Hey, this is Pizza Zizi with a fresh pizza tip for you

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:43 am

Post by kuribo »

In any city, in any country, go to any Papa Johns or Pizza Hut you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls himself "The Folder of the Dough". Should a look of child-like fear come over the workers face, you will then be taken to a cell in the building. It will be in a deep hidden section of the building. All you will hear is the sound of someone talking to themselves echo the halls. It is in a language that you will not understand, but your very soul will feel unspeakable fear.

Should the talking stop at any time, STOP and QUICKLY say aloud "I'm just passing through, I wish for bold Italian flavor." If you still hear silence, flee. Leave, do not stop for anything, do not go home, don't stay at an inn, just keep moving, and sleep where your body drops. You will know in the morning if you've escaped.

If the voice in the hall comes back after you utter those words continue on. Upon reaching the cell all you will see is a windowless room with a person in the corner, speaking an unknown language, and cradling something. The person will only respond to one question. "What happens when all the toppings come together?"

The person will then stare into your eyes and answer your question in horrifying detail. Many go mad in that very cell, some disappear soon after the meeting, and a few end their lives. But most do the worst thing, and look upon the topping in the person's hands. You will want to as well. Be warned that if you do, your death will be one of cruelty and unrelenting horror.

Your death will be in that room, by that person's hands.

That topping is 1 of 538. They must never come together. Never.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:34 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 21, SleepyKrew wrote:kuribo's post told me to do a thing and then talked about all the danger in doing the thing without any upside or reason to do it

You can collect the topping, you just can't look at it in the presence of the person.

You can then collect the other toppings to either bring them together or keep them apart.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew

Return to “General Discussion”