Micro 735: Greater Idea (Day 2 Begins)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Keychain »

It's also a good starting point for town. What were you going to do if no one did? Because I could also argue that your strategy is also a good one for scum - to wait until someone uses the only information available, then to jump on them.

In post 119, vonflare wrote:
In post 23, vonflare wrote: Also sorry for not announcing L1
In fact, the wording is not ambiguous. You are misrepping me more than anything
It is ambiguous - you apologised for not announcing it but you left the reasoning to be inferred. That's the ambiguity.
I saw it as "sorry because I didn't realise".
You say it's "sorry because I thought it was obvious".
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 121, Kairyuu wrote:I understand that Keychain was an easy wagon to hop on at the time, but how would that make it appear as if the voter was scumhunting? To me, a vote on a random wagon is just a vote on a random wagon.

Is anything really random though? A choice was still made. It could mean nothing, or it could mean something. I don't really care to speculate not this further because I don't think it's going to get us anywhere at this moment. Maybe later for associations.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 123, Creature wrote:I guess it's 73.
Because it was accurate, or something else?

Creature wrote:I switched my vote to the nextest scumread after she posted something.
More on why he was the nextest scumread please.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 1.3:

vonflare (3)
- Vaxkiller, Kairyuu, Keychain
Keychain (2)
- Agent Sparkles, vonflare
WhyMafia (1)
- Creature
Chickadee (1)
- Srceenplay,

Not voting (2)
- Chickadee, WhyMafia,

Day 1 will end in 7 days, at 6am BST on Wednesday 9th August 2017: (expired on 2017-08-09 06:00:00)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Trans rights are human rights.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Creature »

In post 127, Keychain wrote:Because it was accurate, or something else?
Being accurate isn't the factor to be town, it's more the time of use (of the read).
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Creature »

In post 127, Keychain wrote:More on why he was the nextest scumread please.
Everybody else seemed not scummy.
Sigh
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Ok since it's slowed down.

I didn't like Chicks Town read on Creature.
I'm not saying I don't agree with the reasoning but it felt premature.
It seemed like someone knowing who is Town and trying to explain away why they know that.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

My town read on Von is gut. He seems genuine in his posting and doesn't seem to have a hidden agenda.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 114, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 111, vonflare wrote:no, this happens in every game of great idea and its variants. someone makes a giant wall of text explaining the probability of each role corresponding to each person, ultimately resulting in no important information due to WIFOM.
Do you find it AI?
@Vax why did you ask Von this when I stated in the previous post that I was waiting for Kairyuu to answer? It gave him time to see what others thought about the wall and post something that would look good. FoS
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 133, WhyMafia wrote:waiting for Kairyuu to answer
Kairyuu can only post infrequently, as he stated in his initial post, so he already had time to gauge responses. And "why did you do that" was a pretty standard question after that maths wall, I asked it as well in .

Do you think that Kairyuu changed his answer to your question because of Vax's interference? I don't. Seems an odd direction to be looking for scum, when the only reason it would incriminate Vax is by being in the same faction as Kairyuu and also not believing Kairyuu had enough information to suitably respond to your question - both of which are kind of a stretch.

If I wasn't already so happy with my vote being on vonflare, it would be back on you, my friend. Your scumhunting is symbolic at best.

@Vax: Please still answer WM's question!
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by vonflare »

Keychain is still scum
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Chickadee »

I'm not liking Keychain's defense of Kairyuu.

@Keychain - why are you jumping to defend them?

WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 134, Keychain wrote:Kairyuu can only post infrequently, as he stated in his initial post, so he already had time to gauge responses. And "why did you do that" was a pretty standard question after that maths wall, I asked it as well in 89.
Well you made no indication that you were actively on to something. Asking why someone did something doesn't have to come from town trying to find scum. It can be the simple question of what's the point from curiosity's standpoint.
In post 134, Keychain wrote:Do you think that Kairyuu changed his answer to your question because of Vax's interference? I don't. Seems an odd direction to be looking for scum, when the only reason it would incriminate Vax is by being in the same faction as Kairyuu and also not believing Kairyuu had enough information to suitably respond to your question - both of which are kind of a stretch.
It's a stretch yes, but I still wanted to gauge comments and reactions. The game seems to be stalling at the moment after all. It still sidesteps the question of why he felt the need to interfere with something I was pursuing. It's a weak correlation, but something that pinged me and that I took note of. How else should I be looking for scum? If there's not much in the game, one should dig deeper. Why are you so jittery?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 136, Chickadee wrote:@Keychain - why are you jumping to defend them?
It wasn't intended as a defense of Kairyuu so much as an attack on WM. WM asked a question of Kairyuu to flesh out a potential scumread. This is good and useful. Vax asked von a question, also regarding Kairyuu. This is good and useful. Then instead of following up on his own question, WM FOSes Vax for also asking questions to advance the game. This is bad and doesn't make sense.

I mean, you might as well be asking me why I'm leaping to Vax's defense.

In post 137, WhyMafia wrote: It's a stretch yes, but I still wanted to gauge comments and reactions. The game seems to be stalling at the moment after all. It still sidesteps the question of why he felt the need to interfere with something I was pursuing. It's a weak correlation, but something that pinged me and that I took note of. How else should I be looking for scum? If there's not much in the game, one should dig deeper.
Stalling the game by trying to inhibit discussion - which is what you did, by suggesting that the topic should be not spoken about until Kairyuu responded - is a tactic that only benefits scum.
Why would you FOS someone for asking a related question instead of following up on that thing that pinged you about Kairyuu and the answer he gave?
That
would be digging deeper and I'm not sure why you haven't done it.
WhyMafia wrote: Well you made no indication that you were actively on to something. Asking why someone did something doesn't have to come from town trying to find scum. It can be the simple question of what's the point from curiosity's standpoint.
This is fair though.

Regarding being jittery - I am kind of a jittery person in general, but I think you might be referring my attempts to get the game out of this slow point? It worked, though. Three unique people responded in under half an hour!
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Keychain »

Wait, missed this the first time I read it.
In post 131, Srceenplay wrote: I didn't like Chicks Town read on Creature.
It seemed like someone knowing who is Town and trying to explain away why they know that.
There are multiple potential factions in play. Chick being in one of them does not preclude Creature from belonging to another, so she wouldn't necessarily know his alignment. Does this change your interpretation at all?
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 138, Keychain wrote:Stalling the game by trying to inhibit discussion - which is what you did, by suggesting that the topic should be not spoken about until Kairyuu responded - is a tactic that only benefits scum.
Now you're twisting my words. I never said for people to not discuss Kairyuu, I never even said not to discuss anything. I just found it slightly scummy that Kairyuu was subtly being given a way out. In fact, it gave me more things to judge for reads, and look where we are now :lol:
In post 138, Keychain wrote:Why would you FOS someone for asking a related question instead of following up on that thing that pinged you about Kairyuu and the answer he gave? That would be digging deeper and I'm not sure why you haven't done it.
I'm not sure if you're trying to waste our time by going back on previous content. You're subtly telling me to re-read his post, but a lack of a subsequent reply to his reply showcases that I wasn't bothered, does it not? In case it didn't, I found his response to be towny.
In post 138, Keychain wrote:Regarding being jittery - I am kind of a jittery person in general, but I think you might be referring my attempts to get the game out of this slow point? It worked, though. Three unique people responded in under half an hour!
IDK, but this is giving me huge scum pings. Why are you looking to get town cred like that? You are blatantly lying. The only person who you got to respond to Creature, and even then, it was something that you didn't follow up on/it didn't make a huge impact. It's just making people look at you at a more positive light
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by vonflare »

keychain what's your opinion of chick's townread on creature
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 139, Keychain wrote:In post 131, Srceenplay wrote:

There are multiple potential factions in play. Chick being in one of them does not preclude Creature from belonging to another, so she wouldn't necessarily know his alignment. Does this change your interpretation at all?
Forgot this setup for a second.
I was under the one scum team mindset.

You are right. With multiple possible teams she couldn't know. So my point is not as strong but I still don't think it's invalid. She would still know he is not apart of her team and calling someone town still would get the same point across.

The right words aren't coming to me. Point is it's almost like pocketing. But not exactly.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Creature:
Got a few followup questions for you.

Chickadee seemed strange and a good place to sort.
Can you elaborate? Strange how?
I switched my vote to the nextest scumread after she posted something.
Checking your iso it seems this next person was WhyMafia. Can you explain your scumread here?

Text in italics was left in for completeness of thought process after seeing Keychain asked similar questions and you've answered them.
Being accurate isn't the factor to be town, it's more the time of use (of the read).
Could you elaborate on this? What about the timing struck you as odd, and what made you think it was scummy?
In post 130, Creature wrote:
In post 127, Keychain wrote:More on why he was the nextest scumread please.
Everybody else seemed not scummy.
Does this mean your read on him was null, or scum? If null, why does that deserve a vote? If scum, what made you think that?

@vonflare:
But mostly because I had a plan from the beginning, to hard apply pressure to the person who scumread someone for discarding a town PR as that's the classic scum play in this game type.
I would very much appreciate a link dump to support this assertion, as I can easily see motivations from both sides. Please and thank you.

Specifically, as town, discarding a town power role indicates that the other role offered must be stronger or of a different alignment. Otherwise you weaken your own faction. Therefore, the possible town roles that said person would have chosen shrinks dramatically, while leaving the antitown pile basically unchanged. Statistically this makes sense as a source of early pressure, especially in the opening stages of the game where there is literally nothing else substantive to go on.

On the other hand, from a scum perspective it ALSO makes sense, and mostly for the same reason. Assuming the person in question is not partnered with the scum in question, lynching them always results in a beneficial situation for that scum/scumteam. Either it hits a stronger town power role, which weakens the town, or it hits a competing scum and makes the first scum look better by comparison without sacrificing a member to do so.

End result is that logic dictates it as a null tell with a slight bias towards scum (good chance versus guarantee) that is further mitigated by the fact that a scum lynching competing scum is still beneficial to the town, even if it is also beneficial to the non-lynched scum/scum team. If the data indicates that the bias is larger than I'm seeing then I'll be happy to cede this point, but I need to see the data first. Otherwise you still look very opportunistic to me.

@Chickadee:
Is anything really random though? A choice was still made. It could mean nothing, or it could mean something. I don't really care to speculate not this further because I don't think it's going to get us anywhere at this moment. Maybe later for associations.
You've entirely avoided my actual question to focus on an opinion I expressed alongside it. Once again, how would adding to Keychain's wagon at the time make a player appear to be scumhunting? This is the crux of my issue with your post.

@Srceenplay:
Ok since it's slowed down.

This is an interesting angle. The problem I see is that this is a multiball setup. It is entirely possible, assuming Chickadee as scum, for Creature to also be scum of a different faction. Randomly claiming a town read on him like that. I'm just not really seeing the motivation for a scum to take someone off of their potential target list right off the bat when that person could actually still be scum.

That said, your post made me go back and reread the section of the game around that post, and I noticed that as soon as she was asked for an explanation of the town read Chickadee backtracked on it partially, indicating both that the read was weak (which makes bringing it up unprovoked strange in the first place) and that she shouldn't be held to it (which basically means she's trying to distance herself from it already). I think this is a much more important takeaway from the read post personally. Combined with the question dodging noted further above I'd say she's definitely scummy, and would be ok with her lynch today if it comes to deadline. vonflare is still better though and is my preference.

@WhyMafia:
My town read on Von is gut. He seems genuine in his posting and doesn't seem to have a hidden agenda.
Please address my case against vonflare. I feel he is quite scummy and have posted my detailed reasoning as to why. If you have a townread on him then that would imply you don't find my case to have merit, and I'd like to hear why.
@Vax why did you ask Von this when I stated in the previous post that I was waiting for Kairyuu to answer? It gave him time to see what others thought about the wall and post something that would look good. FoS
This amuses me. Appearances mean little to me. Arguments are everything. Also, if I cared how people would react to the post in question, why would I make the post in the first place?

Preview edit: It appears we've gone from not much during the day to several new posts to address while I was writing this. I'll start work on another post now (more free time on the weekend and whatnot). This post reflects my thoughts and questions on everything up to and including Keychain's 134.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Keychain »

PEdit: Whoa hey, sorry for two text walls in a row guys.

In post 140, WhyMafia wrote: IDK, but this is giving me huge scum pings. Why are you looking to get town cred like that? You are blatantly lying. The only person who you got to respond to Creature, and even then, it was something that you didn't follow up on/it didn't make a huge impact. It's just making people look at you at a more positive light
I'm referring to posts , and in response to my , not sure what you're talking about? I mean I realise I was slightly wrong with my half hour thing, your post was actually two minutes outside, but I wouldn't call that a blatant lie.
And an active game is a good game for everyone. Do you really think people gave me towncred, when you did the opposite?
WhyMafia wrote: Now you're twisting my words. I never said for people to not discuss Kairyuu, I never even said not to discuss anything. I just found it slightly scummy that Kairyuu was subtly being given a way out. In fact, it gave me more things to judge for reads, and look where we are now :lol:
Indeed, here we are, with this great discussion going on :]
My goodness I'm a serial word twister / misrepper, my apologies. What I mean regarding not discussing Kairyuu is that I found Vax's question to be so unrelated to your question - like the only thing it had in common was that it also mentioned Kairyuu's super long post, it wasn't even addressed to you or Kairyuu - that it seemed that you were trying to shut down that topic.
WhyMafia wrote: I'm not sure if you're trying to waste our time by going back on previous content. You're subtly telling me to re-read his post, but a lack of a subsequent reply to his reply showcases that I wasn't bothered, does it not? In case it didn't, I found his response to be towny.
I'm not subtly telling you to reread anything, I'm asking why you dropped it when he answered.

No, it does not, the conclusion I came to was that you'd abandoned that line of investigation for no reason. Thanks for clearing it up. You're right in that I did a similar thing with Creature, though I just wanted him to elaborate a bit more and you were following up on a scum ping so I was expecting an update on that.

It's not really "previous content" at this point - Kairyuu's most recent post was the one in which he answered your question, and you in fact reached further back for your FOS.

Do you think that you found Kairyuu's response towny
because
of Vax's interference? Like Vax actually did give Kairyuu an out? If so, your reaction makes a lot more sense.

vonflare wrote:keychain what's your opinion of chick's townread on creature
I don't know Creature (I don't know
any
of you) but while he had posted a bit as of her read, none of it had really been tremendously game-relevant. Just some setup spec and talk about discards, some pressure on us to not be regrettable/boring, and a naked vote on Chick herself. It doesn't really sound like activity. And while knowing his preference for town is useful, it would have been much stronger if his discard had been town. So I think the read itself is weak. But the way she said it sounded genuine, like she was really trying to start somewhere. I'd like to see how her read on him evolves from that starting point.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Keychain »

@Kairyuu, while you're writing:
In post 143, Kairyuu wrote:
Could you elaborate on this? What about the timing struck you as odd, and what made you think it was scummy?
Is this backwards? Creature moved his vote off Chick after her townread of him, suggesting he thought it was towny. Though in saying that, that's really odd, because in that case it's like she pulled out a townread of him because he voted her and he thought that was fine.
Kairyuu wrote: Specifically, as town, discarding a town power role indicates that the other role offered must be stronger or of a different alignment. Otherwise you weaken your own faction.
Disagree. There are differences in types of roles as well. Players might have preferences between investigative, protective, killing and so on, in a way that can't be simplified down to just picking the strongest.

You seem to think along similar lines to me, which makes me paranoid. I'm going to go and see whether the posts you've made
before
me have been just as similar to what I've been thinking.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Chickadee:
I'm not liking Keychain's defense of Kairyuu.

@Keychain - why are you jumping to defend them?
What am I being defended from precisely? WhyMafia wasn't even addressing me. He asked me a question yesterday, which I also answered yesterday, and was then addressing Vax today.
______

With regards to the little debate about me between Keychain and WhyMafia a few things stand out to me as interesting.

Both of them mentioned the game stalling with some sort of indication that they were trying to make it pick back up again. I'm not sure what the purpose of either of these comments were and both look like "hey, look at me, I'm helping" sort of posts. Both instances could be interpreted as seeking towncred, as WhyMafia pointed out about Keychain's instance (while not acknowledging his own). Keychain's rebuttal about how it actually appears to invite suspicion is also legitimate though, so it basically amounts to nothing on account of WIFOM.

WhyMafia's 140 includes a comment that I'm interpreting to mean that he thinks rereading is a waste of time. This seems very strange to me. Are rereads not a thing anymore?

@Keychain:
Keychain wrote:PEdit: Whoa hey, sorry for two text walls in a row guys.
Hey, hey, hey. No apologizing. Walls are good. Post more walls. I don't actually have anything to discuss in this post, but this part amused me.
Is this backwards? Creature moved his vote off Chick after her townread of him, suggesting he thought it was towny. Though in saying that, that's really odd, because in that case it's like she pulled out a townread of him because he voted her and he thought that was fine.
Hmm. You appear to be correct. My mistake. I'm having some difficulty determining what Creature is trying to respond to in any given post as he never quotes and almost never actually says who he's responding to.

On that note, yes, that does make it odd. I think Chickadee's stated read (which I've already established I don't like on its own) likely ignored the vote on her as either random or not worth considering due to lack of stated reasoning, so that part isn't a big deal to me, but that would indicate that Creature got a townread on Chickadee simply for having a townread on him, or at least for the timing on it, which is what I think the post of his we quoted is saying, which I also don't understand.
Disagree. There are differences in types of roles as well. Players might have preferences between investigative, protective, killing and so on, in a way that can't be simplified down to just picking the strongest.
I wouldn't actually call that a disagreement. If one were to have, for example, a full strength vigilante like Sparkles discarded and a standard cop as options, and was a player who preferred investigative roles, that would, to me, mean that said player would be thinking of the cop role as more useful to the town, and therefore stronger in their own hands. That's why I didn't, do something like rank the roles in terms of power, just put them in categories according to whether they were good or bad for the alignment they were part of. My assumption there completely allows for a cop to be chosen over a vig, or a doctor, or a mason, etc. The only roles that I eliminated from consideration with that discard were actively negative town roles like the miller variants, and the vanilla townies. The negative roles are obvious, as no one playing to win would take a role that harms their own win condition over something that doesn't, and the vanilla townies were disregarded as even if one never intends to use a vig shot, simply having the power in case that opinion changes is much more useful to the town than giving it up for no power at all.
You seem to think along similar lines to me, which makes me paranoid. I'm going to go and see whether the posts you've made before me have been just as similar to what I've been thinking.
-shrug-

Not like I'm trying to hide that fact. I pointed it out as soon as I noticed it myself. We seem to have different reads of Chickadee at least, per your response to vonflare.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Busy day for me. Will catch up in a few.
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line." -Oscar Levant
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 143, Kairyuu wrote:You've entirely avoided my actual question to focus on an opinion I expressed alongside it. Once again, how would adding to Keychain's wagon at the time make a player appear to be scumhunting? This is the crux of my issue with your post.
This line of inquiry just doesn't interest me. I'm having trouble staying focused on it, because it bores me so much.
In post 146, Kairyuu wrote:What am I being defended from precisely? WhyMafia wasn't even addressing me. He asked me a question yesterday, which I also answered yesterday, and was then addressing Vax today.
My point was really more that Keychain hadn't been addressed at all.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:27 am

Post by Creature »

In post 143, Kairyuu wrote:Can you elaborate? Strange how?
Something like Micro 700.
Sigh

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”