Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2137, wavemode wrote:Eddie I already said in that post you quoted yourself that I townread Thor's posts.
yes and you also refused to answer my questions to you
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by rb »

Intent to hammer anything that gets to L-1 that isn't me/una/mario
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2148, NotTheRealPaul wrote:i'll vote in wave and skitters

VOTE: wave
town
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by wavemode »

In post 2150, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2137, wavemode wrote:Eddie I already said in that post you quoted yourself that I townread Thor's posts.
yes and you also refused to answer my questions to you
Which questions
retired...?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

read.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by wavemode »

You literally have not asked me any questions this day. In day 1 I think you asked me why I townread mulch and thor and I told you.
retired...?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1790, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1786, Flavor Leaf wrote:If wave is scum, he pocketed me pretty nicely with that WK'ing of his.
did i do the same? what's your wave read?
I don't think he's scum. I'll even push some stuff from today to think he's not scum. His post here and the fact he did it really early in the day comes off as town to me. I don't think he'd bring it up so early and not yet under pressure if he was scum. He also lowkey protected me in Day 1 when my wagon was forming, and I don't feel he had to. I also agreed with his MM read of not being as obv town as everyone though. Like I said before, he could be WK'ing me, but if he is, then he's done a decent job with it because I don't think he's scum. There doesn't seem much a point to try and do that to me, though, since I'm really not a huge presence in this game. I'm trying to be! I feel like I do a good amount when I do show up!

To Skitter's post here, about Thor/Wave/Frog stuff...

You said you have no idea why Thor would ever kill SD, well, in general, that's a reason why he would do it, as has been explained in this game already. Wave used a similar thing as a defense, and I think Wave's seemed genuine. I don't have a strong read on Thor either way. I can see him flipping either way, so I'm trying to POE it out, and find scum elsewhere. I think a scum flip somewhere would make me feel more confident in reading Thor. Also, as I said before...Frog is likely town.

So you went and made this post in response to Eddie because you only agreed with one of his reads basically?

Una's post on Eddie

I'm scum reading Una. This looks like scum tunneling onto a townie who is pushing incorrect things/coming off as kind of trolly, if that makes sense. Scum typically like to abuse town's faults, and seem to get frustrated if people follow them. I really don't see how any of this post is actually a case, and is all implied that Eddie is 100% scum. In this post even, she says "This does not automatically make you Mafia is what I said, don't be ridiculous", yet everything in her post implies that she is pushing that as the case, so the agenda doesn't line up.

To her other posts near that about Eddie, kind of the same thing I just said, really.

In post 1838, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1749, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1674, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1661, NotTheRealPaul wrote:wait do u sr eddie for not giving reasons? and if yes do u sr rb?
I think one of them sort of has to be.
I don't know why people would need to buddy up, or be ok with someone buddying up on them if they are both town.

Don't know.
So you think that either one of Rb or EC have to be scum? What happens if Thor is scum? Do you think one of them was hard bussing? Also, what is your thoughts on Thor's Dunker vote?
Huh, this is a most interesting question. I thought there was no possible scenario where Thor gets wagoned -> flips scum ->rb/eddie is scum.

But after reading how that wagon was built, I can see rb or eddie either being confident enough to "hard-buss" their partner.
It could have been testing the waters at first and some easy distancing, but once a wagon gets traction, a good player doesn't pull the brakes, they know it would only implicate them.
Remember that scum can day chat, so I assume coordinating something like that isn't as hard as it would be without.

If Thor is scum, it changes nothing.
In a scenario where one of eddie/rb is scum and the other town, one has a good scumread, and the other is bussing/after towncred.
This looks like setting up multiple lynch candidates, and then possible soft busing a partner, especially if RB/Eddie both are town.

In post 1913, NotTheRealPaul wrote:I can see that. rb ur pretty fucking scary
Also, Paul's buttering up a lot to Rb with posts like these and one he did earlier about "no possibility, and if there is, oh well" mentality. I can see it coming from unconfident town trusting an experienced player, though.
FoS: Paul

One weird thing we have going in this game that I just realized from Wave's reads list is Eddie has the "unless FL is pocketing me" mentality, I have that for Wave, and Wave has it for Una. Quite a chain there. And Eddie is scum reading Wave, I'm scum reading Una, and Wave/Una are going for Eddie. So this is something I'm going to look more into.

I don't like RB's post stating town should be embarrassed if MM4 is scum, because if that ends up being the case, then MM4 would just be warlocking Rb this game, which isn't a bad strategy. Get in town RB's good favor, become a confidante like role, can likely steamroll a few days at least.

Una/Paul are who I'm leaning scum on at this point.

VOTE: Una
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I'm really confused as to why Una/Paul were both in Rb's town pool.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You all seem to constantly be here, but when I show up, nobody's here. -.-
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

im here

lets talk
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

tbh im confused about rbs townblock as well

to a certain extent mm4 makes sense but me and una i dont get. like eddie has reason to tr me being meta but rbs tr came off a non game related convo (atleast it was for me)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Why don't you get yourself and Una?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

una i dont get

rb tred me off me asking him to tell him something pistgame

like it wasnt really game related i had just made a comment about how i wanted to understand his thought process post game and he latched onto it
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2162, NotTheRealPaul wrote:una i dont get

rb tred me off me asking him to tell him something pistgame

like it wasnt really game related i had just made a comment about how i wanted to understand his thought process post game and he latched onto it
How do you read Una?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2156, Flavor Leaf wrote:Una's post on Eddie

I'm scum reading Una. This looks like scum tunneling onto a townie who is pushing incorrect things/coming off as kind of trolly, if that makes sense. Scum typically like to abuse town's faults, and seem to get frustrated if people follow them. I really don't see how any of this post is actually a case, and is all implied that Eddie is 100% scum.
I like the way you post and build cases, but I have no AI-read on you whatsoever.
And one of the main problems in this game seem to be that there are too many null/townleanish reads, leaving us confused as to which are real and which are fabricated.

In relation to that, rb and Mario made it very clear I need to be more transparent, and that is what these previous posts were about.
More of a cleaned stream of conciousness (I can't let myself post if I notice my typos or giant grammar-mistakes).
This answer will be another one of those.

I read this game from cover to cover yesterday, but didn't feel like posting.
I catched up on what happened last night just now that I woke up, and I noticed you had mentioned, and even voted for, me.
You are semi-correct in your first few words:
I am a town, sort of tunneling, onto Eddie
I still can't let it go, the initial feeling that I got while playing along this game. Even my latest re-read confirmed I'm still hella suspicious of Eddie.
Now what you've got to realize, is that I think there is something, and therefore SOMEONE, scummy in this whole "pocketing-scenario", and initially it pointed me to Eddie.
This is a feeling I can't shake, and therefore hold in my mind as truth. I have previously been hazed by skilled scum to make me feel stupid for my own gut-feelings and reads, and so now I won't let go of this.
What I have realized later, especially after rb confessed he had noticed the potential pocketing too, is that it might just as well discriminate rb too.
In post 2156, Flavor Leaf wrote: This looks like setting up multiple lynch candidates, and then possible soft busing a partner, especially if RB/Eddie both are town.
..and that is what this is too.
I felt like I was asked how in my mind Thor/Eddie/rb are in relation to each other if one flips scum/town.
I answered that. Don't try to make it anything more than it is.

I set-up lynch-candidates only to myself, I couldn't even dream of doing that for anyone else.
I have never been able to steer the town to agree with my reads if there has been someone more vocal pushing it to another direction.
Not saying I'm amazing at finding scum, but in every game I have participated in, I have had a hunt on one of the scumteam, and it has always been for a reason that turned out to be correct.
In post 2156, Flavor Leaf wrote: In this post even, she says "This does not automatically make you Mafia is what I said, don't be ridiculous", yet everything in her post implies that she is pushing that as the case, so the agenda doesn't line up.

To her other posts near that about Eddie, kind of the same thing I just said, really.
Don't fall in to this same shit again.
In it's core, I said, "I am fairly certain he is scum/anti-town."
Why I felt the need to form it as "this does not automatically make him Mafia", is because
I HAVE NEVER PLAYED A SETUP LIKE THIS BEFORE.
For what its worth, he could be the cult leader of brain-eating Zombies that don't want town to win.
This way you quoted it, is in no way a good indication of what I tried to bring to front.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2151, rb wrote:Intent to hammer anything that gets to L-1 that isn't me/una/mario
So give me my Eddie-wagon and we solve the game from there.

I previously lifted my vote on him simply because you made a post that assured me in YOUR READ ON HIM. And I trusted that for what it was.
Now, however, it seems to me that you are not so sure anymore, and I have re-read the game myself.
I want to vote for Eddie and get a flip to help me see the game for what it is.
VOTE: Eddie Cane
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2121, NotTheRealPaul wrote:VOTE: rb
I mean..this is another slot I just don't understand why people read as town! :lol:

No reasoning, just a pure counter-attack?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Also: WE NEED VOTE-COUNTS.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

bruh i was memeing with that vote. thought u read past that smh.

@fl i think he is town. hasnt done anythin that jumped out to me. tbh not really sure about it but leantown for now.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2168, NotTheRealPaul wrote:bruh i was memeing with that vote. thought u read past that smh.

@fl i think he is town. hasnt done anythin that jumped out to me. tbh not really sure about it but leantown for now.
I just think this game has been hard enough to read even without townies causing confusion.

I know MM4 will shoot himself because I say this, but you and him voting rb actually made suspicious of both of you.. my tinfoil hat is tightly in my head.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:17 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

*shrug*
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:15 am

Post by rb »

@FL pretty sure you're like the least active in the game, so people not being here on like a Saturday-Sunday when you're basically gone for an entire week is...actually to do with you and not the other players?

But hey you turn up and start a vanity wagon, that's cool

Still willing to hammer any of those wagons
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2157, Flavor Leaf wrote:I'm really confused as to why Una/Paul were both in Rb's town pool.
trust me, Paul's town. if you town read me he's in your town pool
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2110, Eddie Cane wrote:thor, push a. scum read and stop, in the words of the dude in my pocket, nitpicking
Much like rb, for you to say this requires ignoring how I have been actively pushing a read.
It's like being in an argument with a forgetful goldfish - there's no meat, no debate, and no logic. Huzzah.
Your case on me is based on multiple lies, if you are town you need to rework how you play because it is objectively sad to deal with.
In post 2076, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1959, UnaBombaH wrote:I somehow feel like he was trusting on SD to live longer so that he could keep on tunneling her, but now that she is dead, he didn't have a good backup plan.
How does that make sense as a scumtell? Wouldn't a town player who just had their top scumread flip town *also* be uncertain afterwards?
@Una ^^^
In post 2087, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2086, rb wrote:So you're town and think we're lynching town and not your top scumread, and all you do is ask, "oh hey man whats ur thoughts?"
As long as you ignore where I or wave before I got there have poked holes in the case on him, yes, that is all I'm doing.
You LITERALLY just got done whining about how I summarized your wave case and suggested it didn't make sense, and then dropped discussing it with me.
:neutral:
In post 2086, rb wrote:i think hes sheeping, hes null or just nullscum.
He has happily switched his vote multiple times, and as we discovered yesterday between two town wagons (or from my view three) with no actual connection in reads.
He offers no thoughts of his own (an issue you claim to have with me, though you're applying the tell rather unevenly)
And he doesn't engage over anything (another of your claimed issues with me, even though I've pointed out how it isn't)
And all you do is null/null scum him?

Why so soft on a lurker slot with an apparent desire to offer nothing but opportunity votes?
@rb
also @Eddie just to, y'know, allow you to *squint really hard* and maybe you can spot a push on someone I think is scummy? Derpa-derp, amirite?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:42 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

rb and Paul, thoughts on 2156?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”