is just bleh. you don't even argue against scum wave, just your partner. is this a slip that thor is actually town and you want to argue that you aren't partners since that's true? hmm.

1545 is last because of how awful the posturing is.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

wave, my vote pool is you and thor. you said thor is town even though every previous post of yours has had what I view as the equivalent of a fos. justify.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm town in your opinion so my vote should matter to you
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1657, NotTheRealPaul wrote:eddie is trying to be friendly? whaaaaaat? felt like he was just kinda fucking around (no offense eddie).

rb ur supposed to bus me later in the day
i think this post is scum
VOTE: paul
paul doesn't feel like town!paul but im probably just being paranoid
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If wave is scum, he pocketed me pretty nicely with that WK'ing of his.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1785, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 1657, NotTheRealPaul wrote:eddie is trying to be friendly? whaaaaaat? felt like he was just kinda fucking around (no offense eddie).

if you think you're probably being paranoid, that lends itself towards you think you are more likely paranoid. This doesn't make sense to me why you'd vote there if you think it is more likely that you are just paranoid.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i think THIS post is scum

wave/thor/dunkeroos
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

it is possible leaf is just buddying me but I doubt it? waves defenses and wagon interactions are off.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1786, Flavor Leaf wrote:If wave is scum, he pocketed me pretty nicely with that WK'ing of his.
did i do the same? what's your wave read?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

gutread skitter scum
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

what exactly do u think town!paul wouldve done in this situation?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 1791, Dunkerdoodles wrote:gutread skitter scum
I kinda agree with this actually
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1793, NotTheRealPaul wrote:
In post 1791, Dunkerdoodles wrote:gutread skitter scum
I kinda agree with this actually
let's work together and solve this game
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Lets do it

(how tho)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

K, why? (I'm here btw and following like most of this. I'm kinda just getting distracted by writing a post looking at Thor/Sunlight atm.)

Also, Dunker, you legit just voted Paul. Why do you want to work with him?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

dunkers and logic are not friends
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by skitter30 »

He legit just voted for you and now he wants to solve the game with you. You do realize that doesn't really make sense, right?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1796, skitter30 wrote:K, why? (I'm here btw and following like most of this. I'm kinda just getting distracted by writing a post looking at Thor/Sunlight atm.)

Also, Dunker, you legit just voted Paul. Why do you want to work with him?
bc i want to pocket him jkjk
you seem different from the newbie game we played. can't quite put my finger on it yet.
if i find evidence i'll put a case together, don't worry about it rn.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”