The Amazing Race

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #52 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:59 pm

Post by blackhawk »

I havent read the whole thread yet so if I mention something thats already been said just ignore it, but did anyone notice Chips referra to the Nile as where Moses said Let my People Go?

And i was thinking to myself when the 2 Pizzateers were doing seperate testimonials that if they really wanted their brother to know they'd be sitting right next to them. Wouldnt it be ironic if the brothers quit during a non elimination leg?

Yeah I agree with you about Charla and Mirna, MeMe, I think the fact that Charla? has only done one 'rigorous' task is pathetic, and her trying to tell Mirna? to keep up is pathetic too, and then they get all snooty about them being envied by everyone else because theyre so good. Homestly who envies a midget/dwarf?
All that doctoro mumbo jumbo was hilarious, they cant speak spanish but they can speak Egyptian or whatever language she used to tell the driver they were crazy. They need to not be so pushy, like in the previews, when one of the other groups is in the doorway at the airport and the shorter one says, "Move out of the way, B****"

And that caviar they had to eat had like 80 grams of salt in it, which is like your weekly regular amount. Its seriously so unhealthy for you that eating that much will cause you to get sick with something.

Go
Twin
kie
s
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:29 am

Post by blackhawk »

I think those are the best parts of the show, when someone says 'Whats that?' but you learned what it was in like the 4th grade, the scarab thing was the best, followed by Chips Moses statement.
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:53 am

Post by blackhawk »

Wasnt it the Red Sea? Oh Crap, now I look stupid
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:33 am

Post by blackhawk »

It would have been hilarious if they had a sword buried in there somewhere.
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:59 am

Post by blackhawk »

Everytime Brandon and Nicole pray for something and it happens, my mom hates that, not that they pray for stuff but that it looks like they get whatever they pray for, so i'm alwasy like God probly had to use the restroom when you prayed Brandon, some things can be just plain luck. Since the twins are no longer racing, my new list of favorites from most to least is B&N, C&K, K&L, C&C, I'd like to see Brandon and Christie win just because they have a striking resemblence to Flo and Zach, season 3's winners, but I'd like the moms or Chip and Kim to win too, because no older people have won yet and no all women teams have won yet
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #100 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:00 am

Post by blackhawk »

We should so make an Amazing Race Fantasy Leauge
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #107 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:09 am

Post by blackhawk »

I'm so happy that they ended in Dallas! Ive done that maze that they had to do, and im surprised colin and christie finished that fast, if it was indeed how fast they finished, in the real maze you go around and find the letters m-a-z-e . Also in the paper, or somewhere it said that C&C's driver ha d a blowout
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:44 am

Post by blackhawk »

Season 6 starts like next month which is really quick! And awesome! Quick and Awesome!

Return to “General Discussion”