mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:07 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

If you like, you can amuse yourself by reading this postgame about a much, MUCH, MUCH worse town than this one :P (my mega IC post continues to grow :P )

Spoiler: Game review of a horrible town performance, by the mod (CTR)
This one is less of an explicit learning opportunity and more just a really interesting summary of a really badly played game.
Setup: game is modeled after the Gunpowder Treason and Plot game: Town is royalists (almost all Protestant), mafia is the group of four Catholic conspirators (win con to reach parity or kill the king and prince), and there’s a 3p Catholic priest (Father Garnet) who needs to keep Catholics alive to win (and therefore was built to scumside – he can also investigate peoples’ religion every night so he can protect his flock during the day).
Other notes:
ASUdevil
replaced
Nimb
d1
Zoomzip
was a town-aligned lyncher whose personal wincon was to find and lynch
Niakan
’s role and subsequently win with the town. His main ability was to jail and torture players; targeting
Niakan
on night 1 removed
Niakan
’s bulletproof (making him susceptible to the night kill)
HPW
was Francis Tresham, who is believed to have been the source of the infamous Mounteagle Letter that betrayed the conspiracy. He needed to deliver the letter to William Parker (by game design this enabled a powerful town ability), and then win with the mafia anyway.
Colonel Thomas Rainsborough wrote: Ok I simply won't hear anyone say anyone other than
Niakan
as MVP. He almost single-handedly won it for the mafia and only
Vindictus
(who led his troops calmly) - and even then very late in the game - worked out what
Niakan
was doing even though he kept telling them in thread what he was doing...

Things of note in the game for me:

d1

Bwlvych
points out that
Nimb
's vote on
Pez
is very 'off'. It is - you lynch him for a good scum catch.
Crunkus
warns that mafia will lynch the lurker of their choice. They do. No one calls
Asudevil
on a shameful volte-face at d1 end to save
jeanphi
. This is a pattern - day after day the mafia take all sorts of positions all day and then vote en masse in a completely shameless way that is completely contradictory to anything they have argued in thread and are never held to account.

HPW
- is wandering around the thread mentioning William Parker, Lord Mounteagle is a loyal Catholic and likely in the game and mentioning this as often as he dare - while also asking for religion reveal to the complete bemusement of his team.
Zander
as far as I can tell never notices. I am not sure he even knows he is William Parker! He certainly never works out the event he is waiting for is the Mounteagle letter. Basic research would show it is likely Tresham who will send it to him.
Zander
might have caught
HPW
just on that

Niakan
equally shamelessly declares that
Bwlvych
is town at day end and thus must be the Prince but votes in a way that in effect votes to lynch
Bwlvych
- is not held to account for this!

d2

Niakan
thinks
ATE
is mafia hence his stunt. He'll explain what he hoped would happen.
Constantine
coughs up 2 full roles for no reason.
ZZ
does his for no real reason. This allows
Niakan
to out himself since he has been tortured he has lost his BP and now he fears night kill so he goes for it and just runs amok. He needs to let the mafia know he is not royal and so they should not kill him. How
ZZ
does not lynch him I will never know. Why
Kian
and
ZZ
would literally vote on anyone but
Niakan
is beyond me.
Niakan
outs a role that is the enemy of the Protestant state. RL he would be killed just for being in England in 1605 and yet suddenly he is Mr Townie for the last 12 hours of the game day even though he admits he is not town! How an un-cced Coke or Cecil is a better lynch than him after lying and then lurking for 48 hours is a mystery.
Constantine
says all this and is almost universally mocked and belittled - this carries on into d3.

n2

Zander
kills
ZZ
in effect.
Niakan
can see
Asudevil
is mafia and investigates him. Finds him Catholic. Will later lie in thread as a signal to
Asudevil
that he is on his team. Whatever
Asudevil
says he totally misses his chance and does say he is Catholic. He can just about fudge he didn't, but....BS

Later on when
Asudevil
then simply accuses
Niakan
of lying and wants to force a dipole,
Niakan
with real feeling tells
Asudevil
he is a moron who deserves to die. He then goes back to role and tap dances to try and save himself and
Asudevil
. Extra-ordinary really.

d3

The most interesting day by miles. Go re-read. The mafia (via
Vindictus
) and
Niakan
are in open-negotiation. The latter is trying to educate the mafia as to what is going on. He basically negotiates the lynch of
Constantine
because he believes the latter is
ZZ
's role given his dogged insistence of
Con
to lynching the Jesuit. In this day, he tells the town that
Vindictus
is scum and then manages to wheel things around to get a townie lynched. This is his way of signalling to the mafia that he knows that
Asudevil
and
Vindictus
are scum but won't lynch them.
Vindictus
works it out eventually. It had also thought
VIAP
was scum (I think it was this day) so tries his claim Garnet stunt. When
VIAP
declines he assumes
VIAP
is town as a mafia would have grabbed the fake claim. He is right about
VIAP
, but he is over-estimating both
VIAP
and the scum team.

n3

Ungraciously in the extreme
Vindictus
decides he doesn't need that wildcard given how shit the town is and tries to kill
Niakan
. Unbelievably,
bkbkbk
deploys his ability that night and thus a townie is killed instead of a mafia nightkilling what is - in effect - one of their own. This is the final nail in the town's coffin

d4

At this point it is all over really.
Niakan
has investigated
Vindictus
and knows he is Catholic. Again he lies to say
Vindi
is Protestant to underscore his signalling to the mafia, but
Asudevil
continues to behave in ways that ought to get him lynched but
Niakan
tap-dances some more and half the town are asleep anyway. If
VIAP
was alone with the 4 mafia he'd lynch himself.
Zander
doesn't play.
WUB
believes
Asudevil
Bob
too. Another shameless late switch to kill the person they want in the face of an indifferent town.

I think seriously about calling the game, but decide I have to play on to see if
Niakan
can win since his win is in the mafia's hands if they kill him, but he can also save himself by getting locked in the Tower. Also,
HPW
gets his win n4.

Note how
HPW
's and
Vindictus
's roles interact.
Vindi
is designed to be the assassin leaving
HPW
free to track so that he can try and delvier the letter, but he actually has nothing to track since almost no one but mafia are out and about. I have some fun with that, but it was meant to raise scum suspicions about Tresham. They don't except...

Note that
jeanphi
is a big scaredy cat who flinches at even one vote and becomes convinced that
HPW
is a spy for the way he is voting on
jeanphi
Asudevil
joins in.
Vindi
keeps them calm

Asudevil
is being fed results by
HPW
for his fake claim, but messes them up and so stumbles into the needless dipole with his own teammate (in effect) -
Niakan
(see above) The town has such a paucity of resources at that point though that it doesn't matter.

Lots of other stuff that I have no doubt forgotten, but others talking will remind me...
Colonel Thomas Rainsborough wrote:
Another piece of Mechanics: The Mounteagle Letter

Obviously
HPW
had to deliver this letter to
zander
/
Clindsey
in order to win. As soon as it was delivered Mounteagle would be vanilla. So the sooner it was delivered the less powerful it would be whereas the later it was delivered the more info there would be but it might all be too late to save the town (as was the case here). Anyway,
Clindsey
got 4 nights of watch/track information. He wasn't believed of course even though he was town confirmed by GM (see below). Not even he noticed this or understood that the trigger event was the Mounteagle letter - I mean, how hard is it to work that out especially after it has jsut been delivered? To me it is clear from his role PM what the trigger event is likely to be. Anyway, this mechanic was meant to simulate the betrayal of the conspiracy as per history.

What was incredibly powerful about it is a GM message confirming that it was delivered into loyalist hands - no one noticed that this confirmed
Clindsey
as town, but then by that stage nothing suprised me about this town or its players - not that the town could win at that point.

Also
Niakan
realised rather late in the day that if he could get himself 'lynched' on d5 he would actually be taken to the Tower of London and thus secure from the mafia night kill! this would mean he couldn't lose as long as the mafia killed
VIAP
or any other loyal subject. This explains why he wanted to be lynched on d5

Overall Game Design

It was actually incredibly simple, but the town managed to completely get the worst of all worlds in the way it thought about the game

This was an incredibly accurate - and if I might say so elegant - portrayal of the Gunpowder Plot right up the Mounteagle letter. As I said, my plan was to educate. I hope some folks learnt something. Ok, I removed Charles I (I am a Colonel of the New Model Army you know and a Leveller at that) plus Gunpowder cannot actually be put on a timer or trip wire in 1605! Also, the plot wasn't..well.. a mafia game but apart from that...

This means if every townie name claimed the mafia would be in big trouble. Even if their role names were plausible minor players lots of folks would be confirmed town as surely in the game - the King, Prince of Wales, Cecil, Mounteagle, Walsh, Bromley - these roles 'had' to be in the game. So to stop this from happening the game was a protect the King game. That was what was designed to prevent the town role revealing. It was essential it kept quiet.

also the mafia were equally bemusing to me. How many times can you tell someone to read their role PMs carefully. Everyone had a fake claim ready for them to use in it. Did any of them notice? Not a bit of it.

Anyway, instead the town did this:
1) On d1 it lynched the Prince and since he was pardoned by the King that narrowed down who the King must be
2) The it blabbed half it's roles on d2 making in incredibly easy for the mafia to locate King James
This meant the town might as well grab the advantages of name claiming since it had thrown away any pretence of actually keeping the King hidden.
bkbkbk
's role gave them one guaranteed protection of a royal. And
Zoomzip
if he worked smartly could save 2 royals 100% guaranteed over the game by 'torturing them'

But instead...

3) The town then for reasons known only to itself thought roles like Cecil or Coke could be scum and lynched practically every townie that ever made a role claim
4) On the flipside the town never forced the mafia to name claim. Even on the final day no one was asking Catesby or Percy to explain who they were.

Circle of Trust

So, I gave the town an incredible asset - a circle of trust. Ok, it could be broken by assassination of Cecil and it was severely restricted in its ability to communicate but it meant that quickly 3 players would be able to establish via some simple codes that they were all town. That is huge. What really happened?

VIAP
tries to lynch Cecil on d2 even though he knows that
ATE
knows that
VIAP
is King because they had already exchanged codes in thread. So the gig is already up if
ATE
is scum but nevermind. Night 2 he sends
ATE
misinformation designed to confuse him and then never sends another PM
Constantine
knows
ATE
is Cecil and thus must be town, but outs both roles and then is found scummy for it or something.
VIAP
, the King is convinced that Waad is scum - as if Cecil writing to the Lt of the Tower is writing to Fawkes or something.
Constantine
as he goes down to die is accusing
ATE

I mean on the final day
VIAP
is faced with himself,
Clindsey
who must be Mounteagle and is GM confirmed town,
ATE
who is Cecil and one other. He has a 5 in 6 chance to hit a non-townie and is still voting on a townie (not that it mattered at that point)

Lyncher Role - Bromley and the d2 town suicide

With the very best of intentions this game was unbalanced when
Zoomzip
ignored his VC and did not vote to lynch
Niakan
on d2.
Niakan
was convinced that
Constantine
was the lyncher role given his dogged pursuit on
Niakan

Constantine
made one of the biggest blunders to sabotage this town when he outed himself and
ATE
’s roles unnecessarily in response to
Niakan
's d2 lie about finding
ATE
guilty. However, he was absolutely right about
Niakan
d2 and the need to lynch him based on
Niakan
's behaviours. Instead he was patronised and marginalised in thread. And pointing out to him that
Niakan
was independent is more of the same. If one examines what
Niakan
was doing you will see that he was the best scum hunter in the game - problem was he was hunting them so he could 'negotiate' in thread with them and protect them at all costs since they were his 'flock' (more on this later)

The following is what I wrote to
ZZ
after he exploded n2:
*sighs* Oh well, what can I say...there were a couple of infamous incidents of players (allegedly) not playing to their win conditions in Rolan's games I think and so rules at that time began to include a rule of "play to your win conditions" or I will Mod-kill you. These incidents caused some anger amongst GMs and players alike as the games were unbalanced/subverted as a result.

Play to your win conditions is so basic, so fundamental - it is essential to the balance of any game design

Fortunately, these incidents passed and this rule had gone back to the redundancy I always imagined it to be. I thought it redundant here. Seemingly not.

By giving you that win condition I have tried to give you the hard-wired motive to prioritise something potentially town essential to keep
Niakan
in check.

What follows is essentially my GM AAR as the town is surely doomed.

Niakan
is certainly playing to his win conditions and is self-evidently trying to destroy the town as quickly as possible by outing every role he can manage to help the mafia kill royalty. While also outing his role to make sure they don't kill him. Even not prioritsing your 'personal' VC I don't see how it turned into doing the opposite of the other half. How is lynching a double voting townie or Robert Cecil better than killing a confirmed no-town multiple-liar destructive behaviour Jesuit priest?
Niakan
is pulling exactly the same trick he tried in Crunkus's recent game when he comes in at day end to try and make the town his bitch. Creating an environment of panic and confusion after lurking for the rest of the game day. How is that trick still working? Lynch the bastard.

The town knows
Niakan
is not town. Jesuit priests may not have been directly involved in this plot but they are enemies of the state. How likely are his claims that his non-town VCs are actually aligned with town VCs as he claims? If they were town aligned he'd be...town aligned and not be an enemy of the state. You personally know he is lying as he claims more than one priest in the game. Your PM tells you there is only 1. Why is he lying? Not to help the town clearly. How is his previous lie about his cop result therefore a pro-town scum trap? It cannot be. He isn't town and his claimed VCs have nothing to do with such a trick. In fact, quite the contrary since he needs to survive and he has totally exposed himself. So why is he lying?

So irrespective of all this I cannot understand how the town imagines the combination of
Niakan
not being town and his behaviour means he should not be lynched? Incredibly not a single person comments on him not being town and it is my belief that most if not all those living still think he has claimed town. He certainly went back to calling himself loyal when no one noticed. You still put him in Blue for example when he admits to being green.
(smith note: on playdip blue is town, green is used for 3p)
He claims his VC is for a loyal Catholic to live? What are the odds that a Catholic priest distinguishes between loyal and disloyal Catholics? His job is to look after Catholics. That's why he is hiding underground and risking his life literally every day he remains in England. He can therefore win with town or scum, but he needs catholics to live. The mafia killed a loyal catholic n1. He knows that the faction 'richest' in Catholics are the scum so if he can help them win quickly he can win. He tells a lie and disappears for 48 hours (or whatever) which is incredibly anti-town and what does the town do in a protect the King game?

Constantine
outs himself and
ATE
! WTF? He can call
Niakan
a liar without doing any of that. You out to validate
Niakan
(is this absentee somehow more important than the King that you make the King less safe to protect him?). WTF? This allows him to out himself to narrow the search further and keep him safe from the night kill. He then looks around and makes sure he goes after
Kian
who is not outed.
Kian
is outed and lynched. What
Kian
is doing voting on anyone but
Niakan
is beyond me. We have an uncounter-claimed Cecil - how can he possibly be scum?
Kian
goes on about N0 messages when I have repeatedly confirmed no N0 actions.

Everyone's role is historically accurate. If everyone claimed the mafia are screwed unless they can fake a good claim, but of course that is why this is a protect the King game to stop the town doing that. What we have instead is the town partially outing as much as it can without making any reciprocal demands on the mafia. I have literally no idea what the town is doing. It has committed suicide on d2 and I am in despair of them. The inhibitor to
Niakan
playing this way was that he knows someone wants him dead. Someone who is hard-wired to want him dead if he takes liberties.

The mafia now know who the King is. They had 50:50 odds to kill him N2 but missed.
Incredibly to me no one on d2 even mentioned that
Niakan
had admitted to not being town. People kept talking about him being loyalist sided and relating that to
ZZ
's cop result.
Constantine
pointed out he could be Godfather, but the thing was you already knew he was! He got a loyal subject result when he isn't a loyal subject. He admits that - ergo the cop result must be false.

More in a bit
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:08 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

This game definitely has to go in your mega ic post though
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:14 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

... maybe? I mean "lol smith guessed the wolves smith GOAT" is fun, but I'm not sure this game truly stands out as especially poor to the poitn where I'd be super motivated to add it to my list? Maybe there's something in particular I should note, but I don't know that town here is WORSE than it was in, say, 1779, or for that matter 1806 *shrugs*

if I skim and something in particular jumps out I might add it but otherwise probably not
Show
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:16 am

I think a lot of towns do the stupid shit Cabd is doing in terms of making simplictic assumptions that end up throwing games and it's something worth referencing.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:17 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Spoiler:
Competent players are capable of doing really stupid shit as town, and they're also capable of doing really stupid shit as scum basically.
Show
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:53 am

It makes me sad that usually newbie games

are newbies playing well and experienced players shitting all over the game.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 714, Cabd wrote:Any particular reason you chose to hammer and not let the confirmed townies speak first?
Spoiler:
a pretty obvious reason occurs to me :lol:
Show
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:22 pm

don't think it mattesr

even with that scumclaim cabd still never votes gif

he'll get to 3 way as the only person in game that ever townread gif and still vote whoever else is there
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:09 pm

also rofl at only firecrocer kills me

everyone kills me here cabd

who the fuck do you think they'd kill, you?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:33 pm

Ugh it's so obnoxious that people aren't the nightkill and never wonder why that is
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:56 am

ugh poor cabd nvm. no more cabd bashing.

Can we cut some of this out since Cabd is having irl shit?
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

tilted it's not

Spoiler:
creative/gif

which is what i thought it was before spoiled since like d2 tbh

Spoiler:
so did like gif not submit a kill by accident or what
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
firecrocer
firecrocer
Goon
firecrocer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by firecrocer »

Eahh, wonderful.
Hello guys :)
Sorry Una :(

Spoiler: well, I wasn't too bad
I wanted GiF dead because of RC and Ragnell was really scummy.
Was wrong about Creative though, meh.
I'm 100% that Firecrocer is ScummingtonMcScumlord VIII. -MarioManiac4
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 62, firecrocer wrote:Eahh, wonderful.
Hello guys :)
Sorry Una :(

Spoiler: well, I wasn't too bad
I wanted GiF dead because of RC and Ragnell was really scummy.
Was wrong about Creative though, meh.
It was all about timing too.

This was my first n00b-game I got to play from the start..it just didn't go on for very long! :lol:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 765, Cabd wrote:I don't even care any more. If you're voting me for it then do it and get it over with.

Drawing this it just leads to another 1802.
Oh man I feel bad, I was part of 1802 as a sub-in..

So ragnell and GIF it is, but for whatever reason Cabd/Creative neither feel like pushing it through?
They just let Flavor do it alone?
Is it part of the newbie-experience, or what? :D
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:46 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Funny how GIF bails right as it becomes clear they're confirming non teams...
Show
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:17 pm

lol this is kind of funny

what the fuck are these guys doing
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:41 pm

Cabd trying so hard to make Flavor Leaf let him throw the game with his terrible GIF townread :(
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Flavor is gambiting his ass off and it's working great. Really impressive for a newbie.
Show
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:54 pm

Flavor leaf is my hero
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yo, whattup. Cabd don't mess this up.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

literally no reason not to vote Ragnell if you were saying it was sub-optimal not to follow me. Also, yesterday Cabd was completely saying Ragnell was the way to go and better lynch...for yesterday...-.- Please don't vote Creative. I put it out there so many times why I thought Creative was town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:24 pm

I hope he doesn't. I feel 100% confident he wouldn't have voted GIF but he should be able to vote Ragnell.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Man, he's going to vote Creative.

Also, Cabd's played f2f mafia, right? The sleep/slept thing makes sense coming from Creative playing on a video site.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

cabd probably voting ragnall, mainly because ragnall is doing literally nothing, and cabd would feel way dumber for mis-hammering creative than he would for mis-hammering ragnall.
Show

Return to “Completed Game Topics”